PDA

View Full Version : battle start and duration

Lord Vyper
08-10-2015, 06:26 AM
Hi,

I'm in central europe. Eventlist shows the battle from 08:15 - 08-17, that would be a 3 day battle from midnight (friday to saturday -3pm PT to) till 11 pm Monday (2pm PT).
Ingame timer shows me 3 days and 8h 30min to battlestart, that would mean 1 day earlier and 3 or 4 days?

Could you please give us a headsup about battlestart and duration?

Thx

Jnsolberg
08-10-2015, 06:36 AM
Hi,

I'm in central europe. Eventlist shows the battle from 08:15 - 08-17, that would be a 3 day battle from midnight (friday to saturday -3pm PT to) till 11 pm Monday (2pm PT).
Ingame timer shows me 3 days and 8h 30min to battlestart, that would mean 1 day earlier and 3 or 4 days?

Thx

Same thing here. I've heard reports that some show the calendar with a start date of the 15th

truthteller
08-10-2015, 10:32 AM
Well my calendar shows 3d:4hr:29m

so today is August 10, then 11th, 12, and 13th at 10:30AM PST is 3 full days,
plus
4:29 hours would start on August 13th at 3pm PST for me

PS: my calendar states war from Aug14 to Aug 17 lol

Lord Vyper
08-10-2015, 11:46 PM
Hi,

Thx
I sent a ticket with the same question... Answer was 'Sometimes events go out later than expected, but we assure you that they always begin/end at the same time for everyone'.

1. I'm not sure if my english is that bad - but I'm not sure that my question was understood.
Since events start at midnight europe time it is especially important for us to know the date an event starts (and a battle is an event were I as founder of my guild want to be awake when it starts). The event shedule shows a different starting time for the battle than the ingame timer - it would be really helpful to get more information here.

2. And, talking about the shedule.... Why is it not possible to add the starting date to each event (like in Modern War)? As european player we are forced to stay awake till midnight to see if an event starts or not - it would be extremly helpful if we would at least know if today an event starts or not.

PS: our guild mate Lord Jim is still banned (2 weeks now) and even after closing the thread about this he hasn't got an answer so far (only that someone is looking into the account). Please help him

Jnsolberg
08-11-2015, 12:10 PM

Thx

Gree....hello.....hello....can you please answer this?
Shouldn't be too hard

plavine
08-11-2015, 05:23 PM
My clock shows 1 day 21 hours 38 min so that would be August 13 th
Event shows August 14-17

Peter Gotti
08-12-2015, 07:17 AM
Why won't you answer this simple question??? Game clock now says that it's 1 day 7 hours and 47 minutes until war starts, that is 5pm PST the 13th in my calendar. Your event calendar says it will start the 14th?? I'm the founder in my guild and I'm supposed to prepare my guild for war and I still don't know what to say to them. This question that Vyper asked is easy to answer and you should have done that days ago. So I will ask too, WHEN DOES THE WAR START?????

Jnsolberg
08-12-2015, 09:02 AM
Why won't you answer this simple question??? Game clock now says that it's 1 day 7 hours and 47 minutes until war starts, that is 5pm PST the 13th in my calendar. Your event calendar says it will start the 14th?? I'm the founder in my guild and I'm supposed to prepare my guild for war and I still don't know what to say to them. This question that Vyper asked is easy to answer and you should have done that days ago. So I will ask too, WHEN DOES THE WAR START?????

It looks like this is more complicated than we thought:

y−22−y=(y−2)(y+2)(2−y)(2+y)=y2−44−y2=−1

truthteller
08-12-2015, 09:37 AM
It looks like this is more complicated than we thought:

y−22−y=(y−2)(y+2)(2−y)(2+y)=y2−44−y2=−1

Sorry purple you are wrong, in GREE math there would still be NO Answer
y−22−y=(y−2)(y+2)(2−y)(2+y)=y2−44−y2=?????? because not even GREE can figure out what how to work what they created

plavine
08-12-2015, 02:09 PM
My guess is the clock is right and the calendar is wrong - in either case 6 pm eastern still sucks !!!

Peter Gotti
08-12-2015, 05:16 PM
Another day without an answer of this simple question, I guess we will se a post from Gree here at 5:01 tomorrow when we all figured out the answer. You ask us to post threads in the forum but why? You obviously don't bother to answer even simple question

Assault and Flattery
08-12-2015, 06:14 PM
This upcoming Conquest of Kings begins 8/14 at 3pm PST and runs for 3 days.

Jnsolberg
08-12-2015, 08:21 PM
This upcoming Conquest of Kings begins 8/14 at 3pm PST and runs for 3 days.

Thanks for the info.... Not really

How can someone else edit my post?
1shot added the "Not really"

Vile Lynn
08-22-2015, 01:43 PM
Thanks for the info.... Not really

How can someone else edit my post?
1shot added the "Not really"

haha, this is old news but still funny... 1Shot was a player mod who had a meltdown.

Clementine would get somebody to pay the "volunteer" player mods 240 gold/gems each month, under the table. (Now, their pay is official & disclosed for the future applicants.) When the CMT got fired, the in-game pay stopped, and 1Shot took it out on the forum. He was editing posts, moving threads around, deleting others for no reason, being obnoxious, rude, racists, etc... 1Shot plays Crime City so most of his frustration was released over there.

This is one of many threads he edited while it took GREE almost 2 weeks to remove 1Shot's mod permissions and then finally ban his forum account: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?117586-Do-my-eyes-deceive-me
Then another mod locked that thread so now we can't change back the posts that 1Shot edited.

Anyway, it was annoying and funny but glad it's over until the next player mod throws a hissy fit.