PDA

View Full Version : I applaud this coding

Kangaroeland
08-10-2015, 11:19 AM
Impressive job! Only error codes and noones points counting. Equality! Everyone first or everyone last?

Discuss

Longbeard
08-10-2015, 11:31 AM
Briljant. No points shown. Sent is useless because people can attack without bringing the sent down first.

Can Gree even get an update right and tested?

People are locked out of the game. Servers are not performing.

Some people get Russian language and others just garbage.

Silent follower
08-10-2015, 12:01 PM
Briljant. No points shown. Sent is useless because people can attack without bringing the sent down first.

Can Gree even get an update right and tested?

People are locked out of the game. Servers are not performing.

Some people get Russian language and others just garbage.

This looks to be an Android problem only. On iOS everything seem to work normally.

Adisty
08-10-2015, 12:40 PM
No, on iOS, it showed Guardian was defeated on the Main page, but was not even damaged on the battle screen. That's the only thing I've noticed so far anyway. *fingers crossed that's the worst of it*

roookey1
08-10-2015, 04:20 PM
That has to be the worst collection of bugs I've ever experienced in the game. Just terrible. Most Indian hole-in-the-wall software companies (no offense intended) are able to create more stable apps than this enterprise.

Looks like the few testers they seemed to have were among the fired ones, now it's only coding and delivering, hoping for the bullheadedness of the win buyers to continue buying gems, whatever happens.

Kangaroeland
08-11-2015, 01:56 AM
i have 2000 points with 27 wins on gms, guess ill attack the gate from now on about the same result xD