PDA

View Full Version : Before they were SUP they were PUN - Are any of the original PUN still playing?

thescondo
08-06-2015, 02:16 PM
Are any of the original PUN team still playing and are they still in SUP?

Sup and all other teams have endless attrition - since outsiders think of SUP as an entity I was wondering is there a core of players that were there since day 1 and are still going on the team?

I would like to think so. . .

Speed ump
08-06-2015, 03:30 PM
Yes sir there sure is. Not so many as there used to be, but still a few of us old timers.

thescondo
08-06-2015, 06:40 PM
Yes sir there sure is. Not so many as there used to be, but still a few of us old timers.

Great! Good to know! Thank you

Helios Von Elisar
08-07-2015, 03:31 AM
Impressive, that is dedication.

Just curious, what would your stats be after years of being at the top?

HGF69
08-07-2015, 05:10 AM
Impressive, that is dedication.

Just curious, what would your stats be after years of being at the top?

Some are pretty weak, you only need deep pockets and a few good targets.

WBS
08-07-2015, 05:17 AM
The highest stat I hVe seen is 115 trillion, but I'm sure there are stats much higher than that. I think there are quite a few teammates that have been together since the start. About 15-20 of my faction have been together since ap out the beginning of factions. Like Speed said in another post you create friends along the way that you talk with on phone and shoot the breeze with.

Speed ump
08-07-2015, 05:36 AM
I think there's some in the 609 trillion range, and higher def, but that a moving target. Raw strength dosnt matter much, just as long as you're strong enough to have some targets, that's all that matters, and going after any boosts, especially regen and energy.

Bndawgs
08-07-2015, 07:22 AM
Are any of the original PUN team still playing and are they still in SUP?

Sup and all other teams have endless attrition - since outsiders think of SUP as an entity I was wondering is there a core of players that were there since day 1 and are still going on the team?

I would like to think so. . .

Are you talking about the original players or the original accounts? Lot of the original players have sold their accounts to other people who are still playing with them.

HellRaizer
08-07-2015, 07:32 AM
Are Dingleberry and Insane still around? Somewhere in MW world...

thescondo
08-07-2015, 08:22 AM
Are you talking about the original players or the original accounts? Lot of the original players have sold their accounts to other people who are still playing with them.

Excellent point! Had not thought of that!

Really meant Original player with Original Account

My last 2 friends from my Brazil faction quit in FEB 15

Speed ump
08-07-2015, 09:47 AM
We do have a few orginals, playing their original accounts, yes. Hell, dingle has left the building, but I'm sure you're aware insane is none other than our own crazy, sometimes lovable, sometime laughable, but always insane, mr dew.

HellRaizer
08-07-2015, 10:13 AM
Well now, that made me feel foolish. I'd completely missed that Insane was PJ lol... Been blind for 2 years.. I assume that PJ had the persona of 2Legit2Quit for a while?

Was Eval (Mac and Bill) an original and is he still around. I remember him with his LLP in ST-6 a long tim ago.

Scoob also bounced down to our faction for a while, he toured many lower factions while always wanting to return to the top, but his account slowly became lost during each stat inflation

Speed ump
08-07-2015, 02:26 PM
You, those were other names of pj, he changed names more times than most of us change our underwear. eval was not original, but long time member, started with us in sup1. Poor scoob. He tried the free ride thing for a long time. I assume he no longer plays for a long time now, don't know anyone that's heard from him in forever.

DEWIN NUTTIN
08-07-2015, 04:58 PM
Ah, PJ, Insane, 2L2Q were like brothers to me.
Great people, why we've even tipped a few together, been out to dinner a couple times, still hear from all of them, too.

Cannot Connect To Server
08-08-2015, 05:03 PM
i only know of one pun that has theyre pun game and sup game but idont thk they play much anymore gree destroyed the game its pointless to keep doing the same stuff for nothing anymore theres just nothing now.