PDA

View Full Version : Forgiving is harder than hating

Captain Torgue
08-10-2015, 01:34 AM
Firstly let me start off by saying that approximately a year ago I made an extremely distasteful remark in a groupme chat room about "rib cracking". For those of you who don't know what I am referring to I am not going to repeat it. For those of you who do know then no further explanation is required.

I would like you all to think about the actions of a certain person here recently and I ask each and every one of you to take a look at yourself and think about the mistakes and bad things you have done in your life. Then I would kindly like to ask you all to forgive this man for what he has done.

For reasons known only to him he made bad choices in the past 48 hours and angered many people, but is this really worth so much hatred?

Please give him another chance and show that you can be a compassionate and forgiving person which is much more difficult than being a person consumed with hatred and not willing to offer someone a second chance.

Thank you and God bless!

PrHarry
08-10-2015, 01:47 AM
What about the video you posted of an American soldier being beheaded?

Champion24
08-10-2015, 01:48 AM
Firstly let me start off by saying that approximately a year ago I made an extremely distasteful remark in a groupme chat room about "rib cracking". For those of you who don't know what I am referring to I am not going to repeat it. For those of you who do know then no further explanation is required.

I would like you all to think about the actions of a certain person here recently and I ask each and every one of you to take a look at yourself and think about the mistakes and bad things you have done in your life. Then I would kindly like to ask you all to forgive this man for what he has done.

For reasons known only to him he made bad choices in the past 48 hours and angered many people, but is this really worth so much hatred?

Please give him another chance and show that you can be a compassionate and forgiving person which is much more difficult than being a person consumed with hatred and not willing to offer someone a second chance.

Thank you and God bless!

To long didn't read :)

Captain Torgue
08-10-2015, 02:20 AM
What about the video you posted of an American soldier being beheaded?

I've never ever posted a video of an American soldier being beheaded. If you are going to make accusations about my character at least get the facts right.

Here are the facts

(1) It wasn't a US soldier. It was a Columbian cartel member using a chainsaw to cut off the head of a rival gang member

(2) It was a .gif image and not a video

Anything else you wish to accuse me of? Also please remember this time to report accurate facts and not spread propaganda by saying I post bad images of US soldiers.

You are a coward Harry along with your racist friend Onesie who has made derogatory remarks about my Asian girlfriend by insinuating that she is a mail order bride and stays with me for a "visa". The funny thing is I forgive you for your cowardice and I forgive Onesie for his racism even if SAS can't see it.

Now I am asking the crime city community to forgive your SAS 2 teammate Oneshot even though he has done far less despicable things than other SAS 2 players.

Champion24
08-10-2015, 02:33 AM
I've never ever posted a video of an American soldier being beheaded. If you are going to make accusations about my character at least get the facts right.

Here are the facts

(1) It wasn't a US soldier. It was a Columbian cartel member using a chainsaw to cut off the head of a rival gang member

Anything else you wish to accuse me of? Also please remember this time to report accurate facts and not spread propaganda by saying I post bad images of US soldiers.

You are a coward Harry along with your racist friend Onesie who has made derogatory remarks about my Asian girlfriend by insinuating that she is a mail order bride and stays with me for a "visa". The funny thing is I forgive you for your cowardice and I forgive Onesie for his racism even if SAS can't see it.

Now I am asking the crime city community to forgive your SAS 2 teammate Oneshot even though he has done far less despicable things than other SAS 2 players.

I.m not on gm or any other chat app..
But from all your posted threads posted on this forum.. I.d go ahead and say your a total fkg scumbag. I.d well belive you did post a video of a human being been beheaded just to get a reaction.

How you haven't been banned from this forum is beyond me tbh..

Your a dirty scumbag captain troll.

Captain Torgue
08-10-2015, 02:54 AM
I.m not on gm or any other chat app..
But from all your posted threads posted on this forum.. I.d go ahead and say your a total fkg scumbag. I.d well belive you did post a video of a human being been beheaded just to get a reaction.

How you haven't been banned from this forum is beyond me tbh..

Your a dirty scumbag captain troll.

I'm
I'd
you're
I'd
you're

You need to cleanse the hatred from your heart and learn forgiveness. Embracing Jesus as your lord and saviour would be a good start.

Dipstik
08-10-2015, 05:35 AM
It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a man making THAT many typos to find salvation...

PrHarry
08-10-2015, 05:58 AM

Here are the facts

A gif is an animated video (or can be) so in this instance a gif or video are the same thing.

I'm glad you find time to correct me that it wasn't an American soldier of which you also have no proof and yet you somehow find it acceptable to post a video of anyone getting their head cut off with a chainsaw is beyond me.

You're a vile human being and everyone here and in the chat rooms know this.

Dipstik
08-10-2015, 06:01 AM
You're a vial human being and everyone here and in the chat rooms know this.

A test tube baby?

TMI
08-10-2015, 06:51 AM
What a messed up Sunday that was!!

Good Monday morning everyone!

:eek:

Brendan
08-10-2015, 08:20 AM

Thank you and God bless!

Just means you're both wankers!

Winnson
08-10-2015, 10:40 AM
Have I missed anything?

TxTireMan
08-10-2015, 10:42 AM
Have I missed anything?

Nope! Nothing new here!

Winnson
08-10-2015, 10:45 AM
Fantastic! Carry on!

1Shot
08-10-2015, 10:54 AM
You guys do know Captain is a grandpa with 6 grandkids? Lol

Bad Fish
08-10-2015, 11:00 AM
You do know you have zero credibility at this point right?

TxTireMan
08-10-2015, 11:54 AM

You realize nobody likes you?

TheJess
08-10-2015, 12:16 PM

I did not know that. Given your new found closeness with him, however, perhaps you do posess such information. However 2, why should anyone care?

legalious
08-10-2015, 12:16 PM
Locking this thread for harassment. Please refrain from attacking other forum members.