PDA

View Full Version : Don't you appreciate the community managers now they they're gone?

1Shot
08-07-2015, 11:28 AM
Don't you know that saying you don't know what you have until it's gone? I think myself, and many others took the community managers for granted and now that they're gone we don't know what to do. They did help with a lot including being goto people for asking questions. Now we really don't have much information on anything going on in crime city which truly sucks.

bevsxrs
08-07-2015, 11:34 AM
Not knowing what's going on sucks. As well as the emails I received from gree regarding tickets sent in. Can't imagine the "developers" have time to read any information if the actually get it.

Answers to questions fade into mist?

Sirius
08-07-2015, 11:50 AM
I'm jumping around a bit on the boards, and do apologize if I miss some things guys!

Dipstik
08-07-2015, 11:56 AM
Can't say I have. I think the forum's been drastically improved without them.

namedud
08-07-2015, 12:14 PM
Can't say I have. I think the forum's been drastically improved without them.

https://img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1399/15/1399153429054.jpg

TxTireMan
08-07-2015, 12:20 PM
Personally, I never found myself in 'need' of their help. Also, to me atleast, it seemed they were often as in the dark as to what was going on as we were. Rarely did I ever find something of any real use here....(yet here I am) :/

As for those that "don't know whats going on"..... where have YOU been? It has been the same schedule (with the exception of a missed RB) as it always is. Constant LTQ and Box events, EB and RB pretty much alternate possibly with a couple days in between....and war and SA alternate weekends.... *Spoiler Alert* - 36 HR war next weekend...... It shocks me that people don't know whats going on ....smh

Max Power
08-07-2015, 01:34 PM
I don't miss the mall cop over exertion of authority, no. People sneezed funny and a thread would get locked. Now behavior has returned to normal.

bevsxrs
08-07-2015, 02:20 PM
Most know what's going on, it's the explanation of glitches and more detail of events etc etc some would like to see more of. Personally the players that share in the forum are of more use than the moderators have been. Just my observation

HavingFun
08-07-2015, 05:48 PM
I'm jumping around a bit on the boards, and do apologize if I miss some things guys!

I wouldn't worry much about all the whining if I were you. The OP is a useless troll anyways.

namedud
08-07-2015, 07:02 PM
I wouldn't worry much about all the whining if I were you. The OP is a useless troll anyways.

https://img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1399/15/1399153429054.jpg

TheJess
08-07-2015, 11:19 PM
Don't you know that saying you don't know what you have until it's gone? I think myself, and many others took the community managers for granted and now that they're gone we don't know what to do. They did help with a lot including being goto people for asking questions. Now we really don't have much information on anything going on in crime city which truly sucks.

No offense for the effort you devoted in the past but nobody reads this forum longer for any real info having to do with the game. It's just a handful of the usual suspects blowing whatever at each other. That's why the game company no longer is paying anyone to provide any real information here. No point wasting a salary here any longer. It's nice of you to continue to devote any time for a measly 200 gold per month.

Sandhawk
08-08-2015, 01:45 AM
Now if we could only get rid of that useless oneshot guy.

Winnson
08-08-2015, 03:26 AM
I don't miss the mall cop over exertion of authority, no. People sneezed funny and a thread would get locked. Now behavior has returned to normal.

I'm with this guy.

Brendan
08-08-2015, 05:53 AM
Now if we could only get rid of that useless oneshot guy.

Gree aren't going to sack him, they just give him his 200 gold bars a month and a pat on the head.

Garland Greene
08-08-2015, 10:17 AM
I miss the winners lists Bolt provided, sure hope someone else takes it over. Especially if they keep the leader board edited like it was last war weekend.

TxTireMan
08-08-2015, 07:02 PM
I'd like to know what inappropriate language I was 'warned' for.....of course when I try and message that mod back, they don't accept messages....