PDA

View Full Version : Skill Point Reset

crime cow
08-08-2015, 08:01 AM
If you email customer support they will do a one-time reset of your skill points. They've done it for enough people now, that I would think they'd have to do it for everyone whom asks.

So now the question is: how are you allocating skill pints? It seems silly to have more than 50 on stamina anymore, at least for me, since I rarely rob or attack anyone. I could put the rest in energy, but I don't know if that really makes since also. So I'm thinking I'll put 50 into stamina, and put most of the rest into energy, except for 50 or so which I'll hold back for future use.

Any other strategies?

Garland Greene
08-08-2015, 10:08 AM
I did this this past week and loved it as I had 100 points in both mafia attack and defense that were completely useless. I put 25 points into stamina and the rest into energy. There's no point in having high stamina anymore as there's no more PVP challenges, Plus with having a high IPH I no longer need to Rob for money like I used to. So dumping 90% of them into energy for LTQ's was the best way to go imo

Evan1000
08-08-2015, 10:12 AM
I did this and it worked perfectly, I had a ton of skill points.. probably from maxing out maps. I put 50 stamina because I'm not a big robber and the rest in energy, have over 4k now

Captain Torgue
08-08-2015, 04:40 PM
What???

I e-mailed for a skill point reset about two weeks ago and was told no. Why are some many people getting skill point resets and I'm told I can't?

Evan1000
08-08-2015, 05:12 PM
What???

I e-mailed for a skill point reset about two weeks ago and was told no. Why are some many people getting skill point resets and I'm told I can't?

Did you ask nicely? :p

F@st
08-09-2015, 02:21 AM
thx for info but with a thread they are going to stop the reset anf maybe u need to pay after for gold.

like the change name before a guy post on forum.

so now THAT DEAD for reset, say thx for the onwer of thread.

all know the reset is here by mail , ALL have groupme, line kakao...

but no need a thread..

like a children when he post the last RLZ of terminator and say : i'm first to rlz that...

pathetic..

i get my reset before u post that.. what luck..

Ninja☆Smoke
08-09-2015, 04:20 AM
@FAST.....are you serious? It nice to come on forum for a change and find helpful info...I sent an email last night got the reset this morning. A lot of players have already did the reset. You sound butthurt bruh.

Captain Torgue
08-09-2015, 05:25 AM
thx for info but with a thread they are going to stop the reset anf maybe u need to pay after for gold.

like the change name before a guy post on forum.

so now THAT DEAD for reset, say thx for the onwer of thread.

all know the reset is here by mail , ALL have groupme, line kakao...

but no need a thread..

like a children when he post the last RLZ of terminator and say : i'm first to rlz that...

pathetic..

i get my reset before u post that.. what luck..

I couldn't have said it better myself. Whatever it is that you said.

Winnson
08-09-2015, 07:27 AM
^His avatar is perfect!

doctormojo
08-09-2015, 08:19 AM
They just did it for me without any problems, I sent in a ticket last night and today they reset the points for me, it was very appreciated. Several of my teammates say that they've asked too, and been denied by gree. One of my teammates actually had gree reset the points on one of his accounts, and when he asked for the same thing in his other account, was told no, and that gree doesn't reset skill points, so it seems very much luck of the draw as far as who gets your ticket.

F@st
08-10-2015, 01:08 AM
@FAST.....are you serious? It nice to come on forum for a change and find helpful info...I sent an email last night got the reset this morning. A lot of players have already did the reset. You sound butthurt bruh.

i'm serious. all players are in line, group me etc.

no worries i just take a warning for inapropriate language, don't have understand for what but got it.

u don't see me more lol.. look what i say before and get a warning, in cuba u more liberties lol...

Captain Torgue
08-10-2015, 01:25 AM
i'm serious. all players are in line, group me etc.

no worries i just take a warning for inapropriate language, don't have understand for what but got it.

u don't see me more lol.. look what i say before and get a warning, in cuba u more liberties lol...

mate I was just messing with you earlier. For the record if you received any infractions or warnings recently for inappropriate language I would take it with a grain of salt as apparently it has been happening to a lot of people recently.

Keiff
08-10-2015, 12:01 PM
I just put in a ticket to get my points reset as well....waiting to hear back from customer support now.

TxTireMan
08-10-2015, 12:07 PM
I got two accounts reset over the weekend....both were done by Brian, two separate tickets...