PDA

View Full Version : KYS Goodbye!

J1mcrane
08-18-2015, 01:12 PM
So yet another top faction has KYS'd goodbye to MW! Shame to see them go, thought they'd be here till the lights went off.

DEWIN NUTTIN
08-18-2015, 01:58 PM
THE WOLVES, THE SHEEP AND THE RAM

The wolves sent messengers to the sheep, offering to swear a sacred oath of everlasting peace if the sheep would just agree to hand over the dogs for punishment. It was all because of the dogs, said the wolves, that the sheep and the wolves were at war with one another. The flock of sheep, those foolish creatures who bleat at everything, were ready to send the dogs away but there was an old ram among them whose deep fleece shivered and stood on end. 'What kind of negotiation is this!' he exclaimed. 'How can I hope to survive in your company unless we have guards? Even now, with the dogs keeping watch, I cannot graze in safety.'

It is madness for sheep to talk peace with a wolf. Thomas Fuller.

WBS
08-18-2015, 02:55 PM
Another one bites the dust? Or did they just merge with another top faction?

Speed ump
08-18-2015, 04:19 PM
Have. You ever heard aesops fable? Well I think dew is about to recit it, now I'm not sure what that has to do with anything, but I'm sure it's all clear to him

Ozymandias
08-18-2015, 07:21 PM
Didnt a few people infiltrate another top faction a couple of years ago, then drop all their allies and not score? Some people are so crafty.

DEWIN NUTTIN
08-18-2015, 08:17 PM
Didnt a few people infiltrate another top faction a couple of years ago, then drop all their allies and not score? Some people are so crafty.

Kudos, you win!!!

Hence, the fable of PEACE between the wolves and the sheep.
Win what, you ask?

Why, my heartfelt congratulations, a hearty cyberhandshake, a cyber pat on you back, and that warm feeling deep down inside because you got it right when others had no clue!!

Vegaman
08-19-2015, 01:19 AM
Kill SUP yo Self..... I hear its in the mix

J-manKometh96
08-19-2015, 02:31 AM
SUP Kill Yo Self has a better ring.

HellRaizer
08-19-2015, 02:53 AM
SUP U Kill Yo Self

Cant forget the 'U'. That makes all the difference ;)

DIABLOPEZ
08-19-2015, 03:31 AM
U kill yo Sup? Lmao

East Coast Bias
08-19-2015, 03:31 AM
How about Go SUP Yo Self

J1mcrane
08-19-2015, 03:42 AM
Yo Kill Sup U Self

GSF Wingman GRI
08-19-2015, 07:03 AM
KYSuSUP....

FrankTank
08-19-2015, 07:44 AM
SlUrP U Lick Yo Self

Ajk
08-19-2015, 12:49 PM
SlUrP U Lick Yo Self

This one had me rolling. Good stuff!!

Yo Salty
08-19-2015, 02:25 PM
KYSuSUP....

Nice signature bro. Had me rolling lol

good gawd noooo
08-19-2015, 03:40 PM
make it really simply KYSUP-- Ky as in lube cause your about to get screwed-- or kill your self u pricks

Robespierre
08-19-2015, 04:05 PM
KYS-SUP backwards is PUS-SYK

Kinda cool.

DEWIN NUTTIN
08-19-2015, 05:36 PM
KYS-SUP backwards is PUS-SYK

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Speed ump
08-19-2015, 09:35 PM
God backwards is dog.

Blodiea
08-19-2015, 10:19 PM
God backwards is dog.

Damn hippies are everywhere

truthteller
08-20-2015, 09:57 AM
God backwards is dog.

WOW, just WOW...............out of all the things you could have posted regarding backward words................you had to go and choose the most sensitive religious word of them all................

I wonder if you are an atheist..................but even for you that is just beyond low

I would have thought that with all the cash you have, you would have had received a much better education and respect, your parents would be ashame of your post

Atego
08-20-2015, 10:17 AM
Bye KYS. Thx for your time with MW and this very special "community".

MAD NUGGETT
08-20-2015, 12:15 PM
WOW, just WOW...............out of all the things you could have posted regarding backward words................you had to go and choose the most sensitive religious word of them all................

I wonder if you are an atheist..................but even for you that is just beyond low

I would have thought that with all the cash you have, you would have had received a much better education and respect, your parents would be ashame of your post

Why? God spelled backwards is dog. Funny you mention education. I guess you must have left out all those science books.

crazeejay
08-20-2015, 12:19 PM

clump has a hard time spelling words that are greater than 3 letters that's all

truthteller
08-20-2015, 12:26 PM
Why? God spelled backwards is dog. Funny you mention education. I guess you must have left out all those science books.

Not really, I bearly finish high school and only because I was able to attend night school, not everyone is born on a silver platter like you seem to have been

Vile Lynn
08-20-2015, 12:48 PM
Wow is mom upside-down.

Speed ump
08-20-2015, 12:51 PM
Non truth, low? How is stating a mere fact low? I gave no context to say it was either a postive or negative thing. You're the one who seems to be taking negative connotations by even thinking about it. A dog is low? I love my dog, and certainly don't think of him as a vile thing. I certainly would not compare him to the almighty power. So, why are you? I simply made an very old and simple observation, one in keeping with the average mental age of the hate mob group. Let me make it simpler for you. On spelled backwards is no. Your turn.

Ajk
08-20-2015, 01:44 PM
Forest Gump has the word ump in it, coincidence? I think not Jennae... next.

Type it for us one time speedo. "I might not be a smart man but I know what love is Jennae".

J1mcrane
08-20-2015, 02:13 PM

This is scraping the bottom of the barrel in order to try and gain a little support from those that like to berate speed!!
Why can't anyone mention God? We should be able to mention any of our imaginary friends!

Danger Mouse
08-20-2015, 03:01 PM
Wow is mom upside-down.

I'm not touching that one with a barge pole........ ;-P

General Nu
08-20-2015, 04:05 PM
That escalated quickly!

Ajk
08-20-2015, 04:22 PM
That escalated quickly!

Indeed it did.. MOM!?!