PDA

View Full Version : New to MW

TxTireMan
08-06-2015, 06:29 AM
Just downloaded MW....been playing CrimeCity for a long time....essentially do the same thing huh?

*need a faction....will not use communication app but will be active.....

HellRaizer
08-06-2015, 07:34 AM
There is an epic boss going on right now.. Get your ally count up and try to race through the bosses. Same logic as CC.. This will help your stats a lot.

Then yes, find a faction (syndicate) willing to take you on.. Use the recruitment threads..

But not that different from CC

TxTireMan
08-06-2015, 07:50 AM
In CC EB has become obsolete....just unnecessary xp....

Is it important to keep my lvl low on MW?

Vile Lynn
08-06-2015, 07:52 AM
Hey TxTM! You can join my faction until you find a permanent home... 872.030.851

The door is open. We don't chat; we mostly camp since the original leader is taking a MW break. We did pretty well in FL (MW's SA), got some nice units with just 4-5 of us deploying units.

Definitely do the EB!! ASAP! You'll see why once you start killing EBs. ;)

HellRaizer
08-06-2015, 07:56 AM
Level isn't as big a deal anymore.. Not sure how much level comes into play in wars...

This epic boss, is a bit crazy.. The units for the event are really worth it..

TxTireMan
08-06-2015, 08:00 AM
Hey TxTM! You can join my faction until you find a permanent home... 872.030.851

The door is open. We don't chat; we mostly camp since the original leader is taking a MW break. We did pretty well in FL (MW's SA), got some nice units with just 4-5 of us deploying units.

Definitely do the EB!! ASAP! You'll see why once you start killing EBs. ;)

Joined. Ty

TxTireMan
08-06-2015, 08:10 AM
Ya its going to take about 40 hits for lvl 1 lol

Vile Lynn
08-06-2015, 08:13 AM
You're welcome. :) You won't hurt my feelings when you find a more active faction. Good luck!

Speed ump
08-06-2015, 09:40 AM
Tire man, I think you will find that some form of chat will be a necessity to communicate with your teamates. I can't see a team performing well together without good communication and discussing goals etc. also that's really the draw of these games, getting to interact with the people on the team. I've known some of my teammates for four years now, some have moved on to other games that I also play with them, some I have met in person and we have occasional get togethers for BBQ, and old stories.

TxTireMan
08-06-2015, 10:03 AM
Tire man, I think you will find that some form of chat will be a necessity to communicate with your teamates. I can't see a team performing well together without good communication and discussing goals etc. also that's really the draw of these games, getting to interact with the people on the team. I've known some of my teammates for four years now, some have moved on to other games that I also play with them, some I have met in person and we have occasional get togethers for BBQ, and old stories.

I'm very familiar with that, I've been on GroupMe for years playing CrimeCity .... It sucks too much of my time though and I'm no longer willing to devote as much time and effort into a game. If I had that kind of time I would've bought Elder Scrolls Online lol

TxTireMan
08-06-2015, 10:06 AM
4 hours in and broke 1b att lol

Vile Lynn
08-06-2015, 10:33 AM
Woohoo! Easy peasy!

I need to start another acct so my 1st gen iPad acct can have it's own device. Best time to do that now... not that I really want another acct.

I totally understand about comms. I'm happy enough using the in-game chat since we're not all that competitive or active in faction events.

The_Jedi
08-06-2015, 10:35 AM

And just like that you bypassed the first 3 years of MW

HellRaizer
08-06-2015, 10:41 AM
Congrats.. You picked a good time to get a good stat hike

Bobby Brobst
08-06-2015, 11:08 AM
If time of cc was an issue delete this one before you get started

TxTireMan
08-06-2015, 11:12 AM
If time of cc was an issue delete this one before you get started

Sadly it's not the game time that's the issue. I easily spend 10x as much time in GroupMe than I do actually playing the game.

Helios Von Elisar
08-07-2015, 03:40 AM
Stat inflation runs wild. It took me over 3 years to break a billion as well. Yesterday, with the wrapper for EB, I gained 125 billion. I know this because I just broke 2 trillion the day before and now I have 2,128,937,819,832 in my Attack stat.

Still, it's a good game. Lots of people play both MW and cc. Enjoy and use the forum.

WBS
08-07-2015, 05:13 AM
Sadly it's not the game time that's the issue. I easily spend 10x as much time in GroupMe than I do actually playing the game.

I hear you on that one. I think the outside chat apps eventually took the fun out of the games. It was a blast making top 150 in war with only using the in game chat, then we decided to use a team chat and eventually it doubles your time and members seemed to communicate less about the game. It works for some and some it doesn't.

TxTireMan
08-07-2015, 06:11 AM
I hear you on that one. I think the outside chat apps eventually took the fun out of the games. It was a blast making top 150 in war with only using the in game chat, then we decided to use a team chat and eventually it doubles your time and members seemed to communicate less about the game. It works for some and some it doesn't.

Wait...are you saying ppl actually use it to talk about the team and game??? I just BS on it all day lol

WBS
08-07-2015, 06:18 AM
Wait...are you saying ppl actually use it to talk about the team and game??? I just BS on it all day lol

We usually talk about everything but the game also lol.