PDA

View Full Version : Really annoying

TxTireMan
08-10-2015, 12:35 PM
....when fun threads are deleted, now what am i supposed to do...????

TMI
08-10-2015, 12:41 PM
Why did they delete the original thread by the one that started this whole thing?

That was the pat-my-free-gold-friend-on-the-back thread

legalious
08-10-2015, 12:46 PM
This is a fair warning to all. Please refrain from harassing each other. If you have an issue with someone in-game please contact CS with a ticket and all the information available. If someone is harassing you on the forum, please send a PM to other moderators or Gree Staff. Thanks.

TxTireMan
08-10-2015, 12:51 PM
you've been warned TMI, watch out buddy.... someone may edit genitals into your mouth

Bad Fish
08-10-2015, 12:58 PM
Please ask gree staff to empty their in box so they can except a PM...

Red BD
08-10-2015, 01:42 PM
Holy Hey-sues, Batman! Their deleting threads right and left while I'm trying to read them.
Good call OP on the title.

Dipstik
08-10-2015, 01:44 PM
This is such a joke.

Bad Fish
08-10-2015, 01:55 PM
This is such a joke.

I couldn't aGree more. My apologies to everyone on this forum for being so obnoxious towards one member.

Brendan
08-10-2015, 02:26 PM
This is a fair warning to all. Please refrain from harassing each other. If you have an issue with someone in-game please contact CS with a ticket and all the information available. If someone is harassing you on the forum, please send a PM to other moderators or Gree Staff. Thanks.

We all sent tickets and screenshots but no one at Gree looked at them. I'm still waiting for a response to the one I sent in.

crime cow
08-10-2015, 02:59 PM
Gree staff will not accept a PM. Customer service is not responding to tickets. If we send a PM to you what actions will you take? So far it looks like you've done nothing with the information you have.

All I ask is that you either be a part of the solution, or at least not be a part of the problem. Thanks!

PhantomNine
08-10-2015, 03:12 PM
I was following an exceptional thread about one of our players and it disappeared. I guess TMI, killed that one? I found it very interesting and amusing. (How not to spend real money and play on a top 5 syndicate). I guess we all have our own way of playing CC?

Red BD
08-10-2015, 03:16 PM
I was following an exceptional thread about one of our players and it disappeared. I guess TMI, killed that one? I found it very interesting and amusing. (How not to spend real money and play on a top 5 syndicate). I guess we all have our own way of playing CC?

Don't see how TMI could kill a thread... BTW, did u get a "n&S infarction" for this post? Tread cautiously.

legalious
08-10-2015, 03:17 PM
Gree staff will not accept a PM. Customer service is not responding to tickets. If we send a PM to you what actions will you take? So far it looks like you've done nothing with the information you have.

All I ask is that you either be a part of the solution, or at least not be a part of the problem. Thanks!

Well if I don't notice the posts and no one links me with any issue then nothing will happen. Unless someone else steps in.

Vile Lynn
08-10-2015, 03:25 PM
Well if I don't notice the posts and no one links me with any issue then nothing will happen. Unless someone else steps in.

This is BS. I've PM'ed you to simply move a thread and you NEVER read it. Of course nothing will happen if you don't read your PMs. :rolleyes: Excuses, excuses.

And who reinstalled my "Moderators..." thread in The Playground that I personally deleted?

Bad Fish
08-10-2015, 03:38 PM

You are either incapable of understanding or purposely ignoring it. Either way it is a waste of time at this point to continue. Thank you for visiting the forum.

legalious
08-10-2015, 03:54 PM
This is BS. I've PM'ed you to simply move a thread and you NEVER read it. Of course nothing will happen if you don't read your PMs. :rolleyes: Excuses, excuses.

And who reinstalled my "Moderators..." thread in The Playground that I personally deleted?

I read your PM 1 day later and moved the thread in question. I don't know why you are intending to shame me for something I did and you claim that I didn't. Please keep it civil.

Vile Lynn
08-10-2015, 04:15 PM
Shame you? Please! Disagreeing Is NOT shaming.

The PM still shows "unread" and the thread was moved 3 days after I PM'ed you... maybe the PM Tracker is broken like the triangle report feature.

I deleted my "Moderators..." thread myself in good faith that you guys would help us more. So who reinstated it? I'll guess it was 1Shot who shouldn't be a problem anymore now that he lost his mod privileges.

MK Loves You
08-10-2015, 04:17 PM
I read your PM 1 day later and moved the thread in question. I don't know why you are intending to shame me for something I did and you claim that I didn't. Please keep it civil.

Will you please check your inbox...

Bad Fish
08-10-2015, 04:42 PM
Thank you for removing 1shot as a moderator.

Max Power
08-10-2015, 05:44 PM
Shame you? Please! Disagreeing Is NOT shaming.

I think that is the crux of most issues here.

Dipstik
08-10-2015, 06:06 PM
On the topic of "naming and shaming," I don't think any of the people currently in charge of the forum have any idea what that phrase means. The original rule was that you were not allowed to call out a particular person or syndicate as a cheater/glitcher on the forum if you discovered him. You were required to report and move on (RAMO) due to the number of complaints received against legitimate players, usually huge gold spenders. That practice was called "naming and shaming." It was sort of vigilante justice.

Somehow that phrase, and hence the rule, has been broadened to cover any sort of conduct that makes someone look stupid, even if they don't need the help. I've been warned/infracted for "naming and shaming" for quoting a ridiculous post without even making a comment on it. This rule has no meaning anymore. If the rule is going to be "don't say anything that some mod doesn't like, fine... It's their forum and they can ruin it if they like. Just don't expect it to actually guide anyone's behavior.

Vile Lynn
08-10-2015, 07:46 PM
You're exactly right, Dipstik. It was directed towards alleged cheaters.

We have to thank the former, ultra-touchy, unfriendly, uptight community managers for redefining "naming & shaming" on this forum.

I'm tired of talking about it. I'm glad it's over.

Max Power
08-11-2015, 06:48 AM
You're exactly right, Dipstik. It was directed towards alleged cheaters.

We have to thank the former, ultra-touchy, unfriendly, uptight community managers for redefining "naming & shaming" on this forum.

I'm tired of talking about it. I'm glad it's over.

I am not sure it is over. Those still left moderating appear to still have the Sesame Street definition of naming and shaming in their playbook. I mean really, when someone loses their mind over the weekend and random bans people and changes their posts etc, how the heck are you supposed to address it without crossing the line under the current definition of naming and shaming?

Even though many are loathe to admit it, adults do still exist here on this forum.

beartrap
08-11-2015, 08:22 AM

This is clearly shaming. You were impatient on the response time of the moderation, demanding and then brought it publicly in attempt at making him look like a moderator who does no action. In fact, he is probably the best mod at the moment.

namedud
08-11-2015, 08:28 AM
Oh yay, look everyone, it's beartrap!

Dipstik
08-11-2015, 09:36 AM
This is off topic, bear trap. No one who reads over here cares about your brown nosing.

Dipstik
08-11-2015, 10:47 AM
OK, apparently I'm required to care about it according to anonymous staff. Could you please expound upon your thoughts on the recent events on the forum, bear trap?

*munches popcorn*

TxTireMan
08-11-2015, 10:53 AM
He's just kidding, stfu bear trap.....you insolent peasant

TMI
08-11-2015, 12:08 PM
No, I don't think he's kidding.

I bet he got an infraction or some kind of warning for that post lol.

TMI
08-11-2015, 12:09 PM
oh yay, look everyone, it's beartrap!

lmaooooooooo

Dipstik
08-11-2015, 12:13 PM
No, I don't think he's kidding.

Pursuant to the code of conduct, which I have read and do my best to follow to the letter, I cannot confirm whether this is true.

TMI
08-11-2015, 12:24 PM
Pursuant to the code of conduct, which I have read and do my best to follow to the letter, I cannot confirm whether this is true.

Wow, sounds like you've been issued with a National Security Letter...lol

Red BD
08-11-2015, 02:38 PM

I suspect if you had said otherwise a Gree Blue Ribbon Code of Conduct Commission would have been appointed to rewrite it.

TxTireMan
08-12-2015, 12:23 PM

You're right lol

Winnson
08-15-2015, 05:46 AM
This is kind of how I imagine things at Gree at the moment:

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8h49yQl8R1qddbrs.gif

Vile Lynn
08-15-2015, 09:36 AM
https://mossavi.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/do-it-right.gif

Vile Lynn
08-18-2015, 05:55 PM
I wish these guys played CC..."I truly hate whiners and beggers..." (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?117734-I-truly-hate-the-whiners-and-beggers-on-the-KnD-facebook-page)<link to a K&D thread
They're funny!

Max Power
08-19-2015, 07:31 AM
This is kind of how I imagine things at Gree at the moment:

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8h49yQl8R1qddbrs.gif

Best gif I have seen in quite some time. Thank you sir.

Vile Lynn
08-19-2015, 09:33 AM
....when fun threads are deleted, now what am i supposed to do...????

It is still annoying.

Welcome back, TxTireMan!!