PDA

View Full Version : Top ten fight SUP and lose?

Pages : [1] 2

Speed ump
08-11-2015, 04:54 PM
If we look at what pheonix is, we can see that is two teams of merged, and merged again, and again, Ith other top ten teams. In effect SUP fought a good portion of the year op players in the game f I'm all top ten teams, not a single team that tried that task. I'd say that's an impressive effort on SUPs part, to beat the best of the rest. You can't say it was a team, it was more liked hired guns brought in to take down a fast gunslinger. For the haters, yes it was a spend fest, still amazing that SUP, without a merge and taking the best from all of mw( not trying to demean the efforts of other top players out there who wernt in pheonix) and throwing them at SUP. Still didn't work out the way they had hoped. For those of you who badmouthing the game and the spenders, there's obviously a desire by a good number of people to compete ie spend to compete. onviouelyy they aren't worried about the "value" of a lower place finish, as has been mentioned here by dew and others. If so, I'd say the Dont understand the concept of value,lol. The most expensive second place in Mw history will get them some notice by people in this game, but sure won't buy them a cup of Coffee. Not even SUP could score some Java with all they spent,lol.

AHH
08-11-2015, 05:59 PM
can someone else post Sump's words in English? I don't speak troll.

Speed ump
08-11-2015, 06:01 PM
I see, have a hard time understanding yourself do you? I'll try to think of some ideas to help

redvenge99
08-11-2015, 06:10 PM
I would hardly say the best of the t10 were in pr1 seems the best stayed right where they were not worrying about the t2

MAD NUGGETT
08-11-2015, 06:10 PM
Basically Phoenix is a faction comprised of multiple teams. Red rum, seal team 6, birds and many more. Even though Pheonix was made up of a top scorers from top 10, they still could not bring down SUPU. Pretty simple concept I think.

I do enjoy the crappy attempts by teams to still incorporate each team/faction name that caved to the merge concept. A merge is nothing more than 2 or more terrible (usually) teams that think by joining crappy forces they will somehow be better. This is almost never the case. Keep hoping and losing. I like to watch

Bonanza
08-11-2015, 06:24 PM
We were still Cheering for Phoenix . Some secretly, other aloud.

If either of the faction's members need to take a breather. We'll give them a home.

sstuutss
08-11-2015, 06:34 PM
oh sump, lease fo awy nd proo reed. I hae uo ying to secode our nessee.

psyconaz
08-11-2015, 07:12 PM
So you guys want a trophy or a medal??? You guys need to learn how to win and shut the **** up :) There is bad losers but you guys are certainLy bad winners

AHH
08-11-2015, 07:18 PM
Combine whatever top players you want to challenge SUP. Unless the newly formed team includes someone from Gree to manipulate the point totals or slide you some extra gold bars, you aren't winning....

If it doesn't, I'm afraid the deck is stacked against.

HellRaizer
08-11-2015, 07:54 PM
Basically Phoenix is a faction comprised of multiple teams. Red rum, seal team 6, birds and many more. Even though Pheonix was made up of a top scorers from top 10, they still could not bring down SUPU. Pretty simple concept I think.

I do enjoy the crappy attempts by teams to still incorporate each team/faction name that caved to the merge concept. A merge is nothing more than 2 or more terrible (usually) teams that think by joining crappy forces they will somehow be better. This is almost never the case. Keep hoping and losing. I like to watch

Hmmmm...

Pirate United Nation + Super Faction = Super United Pirates ??

Also don't forget that Super Faction was also a merger of top factions as well.

Remember Super McGurts as well?

DEWIN NUTTIN
08-11-2015, 08:01 PM
The alleged "merger" wasn't effective, except to aid Gree's financials.
If PR1 had consulted certain entities, they could have dethroned THEM.
When THEY are dethroned, it won't be the way PR1 tried to DEW it.

As has been revealed, there is a way to dethrone them, but not by DEWING it the way THEY DEW it.
You wanna take THEM out, you gotta DEW it using your brain, not with your index finger!!!!

You flip the script, you win!

You play it THEIR way, they will continue to cyber demolish you.

They, ahem, have friends in HIGH places. LOL

Imagine, if you can, THEM waiting for a match up because NO ONE declared?

And, when THEY are matched, its against some faction full of new accounts, level 20 to 80 with a DL around 150,000/80,00? LMFAO

Speed ump
08-11-2015, 09:13 PM
Yes , that would for sure work, out of the hundreds, and thousands of teams, none will declare,lol. I want some of what you've been smoking, that's some good stuff

MAD NUGGETT
08-11-2015, 09:49 PM
Hmmmm...

Pirate United Nation + Super Faction = Super United Pirates ??

Also don't forget that Super Faction was also a merger of top factions as well.

Remember Super McGurts as well?

Didn't you leave the forums? Weird. Anyway. I played with super faction when this merger occurred. This was very unique process and by no means should be compared to the atrocities other teams scramble together. As usual you are worthless and know nothing.

Pidgeot
08-11-2015, 10:15 PM
The faction Im with did a merge and went from like 150 to top 40. Thats a huge improvement.

If other 'real' games, skill matter, which this game has very little of.

DEWIN NUTTIN
08-11-2015, 10:53 PM
Yes , that would for sure work, out of the hundreds, and thousands of teams, none will declare,lol. I want some of what you've been smoking, that's some good stuff

Oh well, we are FREE to believe and think whatever we wish.

I haven't revealed all of the important details required to make my little scheme fully operational.

Have you ever seen a firing pin?

A firing pin is a rather small little thing.

Yet, without the firing pin, the bigger thing in which it rests won't fire the projectile.

HellRaizer
08-11-2015, 11:18 PM
Didn't you leave the forums? Weird. Anyway. I played with super faction when this merger occurred. This was very unique process and by no means should be compared to the atrocities other teams scramble together. As usual you are worthless and know nothing

I already explained my return. You must have missed that.

How kind of you.. I'm sure you have a lot of support when trying to degrade people.

At least Stephen defends himself with sensible arguments. I may not be in agreement with him, but I do respect his handling of the continual onslaught of abuse. You however, differ. If someone raises a valid point, you resort to either naming calling, belittling the person or using other hate mechanisms, which then results in others lowering to your standards.. The "hate mob" thread would have been better associated with your type of involvement in the thread. It seems to me that you come on here to antagonise people.

On a side note.. I mentioned three different mergers.. Not one. (I remember how damaged Bravo was when Super Faction was created. Although they did well and became strong again)

And finally.. Grammatically, "very unique" makes no sense.. That would mean "very one of a kind".. It's just... "unique"

(before you go looking for typos, I'm typing on my mobile)

Vegaman
08-12-2015, 02:00 AM
I still don't get all the SUP hating. They won! They don't have any special help, believe what BS you want but they have to submit tickets etc like the rest of us. Yes they may get answered quicker as they have 208 codes due to spend but they are players from around the world like most teams. Difference is they are willing to spend.
...and spending is their choice! Just like the Phoenix guys chose to spend!!
So I suggest you seek a bit of tree huggin to get over what ever your issue is with SUP
Real life goes on bro's, so apart from GREE's accountant no one outside really gives a F !

WBS
08-12-2015, 03:34 AM
Didn't you leave the forums? Weird. Anyway. I played with super faction when this merger occurred. This was very unique process and by no means should be compared to the atrocities other teams scramble together. As usual you are worthless and know nothing.

I'm pretty sure pun and super faction and whomever merged with supperfaction merged to keep Ferr from winning. As Ferr came damn close and even beat you guys in a head to head battle. I will Agree you haven't had to merge like the top 10 have to try and outspend you. But in all reality unless someone wanted to quit spending why would you leaves first place team?

Speed don't kid yourself about many still wanting to compete. Many would not only be the top 10 that would be actually very few. There is a slim amount of people that want to compete at that spending level in this game anymore. Good job to you guys in holding onto the first place for so long, that aspect can't be denied.

Speed ump
08-12-2015, 06:36 AM
Wbs, since you obviously are not familiar at all with the dteails, better not to speak, then to insert foot. Super faction became sup2 , and was not a merge. They were sup2 for a very long time and people flowed freely between whichever level they wanted to play at, I myself had multiple games on both. They were all one sup team that took two factions to contain them all. When people started to slow down in the game we decided to create one more super team, and the second which is now rev. So still two teams, just some shuffling. You obviously wernt looking at the top ten, and the scores all top ten had. In the past you could have gotten into top ten at a bit over ten mil, not so this wd. Your constant denial of facts only proves what I've said about facts and the hate mob over time. just because you don't like something doesn't mean the facts are irrelevant. The creation of sup2 by the way was after ferr was long gone, so again, better not to speak about subjects you're no familiar with. The idea behind having super faction join sup was to help them take 2nd place, which within a few months they did, and held it until we created sup u. Not because we needed it to defeat ferr. I kno, those darned pesky facts keep getting in the way of your versions of reality

Captain Steelman
08-12-2015, 08:09 AM
LoL... I'm still around, Speed... So if the post above is the truth it is so only in the world of SUP.... When I'm gone you can proclaim what ever you want but until then, stay real....

truthteller
08-12-2015, 09:08 AM
If we look at what pheonix is, we can see that is two teams of merged, and merged again, and again, Ith other top ten teams. In effect SUP fought a good portion of the year op players in the game f I'm all top ten teams, not a single team that tried that task. I'd say that's an impressive effort on SUPs part, to beat the best of the rest. You can't say it was a team, it was more liked hired guns brought in to take down a fast gunslinger. For the haters, yes it was a spend fest, still amazing that SUP, without a merge and taking the best from all of mw( not trying to demean the efforts of other top players out there who wernt in pheonix) and throwing them at SUP. Still didn't work out the way they had hoped. For those of you who badmouthing the game and the spenders, there's obviously a desire by a good number of people to compete ie spend to compete. onviouelyy they aren't worried about the "value" of a lower place finish, as has been mentioned here by dew and others. If so, I'd say the Dont understand the concept of value,lol. The most expensive second place in Mw history will get them some notice by people in this game, but sure won't buy them a cup of Coffee. Not even SUP could score some Java with all they spent,lol.

All I can say here is............. shame on you :(

1- PUN, has had at least 2 mergers to become SUP
2- 70% of current SUP members came from other factions............... Ask Terry, Mickey, flash, War Priest, some of them you "recruited" from the original REG
3- WOW, you just created a threat to bully, make fun and speak in a detriment manner about other players................wow, and you talk about haters.........tsk tsk

If I am saying something that is not true, please correct me, thanks

truthteller
08-12-2015, 09:19 AM
Wbs, since you obviously are not familiar at all with the dteails, better not to speak, then to insert foot. Super faction became sup2 , and was not a merge. They were sup2 for a very long time and people flowed freely between whichever level they wanted to play at, I myself had multiple games on both. They were all one sup team that took two factions to contain them all. When people started to slow down in the game we decided to create one more super team, and the second which is now rev. So still two teams, just some shuffling. You obviously wernt looking at the top ten, and the scores all top ten had. In the past you could have gotten into top ten at a bit over ten mil, not so this wd. Your constant denial of facts only proves what I've said about facts and the hate mob over time. just because you don't like something doesn't mean the facts are irrelevant. The creation of sup2 by the way was after ferr was long gone, so again, better not to speak about subjects you're no familiar with. The idea behind having super faction join sup was to help them take 2nd place, which within a few months they did, and held it until we created sup u. Not because we needed it to defeat ferr. I kno, those darned pesky facts keep getting in the way of your versions of reality

Sorry Stephen, but a merger by any other name still a merger
all you are saying here is that PUN had 120 members divided in two factions, and always rotating between the ones that were willing to spend whatever was needed to stay top 1
that is like having Terry say, "hey Stephen, this WD I can only spend $5k, so I will do down to SUP2 and have CBB come to SUP as he is willing to spend $7k"
yeap, it sounds like you are saying something like that, while other factions only had their 60 members to compete

HellRaizer
08-12-2015, 09:29 AM
Results of Canada.. Shortly after pun became sup

1 SUPER UNITED PIRATES 1 63772195
2 Ferr’s Emperors 44728416
3 SUPER UNITED PIRATES 2 33246503
4 TheGunners 25380625
5 Global Strike Force 25206741
6 The Buckwheat Connection 24941902
7 SUPER UNITED PIRATES III 24940386
8 McGurt World Warriors 1 24886536
9 DOGS of WAR 24871616
10 PUN Original Pirates 24766723
11 Veteran Forum Fighters 24731427
12 We Joyfully Kill All 10374381
13 THE INSIGNIFICANTS 9608092
14 kill yo self 9477848
15 Celestial Soldiers 9235744
16 TEF Splinter Cell 9131840
17 Alpdruck 9127517
18 =BRAVO= 9117771
19 Sealteam-6 8951687
20 The Red Right Hand 8874126
21 Air Force Special Ops 8860859
22 U.S. Army Bullies 8856826
23 Infected Boot Of Blest 8846984
24 Special Ops Ghost Recon 8765222
25 Forums Finest Fighters 8513591
26 US MarinesAmphibiousUnit 7401710

Here was the results around the time of the mergers::

Before :: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?55408-Battle-For-Columbia-Winner-s-List!

After::
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?58384-Winners-for-the-Battle-for-Madagascar!

Danger Mouse
08-12-2015, 11:01 AM
Results of Canada.. Shortly after pun became sup

1 SUPER UNITED PIRATES 1 63772195
2 Ferr’s Emperors 44728416
3 SUPER UNITED PIRATES 2 33246503
4 TheGunners 25380625
5 Global Strike Force 25206741
6 The Buckwheat Connection 24941902
7 SUPER UNITED PIRATES III 24940386
8 McGurt World Warriors 1 24886536
9 DOGS of WAR 24871616
10 PUN Original Pirates 24766723
11 Veteran Forum Fighters 24731427
12 We Joyfully Kill All 10374381
13 THE INSIGNIFICANTS 9608092
14 kill yo self 9477848
15 Celestial Soldiers 9235744
16 TEF Splinter Cell 9131840
17 Alpdruck 9127517
18 =BRAVO= 9117771
19 Sealteam-6 8951687
20 The Red Right Hand 8874126
21 Air Force Special Ops 8860859
22 U.S. Army Bullies 8856826
23 Infected Boot Of Blest 8846984
24 Special Ops Ghost Recon 8765222
25 Forums Finest Fighters 8513591
26 US MarinesAmphibiousUnit 7401710

Here was the results around the time of the mergers::

Before :: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?55408-Battle-For-Columbia-Winner-s-List!

After::
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?58384-Winners-for-the-Battle-for-Madagascar!

ROTFLMFAO. Dude. You do know when speedie says "details" and "facts" the last thing he actually wants is for you to actually produce any, right? Makes it much harder for him to reject your reality and insert his own. So kindly stop and allow him to continue pontificating in a fact free zone where he feels much more at home. Thank you for your cooperation.

HellRaizer
08-12-2015, 11:17 AM
It was a long time ago, so in fairness some facts may have been forgotten.. However I did find a thread started by Ferr that was directed at SUP (not PUN) on their epic win. http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?66665-We-tried-congrats-to-sup

Danger Mouse
08-12-2015, 11:27 AM
It was a long time ago, so in fairness some facts may have been forgotten................]

Yep. And that's exactly what speedie was hoping. LMFAO

WBS
08-12-2015, 02:37 PM

The facts of your merge was posted in this forum a long time ago.

So did you or did you not merge with super faction?
Did you guys lose a head to head battle against Ferr? Not a war but a single battle?

I get my information form threads in this forum, I have not one reason to lie or make stuff up. You again resort to claiming I'm hating or in denial of facts.

DEWIN NUTTIN
08-12-2015, 02:45 PM
The facts of your merge was posted in this forum a long time ago.

So did you or did you not merge with super faction?
Did you guys lose a head to head battle against Ferr? Not a war but a single battle?

I get my information form threads in this forum, I have not one reason to lie or make stuff up. You again resort to claiming I'm hating or in denial of facts.

That's the ticket, mate, don't allow Frankie to take you off message.
You just keep shoving the truth down Frankie's BOLT ADORNED throat, eventually he'll choke on it.

Disclosure: Some refer to the "critter" as Frankie -aka Frankenstein, others lovingly call it "Simi"- short for simian, and its very close mates call it "Hermie -aka- Herman Munster"!!!

Speed ump
08-12-2015, 03:15 PM
Truth, all of it is wrong. There was one point in that , that spell wrong put in sup2 when I typed sup u. Sup u was not created until after ferr was gone. Sorry guys, sup2 was not a merge, it was something totally different, and something that no one else has tried and made work.

psyconaz
08-12-2015, 03:35 PM
True or false you still a bad winner

truthteller
08-12-2015, 03:42 PM
Truth, all of it is wrong. There was one point in that , that spell wrong put in sup2 when I typed sup u. Sup u was not created until after ferr was gone. Sorry guys, sup2 was not a merge, it was something totally different, and something that no one else has tried and made work.

The main error was stating that PUN never had a merger when in fact you and everyone (that has been in the forum long enough) knows they did, which is no big deal, all top teams at one point had to merge to stay "competitive"

Danger Mouse
08-12-2015, 03:54 PM

Ok, substitute Sup U for Sup2 in that paragraph and it makes even less sense. So Sup U was formed so they can take second place huh? Good to know that's all you wanted. Pppffffftttttt.

You got caught out and now you're trying to hastily back peddle. You know it. We know it. LMAO.

Ah, good ole PUN.... Er SUP1 and SUP2...... Er SUP U..... The 100 year old axe that's never changed, except for the two new heads and 4 new handles...... ;-)))

Speed ump
08-12-2015, 05:46 PM
I'm an idiot

Robespierre
08-12-2015, 05:52 PM
Truth, no, pun never merged with anyone. We changed the name to reflect more what we had become as a larger endeavor. . . .Not everyone understand the intracies of corporate mergers, takeovers, stock swaps, etc. Same idea.

It wasn't a merger, but the same concept as a corporate merger.

DEWIN NUTTIN
08-12-2015, 06:52 PM
I'm an idiot

Oh my goodness, I've struck the mother lode.

This must be preserved.

psyconaz
08-12-2015, 06:59 PM
Lol finaly admit it :)

Next he will be saying he loves my penis

sstuutss
08-12-2015, 07:38 PM
1 shot is back?
two amazing things in one post

WBS
08-12-2015, 08:28 PM

So PUN was a totally different faction than Sup. Here I thought that the same faction has won every single WD, but under a different name, thanks for filling me in.

Speed ump
08-12-2015, 09:26 PM
hey wbs, you seem to think beacuse you can't type something, that it makes it factual. Sorry to burst your bubble man, but very little of anything you post has any basis in reality, facts, or truth. It's the koolaid at the hate mob clubhouse that's doing it. Stop drinking the koolaid and you'll feel much better.

Speed ump
08-12-2015, 09:27 PM
I also see some one has hacked my forum account. Don't gues you know who that might be would you mr dew?

redvenge99
08-12-2015, 09:32 PM

sorry but thts just hilarious..not sure if 1shot really edited that or not but....lolol

Blest@iBOB!.mw
08-12-2015, 10:40 PM
It was great seeing my old faction name thrown up again... Thanks guys!

MAD NUGGETT
08-12-2015, 10:41 PM
M
I already explained my return. You must have missed that.

How kind of you.. I'm sure you have a lot of support when trying to degrade people.

At least Stephen defends himself with sensible arguments. I may not be in agreement with him, but I do respect his handling of the continual onslaught of abuse. You however, differ. If someone raises a valid point, you resort to either naming calling, belittling the person or using other hate mechanisms, which then results in others lowering to your standards.. The "hate mob" thread would have been better associated with your type of involvement in the thread. It seems to me that you come on here to antagonise people.

On a side note.. I mentioned three different mergers.. Not one. (I remember how damaged Bravo was when Super Faction was created. Although they did well and became strong again)

And finally.. Grammatically, "very unique" makes no sense.. That would mean "very one of a kind".. It's just... "unique"

(before you go looking for typos, I'm typing on my mobile)

Nope, I only saw the full thread you created dedicated to you leaving specifically. I must have missed the new thread indicating you are now back. I just laugh at losers like you.

HellRaizer
08-12-2015, 11:07 PM
Nope, I only saw the full thread you created dedicated to you leaving specifically. I must have missed the new thread indicating you are now back. I just laugh at losers like you.

Still resorting to childish name calling and not providing any decent arguments..
Go read that thread and you'll see why I'm back. Still don't know why you're not banned...

sstuutss
08-13-2015, 07:26 AM
I also see some one has hacked my forum account. Don't gues you know who that might be would you mr dew?
You really do think you're specail don't you?

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
08-13-2015, 07:30 AM
http://youtu.be/4trn2lJxl00

DEWIN NUTTIN
08-13-2015, 07:35 AM

Pshaw you say, pshaw. I don't knows nuffing 'bout nuffing. I ain't talking copper. Thems there's me rights. I ain't knows nuffing 'bout that stuff.

WBS
08-13-2015, 02:05 PM
[QUOTE=Speed ump;1527772]hey wbs, you seem to think beacuse you can't type something, that it makes it factual. Sorry to burst your bubble man, but very little of anything you post has any basis in reality, facts, or truth. It's the koolaid at the hate mob clubhouse that's doing it. Stop drinking the koolaid and you'll feel much better.[/QUOthe

I actually type much better than you Speed. Maybe if you explained to me how your merge wasn't a merge, then maybe I will understand what you are trying to type. I am simply making observations off what you post. I don't know what hate mob you speak of Speed as I think you are probably one of the most guilty of name calling in this forum. Or is that being part of a love mob to you? But back to the topic at hand, you merged with another faction, but it wasn't a merge, just guys getting together to make a better faction? Why is merge such a bad word to you?

Please Speed post anything I have written that has been based on hate of anyone in this forum or any faction playing? I know you can't, so please quit with the baseless accusations that only deflect from the conversation at hand. My frustrations with gree has nothing to do with hating on anyone. I don't have any reason to believe you are lying, but you insist on ad hominem attacks instead of answering simple questions.

If Kaitlyn Jenner went missing would his missing person photo go on the back of a half&half carton?

Speed ump
08-13-2015, 09:02 PM
Sure you have wbs, again, you're buying into your own words. If I'm apple and I make computers and iPhones, and I sens employes from one division to another a few at a time, that is not considered a merger. Shuffling assets within your own company is not a merger. If I downsize and bring the most valuable assets together , that's not a merger. I'm sorry you don't understand such simple concepts, but don't attribute words just because you know them to other things that you don't understand in order to explain them to yourself. I know that even after this simple explanation, you still won't undertsand, and will continue to use terms you are more familiar with. I'm sure if a helicopter tech tried to describe a repair he made today in technical terms, I'd have no idea what he was saying either. The do hickie that's attached to the thing a ma bob needed a rotated frapas rod. Oky doky.

Danger Mouse
08-13-2015, 09:09 PM
Sure you have wbs, again, you're buying into your own words. If I'm apple and I make computers and iPhones, and I sens employes from one division to another a few at a time, that is not considered a merger. Shuffling assets within your own company is not a merger. If I downsize and bring the most valuable assets together , that's not a merger. I'm sorry you don't understand such simple concepts, but don't attribute words just because you know them to other things that you don't understand in order to explain them to yourself. I know that even after this simple explanation, you still won't undertsand, and will continue to use terms you are more familiar with. I'm sure if a helicopter tech tried to describe a repair he made today in technical terms, I'd have no idea what he was saying either. The do hickie that's attached to the thing a ma bob needed a rotated frapas rod. Oky doky.

and what is it when you buy Samsung and keep the most talented while relegating the rest to the FedEx packing division?
-
So absolutely no one from Superfaction, or any of the Superfaction mergers, made it into SUP 1 or SUP U??. Because that's what you're saying. Yeah, right, as if.
-
You merged factions, you may not want to call it that, but that's what you described. You know it. We know it.

Speed ump
08-13-2015, 09:31 PM
so, you're not capable of reading i see. Sorry I can't help you if you're comprehension isn't on par with a fith grader

Danger Mouse
08-13-2015, 09:33 PM
so, you're not capable of reading i see. Sorry I can't help you if you're comprehension isn't on par with a fith grader

Simple question with a yes or no answer:

Did any players from Superfaction end up playing in SUP 1 or SUP U? Yes or No? One word answer is all that is required.

Danger Mouse
08-13-2015, 09:38 PM

Another simple question with a simple yes or no answer:

Have any players that have ever played Top 10 with other factions since played with SUP 1 of SUP U? One word answer Yes or No is all that is required.

This one is a bit trickier because I already know the answer as one of my old Top 10 faction mates played with SUP 1 for quite a while.

AHH
08-14-2015, 05:07 AM
If one team thinks it's a merger while the other team thought of it as an acquisition (which is what speed is claiming), which term is correct?

I was in SuperFaction, so I know one side. Just curious to have the other further explained (hopefully without name calling).

WBS
08-14-2015, 05:24 AM

We just did the same thing with another faction Speed and it's called a merge. Call it shuffling if you like, call it getting cozy with one another,but you merged and joined forces to make a stronger team. All a merge is is getting players from another faction to come into yours, sometimes the name is changed to accommodate both sides and sometimes it's not.

You try very hard Speed to try and discredit those who may be in disagreement with you by trying to belittle them or use ad hominem attacks, most people see right through that man and it makes you come off as an arrogant personality who can't hold a good conversation.

Big John
08-14-2015, 05:28 AM
Came across a good term, wallet warriors.

WBS
08-14-2015, 05:33 AM
If one team thinks it's a merger while the other team thought of it as an acquisition (which is what speed is claiming), which term is correct?

I was in SuperFaction, so I know one side. Just curious to have the other further explained (hopefully without name calling).

I think that this is what is going on, it's based on perception. If I was in the faction that had members going to another faction I could say it is a merge; If I was in the faction receiving those players it might be percieved as an acquisition. The only odd thing I see is why anyine would think that a merge is a bad word or bad thing to happen.

Ozymandias
08-14-2015, 06:22 AM
Who were Revolution again?

Ajk
08-14-2015, 06:57 AM
Speedo is simply trying to make himself appear superior in intellect when we all know this not to be the case. You can tell in the way he structures his comments. What we have hear is classic spoiled trust fund baby mentality who is so used to having things and not having to work for them. He expects all to bow down and accept his explanation because he is so used to getting his own way in life, and when we don't bow down and slap him in the face with reality, he throws a temper tantrum and starts name calling.

If you want to call it an "acquisition" rather than "merger" that's ok. But aquiring something means you had to give something in return, a merger doesn't imply that. So what did you pay for your "acquisition" That was apparently so innovative in your own mind?

DEWIN NUTTIN
08-14-2015, 07:55 AM
If you want to call it an "acquisition" rather than "merger" that's ok. But aquiring something means you had to give something in return, a merger doesn't imply that. So what did you pay for your "acquisition" That was apparently so innovative in your own mind?

WOW, you should be an investigator.
I know you can solve this, so I won't spoil it by giving you the answer.

Okay, what seems to be something many of these "wallet warriors" seek?
Who, other than the "babbling brook" came out of these alleged "mergers/acquisitions"feeling his "bananas"?
Yep, the one who is a known, as "antisemitic"; as the "chat room" posts alleged.

Speed ump
08-14-2015, 08:30 AM
No superfaction players went to pun or sup dm, sorry you can't read,mor comprehend, superfaction simply became sup. So stop trying to make it fit into your limited way of perception. You're not ready for the complexities of Mw, i sure hope you're not involved in the corporate world. of you keep your day job as worjpker bee, you'll be ok. Let the guys at the top do what they're paid to do, and your company will be fine too.

Speed ump
08-14-2015, 08:32 AM
At this point,month the latest merger of birds, and pheonix 1 and 2, I guess every time players move from one team to the other, it's another merge, right? You guys are very bright, I'm telling you. Way above my head. I bow to the superior intellect. Lol

Speed ump
08-14-2015, 08:36 AM
Also these bright corporate guys have determined that if you recruit a player, you actually merged with the team he originally came from from. Just read back, mergers 101( well maybe -101) right here for all to learn. We have all been using to wrong terminology this whole time, who knew. Thank you guys for setting the whole rest of the Mw community straight. And here you guys were saying I was the one trying to make myself out to be the smarter one. Nope, I concede your wonderful and masterful brilliance, and grasp of concepts.

J-manKometh96
08-14-2015, 09:00 AM
No superfaction players went to pun or sup dm, sorry you can't read,mor comprehend, superfaction simply became sup. So stop trying to make it fit into your limited way of perception. You're not ready for the complexities of Mw, i sure hope you're not involved in the corporate world. of you keep your day job as worjpker bee, you'll be ok. Let the guys at the top do what they're paid to do, and your company will be fine too.

So PUN wins the first few WD's.

Superfaction becomes SUP.

SUP proceeds to win the rest of the WD's.

So by your own addmission, your claims of the same faction winning every WD is false.

Also, if no members of Superfaction went to SUP, how did Superfaction become SUP?

At some point, will you ever get your story straight and make some sense?

WBS
08-14-2015, 09:59 AM
So PUN wins the first few WD's.

Superfaction becomes SUP.

SUP proceeds to win the rest of the WD's.

So by your own addmission, your claims of the same faction winning every WD is false.

Also, if no members of Superfaction went to SUP, how did Superfaction become SUP?

At some point, will you ever get your story straight and make some sense?

I stated that earlier also, so I guess there has been 2 factions and PUN was the first of the top spenders, then super faction changed its name to SUp and became the next top spenders beating out PUN. I thought all along that pun was sup, and that they merged with super faction so they changed their name to Super United Pirates merging the 2 names.

I don't know if speed will give a straight answer, he/she seems to be more ready to accuse and belittle then have a conversation.

AHH
08-14-2015, 10:18 AM
Interesting. WBS revisits the minor detail that I would assume doesn't fit Speed's current back peddling....if there was no merge why did PUN have a name change...

I'm guessing it was a rebranding effort to spice things up right Speed? Just happened at the same time as your recent "acquisition"?

J-manKometh96
08-14-2015, 11:33 AM
According to dump it wasn't PUN that changed names, but in fact Superfaction. So is dump saying that Superfaction "aquired" PUN? Or are you working on yet another story change dump? Remember, it's your words we are going by, nothing else. But it's ok if you can't make sense of them, because neither can we.

WBS
08-14-2015, 01:02 PM
[QUOTE=J-manKometh96;1528247]Let's all quit mw and play cc[/QUOTE

I like your sense of humor ;)

Speed ump
08-14-2015, 01:33 PM
You guys need to go back to remedial school, I know first graders with better comprehension levels. No jman , you did not understand, but why is that not surprising. Obviously no need to try to explain, you just don't have the necessary skill level. The nice thing about it, you guys get to live in that little bubble, where things are much simpler than they are for the rest of us. Learn to embrace that. It seems to be all you have to hang your hat on

Danger Mouse
08-14-2015, 01:48 PM
Ah yes, name calling. The last resort when caught in your own web. Not fooling anyone speedie, so might as well give up now before you embarrass yourself further. Nice try, but no banana.

Danger Mouse
08-14-2015, 01:58 PM
Here's a quick question for you speedie. How many original PUN are playing in SUP U? Surely even you must be capable of giving a straight answer on that one.

truthteller
08-14-2015, 02:03 PM
Here's a quick question for you speedie. How many original PUN are playing in SUP U? Surely even you must be capable of giving a straight answer on that one.

You have to be more specific on your question

1- How many origiginal PUN with their own games still in SUP U

Remember, the golden era when games could be swap from device to device and MW had their own Real state market where many traded in "MW Commodities"

DEWIN NUTTIN
08-14-2015, 02:05 PM
Here's a quick question for you speedie. How many original PUN are playing in SUP U? Surely even you must be capable of giving a straight answer on that one.Asking THAT 1 4 the TRUTH, LOL.

Danger Mouse
08-14-2015, 02:10 PM
You have to be more specific on your question

1- How many origiginal PUN with their own games still in SUP U

Remember, the golden era when games could be swap from device to device and MW had their own Real state market where many traded in "MW Commodities"

Of course. Thanks for pointing that out. I doubt we'll get a straight answer. Speedie has more twists and turns than a snake caught in a tornado. He'd rather die than admit that while crowing about how every other team has merged to stay in top contention, PUN-SUP-SUP U has had more turnover of participants than a Betty Ford clinic.

J-manKometh96
08-14-2015, 02:18 PM
[QUOTE=J-manKometh96;1528247]Let's all quit mw and play cc[/QUOTE

I like your sense of humor ;)
It would be nice if 1Shot would quit screwng with people's posts.

HellRaizer
08-14-2015, 02:19 PM
Are SUP 3 and SUP X still around. (Under different names)?

Speed ump
08-14-2015, 02:30 PM
Sup3, depends on which one, at one time that was ace, the was also outlaws which at diff times was sup3, and sup5, yes they are still around, and supx is also around with a diff name

Speed ump
08-14-2015, 02:33 PM
No dm, it's you guys calling names, I simply observe and point out facts. Straight answers? You guys, especially cult leader dew ste masters of the smoke and mirror techniques. You twist, you squirm, hey you even squeal. Remeber that old game twister? Sure seems like a good fit for you guys.

J-manKometh96
08-14-2015, 02:34 PM
Of course. Thanks for pointing that out. I doubt we'll get a straight answer. Speedie has more twists and turns than a snake caught in a tornado. He'd rather die than admit that while crowing about how every other team has merged to stay in top contention, PUN-SUP-SUP U has had more turnover of participants than a Betty Ford clinic.

I remember about 6 months back when they were trolling the Palringo groups looking for members lol.

DEWIN NUTTIN
08-14-2015, 03:02 PM
I remember about 6 months back when they were trolling the Palringo groups looking for members lol.Palringo, Group Me, Kakao, tin can with a string, even a few rather unsavory sites, too. LOLWent sumpin like this:Hey there, big guy. You gotta team? You lookin for some, hot, tap action? Whatcha spendin? You got a real long index finger, fella. LOLLMFAO

Danger Mouse
08-14-2015, 03:11 PM
No dm, it's you guys calling names, I simply observe and point out facts. Straight answers? You guys, especially cult leader dew ste masters of the smoke and mirror techniques. You twist, you squirm, hey you even squeal. Remeber that old game twister? Sure seems like a good fit for you guys.

Yep. Not even a token effort to answer the question. Possibly because to do so would end up making one look rather foolish I suspect. This guy couldn't lie straight in bed.

beerandbones22
08-14-2015, 04:17 PM
You obviously wernt looking at the top ten, and the scores all top ten had. In the past you could have gotten into top ten at a bit over ten mil, not so this wd. Your constant denial of facts only proves what I've said about facts and the hate mob over time. just because you don't like something doesn't mean the facts are irrelevant.

Not to pi$$ on your cornflakes but I do recall a little something that would've inflated points just a little last cycle that u left out of your "facts" Let me think oh yeah a 40% gold sale. Tell yourself whatever u like to keep spending. Here is one simple fact this game is dying. Even if a new player comes along and wanted to spend at levels to get them into a top 10 faction they have no chance because of the huge stat inflation. So as players move away from MW for whatever reason there is no one to take their place. As I still enjoy playing it's a sad but true fact.

DEWIN NUTTIN
08-14-2015, 04:28 PM
How can dozens of people be wrong, and one person and HER sycophants right?Princess must have slept on a pea pod in her crib last night. She's awfully cranky.

Tee
08-14-2015, 04:50 PM
Or she woke up on the wrong side of the bed and stepped in..........

DEW DEW

DEWIN NUTTIN
08-14-2015, 05:01 PM
Or she woke up on the wrong side of the bed and stepped in..........DEW DEWOr, drank some warm Mountain Dew.

psyconaz
08-14-2015, 05:10 PM
Speed stop arguing you just going deeper

crazeejay
08-14-2015, 05:17 PM
Speed stop arguing you just going deeper

speed stepped in a Clump of Dump. He must feel like a Chump

Speed ump
08-14-2015, 06:21 PM
I see the hate mob is out in full force. Dm, whenever your ready to talk in facts, and truth, let me know. Instead of trying to attribute actions on your part, to me. You and your buds here squirm, twist, and cry themselves out of every statementt of fact and truth. You avoid it like the plague. It dosnt fit into your world, and you try to drag others down to your level. I'm sure you actually think you're convincing anyone of anything. Every statement you guys make does actually make people realize something, but it's not quite what you might want to believe. Like I said, enjoy your little bubble. Learn all its corners, nooks and crannies, once you step,outside things are quite different

psyconaz
08-14-2015, 06:24 PM
I see the hate mob is out in full force. Dm, whenever your ready to talk in facts, and truth, let me know. Instead of trying to attribute actions on your part, to me. You and your buds here squirm, twist, and cry themselves out of every statementt of fact and truth. You avoid it like the plague. It dosnt fit into your world, and you try to drag others down to your level. I'm sure you actually think you're convincing anyone of anything. Every statement you guys make does actually make people realize something, but it's not quite what you might want to believe. Like I said, enjoy your little bubble. Learn all its corners, nooks and crannies, once you step,outside things are quite different

Bla bla bla, you got something new to say or just keep crying?

Danger Mouse
08-14-2015, 06:32 PM

and still completely incapable of answering a straight question I see. Not that it was ever likely, but for someone who spouts about "facts" and "truth" so much you'd think they'd relish the opportunity to give a few when asked. And such easy questions to answer too.

Unless, of course, when said "facts" prove a tad inconvenient. Then it's time to twist, weave, deflect and turn like a punch drunk boxer trying to avoid the blows.

tigerlion
08-14-2015, 07:06 PM

Seems to me that YOU are the one who avoid answering questions, and squirm, twist and cry, like you state above. So ironical that all you say actually apply to you, lol.

psyconaz
08-14-2015, 07:07 PM
Can't wait to see your next paragraph of nonsense

DEWIN NUTTIN
08-14-2015, 07:09 PM
Ahhh, those silly simians, slinging that nasty, steamy, smelly poo.

Speed ump
08-14-2015, 07:11 PM
why? Afraid my none sense will be more outrageous than yours? No way, I'll concede now. I just can't do ignorant as well as some here seem to be able to. You guys win that contest.

psyconaz
08-14-2015, 07:16 PM
why? Afraid my none sense will be more outrageous than yours? No way, I'll concede now. I just can't do ignorant as well as some here seem to be able to. You guys win that contest.

No contest here, you just realised you full of bs

tigerlion
08-14-2015, 07:21 PM

No, you win that contest, hands down. Try to learn to write properly, for a start. I will be very surprised that you had any high level of education. Working in top corporations? Highly unlikely.

J-manKometh96
08-14-2015, 07:21 PM
At this rate, I think we may need to be ready to issue a Silver Alert if Dew posts and dump doesn't come running. The dementia is really starting to take hold.

Danger Mouse
08-14-2015, 09:43 PM

and the final futile tactic to throw up as a smoke screen when one is completely unwilling to give simple answers to simple questions, because they will just make one look even more foolish - kick up a cloud of bluster and try to use it as cover to walk away, attempting to claim some fictional higher ground on the way out.

So utterly predictable it almost evokes pity. Almost.

iamnasty
08-14-2015, 09:55 PM
No, you win that contest, hands down. Try to learn to write properly, for a start. I will be very surprised that you had any high level of education. Working in top corporations? Highly unlikely.

None of you've said make any sense nor related, all one needed is plenty of real usd to play MW to be the top ☠.........moo™������

Danger Mouse
08-15-2015, 12:51 AM
Seems to me that YOU are the one who avoid answering questions, and squirm, twist and cry, like you state above. So ironical that all you say actually apply to you, lol.

Oh speedie lives in an IFZ - Irony Free Zone. Good thing too, otherwise they might drown in it.
-
Speaking of drowning in it, better go talk to the grass speedie. Your eyes have gone brown. Wouldn't want any unsightly accidents, now would we.

Speed ump
08-15-2015, 05:04 AM
Looks to me you guys are the ones who come running whenever I post. Dm you and your buds avoid facts and truth like your caught in the middle of a minefield. We all know you don't want to hear answers, facts, or truth. All you're interested in is dripping on any word I say to figure just how the heck you can make some sort of weak comeback. You can stop pretending, everyone sees right through it all. You think numerous posts will somehow drown out all of that, hide the facts and reality, buried deep in nothingness, and fantasies. Now, let's watch how many of you post, and how many times each. Dance for me.

Danger Mouse
08-15-2015, 05:13 AM
Looks to me you guys are the ones who come running whenever I post. Dm you and your buds avoid facts and truth like your caught in the middle of a minefield. We all know you don't want to hear answers, facts, or truth. All you're interested in is dripping on any word I say to figure just how the heck you can make some sort of weak comeback. You can stop pretending, everyone sees right through it all. You think numerous posts will somehow drown out all of that, hide the facts and reality, buried deep in nothingness, and fantasies. Now, let's watch how many of you post, and how many times each. Dance for me.

Dude you crack me up. I've specifically asked you for answers and you refuse to even acknowledge the questions. What more is a person supposed to do to get a single fact? Until said answers are given its painfully obvious to all who's not interested in the truth. You're hilarious, oh, too funny.

Danger Mouse
08-15-2015, 05:21 AM

Oh, by the way. I'm not sure which self help book suggested pompous self righteousness touched with e smidgen of delusional egomania as a way to appear important, but I'd take it back to the library and get another one - it's not working.

Speed ump
08-15-2015, 05:47 AM
2 posts already.lol

King little fruit fly
08-15-2015, 05:57 AM

I think speedbump is too bored or Gree's revenue is down, so he tries to stir thing up. Amazing!:p

Danger Mouse
08-15-2015, 06:04 AM
2 posts already.lol

Ah, the image of you sitting in your basement play acting at master puppeteer brings a smile to my face. Reminds me of Stewie from Family Guy.

Still incapable of answering a simple question though, so whatever vestiges of credibility there may once have been have long since disappeared for all to see. Sad really.

So anyway, much as I enjoy your wit and wisdom, or lack thereof, I'm off to have some fun with real people. So I'll leave you perched on your stool for the day doing your imaginary puppet show. Hope you get some sense of worth out of it. Enjoy.

WBS
08-15-2015, 06:33 AM
Speed has tried to take the high horse position in most of his posts but it seems more and more obvious that he is the one that can't be trusted by his constant diversion and name calling tactics. I don't think we will get a straight answer on the subject.

Speed ump
08-15-2015, 07:15 AM
2 more, keep them Coming.

AHH
08-15-2015, 08:10 AM
Speed has tried to take the high horse position in most of his posts but it seems more and more obvious that he is the one that can't be trusted by his constant diversion and name calling tactics. I don't think we will get a straight answer on the subject.

It's because Speed's tactic of diversion used to ensure a thread gets locked without having to answer the questions posed to him. Now with limited personnel around monitoring the forums, he continues to try and drag it out hoping it happens.

The problem is the game has issues so the moderator is only concerned with locking any threads bashing the game itself. Meanwhile, threads like this stay open for all to see he can't simply answer DM's simple questions.

Speed ump
08-15-2015, 10:07 AM
Ahh, we have already determined you guys don't want answers, you have no intresetd in them. The questions, just liek in that past were already answered, you guys are just playing games and ignoring that fact. You're not able to answer any questions of your own. Next post please.

tigerlion
08-15-2015, 11:08 AM
Ahh, we have already determined you guys don't want answers, you have no intresetd in them. The questions, just liek in that past were already answered, you guys are just playing games and ignoring that fact. You're not able to answer any questions of your own. Next post please.

Blablabla, not answering again. Squirm and deflecting questions, like usual. NEXT!

J-manKometh96
08-15-2015, 11:16 AM

Since you are unable to answer, got a link so I can read it for myself?

Speed ump
08-15-2015, 11:24 AM
Read back, if you can, next post

J-manKometh96
08-15-2015, 11:58 AM
Yes, I've read it several times. The problem is you've contradicted yourself several times, so maybe YOU should read back and clarify.

crazeejay
08-15-2015, 02:43 PM
dump is out to lunch. He just keeps on spewing his usual blah blah blah. He should be a politician. They're all full of crap. He'd fit right in.

J-manKometh96
08-15-2015, 02:53 PM
Maybe he already is a politician. It would explain a lot.

But then again so does dementia.

That would explain a lot about politicians.

Ulrich von Bek
08-15-2015, 03:02 PM

Speed, there where plenty of posts 2013 discussing your merger. Not once till now have you disputed it was a merger. In Ferr's fairwell post he mentioned the Merger and you didn't dispute it...so why now?

Page 6, part 10
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?88324-Time-for-a-new-generation-good-bye

No hate from me!

Speed ump
08-15-2015, 03:07 PM
thats it, keep them coming. Dance for me.

Danger Mouse
08-15-2015, 03:27 PM

Hi speedie. Miss me? Have fun playing puppeteer in the basement with your dolls for the day? I hope you did, I know you get such a kick out of it.

Anyway, let's make this real simple for you:

I. Want. Answers.

I. Am. Very. Interested. In. Them.

Let's rehash. Remember, simple yes or no answers will suffice where appropriate.

1. At any stage whatsoever from the merger to the present day, have any members of Superfaction played in SUP 1 or SUP U? I'm not talking about a limited period of time immediately after the merger, I'm talking about during the entire history of the factions.

2. Have you ever recruited new players from other Top 10 factions?

3. How many original PUN PLAYERS (not accounts, but physical human beings) are still playing in SUP U?

You now have an opportunity to practice what you preach. As you've seen, avoidance of the answers is seen by everyone to be exactly what it is - hypocrisy of the highest order.

I'd like answers, and am very interested to hear them. Clear enough for ya?

Cue squirm, wriggle, dodge, evade, pomposity, hypocrisy.

Or, you could surprise us with the truth.

Your call. Walk the talk or lose all credibility. As you are fond of saying, time to put up or shut up. Up to you.

Hope that helps clarify things for you.

crazeejay
08-15-2015, 04:02 PM
His credibility was lost long ago so now he just posts long paragraphs of blah blah blah

J-manKometh96
08-15-2015, 06:27 PM
thats it, keep them coming. Dance for me.

What's that? Didn't you realize you had your tap shoes on?

psyconaz
08-15-2015, 07:07 PM
He want to keep them cuming? Damn speed keep it for yourself

Brown Out
08-15-2015, 10:22 PM
Speed Ump.... rich and spends his money the way he chooses.

I can see why people hate him.

I'm sure he cries himself to to sleep every night.

Danger Mouse
08-15-2015, 10:31 PM
Speed Ump.... rich and spends his money the way he chooses.

I can see why people hate him.

I'm sure he cries himself to to sleep every night.

Yeah, your opinion might count if it had anything to do with the subject at hand. Seeing as it doesn't, well - draw your own conclusions.

Brown Out
08-15-2015, 10:36 PM
Yeah, your opinion might count if it had anything to do with the subject at hand. Seeing as it doesn't, well - draw your own conclusions.

Sorry Mighty Mouth, didn't mean to offend you.

Danger Mouse
08-16-2015, 12:27 AM
That's OK, no need to apologise. We all know that's all you've got.

Yo Salty
08-16-2015, 06:21 AM
That's OK, no need to apologise. We all know that's all you've got.

Judging by the scoring cards I'd say you're ahead. Lmfao

crazeejay
08-16-2015, 07:38 AM
Judging by the scoring cards I'd say you're ahead. Lmfao

DM has lapped the whole field a couple times already..lol

Speed ump
08-16-2015, 07:59 AM
What do you guys pay for rent in here, you obviously live here. Next troll please.

tigerlion
08-16-2015, 09:21 AM
What do you guys pay for rent in here, you obviously live here. Next troll please.

It applies to you also. Nothing else to do? Lol! NEXT!

Speed ump
08-16-2015, 09:57 AM
First admission of guilt, next?

crazeejay
08-16-2015, 01:15 PM

We don't need to tell. We're sure you'd say you get a better rate anyway...lol

Big John
08-16-2015, 03:16 PM
Hey Speed, looks like you could do with some lube.

Danger Mouse
08-16-2015, 04:01 PM
First admission of guilt, next?

That's brave speedie, admitting guilt so publicly.

But I guess seeing as how you so publicly refuse to live up to your own rhetoric you may as well admit it, as it's now obvious for all to see.

Still waiting for my answers.

WBS
08-16-2015, 05:13 PM
I leave for almost 2 days and still no straight answers. I figured that would've the case.

Speed ump
08-16-2015, 06:55 PM
You guys make this too easy. Thanks for showing off, you've definitly proven what you are. Let's see just how long I can keep you guys dancing, next

crazeejay
08-16-2015, 07:09 PM
lmao still thinking you're in charge here

Danger Mouse
08-16-2015, 07:24 PM
You guys make this too easy. Thanks for showing off, you've definitly proven what you are. Let's see just how long I can keep you guys dancing, next

Still playing with dolls in the basement speedie? Aw, how sweet.

Now, how about practicing what you preach and give a few simple answers. Or are they too embarrassing?

tigerlion
08-16-2015, 07:29 PM
lmao still thinking you're in charge here

Yes. The self-proclamed king of MW, now of this forum. He's controlling us? Yeah, keep thinking that, you'll feel better. He's the king of squirming, that's for sure, lol! Next!

Speed ump
08-16-2015, 10:14 PM
You guys are slowing down on the job, you've gone from squealing down to squeaking. Don't tell me you're wearing out.

Danger Mouse
08-17-2015, 12:08 AM
You guys are slowing down on the job, you've gone from squealing down to squeaking. Don't tell me you're wearing out.

Dodge, weave, duck, spin, and really, really hope no one notices.........
-
Thinks they're being clever, when it's just a sad case of being obvious.
-
What's to wear out speedie - pointing out your hypocrisy isn't exactly difficult now is it? Not like anyone needs to break out into a sweat of arduous activity digging for examples on how you talk the talk but really don't want to walk the walk. It's just a matter of sitting back, cool drink in hand, and watch you fall into it time after time. I'd say it's like taking candy from a baby, but a baby has a firmer grip on the situation.
-
Speedie, rebel without a clue.

crazeejay
08-17-2015, 12:12 AM
^^^^^^ lol so true

Danger Mouse
08-17-2015, 12:32 AM
Speedie in action.

https://youtu.be/3I_Ds2ytz4o

(And, of course, I bet Speedie thinks I'm referring to the Harrison Ford character ;-)) )

crazeejay
08-17-2015, 12:39 AM
I think slump's paragraph generator must've broke. He's been slackin

WBS
08-17-2015, 03:36 AM

Believe what you like Bro, you are simply making it too easy to not trust a word you type. When someone plays the high horse like yourself and can't answer simple questions and side steps as much as you do, you give us no reason to consider anything you have said to be credible.

DEWIN NUTTIN
08-17-2015, 04:13 AM
I am very proud of the ones who have figured it out.
I need not name you, because you DEW it for the people.
You are DEWing the work of the Master, indeed.

The Pharoah
08-17-2015, 05:40 AM
10-page Trollfest, just like all the others.

I wonder why Gree even bother to maintain this forum, given the quality of the content. It used to be full of helpful information or at least best guesses, now it's just accusations and counter-accusations.

This is a war game, and a little smack-talk is to be expected, but I'm as sick of hearing all the pro and anti SUP stuff as everyone else. It isn't even relevant any more. SUP won Modern War ages ago. No-one is competing with them. There is no battle for first place. There is the game SUP are playing, then there is Modern War.

Let them have their 'win'. I can't imagine it can actually be that much fun for them any more, grinding out event after event for imperceptible changes in stats and to place at '1' on a leaderboard where they always place at '1'.

Instead of spending all our time focused on Speed's ramblings (sorry dude, but you do ramble), why don't we have a pop at making the forum useful again? Maybe if we did, more people would join, and Gree might think that it was worth spending a bit of time and effort communicating with us (shhhh, it's possible).

Speed, Dewin - you guys must have a ton of playing experience and insight into this game. And whatever you say about MW (and who doesn't), you must still have some warm fuzzy feelings about the game or why else would you be here? I'm not expecting you to play nice, but you have a lot to contribute. Between you, you could really help to make the forum a productive place again instead of a retirement home full of people mumbling about the old days.

Dredd, you've got a part to play too. For the forum to be useful to you and your guys, you have to make it useful to us and our guys - more players will come here and provide you with feedback and ideas if you make it worth their while to come here. We know there's very limited space in the game for information about prizes, offers, LTQs and so on. If you could get extra information to us here in a timely fashion (sorry, I'm not having a go at you, I know you have other things to do, but time is a factor), that could translate into extra paying business for Gree. Good prizes and a good idea of what's needed over-all to earn them, could give free players the incentive to spend a little to get a little.

This forum is what we make it. If you want to come here and throw crap at each other like traumatised laboratory monkeys until the audience dries up and Gree turns off the lights, knock yourselves out, but don't be sitting in the dark complaining about when it happens.

J-manKometh96
08-17-2015, 05:58 AM
You aren't wrong there pharoh, but we've said it many times already. There is nothing in the game we don't already know. There really isn't anything left to share. It's one (of many) reasons the forum is what it is.

crazeejay
08-17-2015, 06:31 AM
The game is on life support. There ain't no fixing this cluster. It's too far gone

Agent Orange
08-17-2015, 06:45 AM
The game is on life support. There ain't no fixing this cluster. It's too far gone

Sadly true, there really is no way to fix the mess because trying to level the playing field at this point will drastically penalize those who have spent to get where they are and yet there is really no way for others to actually catch up. And that boils down to how badly the greenius who is/was the project manager has tried to milk a dying cow.

And SUP really is the master of their own demise, honstly, what is the logic for others to try and win the deck has always been stacked and the dangling carrots have become stale.

There really is no incentive to play the game in it's current state, it is slow to load, bug infested and tedious as well as lacking any hint that strategy is a factor. Suggestions, requests and pleas have fallen on deaf ears so it is no wonder that the game is on life support with pulling the plug the only way to put it out of it's misery.

HellRaizer
08-17-2015, 07:48 AM
Sadly true, there really is no way to fix the mess because trying to level the playing field at this point will drastically penalize those who have spent to get where they are and yet there is really no way for others to actually catch up. And that boils down to how badly the greenius who is/was the project manager has tried to milk a dying cow.

And SUP really is the master of their own demise, honstly, what is the logic for others to try and win the deck has always been stacked and the dangling carrots have become stale.

There really is no incentive to play the game in it's current state, it is slow to load, bug infested and tedious as well as lacking any hint that strategy is a factor. Suggestions, requests and pleas have fallen on deaf ears so it is no wonder that the game is on life support with pulling the plug the only way to put it out of it's misery.

Gotta agree.. There's only so many times one could pass on advise and suggestions, with them being completely ignored before one just gives up..

Examples..
1.Have a bulk buy option for walls
2.Dual leaders
3.Reintroduce bonus units from the past at the same difficulty that they once where for new accounts (deadly bridge jumper)
4.Add a guarantee per level in a crate event that you will get the desired prize (eg.. After 20 opens on box 10 you will defo get the prize) .. This reduces unfair gambling
5... And so on

The community have done their part in the past, but Gree need to listen

Agent Orange
08-17-2015, 11:33 AM
Gotta agree.. There's only so many times one could pass on advise and suggestions, with them being completely ignored before one just gives up..

Examples..
1.Have a bulk buy option for walls
2.Dual leaders
3.Reintroduce bonus units from the past at the same difficulty that they once where for new accounts (deadly bridge jumper)
4.Add a guarantee per level in a crate event that you will get the desired prize (eg.. After 20 opens on box 10 you will defo get the prize) .. This reduces unfair gambling
5... And so on

The community have done their part in the past, but Gree need to listen

No kidding they need to listen, how old is that dual leader request? I think it was suggested right when WD first came out and there were some problems. Now with the lockouts we have it would seem like a no brainer and if Apple does another major OS upgrade what are the odds that more devices are locked out.

The wall request as well.

I also like the idea of a cap on crate opens, it always felt like it was rigged from the start to squeeze you for as much gold as possible.

Then of course the app lag that rips you off of gold on LTQs and battles if you tap on time to many as well as the cleverly expanded and placed gold spending buttons, a primary reason I refuse to buy gold. That really is a form of cheating.

WBS
08-17-2015, 06:40 PM
I don't think Gree knows how to listen not do they want to. Many of us have been sharing ideas for years only to find out that it has been all in vain.

Speed ump
08-18-2015, 10:40 AM
My lord, they done ran out of steam. Look at that, you guys are starting to play nice now.

truthteller
08-18-2015, 11:24 AM
My lord, they done ran out of steam. Look at that, you guys are starting to play nice now.

lol, and you seem to be missing the attention and thus this post to ignite it again, well done......................... getting popcorn hopping to see another good show here

Thanks Speed

Bndawgs
08-18-2015, 11:43 AM
this just in, SUP and KYS have merged

J-manKometh96
08-18-2015, 11:59 AM
this just in, SUP and KYS have merged

But, I thought SUP doesn't merge.

WBS
08-18-2015, 12:14 PM
But, I thought SUP doesn't merge.

This conversation is done with as we figured out that SUPU did merge but it just percieved as an acquisition by SUp. I think it's safe to move on from this one. How about the crazy weather we have been having, been hot and now cold here.

Ulrich von Bek
08-18-2015, 12:53 PM
Operation Jade Helm now there's a conversation worth having, is it just a training drill. What say you American vets? Check it out on utube.

sstuutss
08-18-2015, 01:42 PM
Wouldn't an 'acquisition' be against TOS?

Agent Orange
08-18-2015, 01:49 PM
Wouldn't an 'acquisition' be against TOS?

Technically if we can believe the TOS which seems to be twisted to appease some and not others then yes you are correct.

Agent Orange
08-18-2015, 01:56 PM
The reality is that as factions pull the pin there is no choice for the hardcore players to find homes in other factions or just plain quit.

And yes nobody has really listened for a very long time so at this point it is what it is......

There is really no direction for the game, prizes are so so. The current raid boss is hopelessly unobtainable for new players and stupidly easy for others thus broadening the gap which is not good for customer retention if there was some hope of new blood/money were to be injected into the game.

Seems now it's just a matter of time before the cow completely runs dry and dies.

J-manKometh96
08-18-2015, 02:22 PM
I think the cow done died and now they are trying to milk the bull. Can you imagine the mess that will make if they succeed?

truthteller
08-18-2015, 02:26 PM
I think the cow done died and now they are trying to milk the bull. Can you imagine the mess that will make if they succeed?

It has already succeeded.................

for the past 24+ months GREE have been milking all the $ they give us for everything that goes wrong with the game lol

J-manKometh96
08-18-2015, 02:29 PM
Never thought of it that way. So you mean it hasn't been chit flying at us all this time?

I think I need a shower.

Danger Mouse
08-18-2015, 03:06 PM

The mouse pokes his head out of his hole, hoping the cats have forgotten all his foolish behaviour................

Speed ump
08-18-2015, 04:20 PM
Lol ao, a sup acquisition of itself against the tos? You really are full of yourself it seems.

DEWIN NUTTIN
08-18-2015, 04:38 PM
Lol ao, a sup acquisition of itself against the tos? You really are full of yourself it seems.

So, you DEW confess to ACQUISITIONS, then?

Speed ump
08-18-2015, 07:25 PM
I make acquisitions all the time,mthe question is, why arnt you? Today I acquired a new polo shirt, and it didn't cost me a dime. I have a aquired a desire to improve my BBQ skills, and the equipment to do it with. I just aquired a strange sensation in my bowels too, so you'll have to excuse me. I DEW feel something coming on.

AHH
08-18-2015, 08:08 PM
I make acquisitions all the time,mthe question is, why arnt you? Today I acquired a new polo shirt, and it didn't cost me a dime. I have a aquired a desire to improve my BBQ skills, and the equipment to do it with. I just aquired a strange sensation in my bowels too, so you'll have to excuse me. I DEW feel something coming on.

Why are you not "acquiring" better spelling skills? I would think as much as you troll these forums, it would come in more handy than whether your meat is grilled properly....

WBS
08-19-2015, 04:56 AM
Why are you not "acquiring" better spelling skills? I would think as much as you troll these forums, it would come in more handy than whether your meat is grilled properly....

That would require him to read and merge new information into his brain, merge is not in his learned vocabulary yet. But yet every time he eats he is merging food into his body, and that food is becoming what he is, just think of all the vitamins, proteins and fats that are merging with his blood stream from that food. And he doesn't even know it's happening as he thinks his mouth is just acquiring a bite of food as his fork enters in.

Speed ump
08-19-2015, 09:56 AM
At least My head won't explode when I merge truth and logic, along with facts. But I might acquire a bombproof suit if I'm sitting next to you when you do attempt to do that.

J-manKometh96
08-19-2015, 11:00 AM
Nope, it will just explode when you finally realize that all along, you never had any idea what truth, logic, and facts truly were.

Ajk
08-19-2015, 12:46 PM
Nope, it will just explode when you finally realize that all along, you never had any idea what truth, logic, and facts truly were.
I concur... Seems legit.

Danger Mouse
08-19-2015, 02:44 PM
At least My head won't explode when I merge truth and logic, along with facts. But I might acquire a bombproof suit if I'm sitting next to you when you do attempt to do that.

Of course it won't explode, because you'll never actually attempt to merge logic, truth or facts. You just pretend they don't exist and hope they go away.

Case in point, still waiting for some simple answers speedie.

Duck, weave, dodge, pray no one notices...........

HellRaizer
08-19-2015, 03:41 PM
What were the questions again? There's been so much rubbish posted that they have fallen pages behind :(

Danger Mouse
08-19-2015, 03:54 PM
What were the questions again? There's been so much rubbish posted that they have fallen pages behind :(

Oh, they know. They won't admit it, but they know.

Speed ump
08-19-2015, 09:41 PM
Danger, what's your game name, level, and faction, along with the rest of you, also real names annual incomes, places of work, and home adresses? What? Won't answer? What are you hiding? You guys know , or should know, all the answers to those questions about me. It's been avaible for years. If not, ask dew, if he would even give an honest and straight answer. Oops, what was I thinking, sorry, then no straight, honest answers then from him then. Go get a life guys, really. It's not healthy living your life forum trolling, since most of you don't play, or at lower levels.

Danger Mouse
08-19-2015, 11:41 PM
Danger, what's your game name, level, and faction, along with the rest of you, also real names annual incomes, places of work, and home adresses? What? Won't answer? What are you hiding? You guys know , or should know, all the answers to those questions about me. It's been avaible for years. If not, ask dew, if he would even give an honest and straight answer. Oops, what was I thinking, sorry, then no straight, honest answers then from him then. Go get a life guys, really. It's not healthy living your life forum trolling, since most of you don't play, or at lower levels.

Who the hell cares who you are in real life? Sorry dude, but you're not that interesting.

It's the question you refuse to answer about the game that interests me.

Ajk
08-20-2015, 06:00 AM
Another feeble attempt at a thread lock to make it go away. It's worked so many times in the past for you huh speedo?

The_Jedi
08-20-2015, 06:36 AM
Duck, weave, dodge, pray no one notices...........

I believe its Dodge, Dip, Duck, Dive, and Dodge...

Speed ump
08-20-2015, 03:22 PM
I see dm, and you're Intresting huh? You seem to think I owe you something. You guys havnt given a straight answer in your lives, much less the forum. I've already answered you questions, asking them over and over again dosnt count as a new question. Keep on trolling dude. If that's all you have, then by all means. The hate mob rules, at least in their own minds. Good luck to you with what that will do for you in real life, but I guess that's why you guys do it here, you actually think you're the ones in control of something, which is really pretty funny

Ajk
08-20-2015, 03:24 PM
I'll give you straight answers gump, fire away.

Danger Mouse
08-20-2015, 03:36 PM
H
I see dm, and you're Intresting huh? You seem to think I owe you something. You guys havnt given a straight answer in your lives, much less the forum. I've already answered you questions, asking them over and over again dosnt count as a new question. Keep on trolling dude. If that's all you have, then by all means. The hate mob rules, at least in their own minds. Good luck to you with what that will do for you in real life, but I guess that's why you guys do it here, you actually think you're the ones in control of something, which is really pretty funny

Smoke and mirrors as usual.

Dude carries on all the time about how he's all about truth and facts.

Dude creates a thread and crows about how he took on top 10 and won, implying that even after merging top 10 teams they aren't good enough to beat him.

Dude refuses to answer questions about how many players from merged top 2 teams currently play in his team.

Dude refuses to answer how many top 10 players have joined his team.

Dude refuses to answer how many original players are actually left in this fantastic team of his anyway, or whether it's all new blood.

Dude gets upset when he's called for being a hypocrite.

Go figure.

J-manKometh96
08-20-2015, 03:48 PM
H

Dude creates a thread and crows about how he took on top 10 and won, implying that even after merging top 10 teams they aren't good enough to beat him.

Dude refuses to answer questions about how many players from merged top 2 teams currently play in his team.

Dude refuses to answer how many original players are actually left in this fantastic team of his anyway, or whether it's all new blood.

Go figure.

Well, there's the truth, facts, and logic. Too bad it's from the wrong participant.

crazeejay
08-20-2015, 04:48 PM
I wouldn't even classify him as a dude. More like a p*ssy

DEWIN NUTTIN
08-20-2015, 05:28 PM
I wouldn't even classify him as a dude. More like a p*ssy

Hmmm, let me think, A E I O U, sometimes Y and W.

Alex, may I buy a vowel, please?

LMFAO

J-manKometh96
08-20-2015, 06:17 PM
Ouch.

Too far.

crazeejay
08-20-2015, 06:22 PM
Hmmm, let me think, A E I O U, sometimes Y and W.

Alex, may I buy a vowel, please?

LMFAO

bwahaahahahah

WBS
08-20-2015, 08:13 PM
Who the hell cares who you are in real life? Sorry dude, but you're not that interesting.

It's the question you refuse to answer about the game that interests me.

You or anyone else would be stupid to post their real address.

And the jeopardy music plays on.....

Speed ump
08-20-2015, 09:43 PM
Too much fun, pull the strings, watch them dance.

Toby_Bear
08-20-2015, 11:52 PM
All of you expect too much from speed dump. The only dancing is from him on direct questions but what do you expect from an old man that sells low end crap appliances in the slum of Houston, I mean really? The guy has a hard enough time formulating a sentence that remotely resembles English.

Danger Mouse
08-21-2015, 12:57 AM
Too much fun, pull the strings, watch them dance.

Dude, it's a nice day. Put the dolls down and get out of the basement. You'll thank me for it.

Speed ump
08-21-2015, 05:35 AM
Toby, dm, wbs, dew, j man, etc etc, you mad bro? Keep the love notes coming. The more you post, the more you prove everything I've said. The best part, you couldn't stop if you wanted to. Just a prod here and there is all it takes, as close as it gets to perpetual motion.

Danger Mouse
08-21-2015, 06:36 AM
^^^^^^^^** LMFAO. This from the guy with digital Tourette's! Dude, you crack me up!

The Grand Puppeteer, making shadow images on the basement wall with a flashlight, voicing imaginary conversations with himself as the Big Hero. Too funny!!

Dude, go get some Vitamin D, you'll feel so much better. Trust me.

WBS
08-21-2015, 01:41 PM
Toby, dm, wbs, dew, j man, etc etc, you mad bro? Keep the love notes coming. The more you post, the more you prove everything I've said. The best part, you couldn't stop if you wanted to. Just a prod here and there is all it takes, as close as it gets to perpetual motion.

The correct term would be a plural bro's. Bro is singular, just so you know the difference.

I see you decided to crawl out from your wall of diversionary tactics to post another vain attempt to deflect.

Keep trying buddy:)

Speed ump
08-21-2015, 09:49 PM
Mr grammar nazi, did you want to be a 2nd grade English teacher when you grow up?

J-manKometh96
08-22-2015, 01:24 AM
Mr grammar nazi, did you want to be a 2nd grade English teacher when you grow up?
If he did, you could be his student in 3-4 years.

Danger Mouse
08-22-2015, 01:30 AM
If he did, you could be his student in 3-4 years.

That quickly?

WBS
08-22-2015, 06:20 AM

The "G" should be capitalized as well as the "N" in nazi when using that slang as a name. I'm going to have to start charging you for my time Speed.

Let's get back to the questions at hand shall we?

Speed ump
08-22-2015, 07:41 PM
Ok, then we are still waiting to hear why you guys are so jealous, and so angry about being jealous. You still havnt answered that.

Danger Mouse
08-22-2015, 08:26 PM
Ok, then we are still waiting to hear why you guys are so jealous, and so angry about being jealous. You still havnt answered that.

Yeah we have. Numerous times, but apparently your reality filters block you from understanding it. No ones jealous dude, but keep trying with that rather childish and sadly inept smoke screen if the real world makes you feel uncomfortable.

Still waiting for some answers in return, vainly......

tigerlion
08-22-2015, 09:21 PM
Yeah we have. Numerous times, but apparently your reality filters block you from understanding it. No ones jealous dude, but keep trying with that rather childish and sadly inept smoke screen if the real world makes you feel uncomfortable.

Still waiting for some answers in return, vainly......

Yeah DM. That's all he has as an argument, jealousy, lol! Keep thinking that Speedy. All we know for sure is that most of your posts are ramblings and lies or half-lies.

Speed ump
08-22-2015, 10:39 PM
Denial dosnt change the obvious. So, again, waiting on the answer.

Danger Mouse
08-22-2015, 11:43 PM
Denial dosnt change the obvious. So, again, waiting on the answer.

Dude, nice try, but no one's buying it. Absolutely no one. Even you must realise that by now. But, I guess, wilful oblivion must be a nice place to live.

You can try and dodge and deflect all you like, one thing this long and laborious thread shows for anyone with half a brain is the lengths you will go to duck and weave when called on your BS rather than deliver what you preach - the truth. You couldn't have dug the hole any deeper if you tried. Now, it's fall back to the same ole same ole in the same, obvious, tired way in the vain hope that someone, anyone, will buy it. But they don't, which just makes your attempts all the more tired and sad. Give up, the holes deep enough.

J-manKometh96
08-23-2015, 04:16 AM
It may not have been the answer you wanted (or maybe it was, so that you had a reason to continue to argue), but at least he did provide an answer of some sort.

You've provided nothing.

Speed ump
08-23-2015, 04:36 AM
No, dm ducked and dodged, and denied simple facts. Same thing you guys been doing all along.

Danger Mouse
08-23-2015, 06:35 AM
I sincerely hope your mandarin is better than your English speedie. The rate you're digging you're gonna need it soon buddy.

WBS
08-23-2015, 08:03 AM
No, dm ducked and dodged, and denied simple facts. Same thing you guys been doing all along.

You just admitted to purposely dodging questions about the merge, and about denying simple facts. Why are you denying simple facts? What motivates you to dodge questions? Do you have something to hide?

To answer your question, which I have explained numerous times about your perceived jealousy, I have not one iota of jealousy about you or any top teams. It's as simple as that. As I have said numerous times before I don't understand on how players can spend on MW with the glitches, lag, total lack of customer support, and constantly not getting units. It's like buying a vehicle that you drive off the lot and it breaks down a day later. So you keep going back to the same dealer to buy the same broken car over and over again.

It's your turn to answer straight Speed. That is if you are able to. And by the way every answer you have written has been nothing but dodging, but I do appreciate the confession that you do it.

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
08-23-2015, 09:12 AM
dude be like lie like rug lol

Speed ump
08-23-2015, 11:38 AM
You guys don't seem to have a grasp on simple endlish, wbs I said dm, as in danger mouse, was ducking and dodging. Yes, I admitted that he was, along with you. Now post your answers, I'm waiting, still.

J-manKometh96
08-23-2015, 12:23 PM
You guys don't seem to have a grasp on simple endlish, wbs I said dm, as in danger mouse, was ducking and dodging. Yes, I admitted that he was, along with you. Now post your answers, I'm waiting, still.
Who doesn't?

Speed ump
08-23-2015, 01:01 PM
Another one with no grasp of what he just read. Who dosnt what j man. If you're going to respond, at least make it relate in some vague way to what you're responding to.

J-manKometh96
08-23-2015, 01:27 PM
You are right. I have no grasp of what endlish is supposed to be.

Danger Mouse
08-23-2015, 03:35 PM

And you my friend don't seem to have a grasp on simple reality, let alone English.

Answered. No dodging. As anyone can see.

No. One. Is. Jealous.

Just because the facts don't fit your delusions you reject them. Dude, I have some bad news for you. You may want to sit down for this one. Your delusions are not facts.

Danger Mouse
08-23-2015, 03:35 PM
Delusion.
noun
an act or instance of deluding.
the state of being deluded.
a false belief or opinion:
delusions of grandeur.
Psychiatry. a fixed false belief that is resistant to reason or confrontation with actual fact:
a paranoid delusion.

Danger Mouse
08-23-2015, 03:38 PM
Fact
noun
something that actually exists; reality; truth.
something known to exist or to have happened.
a truth known by actual experience or observation; something known to be true.

Danger Mouse
08-23-2015, 03:41 PM
I will let others judge which applies to our buddy speedie.

Now, speedie, how about practicing what you preach. Stop blowing smoke screens and live up to your own rhetoric for a change. Answer the questions.

I say this in the full expectation that you won't. But then, I say it so others can see your actions and judge for themselves.

So, feel free to keep digging buddy, it's all there for anyone to see.

Speed ump
08-23-2015, 04:00 PM
Dm, I see that you at least realize and admit that you are delusional, that's a good first step.

Danger Mouse
08-23-2015, 04:03 PM
Dm, I see that you at least realize and admit that you are delusional, that's a good first step.

Dude, another quick question:

Have you ever had an original thought, or is it all just: "Yeah, well, so, so are you!".........?

Honestly, it's like talking to a three year old.

Agent Orange
08-23-2015, 04:11 PM
Dude, another quick question:

Have you ever had an original thought, or is it all just: "Yeah, well, so, so are you!".........?

Honestly, it's like talking to a three year old.

My dad always told me, 'never argue with a fool'..... Though I think you won this one a long long time ago DM.

WBS
08-23-2015, 05:26 PM

Are you purposely playing stupid? Read page 14 the second post from the bottom, I answered clearly which you clearly can't do, or you at least act like you are unable to. I think AO said it the best you already know you lost the argument. I have a feeling that you have the personality type that can't stand losing, and you are playing dumb or dodging to try to avoid the feeling of having lost.

My advice as a fellow poster would be to stop posting and walk away as you are just digging yourself a hole, or answer the simple questions put forth. (Don't worry I fully understand my advice may not mean anything)

Speed ump
08-23-2015, 05:56 PM
You guys lost any so called argument many months ago. what's the matter, don't like your own medicine? Guess you'll just have to learn to deal with it. I guess looking in the mirror isn't a pretty sight for you trolls.

Danger Mouse
08-23-2015, 06:00 PM
You guys lost any so called argument many months ago. what's the matter, don't like your own medicine? Guess you'll just have to learn to deal with it. I guess looking in the mirror isn't a pretty sight for you trolls.

Keep digging, I can still see the top of your head.

WBS
08-23-2015, 08:38 PM

Are you a spoiled 12 year old? This is hilarious muwahahaha:D

You simply cannot answer a question can you!! This thread hasn't gone on for months man, are you high?

I look in the mirror every morning and smile because I know I can answer questions with a straight answer and a smile ;)

Either keep digging or walk away bro, watching you dig your hole is almost painful but fun at the same time.

Speed ump
08-23-2015, 08:48 PM
Mad bro? What's the matter? You seem to understand that no one buys your bs, and that upsets you.

Danger Mouse
08-23-2015, 09:53 PM
Mad bro? What's the matter? You seem to understand that no one buys your bs, and that upsets you.

Yeah, just as I thought.

Not one original idea.

Just parrot what everyone else says and hope people don't notice that someone else thought of it first.

I bet you followed all the cool kids around at school, Little Mr Yes Man, didn't you? Little speedie, carrying their books, repeating everything they said and laughing along even though you didn't get the jokes. It was only later in life that someone told you that they had all been about you. And the really sad thing is, you still don't get them.

It's all so clear to me now.

DEWIN NUTTIN
08-23-2015, 10:10 PM
Yeah, just as I thought.

Not one original idea.

Just parrot what everyone else says and hope people don't notice that someone else thought of it first.

I bet you followed all the cool kids around at school, Little Mr Yes Man, didn't you? Little speedie, carrying their books, repeating everything they said and laughing along even though you didn't get the jokes. It was only later in life that someone told you that they had all been about you. And the really sad thing is, you still don't get them.

It's all so clear to me now.

It is painful, isn't it?

I hope everyone better understands IT now.

Papi
08-23-2015, 10:19 PM
I've read so much of IT's tap dancing that I have forgotten what the question was.

Danger Mouse
08-24-2015, 12:15 AM
H

Go figure.

Quick recap of the thread so far, and we still haven't got past this point from 4 pages ago, which was a recap of the situation of 4 pages before that.

Speedies a dodgeball champion, not because he's a good shot, but because getting him to stand still on a subject is like nailing jello to a wall. Only jello has more substance and consistency.

WBS
08-24-2015, 03:21 AM

It's at the point where I kind of feel sorry for you Speed. You have to be so twisted in your own head you don't know which way is straight anymore from dodging and diverting. What is it you are trying to hide Speed?

If I was a jerk I could roast you good as you make it too easy, but I don't believe in going that route. Ill continue to patiently wait for your answer on the subject of merging.

HellRaizer
08-24-2015, 04:49 AM
Gonna make this simple for all parties..

Quote reply and fill in your answers
(that way no one can be seen to duck and dive... I know that some are already answered but it may appease others)

DM / WBS / and co

1. Are you Jealous of SUP?
2. Are you Jealous of the Stats of SUP?
3. Are you Jealous of the extra trinkets that SUP have (eg regen bonus)?
4. Are you Jealous of the money that SUP put in?
5. Are you Jealous of anyone SUP player?

-- If yes to any, please explain
(I answered "no" to all jealous questions. I am only jealous of players of games that require psychical or mental skills that can best me.. e.g. golfers or chess players ;) )

Speed
1. When PUN became SUP1 did any players leave PUN and not become part of SUP1?
.. If so how where these people replaced (ie where did they come from) and how many left?
2. When PUN became SUP1, did Superfaction (1) become SUP2?
.. If not what percentage would you say in Superfaction (1) became SUP2?
3. How many players within the first few months of SUP1 being named, came from Superfaction?

Big John
08-24-2015, 08:13 AM
The original allegations were that SUP or whatever their various names they had were getting help from Funzio employees and may have been hacking/glitching.

Speed and others want proof but they can't be posted on here.

Pidgeot
08-24-2015, 10:05 AM

(that way no one can be seen to duck and dive... I know that some are already answered but it may appease others)

DM / WBS / and co

(I answered "no" to all jealous questions. I am only jealous of players of games that require psychical or mental skills that can best me.. e.g. golfers or chess players ;) )

Speed
.. If so how where these people replaced (ie where did they come from) and how many left?
3. How many players within the first few months of SUP1 being named, came from Superfaction?

I'm doing it for fun.

1- No
2- No
3- Not really but I feel sorry for the boost since they dont get use. That 97% health regen just sitting there.
4- Yes, because I could use that money trying to get the movie Im making off the ground.
5- No, just the money

100% honest.

Pidgeot
08-24-2015, 10:08 AM
The original allegations were that SUP or whatever their various names they had were getting help from Funzio employees and may have been hacking/glitching.

Speed and others want proof but they can't be posted on here.

we all know for sure that GREE has been given SUP special treatment since there is evidence to prove it. I.E. getting rewards for goals still not getting cleared. I know they did it to make them happy but it prove they care about the money more but all companies do this so Im not even mad.

WBS
08-24-2015, 12:05 PM

DM / WBS / and co

Speed

Answer to your questions directed at me is "No" to them all.
What sup has done in MW has been a feat of tapping and spending and they have managed to keep the top spenders spending. Now as to the accusations of those who say they get treated better, I am not going to go there as that isn't what this thread is about.

Speed ump
08-24-2015, 12:19 PM
Hell, they obviously won't answer those honestly, so it's pretty much meaningless. The answers to the questions from me, I've already answered, they don't want answers, they want to argue. Pun became sup1, super faction became sup2. No players moved from either team for some number of months. Several months after, I put an extra game I had laying around, into sup2. Later members moved at will between both those teams, and other teams we created, all dependent on which spending level they wanted to be at, and assuming avaible spaces at the time. There were not really sup1, and sup2 players after some time, almost all played in both at some point in time. We did not integrate super faction members into sup1 as merges like OSW had done so many times. Both teams remained, and sup2 became stronger which was the end goal. Have enough teams that everyone who wanted to stay in the group, had a place to play. We didn't want to lose any of our old friends due to changing spending abilities. Completely different than any other arrangement other teams have tried to date. We had six different levels at one point to try to accomplish this. Nope, not a merge, something completely different. Maybe a co op, but more tightly knit than that. The hate club memebers will attempt to re define that in their own words, and again, be incorrect.

truthteller
08-24-2015, 01:15 PM
Hell, they obviously won't answer those honestly, so it's pretty much meaningless. The answers to the questions from me, I've already answered, they don't want answers, they want to argue. Pun became sup1, super faction became sup2. No players moved from either team for some number of months. Several months after, I put an extra game I had laying around, into sup2. Later members moved at will between both those teams, and other teams we created, all dependent on which spending level they wanted to be at, and assuming avaible spaces at the time. There were not really sup1, and sup2 players after some time, almost all played in both at some point in time. We did not integrate super faction members into sup1 as merges like OSW had done so many times. Both teams remained, and sup2 became stronger which was the end goal. Have enough teams that everyone who wanted to stay in the group, had a place to play. We didn't want to lose any of our old friends due to changing spending abilities. Completely different than any other arrangement other teams have tried to date. We had six different levels at one point to try to accomplish this. Nope, not a merge, something completely different. Maybe a co op, but more tightly knit than that. The hate club memebers will attempt to re define that in their own words, and again, be incorrect.

That makes complete sense
So basically SUP was something like this

For next WD here are the options
1- If you are willing to spend what is needed to stay #1 then you can play WD in SUP1...........
2- If you are willing to spend $1000 to 2,500 then.............................SUP2
3- If you want to only spend $500..............then...........SUP-x
and so on for example

so players would move to the faction that would suit how much they wanted to spend, which makes total sense

KA does the same thing, but if the heavy spenders went to the "main guild" and the rest were split into the less spending guilds, so in a way you do have 2 groups that split between two shells, the heavy spenders on one and the rest in the other

I think that would not really be a merger, specially if SUP did not loose control, but it is more like an acquisition
Basically SUP acquired Superfaction, re branded the faction to SUP2, move the "executives" from SUP2, to SUP1 and some from SUP1 had to relocate to SUP2 and below
and every so often they would rotate "personal" for like "Intercompany training" based on what they could "bring to the table" or to "complete a project" after which, they return to a lower level SUPsidiary

So I have to agree, SUP did not merge, they just do acquisitions which is a very smart move

HellRaizer
08-24-2015, 01:30 PM

Yip.. Agree with truth.. Question answered.

I think I remember to 1m rule for SUP1.. So all you ended up with was a bigger collection of players that could step up when they could pull out a 1m score

Thanks Speed

Danger Mouse
08-24-2015, 01:59 PM
Dictionary definition of merge:

verb (used with object), merged, merging.
to cause to combine or coalesce; unite.
to combine, blend, or unite gradually so as to blur the individuality or individual identity of:
They voted to merge the two branch offices into a single unit.

verb (used without object), merged, merging.
to become combined, united, swallowed up, or absorbed; lose identity by uniting or blending (often followed by in or into):
This stream merges into the river up ahead.
to combine or unite into a single enterprise, organization, body, etc.:
The two firms merged last year.

Finally. So you merged. Call it what you like, rotate as many people through as you like, but in the end two opposing teams came together and pooled resources under one banner so that anyone, from either entity, who was willing and able, could play in the top team. That's a merge dude, by definition, sorry. The only way that wouldn't be a merge is if Superfaction as a team was still a seperate entity totally divorced from the SUP brand today. SUP 2 players, and from other teams from your "co-op", played in SUP 1. So SUP 1 is no longer a stand alone team, but a place for pooled resources of top spenders from a number of teams to play. And the end result of that process is SUP U.

The only difference between your merge and others is the provision of farm teams to keep those not so willing to spend at higher levels today, but who might tomorrow.

No one had a problem with your system speedie, it's a good system. Hardly unique, I've played in factions with similar at lower levels. The problem was just how you tried to say it was not a merge, just so you could crow how you'd beaten top 10 teams that had merged. If you try and claim the moral higher ground, make sure it's firm. If it was still PUN at the top of the tables, a seperate stand alone team, you'd have the moral higher ground, but by your very own words SUP 1, and later SUP U, is an amalgam, a merged entity, that players from the original Superfaction, now playing as SUP 2, could rotate in and out - SUP 1 (PUN) is no longer a seperate, self contained, stand alone team with a seperate identity. Call it what you like, but by definition it's a merge and that's a fact.

I could call a rose a hammer, but would look very foolish if I tried to claim I could drive nails with it.

Danger Mouse
08-24-2015, 02:09 PM
And I'm sorry Truth, but the only way you could call it an acquisition is if money or other physical consideration changed hands. And that would be a breach of TOS.

So, unless speedie is willing to admit a breach of TOS, it's not an acquisition, it's a merge. By definition.

HellRaizer
08-24-2015, 03:09 PM
And I'm sorry Truth, but the only way you could call it an acquisition is if money or other physical consideration changed hands. And that would be a breach of TOS.

So, unless speedie is willing to admit a breach of TOS, it's not an acquisition, it's a merge. By definition.

Sorry DM..

Oxford dictionary

1.2 [mass noun] The buying or obtaining of assets or objects:
‘western culture places a high value on material acquisition’

Doesn't have to involve a purchase..

Personally I'd call.it a successful merger but.. Tomat oes ... Tomate oes ... And all that

Danger Mouse
08-24-2015, 03:27 PM
Sorry DM..

Oxford dictionary

1.2 [mass noun] The buying or obtaining of assets or objects:
‘western culture places a high value on material acquisition’

Doesn't have to involve a purchase..

Personally I'd call.it a successful merger but.. Tomat oes ... Tomate oes ... And all that

Righto HR, I stand corrected.

But this is the context they meant:

the purchase of one business enterprise by another: the acquisition of a rival corporation;
mergers and acquisitions.

Context is king.

Robespierre
08-24-2015, 03:48 PM
You guys crack me up with the form over substance "merger" debate. We all know what happened, and here is a way to think about it:

PUN and SuperFaction became one, like the beast with two backs. Once joined in union, their members flowed freely between the two bodies as if connected at the hip and not to be separated; much like two rutting dogs.

While there may be semantics at issue, I think of this as a beautiful union where two become one in a poetic romance celebrated throughout the ages. Congrats!

Ajk
08-24-2015, 04:54 PM
There you go speedo, good answer. Although, I would beg to differ on the "unique" or "innovative" ideal you think this was. If I recall VFF was the first to implement this strategy. When factions first started there were actually three VFF teams before the battle for Brazil even started. VFF Alpha, Bravo, and Charlie. There may have been more at the time not sure. So if you're thinking PUN was the first to have such structure, you would be sorely mistaken.

WBS
08-24-2015, 06:05 PM
Wow Speed finally answered! Although I think there is semantics involved depending on how you want to view it. If super faction had for example 10 that spent in top tier they would move and take place of 10 that didn't in Pun. Some may call that merge others an acquisition. In that case it could be called either.

We did the same thing for awhile but on a smaller level. We considered it a merge of the best of 3 factions. So I don't think semantics need to be argued as its all perception.

So thank you Speed, that wasn't so hard now was it ;)

montecore
08-24-2015, 07:22 PM
People used to say Fight Club/TAW could never be beaten in crime city. It happened there and it could happen here with the right strategy, team, leadership, and yes, quite a bit of gold.

Vile Lynn
08-24-2015, 07:29 PM
People used to say Fight Club/TAW could never be beaten in crime city. It happened there and it could happen here with the right strategy, team, leadership, and yes, quite a bit of gold.

Oh please :rolleyes: leave it in CC...

Speed ump
08-24-2015, 07:55 PM
See what I mean he'll? Told you no matter what the reality is, they will call it a merge. Obviously you guys didn't read. No members of either exchanged any places for some number of months, sup2 kept the top players they had, sup1 had no need for additional top players. The idea was to help build sup2 to take second, not supplant sup1. It wasn't until we creacted other sup tiers before we had everything in place for the idea of tiers to work. The problem with vff was that it didn't work, and became adversarial between the different teams, with each one stealing players from the other. Sup1, sup2 was successful, and did not encounter those same issues. It was a true collaboration with one overall leadership in place. They did not have the same concept, nor leadership system in place to make it work. They were individual teams with common names more than anything. I'm sure you'll dispute all this since again, you don't understand the complexities of what we did and why it worked. It was amusing to watch a few others try to copy what we did, without understanding the details. ( and the hate mob has a vested intrest not to understand, can't troll something that makes sense)

Speed ump
08-24-2015, 07:58 PM
Also, everyone of these points has already been pointed out many times. They refuse to see the answers as responses, or will say that up is down just for the purpose of trolling.