PDA

View Full Version : WD Goals based on Points

Pidgeot
08-10-2015, 10:44 AM
Can we please replace the win goals with point based goals? This would be a lot more fair to the top teams since wins aren't the goal, but points. If not replace the wins, cut back on the streak goals and add point based goals to them. Since we have this new P/E/L wars, this would be good since these wars normally make people grab as many points as possible. All (most) factions minimum points the players need to make based on this new system (80k for my faction), rewarding prizes based on points to the player and faction (like in Frontline) should be something WD does. The win base goals are hard to complete and way too random since streaks are very easy to lose due to mismatches.

J-manKometh96
08-10-2015, 11:18 AM
Don't want it unless points are more standardized. Swings are way too much, and I can see it now as you get close to a goal, points go to crap.

Pidgeot
08-10-2015, 11:26 AM
Don't want it unless points are more standardized. Swings are way too much, and I can see it now as you get close to a goal, points go to crap.

Its far better than wins though. Sure points are random but there are times where you don't get any wins at all. One WD our faction went like 9/32 but we still made top 40. I really dont think wins are the way to go anymore.

J-manKometh96
08-10-2015, 12:11 PM
The whole point of adding those goals was to promote teams going for wins and not just points.

truthteller
08-10-2015, 01:17 PM
The whole point of adding those goals was to promote teams going for wins and not just points.

1000000000% correct

Pidgeot
Remember

The system has been set up to "randomly" choose a high rank faction when you are about to complete a streak to milk more $$$$$$
going for wins = factions have to spend money to get it
going for points = less revenues for gree

DEWIN NUTTIN
08-10-2015, 01:47 PM
It may appear to some that this is just a game.
Rest assured, that's the intent of the FREEMIUM model, to appear to be that which its not.
These types of SCHEMES are concerned with generating as much revenue as possible for their CREATORS!

These things are designed to masquerade as one thing, while DEWING another, as in deriving revenue.

redvenge99
08-10-2015, 07:08 PM
The win goals are surprisingly easy, guess your faction just isnt organized enough to complete them.

Brown Out
08-10-2015, 07:18 PM
The win goals are surprisingly easy, guess your faction just isnt organized enough to complete them.

Oh snap!! Truer words have never been spoken.

HellRaizer
08-11-2015, 04:08 AM
individual wins is easy, as one can throw as much money as they want to achieve it.. Streaks is a little more awkward as you'll need a team of money throwers, should you be matched against the equiv

J-manKometh96
08-11-2015, 04:46 AM

Not when he's carrying the whole team on his back.

redvenge99
08-11-2015, 05:20 PM
Not when he's carrying the whole team on his back.
That explaims it then

Pidgeot
08-11-2015, 05:28 PM
individual wins is easy, as one can throw as much money as they want to achieve it.. Streaks is a little more awkward as you'll need a team of money throwers, should you be matched against the equiv

Yeah, this is more about what I mean. At least with point base goals, you can control what you're willing to get and can organize for them, like with Frontline, our faction has times where we clear the bigger goals, which require spending. WD can do the same thing where as a faction we have to get X amount of points to clear the goal. Frontline has both win, streak and point base goals, no reason for WD to not have the same.

redvenge99
08-11-2015, 05:28 PM

You dont need a team of money throwers to complete the win and streak goals, I do on t uderstand why so many think you need money to succed in this game, pure shame it is....the only real event that takes money to do well on is iltqs thats it and thats only if you have a low regen. Rb eb fl wd can all be done for free, granted you cant place in the t25 free but t50/75 is doable. Fl you can place even higher for free... alls it takes is good coordination and super activity..

redvenge99
08-11-2015, 06:06 PM
Yeah, this is more about what I mean. At least with point base goals, you can control what you're willing to get and can organize for them, like with Frontline, our faction has times where we clear the bigger goals, which require spending. WD can do the same thing where as a faction we have to get X amount of points to clear the goal. Frontline has both win, streak and point base goals, no reason for WD to not have the same.

You just proved my point. NO fl goals require spending... your just on the wrong team.

MAD NUGGETT
08-11-2015, 06:18 PM
You just want it judged by points since they are easier to get now. How come we didn't hear this concept prior to legendary battles?? I know why..

MAD NUGGETT
08-11-2015, 06:20 PM
You just proved my point. NO fl goals require spending... your just on the wrong team.

Indy costs about 400 gold. Faction goals cost also. Don't think free teams are hitting top faction goals

redvenge99
08-11-2015, 06:24 PM
You just want it judged by points since they are easier to get now. How come we didn't hear this concept prior to legendary battles?? I know why..

Yep on top of using the cash glitches, the android vid glitch, now hes farming ios vids and wants something for all his video time...lol this guy just gets worse everytime..

redvenge99
08-11-2015, 06:24 PM
Indy costs about 400 gold. Faction goals cost also. Don't think free teams are hitting top faction goals

Yep I forgot about indy.. thank you for correcting me

redvenge99
08-11-2015, 06:25 PM

Faction goals do not cost anything but your time.