PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Epic Boss

Jnsolberg
08-18-2015, 12:36 PM
A guild mate of mine just finished the 100 EB kills. He got his second Dragon (you win the first one by killing 15 bosses). His inventory shows 2 units with the 4% boost, but under his bonuses he only shows 4%.

I know that Gree Math is different, but in the rest of the world 4 + 4 = 8

Sirius or Assault and Flattery, can you please look into this.

We had a similar thread that was removed. Please pay attention to this.

Vile Lynn
08-18-2015, 12:42 PM
Boosts on identical units do not stack, I thought.

Hasn't this been established several times?

Jnsolberg
08-18-2015, 01:25 PM
Boosts on identical units do not stack, I thought.

Hasn't this been established several times?

The boosts for EB guild dailies stack....always have.

Just another example of false advertising from Gree. Just because they've gotten away with it before, doesn't make it right.

Valid or
08-18-2015, 02:12 PM

Just another example of false advertising from Gree. Just because they've gotten away with it before, doesn't make it right.
Yet we still try to get them to change, and play....kinda pointless after all this time...we know they will do what they want regardless.
As optimistic as I was for years. It's all gone now, they have sucked it all away...

Gendur
08-19-2015, 05:38 AM
Tortugan dragon was also in the 99.99$ war pack, all those who bought this for the 4% boost were also duped

Ant venom
08-19-2015, 07:06 AM

Yeah agreed. I thought they stacked too.

Spock_
08-19-2015, 07:55 AM
Regarding the 2 bonuses related to Tortugan dragons earned in game, we (unluckily) are used about these kind of glitches/bugs/issues...
What is a real problem is Gree proposed to be purchased a pack with this unit and bonus WITHOUT a warning. And, obviously, in the most expensive pack (99$/99€)...
All those who bought this for the 4% boost have been duped !!!

Jnsolberg
08-19-2015, 09:14 AM
Regarding the 2 bonuses related to Tortugan dragons earned in game, we (unluckily) are used about these kind of glitches/bugs/issues...
What is a real problem is Gree proposed to be purchased a pack with this unit and bonus WITHOUT a warning. And, obviously, in the most expensive pack (99$/99€)...
All those who bought this for the 4% boost have been duped !!!

This happened to one of my guild mates.

The red Baron
08-19-2015, 01:38 PM
I have 2 dragons and only 4%.
I send a ticket and got no answer till now.
I think the first dragon was a mistake and therefore the bonus does not stack.
To kill 100 bosses and getting no bonus is ****.

Jnsolberg
08-19-2015, 09:13 PM
This is now fixed! I have 2 dragons with a total of 8% boost!

Thanks Gree, you did the right thing