PDA

View Full Version : Map Issue

Bav
08-06-2015, 11:51 PM
im trying to work on the Beginner Guild: Thunder Canyon in the Dark Forest. The creatures are moving off into map areas all around that I cannot get to. I have to wait until the intended creature for the event wanders back into the map area. I can sometimes see them walking on the very edge where I cannot scroll the map enough to get to where they are.

Anyone else? Anyone know what is happening?

Jnsolberg
08-09-2015, 08:09 AM
im trying to work on the Beginner Guild: Thunder Canyon in the Dark Forest. The creatures are moving off into map areas all around that I cannot get to. I have to wait until the intended creature for the event wanders back into the map area. I can sometimes see them walking on the very edge where I cannot scroll the map enough to get to where they are.

Anyone else? Anyone know what is happening?

If you're using an iPhone 6+, change the display settings to normal. It might be on zoom

Bav
08-09-2015, 10:36 AM
Thanks for the reply, I'm using an iPad and checked on the zoom feature but it's not available to me. ( unless you know a trick )

This is really frustrating. I've only recently found this to be a problem.

Vile Lynn
08-09-2015, 11:02 AM
Try going back to your kingdom and back to the map. The NPCs will be in different, maybe better, places for you.

Bav
08-11-2015, 04:55 PM
Thanx for replying, Vile Lynn. I've tried that multiple times. I have yet to be contacted back by GREE support. Not sure what else I could do.