PDA

View Full Version : New LTQ and speed goals

plavine
08-12-2015, 03:42 AM
While I appreciate LTQs worth some challenge ,
The normal speed goal was just not possible without not sleeping
Starting a 12 hour speed goal at 6 pm eastern just isn't very attainable for those in that time zone (or many in Western Europe - I didn't forget u guys )
Dredd - your trying , I get it , but you do realize we have to sleep right ?? So a 12 hour goal is pretty stupid : the west coast USA Hawaii and the far east ( Japan , Australia ect.. ) were the only ones who had a fair shot and all 12 hours to work with .
Plus - ease up on the energy usage , you want us to tap right ?? But we are spending more time regenerating .

J-manKometh96
08-12-2015, 04:19 AM
Time sleeping? Regen? For speed goals? It's all about the gold. They don't want you doing it for free.

plavine
08-12-2015, 05:11 AM
Time sleeping? Regen? For speed goals? It's all about the gold. They don't want you doing it for free.
Sorry - I lost my mind for a while

Rolinz
08-12-2015, 08:46 AM
They screwed up the speed goals where the Normal cannot be completed unless you complete the Prestige as well.

And Masters has to be completed first before Prestige, shorter time allotted to complete the Masters?

Somebody really forgot to double-check their work, unless it is "working as intended", then it makes really no sense.

psyconaz
08-12-2015, 08:56 AM
There is a speed reward for normal and speed reward for normal + prestige

HellRaizer
08-12-2015, 09:15 AM
This quote from dredd was a little confusing.. As I'm trying to determine what "skills" are required....

The New Speed goals will be a true test of your skills!

psyconaz
08-12-2015, 09:17 AM
The skill of deep pocket

truthteller
08-12-2015, 09:26 AM
This quote from dredd was a little confusing.. As I'm trying to determine what "skills" are required....

perhaps he meant

Skills of word.........................to try to convince your bank to give you a second mortgage so you can remain "competitive" in MW

Skills of willpower.......................have the willpower to stay awake 24/7 to complete some of the event

Skills to obtain another job, so you can earn more money to buy gold and complete the events.........

DEWIN NUTTIN
08-12-2015, 09:42 AM

Ever see a "3 card monte" scam being run on the unsuspecting on some urban street corner?

You have?

Great, THAT kind of skill.

Robespierre
08-12-2015, 09:55 AM

The http://image.made-in-china.com/2f0j00fMBErLPaYdke/Shock-Resistance-and-Vibration-Resistance-Thread-Locker-Green-Glue-Fixing-Adhesive.jpg makes me question the true openness to receive constructive feedback.

Rolinz
08-12-2015, 10:15 AM

Skills = Your willingness to buy and spend GOLD!

In my opinion, the speed bonuses are not worth that much.

I am sure if they put a +1 Energy Bonus, they would get more people to spend the gold.

HellRaizer
08-12-2015, 12:35 PM
I don't understand why they don't bring back special bonus units in LTQs..

Supposedly units aren't stackable now. So they could easily bring back the deadly bridge jumper for a half way point in prestige and then something more special at the end..

Lots of people would chase health regens and energy regens. When I killed off my hip I soon remembered how important those bonuses were

Pidgeot
08-12-2015, 01:09 PM
I feel this LTQ was really evil in how they ran it. Normal speed should be free for just about everyone at +3 regen but it cost 16k energy to beat.

I still dont know why the energy requirements keep going up when most players have no energy regen. They need to give out or sell the older regen units to close the gap some.

truthteller
08-12-2015, 01:16 PM
I feel this LTQ was really evil in how they ran it. Normal speed should be free for just about everyone at +3 regen but it cost 16k energy to beat.

I still dont know why the energy requirements keep going up when most players have no energy regen. They need to give out or sell the older regen units to close the gap some.

They keep increasing it because they are trying to see at what point the addicts will stop spending to finish them, so as long as the LTQs make revenues thanks to those that need to finish everything no matter the cost, GREE will just keep increasing the energy needed

plavine
08-12-2015, 02:12 PM
The energy for prestige is higher than I've ever seen

thescondo
08-12-2015, 04:43 PM
Event is glitched as well

I finished speed normal 1/2
Speed normal 2/2 Is complete presteige in x amount of time

I finished speed presteige 1/2

Speed normal 2/2 completed, but. . . . .

Presteige 2/2 completely disappeared!!!!

Amazing.

Happened to faction mates as well.

iOS and Andriod same.

I checked inventory as well.

Bonanza
08-12-2015, 08:06 PM
LTQ energy requirements make no sense without allowing players to collect some energy regen bonuses. Bring back energy regen bonuses !!!

Speaking of bonuses, when was the last time we saw a health regen bonuses.

Pidgeot
08-12-2015, 09:44 PM
They keep increasing it because they are trying to see at what point the addicts will stop spending to finish them, so as long as the LTQs make revenues thanks to those that need to finish everything no matter the cost, GREE will just keep increasing the energy needed

I know. At this point, Im thinking of cutting out LTQs all together because they are not worth it. I have never played a free to play game where you cant finish any goal without spending.

J-manKometh96
08-13-2015, 04:58 AM
I feel this LTQ was really evil in how they ran it. Normal speed should be free for just about everyone at +3 regen but it cost 16k energy to.

No speed goal should be obtainable by someone that has the same regen that you start with.

The Pharoah
08-13-2015, 06:49 AM
All true, but the LTQs have varied wildly the past few times. Maybe Gree are trying to tweak the income vs participation ratio.

The game can't survive in the short-term unless it produces enough money.

But it can't survive long-term if the only players are 500 whales tail-slapping each other over and over again.

I don't imagine that Gree bases most of it's decisions about MW on what they read on here. It seems probable that they are able to produce statistics about how many users spent an average of how much in pursuit of reward X through event Y. Our feedback is essentially self-serving - we want what suits us best. The data will provide them with a more objective measure of what is popular and productive.