PDA

View Full Version : Soon, another dangerous, exciting "war" will begin.

DEWIN NUTTIN
08-07-2015, 02:03 AM
I can hardly contain myself.
Heck, the entire MW UNIVERSE waits, anxious, unsure, perhaps bewildered and confused.
Why?
Will THEY retain their "TAPIONSHIP"?
I've run the numbers through my reliable Timex Sinclair Computer.
I've even communicated with the legendary Ferry, who sends along his well wishes to those who are preparing to tap it to the death.
The answer is known only to me, myself, and I.
I've sealed the results in a sanitized Kraft mayonnaise jar, and buried it in my barnyard.
I've hired three "kids" armed with Lone Ranger cap pistols to protect the prediction.
Will THEY tap it off, or will they get out tapped?
With such a prestigious "TAPIONSHIP" at stake, who's worried about terrorism, Ebola, Legionnaire's Disease, world peace, oil prices, a presidential election, or any other nonsense?:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Danger Mouse
08-07-2015, 02:10 AM
(Pssstt, you can tell us)

DEWIN NUTTIN
08-07-2015, 02:35 AM
(Pssstt, you can tell us)

This is between us, right?

SPOILER ALERT.......SPOILER ALERT.......SPOILER ALERT
l
l

The TAPATHLETES are poised to TAP it again, by a couple of taps and some magic....

TIMEX says, THEY retain their "TAPIONSHIP" by a small margin: 53 % to 47 % favorites

TIMEX will continue to TAPULATE until 5 minutes after TAPWAR begins.

Dave Gould
08-07-2015, 02:42 AM
It's interesting to observe you guys spamming this site on a constant basis. You obviously enjoy it otherwise why would you have kept doing it for so long. But why? I don't get it. If I'm bored I post a little bit here and there to pass a bit of time but the amount you guys post you must be constantly on the site, and nothing you put is helpful. Each to their own, if you like doing it fair play to you but honestly it just baffles me.

Helios Von Elisar
08-07-2015, 03:28 AM
Weak minds are easily entertained.
The whole premise for Fox News.

DEWIN NUTTIN
08-07-2015, 03:32 AM

Moths to the flame...

Big John
08-07-2015, 03:39 AM
Please check who the OP is before wasting your time reading and wasting mine reading your stupid observations.

WBS
08-07-2015, 05:19 AM
Weak minds are easily entertained.
The whole premise for Fox News.

This statement can be said towards any main stream cable news station. MSNBC, cnn, abc, etc. They are all full of garbage and biased lies.

thescondo
08-07-2015, 05:38 AM
Why the hate ?- I found this funny.

I think SUP will be 1 and Birds 2

Speed ump
08-07-2015, 09:40 AM
Condo, we call them the hate mob. You'll find lots of that attitude from that bunch. never understood that, but it is what it is.

Big John
08-07-2015, 09:50 AM
Speed name calling, at least you are good at something.

truthteller
08-07-2015, 09:58 AM
It's interesting to observe you guys spamming this site on a constant basis. You obviously enjoy it otherwise why would you have kept doing it for so long. But why? I don't get it. If I'm bored I post a little bit here and there to pass a bit of time but the amount you guys post you must be constantly on the site, and nothing you put is helpful. Each to their own, if you like doing it fair play to you but honestly it just baffles me.

They do it to bug everyone they can specially Speed and any PUN member or friend.................which ofcourse always work because there is ALWAYS players replying to their threads..............I have to say, they do find that entertaining and thus will keep on doing it as long as people reply and pay attention to them:rolleyes:

WBS
08-07-2015, 01:05 PM
They do it to bug everyone they can specially Speed and any PUN member or friend.................which ofcourse always work because there is ALWAYS players replying to their threads..............I have to say, they do find that entertaining and thus will keep on doing it as long as people reply and pay attention to them:rolleyes:

You have to admit that Speed probably enjoys it also. It gives everyone a chance to vent at what has become modern war, a once fun filled game where you wanted to play to grow your army, now it's become a chore to the majority. The sad thing is it's actually more entertaining to see what is being said in here than it is to play MW.

By the way WD sucks, it is now the worst event in the game. My two cents on the event.

truthteller
08-07-2015, 03:00 PM
You have to admit that Speed probably enjoys it also. It gives everyone a chance to vent at what has become modern war, a once fun filled game where you wanted to play to grow your army, now it's become a chore to the majority. The sad thing is it's actually more entertaining to see what is being said in here than it is to play MW.

By the way WD sucks, it is now the worst event in the game. My two cents on the event.

that is true, now days I spend about 15 throught the day in MW and three times that reading the funnies in the forum;)

DEWIN NUTTIN
08-07-2015, 06:57 PM
Hi-jinx, tricks, and shenanigans are on display in full view,
Don't let them bamboozle you,
What you see ain't what it is,
Dudes think they is some kinda wiz,
DEW what I always does,
Ignore the hype and their unholy buzz,
Don't believe whatever they say,
Lies they tell in a very clever way,
Open your eyes and use your brain,
Don't get caught up in their blame lane.

Mila Relyt
08-08-2015, 01:06 AM
I can hardly contain myself.
I've run the numbers through my reliable Timex Sinclair Computer.

I had one of those. If I remember right, they were about $100 (back in 1978-ish) and you had to hook it up to a TV. It had a flat keyboard, sorta like what we have on our touch screens today.

DEWIN NUTTIN
08-08-2015, 01:19 AM
I had one of those. If I remember right, they were about $100 (back in 1978-ish) and you had to hook it up to a TV. It had a flat keyboard, sorta like what we have on our touch screens today.

LOL, right you are. I loved that little thing. At the time, a Timex Sinclair or a Commodore 64 were great computers.
I remember getting both of mine about 1982ish.
I have both of them today, saving them for my kids to sell one day. LOL

http://www.oldcomputers.net/pics/ts1000.JPG

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQgtVGDvgXTD_CJUhpSBxo690RJ5tUok Fcjm1CA14hKupw9H4Qt5w

(http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.cvgm.net/static/media/platform/image/platform_commodore_64.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.cvgm.net/demovibes/platform/9/&h=300&w=480&tbnid=XsUdks6MFDGY6M:&docid=_skbNutvG-sUeM&ei=eLrFVeODE4n-yQSJ1ZzoAg&tbm=isch&ved=0CEAQMygOMA5qFQoTCOOfucSFmccCFQl_kgodiSoHLQ)

Speed ump
08-08-2015, 05:37 AM
The commodore was cool, the intellevision was nice too. Think I bought every single kind that came out way back then. Even bought pong in the mid 70s for about 300.00.