PDA

View Full Version : Omg Gree, you started the wrong quest

Jnsolberg
08-13-2015, 03:08 PM
Lmao, next cycle's EB and box event just started. You just can't trigger bosses. Are you monkey's pooping your pants or something?

You can try to open boxes though.

What happened to Woad Warrior?

Now it seems that if you see the box icon, you can summon bosses. Problem is that I see it on 2/4 games

truthteller
08-13-2015, 03:11 PM
Lmao, next cycle's EB and box event just started. You just can't trigger bosses.

You can try to open boxes though.

by now, you should not be surprise

I would really be surprise if they for ONCE actually start an event without any "bugs" lol

Toddiekska
08-13-2015, 03:13 PM
Lol, does it count if they start a completely different event without bugs?

*shrugs head ...

Lord Vyper
08-13-2015, 03:16 PM
Epic Boss and Battle use the same energy.... that will be fun....

ZicZac
08-13-2015, 03:33 PM
Shame they didnt start 7 day trial, LTQ and GLTQ simultaniously too.... - Then it would have been perfect....

Vile Lynn
08-13-2015, 03:37 PM
Epic Boss and Battle use the same energy.... that will be fun....

Are you sure? They separated health for EB & war in CC & MW.

I was just reading Glassdoor & it sounds like a very hostile work environment between upper management & programmers. I'm not surprised they can't get their apps right under those conditions. I feel sorry for the staff that does care.

Valid or
08-13-2015, 04:40 PM

I was just reading Glassdoor & it sounds like a very hostile work environment between upper management & programmers. I'm not surprised they can't get their apps right under those conditions. I feel sorry for the staff that does care.
Said for a long time now, most of our issues are a result of upper management...if management fails..then the rest of the team fails.

Peter Gotti
08-13-2015, 05:13 PM
Speechless

plavine
08-13-2015, 06:45 PM
Classic gree.
the infamous surprise epic boss and box event combo during COK weekend .

Vclone
08-13-2015, 06:55 PM
First of all, I cannot understand the incompetence of this company. How can there be one mistake after another negatively effecting the entire customer base? KA is wash, rinse, repeat. There is nothing to it. Just rename the titles and release the events in their proper order. How can that be so hard?

Second, and more puzzling, is why we continue to act like sheep and play this game. Someone pressed the wrong button and released the wrong event. What do we do? We immediately attempt to finish Legendary as fast as possible. Then we buy mountains of gems and (essentially) support the failures of the interns (ahem...senior programmers).

What is wrong with them? What is wrong with us?

Jnsolberg
08-13-2015, 07:14 PM
I've killed 25 bosses so far. I don't want to go crazy in case Gree rolls back the event.
But, the prize for 15 kills is a Tortugan Dragon that comes with a +4% Infantry Defense boost, but when you look in your inventory, it shows as +4 Defense. Classic error that we've seen before. This one should get fixed.

I'm just wondering if Gree wakes up tomorrow and realizes what happened and rolls back the EB. If so, I really don't want to repeat a lot of kills next week.

This is really a pretty incredible mistake. If it's not a mistake, just wait until all the tickets come in during the war, since both War and EB use the same health bar.

The red Baron
08-14-2015, 04:04 AM
One positive point, the leadewr list of the box event is much better now and seems to be correct.
Nevertheless i will not spend one gem to become top 150.

More important why dowe get no response again ?

Zepson
08-14-2015, 04:39 AM

This means that it has happened in these games before, so there's a good chance they'll leave the event on. Better keep on killing bosses then...

preacherH
08-14-2015, 06:28 AM

Shouldn't it be "Woad Wahh-ee-oh" (assuming that GREE isn't faking their speech impediment in order to get sympathy).

#kissmeonthelisp

E-I
08-14-2015, 06:59 AM
I can't wait to see how those morons at Gree handle war today.

Jnsolberg
08-14-2015, 09:34 AM
I can't wait to see how those morons at Gree handle war today.

18 hours since EB started, not one post from anyone at Gree.

I think that this war will be another disaster. They probably won't have the guild wins/streaks counter fixed. And now we will have the same health bar for 2 events.
This may be the war that ends KA.

Sirius, you still working at Gree?

preacherH
08-14-2015, 09:50 AM
Streak Counter:
I still have not received my Thrasher Eye from last War for either of my accounts that earned it and now another War is upon us. I have sent numerous Tickets, with very little response..... although GREE did have the audacity to send me a Questionnaire inquiring about my level of satisfaction with their handling of the matter.

It is fair to say that I did not fill out the Questionnaire with any semblance of "satisfaction" in mind.

The red Baron
08-14-2015, 11:51 AM
Its a challange, you have to finish normal boss before war and legandary after or use more gems, GREE will be happy.

Lord Vyper
08-14-2015, 12:04 PM
Its a challange, you have to finish normal boss before war and legandary after or use more gems, GREE will be happy.

or simply skip legendary.... rewards are crap anyway

Napalm2000
08-14-2015, 12:38 PM
This means that it has happened in these games before, so there's a good chance they'll leave the event on. Better keep on killing bosses then...

This happened once before, the raid boss was on one of the later days and continued into war. The bright side was that refilling boss health bar cost ten gems back then so you could refill your war health and it only cost ten gems. There was another overlap with raid boss and epic boss and they both used the same health bar.

The red Baron
08-14-2015, 01:24 PM
I just killed boss 100, instead of getting a second dragon (th one for 15 bosses again) i go no unit at all.
Bad units for boss 100 are not unusual but nothing is a new highlight !!

Crazy Canuck
08-14-2015, 01:33 PM

That won't fix problem as you still need guild dailies and if everyone in your guild rushes to finish normal you will all he stuck with lvl101 bosses to do daily while war is going on.

My guild stopped after guild daily was done so we could save 1 hit kills for dailys durning war. Don't want anyone using health on eb and losing hits for war

Sirius
08-14-2015, 01:33 PM
Guys the events running are correct. Sorry about the mix up with the calendar etc.

RandomUser
08-14-2015, 01:42 PM
I'm glad corporate thinks enough of us to tell us, not in advance, but almost 24 hrs after event starts.

The red Baron
08-14-2015, 01:51 PM
Correct, what a joke, the quest list shows 1 open quest for canyon clash and no boss or new box.
Let see if there will be 2 health bars if not how expensive a refill will be.

Blue Man
08-14-2015, 01:56 PM
Guys the events running are correct. Sorry about the mix up with the calendar etc.

Sirius, does that mean there is no war this weekend? So we will have two EB cycles between wars?

Jnsolberg
08-14-2015, 02:04 PM

Shouldn't have your response been something like:

Guys, we're sorry for the screwup.......

truthteller
08-14-2015, 02:06 PM

Sirius
So you are saying that during the weekend we will have TWO events that use the same Health Bar..................hmmmmmmmmmm.................. .I smell CA$H Cow and GREE milking them

candii
08-14-2015, 02:16 PM
Guys the events running are correct. Sorry about the mix up with the calendar etc. Sirius, please try to salvage your credibility and try again. the events that are running now, turtle egg and shell shock, are not on the calendar.

Vclone
08-14-2015, 02:47 PM

Please clarify the calendar and the event schedule with us.

Vile Lynn
08-14-2015, 03:12 PM
See why I refuse to contribute to their salaries at GREE? Pathetic.

Toddiekska
08-14-2015, 03:25 PM
So basically, "we messed up and you need to deal with it" is what I am reading into this. Awe hell, while we are at it, I have a feeling that Sirius is simply a name numerous people have access to an account. Sirius, please man/woman up and help us. I for one am tired of asking for simple communication and being honest with your (up to now) loyal customers.

All we ask is to be up-front and honest with us. Far be it for us to request constant and consistent fixes for bugs... every cycle, most events (even if they are NOT on the calendar).

Do I expect more, absolutely!! Is this my last war? Sorry guildies, probably. And before someone cries "more tears please", you probably cannot see the larger picture and I hope one day you will.

the_bob
08-14-2015, 05:02 PM

Greetard Minion: Oh, shıt. We fucĸed up again and ran an EB during the Conquest.
Greetard Manager: Run that shıt like we own it. Deny everything.
Greetard Minion: Yes, master. Your will will be done.

War player
08-14-2015, 06:42 PM
I think this is the last for me.

Vile Lynn
08-14-2015, 07:24 PM
Greetard Minion: Oh, shıt. We fucĸed up again and ran an EB during the Conquest.
Greetard Manager: Run that shıt like we own it. Deny everything.
Greetard Minion: Yes, master. Your will will be done.

It's funny because it's true!

the_bob
08-14-2015, 07:28 PM
It's funny because it's true!

It's funnier if you imagine the manager looking like Beelzebub.

Vile Lynn
08-14-2015, 07:31 PM
Looks like our resident disgruntled player mod might have disabled the word filter. Good for him! ;)

Thanks for that post, Bob. I shared it with the Crime City community.
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?117672-Too-funny

Winnson
08-15-2015, 05:08 AM
Crime City brought me here!

I see they run all their games equally awesome. That's fantastic!

Zepson
08-15-2015, 06:42 AM

War and PvP event maybe, but surely not the Epic Boss and box event?
Do you even know that an Epic Boss event is up?????

Artorius
08-15-2015, 12:22 PM
I don't think they did screw up. I think they know exactly what they are doing. They let us think they screwed up and we complain and moan but then purchase gems to complete EB and play in War. Think about it. Who needs gems for EB, no one. Yes people spend gems in war particularly top 50 guilds but put health up on two quests at same time and one is cheaper to fill than the other and people think they have got one over on GREE and start purchasing and filling the cheaper health option. It's like Supermarkets offering 2/1 offers total con. Seams people fall for it all the time.
Clever of GREE if you ask me. Everyone thinks they are dumb but maybe not as dumb as you think. All they want is our money and this is a pretty good way to get their hands on it.

Lord Vyper
08-15-2015, 01:22 PM
I don't think they did screw up. I think they know exactly what they are doing. They let us think they screwed up and we complain and moan but then purchase gems to complete EB and play in War. Think about it. Who needs gems for EB, no one. Yes people spend gems in war particularly top 50 guilds but put health up on two quests at same time and one is cheaper to fill than the other and people think they have got one over on GREE and start purchasing and filling the cheaper health option. It's like Supermarkets offering 2/1 offers total con. Seams people fall for it all the time.
Clever of GREE if you ask me. Everyone thinks they are dumb but maybe not as dumb as you think. All they want is our money and this is a pretty good way to get their hands on it.

It would be a good idea (and for sure I would use gems) if any of the EB rewards would be of any use for an only somewhat better account - but all they offer is crap. Drop rewards doesn't even help my minis - 100 bosses reward.... hm oh sorry, there is none :) legendary.... 3% machine attack..... whooopie! Wrapper.... 3% energy regen - great reward for everyone who doesn't know how it is calculated....

PS: My guild mate Lord Jim is still banned for nothing - and suport is not even willing to read his mails or give any reason. More and more I have the feeling that most of the names in support are only a computer (programmed by the same who runs the events....)

SenorSwamp
08-15-2015, 01:28 PM

for the sake of argument, let's say it is intentional (even though I think their past history more than demonstrates the likelihood that is not the case). How are they possibly "clever"? Have you checked the leaderboard? There are less than 200 guilds actually trying. That is 10% of the participation of a year ago. They are absolutely the worst masterminds I have ever seen if this really is intentional like you suggest--We are talking Dr. Claw levels of futility.

Schar
08-16-2015, 10:22 PM
Very soon the true future will descend:
- Nonstop war with daily prizes that don't stack, prizes revolve weekly and have a weekly wrapper.
- PvP running every third day.
- Fortnightly EB with health that increases 15% week on week.
- Ditto (alternate weeks) RB with same increases
- Daily trial quests with a weekly wrapper that doesn't stack, recurring indefinitely. We all love trials.
- Random regurgitated iLTQs and gLTGs to give a semblence of variation.

All prizes are randomly generated from a set of established bonuses. Stats auto inflate by 10%.
Energy for quests is randomly generated, increasing on average 15% quest on quest.

What the customers won't see is that this is fully automated, and there are no lights on at home. That is the ultimate: money for nothing (wax into song now).

plavine
08-17-2015, 05:32 AM

The only possible reason for this being intentional is gem sales , period ... Apparently too many players were finishing the epic boss without gems ( thanks to the purchase of the special items ) so when the epic boss became too easy for players with a 6000+ cash hit , instead of making the boss extra hard ( they did make it harder I only needed 1 free on boss 40 last time ) they made us choose which event we wanted to use energy on

Jnsolberg
08-17-2015, 08:11 AM
The only possible reason for this being intentional is gem sales , period ... Apparently too many players were finishing the epic boss without gems ( thanks to the purchase of the special items ) so when the epic boss became too easy for players with a 6000+ cash hit , instead of making the boss extra hard ( they did make it harder I only needed 1 free on boss 40 last time ) they made us choose which event we wanted to use energy on

No contest, guild comes first. I'll get the 100 kills (hopefully get a prize), but not legendary this time

SenorSwamp
08-17-2015, 08:03 PM
Clever of GREE if you ask me.

A couple of days removed from your post, I am wondering if you still believe this was both intentional and clever? An unmitigated disaster on every front from what I can tell.