PDA

View Full Version : Gold bonus program

DEWIN NUTTIN
08-10-2015, 01:26 PM
A a very good friend, continues to spend money in support of MW.
He asked me if I had received my bonus gold for the past few months.
We both laughed at such a thought.
He then said, he hadn't received his bonuses for the last two months.

He reread the bonus rules located here:

http://greegam.es/CCBonusProgram

http://sgiz.mobi/s3/c3a9c56314f0

Lo and behold, your purchases of those "combo" packs aren't counted towards bonuses. :rolleyes: LOL

Read the link if you're curious as to WHY not.

It gets clearer by the day, doesn't it? ROTFLMFAO :p

HellRaizer
08-10-2015, 04:59 PM
Somewhat unfair, but I suppose the combo one of packs aren't considered as either a gold or cash purchase. I would also be more inclined to say that the dev behind the purchases hasn't been coded to identify a combo purchase

Jg48
08-10-2015, 07:20 PM
The combo part is your bonus.

DEWIN NUTTIN
08-11-2015, 12:02 AM
All I know is that each time the rules get bent as far as it seems rules can be bent, magically the rules get bent more outta shape.

DEWIN NUTTIN
08-11-2015, 12:05 AM
The combo part is your bonus.

Is that what its called these days, a "bonus"?

I seem to remember something about the fabled cities of Sodom and Gomorrah, more about the former than the latter.

Hmm, bonus is it?

I suppose it depends on who's pitching and who's supposed to catch.

Speed ump
08-11-2015, 01:04 AM
I know what a great bonus would be, if we didn't have to research ancient myths and fables to try to understand these cryptic messages. just say what you mean without the smoke and mirrors, and hidden meaning and messages. I'm sure the " believers" get it, but then you'd just be preaching to the choir. If you intend to enlighten anyone past the flock, maybe you should dumb it down for the rest of us poor, more simple minded types.

East Coast Bias
08-11-2015, 02:29 AM
Amen. All this supposed creativity doesn't improve your point at all. If you've got an issue or comment, just say it. And btw, without having read the terms of the gold program again (heck, haven't bought gold in two years), I would have never thought the combos counted anyway.

HellRaizer
08-11-2015, 03:57 AM
although when i was using the gold bonus, the combos weren't around, but I probably would have emailed them for clarification first ( not good to assume with Gree)

Jg48
08-11-2015, 04:48 AM
I did email gree and the reply I got back was everything is working as intended. Go figure that on out.

HellRaizer
08-11-2015, 05:58 AM
I did email gree and the reply I got back was everything is working as intended. Go figure that on out.

In fairness that doesn't surprise me. There used to be a bonus department (I'm going back 1-2 years now) .. if that still exists then it may be possible to direct questions that way..

I just went though my old emails to the last time I failed to get the correct bonus.. It was resolved correctly by Kristin in the Bonus Department