PDA

View Full Version : Faction missing from leaderboard / indi placement not increasing

Tony81
08-14-2015, 05:13 PM
270m scored on first battle and Superfaction1 is nowhere to be found on leaderboard. I scored 7.x million and indi leaderbaord says 5.8 million.

After 3rd battle, faction has 402m and still nowhere on leaderboard. I now have 10.9m indi points and indi leaderboard still says 5.8m

Do we fold up shop because we are being blacklisted for no apparent reason?

We need responses / resolution

crazeejay
08-14-2015, 05:14 PM
That's a shocker

fatbodychris
08-14-2015, 05:19 PM
Aren't points in the leaderboards for Indy NOT based on the 2.75 bonus? I always thought it was that way.

[PM] Dredd
08-14-2015, 05:21 PM
Hello,

We have investigated this issue and found that the Leaderboard is experiencing lag, all points are being correctly calculated. We apologize for any confusion that this may cause.

[PM]Dredd

Tony81
08-14-2015, 05:22 PM
Aren't points in the leaderboards for Indy NOT based on the 2.75 bonus? I always thought it was that way.

Really? Indi points include bonuses.

Thanks dredd. Any idea why we as a faction aren't on there at all when other teams are?

Tony81
08-14-2015, 05:23 PM
Dredd;1528391']Hello,

We have investigated this issue and found that the Leaderboard is experiencing lag, all points are being correctly calculated. We apologize for any confusion that this may cause.

[PM]Dredd

Thanks dredd. Any idea why we as a faction aren't on there at all when other teams are?

[PM] Dredd
08-14-2015, 05:25 PM

This is probably do to the Lag, We will be sure to post the results of the Frontline.

Tony81
08-14-2015, 05:29 PM
Dredd;1528397']This is probably do to the Lag, We will be sure to post the results of the Frontline.

Not to beat a dead horse, but how do we know who also is having this issue? How can we plan accordingly? Maybe there's another team missing entirely right around our rank. For an event built solely on strategy, this kills it for us.

Bobby Brobst
08-14-2015, 05:32 PM
Lag I think not I scored 170 million on first battle and it's still not showing on individual leaderboard. Shows on faction standings. That is not lag, let's not misinform the idiots that play this game with misinformation.

DEWIN NUTTIN
08-14-2015, 05:33 PM
Dredd;1528397']This is probably do to the Lag, We will be sure to post the results of the Frontline.

Why should we trust your results?

This is by no means transparent.

psyconaz
08-14-2015, 05:35 PM
Crazy lag hahaha

Bob_55
08-14-2015, 07:08 PM
I did not received the reward for indi 10/10 for deploying 3.6M points. The reward id the Z ii Contract with1% double strike.. And my indi goal desapeared.. Another great failure.. Fixed it please..

tigerlion
08-14-2015, 07:34 PM
Crazy lag hahaha

Lol. Mr Dredd seems as useless as other CM or whatever he does. His only special skill, it seems, is closing thread quickly. Looks like he's been put here to hold the shop until they finally close it. He's no help at all, only relying infos that Gree tell him to post here.

Jg48
08-14-2015, 07:40 PM
Thanks for f ing up frontline and thanks for the misinformation appreciate it a lot

LLO
08-14-2015, 07:42 PM
I scored over 4 mil in points but indie goals is at 6/10

Vile Lynn
08-14-2015, 08:14 PM
LOL@lag

Is that what they're calling it now?

Bobby Brobst
08-14-2015, 08:17 PM
Can you tell me where my Indy points are? We are done w goals if lag I would think my 80 plus million points would be here by now. It is not lag we are not stupid and naive children . Real answers would be appreciated.

psyconaz
08-14-2015, 08:19 PM
Watch out prime minister gonna lock this thread soon :)

Vile Lynn
08-14-2015, 08:24 PM
Can you tell me where my Indy points are? We are done w goals if lag I would think my 80 plus million points would be here by now. It is not lag we are not stupid and naive children . Real answers would be appreciated.

No offense, but isn't it naive to think anybody on staff at GREE is capable or willing to give a real answer?

SteveJobs
08-15-2015, 03:09 AM

Or you could fix the leaderboards so we know where we stand during the event?

Tony81
08-15-2015, 03:47 AM
Leaderboards didn't have an issue prior to this FL. I don't know what you did Gree to mess this up, but please reverse it. There's no logical reason that something working should suddenly no longer work.

You're killing independent George!

Speed ump
08-15-2015, 05:13 AM
Every event we get some new glitch, you're right, how can something that has worked in the past get so messed up with no other changes at least ones that we are aware of.

Jg48
08-15-2015, 06:49 AM
I believe that gree wants the whales of the game to get mad and quit the game. It is the only thing that makes sense.

Speed ump
08-15-2015, 07:19 AM
So they can pull the plug quicker?lol. Not sure that much of what gree does really makes sense. I'm sure management has plenty of logical sounding arguments for what they do. As I've told others here, there's ways to sugar coat a pig, but that dosnt change the truth or the facts. It only works if you can get people to buy your version of malarkey. Seems like they've given up posting theirs in here, it's a losing proposition.

Tony81
08-15-2015, 08:25 AM
So they can pull the plug quicker?lol. Not sure that much of what gree does really makes sense. I'm sure management has plenty of logical sounding arguments for what they do. As I've told others here, there's ways to sugar coat a pig, but that dosnt change the truth or the facts. It only works if you can get people to buy your version of malarkey. Seems like they've given up posting theirs in here, it's a losing proposition.

Next time I'm told it's being passed on to a developer, I'm going to ask if I can choose the developer... I hear Google has a few that get work done.

Jg48
08-15-2015, 08:32 AM
You have to have developers hired to do the work in the first place

Blest@iBOB!.mw
08-15-2015, 09:02 AM
What came first? Leaderboard "lag" or removal of prestige goals?

J-manKometh96
08-15-2015, 11:18 AM
What came first? Leaderboard "lag" or removal of prestige goals?

Who's on second.

Laurence1
08-15-2015, 06:05 PM
Who's on second.

Abbott and Costello lmfao

Blest@iBOB!.mw
08-15-2015, 07:18 PM
Who's on second.

Ah yes... The immature reply... Thank you for reminding me why I stopped posting here.

Brown Out
08-15-2015, 10:02 PM
Relax Bobby, you'll still get your SUP rewards.

J-manKometh96
08-16-2015, 04:22 AM
Ah yes... The immature reply... Thank you for reminding me why I stopped posting here.

Sorry a little attempt at humor is too much for you to handle.

Hobbs
08-16-2015, 12:28 PM
Getting back to Topic any update on these latest leaderboard issues?
Individual placing still not fixed.....
Faction points and placing still not fixed.....
And before you answer with "it's a lag Issue" please credit the long suffering players with a little RESPECT,this event has been running in this format for a long time and should not have new issues like this.

Bobby Brobst
08-16-2015, 01:48 PM
It's always about the individual rewards the great peaches n cream tonight me this logic

tigerlion
08-16-2015, 07:35 PM
Getting back to Topic any update on these latest leaderboard issues?
Individual placing still not fixed.....
Faction points and placing still not fixed.....
And before you answer with "it's a lag Issue" please credit the long suffering players with a little RESPECT,this event has been running in this format for a long time and should not have new issues like this.

If you're talking to Mr Dredd, don't think you'll get a straight answer from him. They sacked a good chunk of their employees a few weeks go, and now we start to see the results. Lags, bugs, are coming back at full swing. Looks like a problem with their servers. Never had so many server errors than during this FL.

Jg48
08-16-2015, 08:00 PM
Yep sent 4 different tickets about the server errors and have gotten 3 answers all the same from 3 different people. And none are being fixed. It has just gotten worse.

Mark-1
08-17-2015, 08:51 AM
I was hoping to see a response from Gree about the indy leaderboard. There are only 6 hours left. It's impossible to position yourself for specific prizes unless you have an accurate indy leaderboard?!?

Vile Lynn
08-17-2015, 09:03 AM
I was hoping to see a response from Gree about the indy leaderboard. There are only 6 hours left. It's impossible to position yourself for specific prizes unless you have an accurate indy leaderboard?!?

Lower your expectations.

Nobody at GREE cares unless there is an issue with customers buying IAPs.
Exhibit A: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?117670-Can-t-Buy-Gems
Exhibit B: The rest of the forum threads.

Many, many issues are ignored, but buying IAPs always gets fixed ASAP.

psyconaz
08-17-2015, 09:12 AM
They (dredd) will probably say sorry, we had problem with the indi leaderboard, next time it shouldn't happen again :)

Toby_Bear
08-17-2015, 12:36 PM
Only folks confused are over at gree but I do find dredds continued apology theme amusing. I'm also secretly loving this leaderboard fiasco because as soon as this event is over I got my ss handy for a big ole fatty refund. I quit sending in tickets a year ago, just get my money back... Rinse and repeat.... Greetards make it way to easy

Vile Lynn
08-17-2015, 02:24 PM
Only folks confused are over at gree but I do find dredds continued apology theme amusing. I'm also secretly loving this leaderboard fiasco because as soon as this event is over I got my ss handy for a big ole fatty refund. I quit sending in tickets a year ago, just get my money back... Rinse and repeat.... Greetards make it way to easy

Good luck with that.

/sarcasm

Toby_Bear
08-17-2015, 02:29 PM
Good luck with that.

/sarcasm

Trust me, no luck required, it's not like the infamous crate events! Tools required include but not limited to a phone, 1800#, time, and a few ss.....

Vile Lynn
08-17-2015, 02:48 PM
Trust me, no luck required, it's not like the infamous crate events! Tools required include but not limited to a phone, 1800#, time, and a few ss.....

I guess you don't realize what you are doing is fraud: buying gold, getting refunded, buying more gold, get another refund, etc... and it is just as bad as GREE. Just because GREE can't launch an event without problems has nothing to do with what you do with the gold you've purchased as far as GREE's ToS is concerned. You buy gold, you get gold. End of deal.

Eventually, Apple or Google will tell you to buy gold at your own risk... just sayin'

I'm sure you and many others keep your rank by getting refunds month after month.
Carry on, business as usual. :)

Toby_Bear
08-17-2015, 03:53 PM
I guess you don't realize what you are doing is fraud: buying gold, getting refunded, buying more gold, get another refund, etc... and it is just as bad as GREE. Just because GREE can't launch an event without problems has nothing to do with what you do with the gold you've purchased as far as GREE's ToS is concerned. You buy gold, you get gold. End of deal.

Eventually, Apple or Google will tell you to buy gold at your own risk... just sayin'

I'm sure you and many others keep your rank by getting refunds month after month.
Carry on, business as usual. :)

Lmao, don't hate the player, hate the game fella. I'll treat GREE like ever other retail place I spend my money. If I'm not happy with my purchase and/or it's not as advertised when I get To the pad then guess what fella, I'm sending that whack a$$ crap where it came from, period! So the moral of MY story is that if you wanna fly the fraud flag please do so but without my Post attached, got it? Goooooood!

Vile Lynn
08-17-2015, 04:24 PM
Lmao, don't hate the player, hate the game fella. I'll treat GREE like ever other retail place I spend my money. If I'm not happy with my purchase and/or it's not as advertised when I get To the pad then guess what fella, I'm sending that whack a$$ crap where it came from, period! So the moral of MY story is that if you wanna fly the fraud flag please do so but without my Post attached, got it? Goooooood!
http://images5.fanpop.com/image/answers/349000/349156_1329020520805_450_300.jpg

Danger Mouse
08-17-2015, 04:44 PM

So, did you contact Gree to send the gold back?

Vile Lynn
08-17-2015, 05:02 PM

I think he previously answered that...

I quit sending in tickets a year ago, just get my money back... Rinse and repeat.... Greetards make it way to easy

smh

I'm secretly loving this leaderboard fiasco...
Hmm... not so secret what he's been up to the last year.

There are some things one should not brag about on a public forum, kwim?

chass3768
08-18-2015, 07:14 AM
My individual ranking was not correct, nor was the unit prize received on any of my accounts.

chass3768
08-18-2015, 07:16 AM
My individual ranking and uniit prize was not correct. This issue needs to be addressed and fixed asap.

smbass77
08-18-2015, 07:32 AM
I'd like to know if the wrong individual rankings also negatively effected the faction rankings.

For example, my indi leaderboard score was 30m less than what was listed for my score in my faction leaderboard.

Many in our faction was the same. 30m discrepancy x 60 member = 1.8billion. That 1.8b would have put us where we normally are for FL, instead of the crappy showing we had this event.

how common was this for most factions? (discrepancy in indi scores)

HellRaizer
08-18-2015, 07:44 AM
I was under the belief that your indi score could be higher as it is subject to a bonus the isn't counted towards to faction total?

J-manKometh96
08-18-2015, 07:58 AM
I was under the belief that your indi score could be higher as it is subject to a bonus the isn't counted towards to faction total?

And with that,

"Everything is working as intended."

HellRaizer
08-18-2015, 08:16 AM
And with that,

"Everything is working as intended."

Lol ... Remember when the leader for FvF stopped updating one hour before the end... Reason being that it added to the excitement of the unknown pmsl

J-manKometh96
08-18-2015, 08:37 AM
Yeah lol. Because it NOTHING to do with getting them to blindly spend, spend, spend.

Toby_Bear
08-18-2015, 08:55 AM

Pfft, I don't contact GREE for a da mn thing anymore. They made their bed with their pi ss poor customer service a long time ago with zero improvement so I don't bother and haven't for a very long time. Plus their idea of making things whole is the not the same as mine so I just contact my cc company every time I spend on an event in which they completely hose up and get every single dollar I spent on that event back. Seems fair enough to me. I'll be damn if I'm gonna be taken for a ride.

So this past FL is already taken care of, quick and easy... Note to GREE, ya wanna actually keep the money I'm spending, give me what I'm paying for! Simple enough

Toby_Bear
08-18-2015, 08:59 AM
I think he previously answered that...

smh

Hmm... not so secret what he's been up to the last year.

There are some things one should not brag about on a public forum, kwim?

Your absolutely right, not one reason to keep consumer options a secret. Look fella if your choice is to pay to play and continue to not get what your paying for then that's on you. I'm simply stating that I choose to not be taken for a ride. I also see zero harm in communicating that in the open forum, clearly.

[PM] Dredd
08-18-2015, 04:12 PM
Apologies for the delay,

Please see this thread. (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?117733-Frontline-Gotland)

WBS
08-19-2015, 04:58 AM
Dredd;1529267']Apologies for the delay,

Please see this thread. (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?117733-Frontline-Gotland)

If I apologized to my wife like this I'd be sleeping on the couch forever.

DEWIN NUTTIN
08-19-2015, 05:49 AM
If I apologized to my wife like this I'd be sleeping on the couch forever.

Divorce is an option for some, rather than lifetime servitude. Just sayin', yo!!!!