PDA

View Full Version : The smartest and most economical play for WD!

DEWIN NUTTIN
08-07-2015, 07:42 PM
If you want to play WD and achieve TAPstardom, go for 10th place.
Sure, you don't get the 1st through 5th place bonuses, but you DEW get the 10th place bonuses on down.
The economic benefit of 10th place far outweighs 6th through 9th, because 10th place gets EVERYTHING 6th through 9th place finishers receive, at a fraction of the cost.

Go for 10th place, the smartest ECONOMIC move among the those calling themselves TOP 10.

The cheapest move is, well you should know by now!

Speed ump
08-07-2015, 08:11 PM
Everyone busy tapping so you think you're free to post your schemes. Why wait until your last day to spill all the beans ( something you've promised to do for a few years now by the way) I think everyone is weary of the great nothingness, so go ahead. By the time you work up the nerve to do it, there will be no one left here to see it.

DEWIN NUTTIN
08-07-2015, 08:19 PM
Everyone busy tapping so you think you're free to post your schemes. Why wait until your last day to spill all the beans ( something you've promised to do for a few years now by the way) I think everyone is weary of the great nothingness, so go ahead. By the time you work up the nerve to do it, there will be no one left here to see it.

You control YOU, not me.
I DEW what I want, when I want, how I want.
You and your advice are useless to me.
Now buzz off, there's a pile of monkey fecal matter that requires your immediate attention.
Now, have yourself a great day, EVERYBODY.

crazeejay
08-07-2015, 08:42 PM
LOLOL fecal matter indeed

Speed ump
08-07-2015, 09:40 PM
I'd say you've been controlled since day one,lol. That why all the flailing around here in the forums. You need to vent somewhere.

DEWIN NUTTIN
08-07-2015, 09:41 PM
I'd say you've been controlled since day one,lol. That why all the flailing around here in the forums. You need to vent somewhere.

It would appear that I control YOU.
I post, you slither in, and respond in your rather UNIQUE way.
Yes sir, YOU control me.
LOL

BTW, a pile of canine poo has appeared OVER THERE, better get on it!!!!

Speed ump
08-07-2015, 10:20 PM
we both know you see it, just how smoothly you've been played. Just like a fine instrument. You have danced to my tune, just like the devil in the moonlight.

Sheldor Sir
08-07-2015, 11:18 PM
you 2 should just get a room!!

smartest & most economical route is don't tap ��

DEWIN NUTTIN
08-08-2015, 12:43 AM
smartest & most economical route is don't tap ��

That is true, but in an effort to not judge the ability of anyone to spend their LOOT, I'm always trying to give a HOOT.

Cannot Connect To Server
08-09-2015, 06:18 AM
chickens ducks geese dang wrong bird thread.

i thk sup to top 10 use their toes to play... all those ballet and tap lessons did come in handy after all.

WBS
08-09-2015, 07:56 AM

Maybe you guys are both somewhat controlled but by observing the posts between you two Dew has the upper hand, he posts and you come running in. I think the majority know that each of you can spark a nerve between the 2 of you, it seems like Dew can hit that nerve in you a little harder than you can Dew to him.

I hope you two can continue your love hate relationship as its good entertainment.

Speed ump
08-09-2015, 12:42 PM
Wbs, you obviously haven't checked your history, nor read the posts very well. I've been posting here long before dew, it's him who follows behind. I have always controlled his interactions, even when he was in sup.

psyconaz
08-09-2015, 12:56 PM
Wbs, you obviously haven't checked your history, nor read the posts very well. I've been posting here long before dew, it's him who follows behind. I have always controlled his interactions, even when he was in sup.

Both of you still 69 each other

WBS
08-09-2015, 01:28 PM

Speed I don't have to go back to the very day you two started your marriage, I only need to go back to when I started observing. You and him go way back I understand, that's your two's business. I am simply stating how I see it in the forum, he doesn't have to post much of anything for you to come running in with a hit back even if a rebuttal isn't necessary, Dew simply stated his opinion on how to play it smart and you came in with a way off topic response that was simply trolling.

DEWIN NUTTIN
08-09-2015, 06:11 PM
I can equivocally state that I was not a member of SUP.
Just to make sure I fully disclose, I was never a member of PUN.
I am acquainted, because of a very close friend, with members of PUN and SUP.

HellRaizer
08-10-2015, 02:44 AM
I can equivocally state that I was not a member of SUP.
Just to make sure I fully disclose, I was never a member of PUN.
I am acquainted, because of a very close friend, with members of PUN and SUP..

So you're not PJ (insane), but a friend of said person?

DEWIN NUTTIN
08-10-2015, 04:50 AM

So you're not PJ (insane), but a friend of said person?

Yes, a friend, just a friend.
I never had sexual relations with Mr. PJ, perhaps we made out, can't recall because someone may have "roofied" me, now I must get back to DEWIN what I DEW best, NUTTIN.

HellRaizer
08-10-2015, 07:07 AM
Yes, a friend, just a friend.
I never had sexual relations with Mr. PJ, perhaps we made out, can't recall because someone may have "roofied" me, now I must get back to DEWIN what I DEW best, NUTTIN.

He didn't leave you trapped on the roof of Caesars Palace?

DEWIN NUTTIN
08-10-2015, 07:10 AM
He didn't leave you trapped on the roof of Caesars Palace?

Shhh, no one's supposed to know about that.