PDA

View Full Version : Where da RP (Real Players) at?

doctormojo
08-16-2015, 12:55 PM
Title says it all, don't be shy.

Dipstik
08-16-2015, 01:08 PM
Pretty sure they all quit...

doctormojo
08-16-2015, 01:19 PM
Lol truth good point

Champion24
08-16-2015, 01:30 PM
If you mean real players who haven't cheated hacked or time traveled to improve their stats.. I.m still a real player.

Champion24
08-16-2015, 01:32 PM
If you mean real players who haven't cheated hacked or time traveled to improve their stats.. I.m not a real player.

Champion24
08-16-2015, 01:37 PM
I.m still a real player.. I.ve never used cheats hacks glitches or time travels.. and proud off it tbh.

Dipstik
08-16-2015, 01:57 PM
I'm pretty sure that's not what was meant by "Real Players"

Red BD
08-16-2015, 03:35 PM
I'm pretty sure that's not what was meant by "Real Players"

Me too, but I am extremely interested in this Time Travel concept.... and I promise if allowed to time travel I will do nothing to alter history, even as a Pod Person. So how's it done?????

Brendan
08-16-2015, 03:52 PM
Me too, but I am extremely interested in this Time Travel concept.... and I promise if allowed to time travel I will do nothing to alter history, even as a Pod Person. So how's it done?????

Too late Red Bidet, it was on Android and GreeDy stopped it a couple of years ago. Now jog along.

namedud
08-16-2015, 03:53 PM
You go back to about 2012, or whenever CC was launched on android, buy an android device and install CC. Then you repeatedly set the time forward on your device to accelerate in game timers. Rinse and repeat and your entire level 3 hood is at level 10 and you have unlimited time based resources (energy/stamina/ building collection).

Brendan
08-16-2015, 04:05 PM
You go back to about 2012, or whenever CC was launched on android, buy an android device and install CC. Then you repeatedly set the time forward on your device to accelerate in game timers. Rinse and repeat and your entire level 3 hood is at level 10 and you have unlimited time based resources (energy/stamina/ building collection).

Yeah, I had my buildings constantly upgrading then but I only caught the end of it. It's okay GreeDy, I don't have that account anymore, I sold it!

Red BD
08-16-2015, 04:08 PM

But how do I get back to 2012 and why once there would I go Android???? I'ld thank Brendan, but he is too clever what with comparing my moniker to a fancy assed machine that the Brits use to squirt water down under. Clever doofus.

Brendan
08-16-2015, 04:17 PM
But how do I get back to 2012 and why once there would I go Android???? I'ld thank Brendan, but he is too clever what with comparing my moniker to a fancy assed machine that the Brits use to squirt water down under. Clever doofus.

Move along Red Bidet, the clue is in the name. It's a French invention, rarely used in this great nation, which exposes the lie you've actually been here. Now bend over, Jess has got a full sack.

Red BD
08-16-2015, 04:54 PM
Move along Red Bidet, the clue is in the name. It's a French invention, rarely used in this great nation, which exposes the lie you've actually been here. Now bend over, Jess has got a full sack.

Odd, why did every head, bathroom, John, powder room et cetera in private homes that I visited in London have a bidet if it's only rarely utilized? [cough cough].

Not saying it's a bad invention (and OBVIOUSLY FRENCH YOU OVERLY SENSITIVE ANGLOPHILE). Just a tad odd to reference in our context.

Can I ask you a question? How old are you? I'll start: 60.

Heapsofblue
08-16-2015, 05:05 PM
Title says it all, don't be shy.
So tell me, what defines a real player?

Dipstik
08-16-2015, 05:23 PM

Apparently Jess does.

doctormojo
08-16-2015, 05:26 PM

I don't know, I've been trying to figure it out. I hoped that a thread like this might coax some of them out of the woodwork so that we could see for ourselves, since Jess refuses to actually explain it to anyone.

Heapsofblue
08-16-2015, 05:38 PM
I don't know, I've been trying to figure it out. I hoped that a thread like this might coax some of them out of the woodwork so that we could see for ourselves, since Jess refuses to actually explain it to anyone.
Oh well I'm real and I play....that should make me real player....smh

Heapsofblue
08-16-2015, 05:39 PM
Apparently Jess does.
Lmao......very good come back :)

doctormojo
08-16-2015, 05:40 PM
Oh well I'm real and I play....that should make me real player....smh

It seems like it would be as simple as that, doesn't it? But apparently there's more to it than that.

Heapsofblue
08-16-2015, 07:28 PM
It seems like it would be as simple as that, doesn't it? But apparently there's more to it than that.

Wouldn't it be great if thejess explained then ;)

Red BD
08-16-2015, 07:53 PM
Apparently Jess does.

Apparently TheJess suspects some of us playing CC have been usurped by "creatures" who pop up in suburban US back yard gardens from plants, consume their doubles in some horrid (?) manner and then simply assume their lives for some purpose never clearly stated.
As part of assuming the Real Folks lives these Pod/Unreal People assume the avatars in games like CC and hence the concept of Real vs Unreal Players was born in the mind of TheJess who apparently fancies himself as a hero on an extended episode of The Twilight Zone.

And some folks say that drugs are harmless.

namedud
08-16-2015, 08:31 PM
The people who fit TheJess' definition of "real players" are the people who would have no use for this forum even if it had step by step walkthroughs for everything you can possibly do stickied in every sub. Kind of ironic looking at his/her/its posts.

doctormojo
08-16-2015, 09:16 PM
I just have to say that I am thrilled at how this thread has taken off in this wasteland of a dead forum. Maybe Jess will finally explain wtf they've been going on about all this time, or at least just stfu and stop stalking random people they've got some kind of petty childish vendetta against! I'm something of an optimist, though.

Winnson
08-16-2015, 11:42 PM
Apparently Jess does.

QFT - And he's an angry one at that!

crime cow
08-17-2015, 04:50 AM
I have to agree with Vile on this one...this has gotten pretty entertaning! Keep doin your thing OneShot! #istandwithoneshot

PC77
08-17-2015, 05:02 AM
Just got a PM from Jess, he'll be along to explain his real player gibberish soon, 1Shots plums are still in his mouth so he can't speak at the moment

crime cow
08-17-2015, 06:28 AM
Haha!! You just caused me to take a trip down memory lane 1986, back when I still thought gay jokes were funny… Overall I'd say the 80's were a good time!

Dipstik
08-17-2015, 06:30 AM
Gay jokes?

crime cow
08-17-2015, 06:37 AM
Gay jokes.

Vile Lynn
08-17-2015, 06:44 AM
Happy jokes?

TheJess
08-17-2015, 08:55 AM
What an intentionally hurtful thread, clearly directed by the OP and some of the participants at naming and shaming, or whatever, but hurting my feelings, and those of any real players who wish to participate in a meaningful forum. In the off chance that this forum becomes moderated again, the preceding posts provide wonderful targets for the clean up that is long overdue.

Dipstik
08-17-2015, 09:00 AM
What an intentionally hurtful thread, clearly directed by the OP and some of the participants at naming and shaming, or whatever, but hurting my feelings, and those of any real players who wish to participate in a meaningful forum. In the off chance that this forum becomes moderated again, the preceding posts provide wonderful targets for the clean up that is long overdue.

http://sage.bloowuff.com/mlp/rainbow_dash_laughing.gif

PC77
08-17-2015, 09:10 AM

Somebody get this real player a tissue

Vile Lynn
08-17-2015, 09:24 AM
Happy jokes.

TMI
08-17-2015, 09:28 AM
Can someone spell out what this thread is about. It's clearly over my head.
What's going on?

Oh, and I am a real player too. Aren't we all?

Dipstik
08-17-2015, 09:36 AM
I'm pretty sure I'm not a Real Player. Not sure why, exactly, but call it a hunch.

Vile Lynn
08-17-2015, 09:45 AM
Can someone spell out what this thread is about. It's clearly over my head.
What's going on?

Oh, and I am a real player too. Aren't we all?

I think this might be what the OP is about...

Don't know who he is, but disappointing that the forum tolerates such behavior rather than providing legit game info for real players.

2 or 3 IP bans could eliminate numerous usernames associated with 80% of the spam and trolling, and help restore the forum to something welcoming and of use to more real players.

Ty for the clarification, and your service is appreciated by real players that want a useful forum. Hopefully the decisions that need to be made are being made in the adult room, with appropriate consideration. I for one could care less whether they come on Friday or some other day.

Your post is too funny. Your intention is understood and appreciated. However, no real people care what some forum troll with multiple usernames (not talking about you) says so there's no need to respond to him or be defensive towards them.

Brendan
08-17-2015, 09:47 AM

Lol, you're just a big jessie!

namedud
08-17-2015, 10:47 AM

What naming and shaming? I just see a handful of people who are legitimately curious about something you often say that, apparently, you won't explain or at least clarify.

Surely there must be a meaning to your phrase "real players"? Or are you actually just an ironic version of the very thing you claim to loathe about this forum?

justjon
08-17-2015, 11:09 AM
Any "real player" could tell you that TheJess is a "real troll".

MK Loves You
08-17-2015, 11:27 AM
Looks like I haven't missed much.

Dipstik
08-17-2015, 11:35 AM
Welcome back.

Vile Lynn
08-17-2015, 11:36 AM
Looks like I haven't missed much.

Eeeee! Welcome back! ;) You didn't miss a thang.

MK Loves You
08-17-2015, 11:41 AM
Thanks. It was nice getting banned... I had stuff to do but I was stuck on here.

Vile Lynn
08-17-2015, 11:45 AM
Meh, it should go back to being boring now.

MK Loves You
08-17-2015, 11:53 AM
So who won the mod poll?

Vile Lynn
08-17-2015, 11:56 AM
I think it got deleted.

Just like my Too Funny... thread. Thanks legalious.

TMI
08-17-2015, 12:29 PM
I think this might be what the OP is about...

Ah. Thanks :o

Based on those quotes by TheJess,
I would guess he thinks that there are ppl on this forum that don't actually play this game, but just come on this forum.

Also, it appears that he thinks that there is one person that has multiple forum accounts. I'd actually be interested to know which forum accounts he believes belongs to the same person.

Also, he thinks that this forum should only be used as a medium for exchanging concrete game information, like just asking questions regarding specifics of the game and specific answers to those questions. ie, not to be used socially.

That's what I gather from those quotes, but I don't want to put words in his mouth.

I reiterate that I am very very curious to know which forum accounts she thinks is the same person.

Dipstik
08-17-2015, 12:32 PM
Oh I figure he's talking about me, but lately he's expanded his targets to include 80% of the forum, so it's hard to tell exactly.

No, I don't have any other forum accounts.

Vile Lynn
08-17-2015, 12:41 PM
@TMI... If you tap on the name of any forum user above their avatar, a little menu pops up. You can select "View Forum Posts" to see their posts.

Bad Fish
08-17-2015, 12:57 PM
No, I don't have any other forum accounts.

Finkle is Einhorn, Einhorn is a man!

Dipstik
08-17-2015, 01:01 PM
Finkle is Einhorn, Einhorn is a man!

I'm not familiar with this thing you're referencing :)

crime cow
08-17-2015, 01:59 PM
I do know that there is one forum poster that has used multiple accounts in the past. I'm not going to say who it is, but they have not posted in this thread and I don't believe they are currently using any of the other accounts at the moment. Unfortunately, it's easier to make accusations about multiple ID users, because to call them out here would be 'naming and shaming.' Gree would rather keep any accusations of cheating behind the scenes in case it affects one of their big gold users...ummmm, I mean they would rather keep it behind the scenes to protect the innocent.

Yes, Jess has some very strong opinions about what this forum should be and whom should be allowed to use it. I think the simple fact that there are sections labeled 'General' and 'Off-Topic' show that at one time at least somebody thought there should be a community aspect to the forums. From what I can tell by what people have posted here is that most people would like to see a greater level of tolerance and would like to see the social aspect continue, but exactly how much liberty to give people and what constitutes 'crossing the line' may vary. I think it's safe to say that almost everyone would like to see the community managers provide some game information once in a while and not just play mall cop.

Dipstik
08-17-2015, 02:04 PM
There are dozens of people who have had multiple accounts in the past. Jess had someone specific in mind when he made that post. inquiring minds want to know!

Vile Lynn
08-17-2015, 02:08 PM
Why do you care so much?

Dipstik
08-17-2015, 02:13 PM
Me? Because Jess amuses me. We go way back.

Brendan
08-17-2015, 02:54 PM
Odd, why did every head, bathroom, John, powder room et cetera in private homes that I visited in London have a bidet if it's only rarely utilized? [cough cough].

Not saying it's a bad invention (and OBVIOUSLY FRENCH YOU OVERLY SENSITIVE ANGLOPHILE). Just a tad odd to reference in our context.

Can I ask you a question? How old are you? I'll start: 60.

Ask away Red Bidet, you'll have to start a lot lower than 60 though!

Btw, those weren't bidets you were sticking your stinking backside into, they were sinks. No wonder you haven't been invited back.

Dat Guy
08-17-2015, 03:44 PM
Why not just do like Notorious B.I.G. and ask them to throw their hands in the air if they are true players?

Red BD
08-17-2015, 08:10 PM
Ask away (about my age) Red Bidet, you'll have to start a lot lower than 60 though!
Btw, those weren't bidets you were sticking your stinking backside into, they were sinks. No wonder you haven't been invited back.

1. Okay... 9 then?
2. Please explain to these good folks (and me) how you are familiar with the the odor of my rectum and where I put it while visiting your fine nation.

Dipstik
08-17-2015, 08:26 PM
When I visited London, I wiped my ass on EVERYTHING!

TxTireMan
08-17-2015, 09:17 PM
Pretty sure they all quit...

Yup :) we're out lol

Red BD
08-17-2015, 10:09 PM
A belated Welcome Back MK

Brendan
08-18-2015, 02:39 AM

Everything from your suitcase. You were lucky they let you back into the good old US of A. Must have stunk the airport to high heaven.

Brendan
08-18-2015, 02:44 AM
1. Okay... 9 then?
2. Please explain to these good folks (and me) how you are familiar with the the odor of my rectum and where I put it while visiting your fine nation.

1. None of your business.
2. You are stupid enough to think that the sinks were bidets. Pity the poor cleaners having to scrub your filth off them. Btw, your 'friend' Jess told me that your backside smells like something crawled up your rectum and died. Nearly put him off his stroke.

HavingFun
08-18-2015, 04:00 AM
Great thread lmao some of this sh*t is hilarious

crime cow
08-18-2015, 04:49 AM
Happy jokes.

Max Power
08-18-2015, 06:11 AM

We yanks love to mark our territory.

Red BD
08-18-2015, 02:06 PM
Brendan- you do realize bidets are not for evacuation but rather for sanitation, don't you? So your joke only works if I mistook sinks for toilets. Carry on.

Brendan
08-18-2015, 03:17 PM
Brendan- you do realize bidets are not for evacuation but rather for sanitation, don't you? So your joke only works if I mistook sinks for toilets. Carry on.

My point is that you were so clueless that after you took a dump in the toilet, you then sat in the sink to clean yourself, bizarrely thinking it was a bidet. Do I have to keep repeating myself, bidets are only used in France and other parts of continental Europe, NOT Britain! And you wonder why you didn't get invited back after your hosts were picking brown sweetcorn out of their sinks. You're a dope and filthy.

Max Power
08-18-2015, 04:17 PM
There are limited amounts of bidets in the states. Its one of the better inventions from the French.

Red BD
08-18-2015, 10:13 PM
My point is that you were so clueless that after you took a dump in the toilet, you then sat in the sink to clean yourself, bizarrely thinking it was a bidet. Do I have to keep repeating myself, bidets are only used in France and other parts of continental Europe, NOT Britain! And you wonder why you didn't get invited back after your hosts were picking brown sweetcorn out of their sinks. You're a dope and filthy.

"Bidets are only used in France"? And I suppose Scotch is only drank in Scotland. Maybe bidets are not used in your neighborhood, but the English do use them-- and as Max pointed out, they are actually quite a good invention. I might also say that if one who was quite gymnastic ally inclined and desperate for a bidet one could probably use a sink for the purpose, and if one had any sort of manners, no one else would be aware. Not being so inclined (in either way), I never tried, but something tells me you are familiar with the technique old boy.

doctormojo
08-18-2015, 11:39 PM
Lmao I love this thread

Brendan
08-18-2015, 11:57 PM
"Bidets are only used in France"? And I suppose Scotch is only drank in Scotland. Maybe bidets are not used in your neighborhood, but the English do use them-- and as Max pointed out, they are actually quite a good invention. I might also say that if one who was quite gymnastic ally inclined and desperate for a bidet one could probably use a sink for the purpose, and if one had any sort of manners, no one else would be aware. Not being so inclined (in either way), I never tried, but something tells me you are familiar with the technique old boy.

I said France and other parts of continental Europe. Obviously you can only understand parts of a sentence. I've seen them in Italy and Spain. My point is that someone of limited intelligence would mistake a sink for a bidet. Since they are rare in Britain and yet you claim to have used a bidet everywhere you went in London, I can only conclude you made a lot of embarrassing mistakes. And that you haven't been invited back!

doctormojo
08-19-2015, 12:07 AM
I said France and other parts of continental Europe. Obviously you can only understand parts of a sentence. I've seen them in Italy and Spain. My point is that someone of limited intelligence would mistake a sink for a bidet. Since they are rare in Britain and yet you claim to have used a bidet everywhere you went in London, I can only conclude you made a lot of embarrassing mistakes. And that you haven't been invited back!

I'm not trying to get in too deep here because as an American who has never used a bidet or even seen one in person, I'm a little out of my element, but isn't the bidet actually located inside the toilet? You'd have to be pretty retarded to mistake a sink for a bidet and I sort of get that that's what you're implying (omg naming and shaming lol) but that's just a little farfetched.

eNtroX
08-19-2015, 12:21 AM
there are no real players.. only bots are playing cc

Brendan
08-19-2015, 02:29 AM
I'm not trying to get in too deep here because as an American who has never used a bidet or even seen one in person, I'm a little out of my element, but isn't the bidet actually located inside the toilet? You'd have to be pretty retarded to mistake a sink for a bidet and I sort of get that that's what you're implying (omg naming and shaming lol) but that's just a little farfetched.

A bidet is located between the toilet and the sink, not inside the toilet bowl. I've lived all my life in England, including ten years in London and never seen a bidet here, yet a certain person from America claims to have come here for two weeks and every time he took a dump in a different toilet there was a convenient bidet for him to sit in. I'll let you make up your own mind about whether he's 'retarded' or not.

Dipstik
08-19-2015, 03:54 AM
Well to his credit, you've probably never left west London.

MK Loves You
08-19-2015, 07:05 AM
Everyone is concerned about bidets, but Iggy Azalea is still rapping. Priorities people!

Max Power
08-19-2015, 07:24 AM

Google it. There are not only photos of the arrangements, there are detailed instructions in their use.