PDA

View Full Version : I see I have a new PM, what should I do?!

TMI
08-18-2015, 08:12 PM
So on the top right, I see that I have 1 new mail.

The thing is, I'm afraid it may be from a mod saying that I have an infraction or a warning.

I'm hoping its like a subpoena, where I have to be served, like actually open it for it to count :eek: (Is that correct regarding subpoenas?)

So should I open it?? I'm scared! :(

Can a mod confirm if it an infraction or warning won't count if I never open that PM? lol

TheJess
08-18-2015, 08:16 PM
So on the top right, I see that I have 1 new mail.

The thing is, I'm afraid it may be from a mod saying that I have an infraction or a warning.

I'm hoping its like a subpoena, where I have to be served, like actually open it for it to count :eek: (Is that correct regarding subpoenas?)

So should I open it?? I'm scared! :(

Can a mod confirm if it an infraction or warning won't count if I never open that PM? lol

Awwww don't be scared. But, really neither I nor any real player really cares.

Dipstik
08-18-2015, 08:17 PM
You cared enough to read it and respond, didn't you?

It's true that if you don't open it, the infraction doesn't count. Curiosity always gets the best of me eventually :)

TMI
08-18-2015, 09:05 PM

You don't care but yet you posted, so I'm confused.
Also, your statement that any real player doesn't care is factually incorrect, as I am a real player that cares.
Also, I wish this forum would be moderated better so that real players (like me) that are seeking real information aren't TROLLED by others (like you, in this case) :(
:( Such a sad state this forum has become, we really need to get rid of the trolls :(

You cared enough to read it and respond, didn't you?

It's true that if you don't open it, the infraction doesn't count. Curiosity always gets the best of me eventually :)

Thank you for the information Dipstik! :)
It's so great to see that this forum still has some REAL players that are willing to give their advice to other real players' dilemmas. :)
Once again, you've proven to be a huge asset on this forum with the useful help and information you provide. :)

SOME ppl can learn from you!

:D

Red BD
08-18-2015, 09:58 PM
Er, it might be from me about another game.

doctormojo
08-18-2015, 11:43 PM

Interesting that the wording of this post seems to create a dichotomy between you and the Real Players. Are you not a Real Player, Jess?

I think I just realized that you're like the slightly more subtle version of Spiderman, except his posts were always full of positivity. A troll nonetheless, just like you. Your schtick is wearing thin, Jess.

Happy gaming, mate.

Oasis
08-19-2015, 06:49 AM
Schrödinger's cat

Ant venom
08-19-2015, 07:01 AM
You should open the PM TMI, just face it don't be scared and a coward.

TMI
08-19-2015, 07:32 AM
You should open the PM TMI, just face it don't be scared and a coward.

Well, I certainly can't say no to a handsome knight with a large broad sword!!

BTW, do you need 2 hands to wield that thing or can you do it with just one hand?

TMI
08-19-2015, 07:39 AM
Er, it might be from me about another game.

Confirmed lol

TMI
08-19-2015, 07:41 AM
On a side note, i'm glad this thread exposed the trolliness of a certain FAKE player.

Also, kudos to the REAL players!

Red BD
08-19-2015, 07:22 PM
Amen!!!!!!

Winnson
08-20-2015, 10:39 AM
I love you guys, no homo.

TMI
08-20-2015, 10:43 AM
I have another new message!
I'm not opening it. Is there a way to see what it is without having to open the mail?

Sirius
08-20-2015, 10:48 AM
Just open it whats the worse that can happen...:rolleyes::cool:

Umpa Loompa
08-20-2015, 10:53 AM
I sense an attention seeker.

Vile Lynn
08-20-2015, 11:11 AM
I'm not opening it. Is there a way to see what it is without having to open the mail?

lol, open, open, open!

TxTireMan
08-20-2015, 02:46 PM
Every time I get a PM its informing me of warnings/infractions/bans ......been alot lately

Ninja☆Smoke
08-20-2015, 03:08 PM
Lmao....I thought my first one was free good...:-(

Red BD
08-20-2015, 03:23 PM

This one's not from me. Good luck!