PDA

View Full Version : If you need a few volunteer mods, Prime Minister, me and my peeps are available.

DEWIN NUTTIN
08-11-2015, 06:58 AM
Mr. Prime Minister, I hear you may be in need of our services.

We'll volunteer to help keep everyone playing nicely, sharing their toys, keeping hands and faces clean, noses outta other tappers' business, smiling broadly, and we'll DEW it FREE.

We won't abuse the power you'd entrust with, we'd get honest answers for every customer, and we'd follow all your rules leading by example so that the FUN would be restored in the game and the forum.

Whatcha say, Mr. Prime Minister, we're your boys and girls, boss?

Yo Salty
08-17-2015, 06:08 PM
Mr. Prime Minister, I hear you may be in need of our services.

We'll volunteer to help keep everyone playing nicely, sharing their toys, keeping hands and faces clean, noses outta other tappers' business, smiling broadly, and we'll DEW it FREE.

We won't abuse the power you'd entrust with, we'd get honest answers for every customer, and we'd follow all your rules leading by example so that the FUN would be restored in the game and the forum.

Whatcha say, Mr. Prime Minister, we're your boys and girls, boss?

Lmfaooooooooo mooooooooooo

Sandhawk
08-18-2015, 03:11 AM
Please NO!!!

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
08-18-2015, 06:02 AM
Boss sez we help we help.

HellRaizer
08-18-2015, 06:29 AM
#DewForMOD

Vercingetorix
08-18-2015, 10:57 AM
this would be an epically bad decision, so much so Gree will probably take you up on your offer.

With that said, I log onto this forum to read posts from you, and a few others as it's more fun than the game itself.

smbass77
08-18-2015, 11:08 AM
this would be an epically bad decision, so much so Gree will probably take you up on your offer.

HAHA. Great point! It would be a bad decision (no offense DEW), which means Gree would probably do it

Yo Salty
08-18-2015, 01:32 PM

With that said, I log onto this forum to read posts from you, and a few others as it's more fun than the game itself.

Bro, I log on for the same thing. You can't find this kind of entertainment anywhere else, and it doesn't cost gold hahahahaha

Agent Orange
08-18-2015, 02:00 PM

Could it be any worse than what we have now? I notice my 'favorite PM' modified a post of mine for language. Really, that is a neat trick and yet another example of why said PM should be banned and the suggestion that only PMs familier with this game be allowed to moderate this forum.

DEWIN NUTTIN
08-18-2015, 02:04 PM
We, the little people of MW stand ready to serve if needed.
We will DEW so without regard for the 240 pieces of faux pyrite.

Yo Salty
08-19-2015, 02:28 PM
,.............bump

Sirius
08-19-2015, 05:18 PM
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?117750-Apply-to-be-a-volunteer-moderator!

TheDanimal
08-19-2015, 07:16 PM
Oh good lord

Speed ump
08-19-2015, 09:47 PM
Now here's the rub, moderators, are employees of gree. They are paid for their services. Yet they are allowed to play the game. I remeber more than a few people here complaining about other players in that past under similar circumstances. Yet I havnt heard anyone complaining about the mods. I'm sure that huge payday really indebts them to Gree ( can't wait to see the trolls response to this one)

Danger Mouse
08-19-2015, 11:46 PM
Now here's the rub, moderators, are employees of gree. They are paid for their services. Yet they are allowed to play the game. I remeber more than a few people here complaining about other players in that past under similar circumstances. Yet I havnt heard anyone complaining about the mods. I'm sure that huge payday really indebts them to Gree ( can't wait to see the trolls response to this one)

Dude, if you've never heard anyone complaining about the mods just goes to show you don't read...........

thescondo
08-20-2015, 06:40 AM
Oh good lord

LMAO!! I can't stop laughing

Go DEW - Sign up!!!!

Agent Orange
08-20-2015, 08:39 AM
Dude, if you've never heard anyone complaining about the mods just goes to show you don't read...........

Obviously can't read. $250 worth of in game cash for 6 months is not exactly a fantastic salary nor do you get benefits. Makes me wonder what bump pays his 'employees'.

Besides which he knows full well that the discussion was always about gree developers and salaried employess playing and possibly seeded within top factions.... Even Funzio admitted that they had employees playing MW.

Agent Orange
08-20-2015, 08:40 AM
LMAO!! I can't stop laughing

Go DEW - Sign up!!!!

We can suggest/nominate players. This should be interesting.......

Flash0810
08-20-2015, 01:41 PM
I'm more than happy to mod the forum! The $250 in game credit doesn't help to restock my fridge though!

PollekeW
08-21-2015, 02:39 AM
Makes me wonder what bump pays his 'employees'.

He doesn't pay them. He promises them better lives and takes their passports once they are in the brothel

Captain Buck Slayer
08-21-2015, 12:22 PM
I am running for Forum Moderator. Please recommend me on the sign up thread :) I promise to not abuse power and make these forums fun again!

Yo Salty
08-21-2015, 12:30 PM
Nominate Me!

Attention, MW Tappers! You have been cheated and lied to! The gentle tapper shall no longer suffer from the noxious greed of the GREE! If I'm elected moderator, I will fight for you the players. We will bring down Thors hammer and dismantle oppression board by board!*We'll saw the foundation of big business in half,*even if it takes*AN ETERNITY! With your support, we will send the hammer of the people's will crashing through the windows of GREE'S HOUSE OF SERVITUDE!

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?117750-Apply-to-be-a-volunteer-moderator

Speed ump
08-21-2015, 12:54 PM
No DM, I have not heard people complain about the mods being paid. Ao, I've asked how much dew pays you guys, but so far no straight answers, imagine that. And don't deny it, a few of you already admitted it here in the forums.

HellRaizer
08-21-2015, 12:59 PM
Don't nominate me lol ... Been there, done that and you've cant achieve anything :(

WBS
08-21-2015, 01:50 PM
No DM, I have not heard people complain about the mods being paid. Ao, I've asked how much dew pays you guys, but so far no straight answers, imagine that. And don't deny it, a few of you already admitted it here in the forums.

Dew pays people? I want to get paid for posting in a forum.

Vile Lynn
08-21-2015, 02:39 PM
Don't nominate me lol ... Been there, done that and you've cant achieve anything :(

You were the best player mod we've had. Not that THAT says much with the company you had, but you're still a goodie!

Yo Salty
08-21-2015, 03:04 PM
You were the best player mod we've had. Not that THAT says much with the company you had, but you're still a goodie!

I agree 100%

Danger Mouse
08-21-2015, 03:58 PM
Dew pays people? I want to get paid for posting in a forum.

Just another speedie shot across the bow of dewie, the latest in the long line. Speedie has made it his mission in life to follow dewie around like a lost puppy and post immediately after dewie does on every thread, regardless of topic. What really gets speedies goat is that there's a group now that have noticed this, while speedie himself is very much Normie No Mates. Ergo, to him, we are all paid by dewie, it's the only possible explanation speedies' mind can possibly accept to explain this. Sad really.