PDA

View Full Version : BIRDS are DONE! Flew the coop. The flock has Dropped!

MAD NUGGETT
08-05-2015, 11:02 AM
For those who do not know, birds have been placing 3rd lately and getting crushed by teams of all levels. Teams like KYS and Goodfellas taking 2nd place in wd and frontline. In the last WD I noticed some big names missing from the Bird roster so I watched closely. Later in the WD, you could see the birds losing 2nd place and magically those big names reappeared on their roster but it was too little too late. Subsequently the bird roster has been reduced to only 36.

Lastly I would like to congratulate Redrum seal force 6 for scooping up those left over dirty birds. Now all you have to do is figure out how to incorporate birds into your already convoluted 80 merged team. Perhaps Redrum flock of seagulls force 6? That would be cool.

Good luck

Genen
08-05-2015, 11:18 AM
For those who do not know, birds have been placing 3rd lately and getting crushed by teams of all levels. Teams like KYS and Goodfellas taking 2nd place in wd and frontline. In the last WD I noticed some big names missing from the Bird roster so I watched closely. Later in the WD, you could see the birds losing 2nd place and magically those big names reappeared on their roster but it was too little too late. Subsequently the bird roster has been reduced to only 36.

Lastly I would like to congratulate Redrum seal force 6 for scooping up those left over dirty birds. Now all you have to do is figure out how to incorporate birds into your already convoluted 80 merged team. Perhaps Redrum flock of seagulls force 6? That would be cool.

Good luck

Great job Redrum. You have achieved what generations of sup did not. You killed birds with one master swoop.

Toby_Bear
08-05-2015, 11:21 AM

Good luck

The bigger question is if you will be accepted into Mensa with that astute observation? At the very least we can all thank you for such important insight..... Idiot

MAD NUGGETT
08-05-2015, 11:27 AM
you ate every bit of it up. EVERY BIT. You are also jealous. SUP made me faction leader for next 10 events for this post.

lemonhaze
08-05-2015, 11:41 AM
redrum is the most merged team in MW and at the same time ever team they merge with gets swallowed up and vanish

Genen
08-05-2015, 11:49 AM
redrum is the most merged team in MW and at the same time ever team they merge with gets swallowed up and vanish
this is why I said kiddos. Redrum made birds vanished. Thx Redrum

crazeejay
08-05-2015, 12:01 PM
And the rest of the MW community gives zero skcuf :rolleyes:

MAD NUGGETT
08-05-2015, 12:02 PM
I did see a few birds who didn't matriculate over to Redrum and are still out. I was able to snap a pic as I passed by. I don't know how to post a pic so here's a link.

http://www.rawstory.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Big-Bird-screenshot-100312.jpg

MAD NUGGETT
08-05-2015, 12:03 PM
And the rest of the MW community gives zero :rolleyes:

No, that's your teams job. To act like you don't care or play the game but are more active than anyone. The irony

truthteller
08-05-2015, 12:24 PM

Good luck

Great job Redrum. You have achieved what generations of sup did not. You killed birds with one master swoop.

I would really say congratulations to GREE, for they have GREEd-up this game so much than players are just giving up and leaving

it does not matter who is 2nd or 3rd, as we all know that this game still online because of SUP's deep wallets and that they still find enjoyment of how they play the game

HellRaizer
08-05-2015, 12:31 PM
Was wondering when you'd put out another bird troll thread.. Had been a while. Think the last time was the retired guy ripped pieces out of you..

Well at least we'll enjoy a popcorn troll infested thread for a while..

Although I have noticed that you enjoy batting that "jealous" word around.. Are you Speed's mini-me?

I look forward to your reply that attempts to demean me

truthteller
08-05-2015, 12:35 PM
Was wondering when you'd put out another bird troll thread.. Had been a while. Think the last time was the retired guy ripped pieces out of you..

Well at least we'll enjoy a popcorn troll infested thread for a while..

Although I have noticed that you enjoy batting that "jealous" word around.. Are you Speed's mini-me?

I look forward to your reply that attempts to demean me

I think his reply to "demean" you will be something like,....................."but, but, but.........your avatar is a bubble head"

HellRaizer
08-05-2015, 12:37 PM
I think his reply to "demean" you will be something like,....................."but, but, but.........your avatar is a bubble head"

Haha pmsl. You got me there

MAD NUGGETT
08-05-2015, 12:46 PM
nope, don't care about you losers.

HellRaizer
08-05-2015, 12:55 PM

Suppose in this game I am a loser as I'm not in the #1 team. Although many would consider a person going gold free to be a winner. SUPpose it's all subjective.. No doubt you'll play your normal trick and take only a few words out of this and misquote me

truthteller
08-05-2015, 01:21 PM

Hmmm...............interesting reply

"don't care about you losers" by his comment, I would have to assume he is also referring to the BIRDS, as they are "loosers" because have been contantly beaten by SUP and now other factions..............................yet, he cares enough to create a threat about "looser"...................and even more, cares enough to reply to posts made by "loosers"

@ Hellraizer.............could you please contact your bubble head and his friend Sheldon the "bazinga" Cooper and see if they can explain this to us simple "loosers"

I have to admit, just loke Boom Beach add...............It is fun to blast a post that present no tactical advantage...................... it is also fun to "troll" a troll :rolleyes:....................... I see why MAD does it all the time..................it could be very fun

Danger Mouse
08-05-2015, 01:25 PM
Yawn, wonder what's on the other channel.........

Speed ump
08-05-2015, 01:27 PM
Where do I begin? Crazy if you didn't care, as you stated, you wouldn't have bothered responding. Hell are you sure the boss has approved those posts. You're being far too nice about your negativity. That won't past muster with the hate mob for long. They may boot you and you'll have to come over to our side of the fence. Lol. This so called mergers following the normal game plan. I know where it will all end up when the bottle stops spinning, but fun to watch the crying and whining, and denials anyways. Sometimes practice dosnt make perfect. Keep doing the same thing the wrong over and over won't change the end results. Those who don't learn from their mistakes are bound to repeat them. I am speed ump, and I approve this message.

truthteller
08-05-2015, 01:40 PM
Where do I begin? Crazy if you didn't care, as you stated, you wouldn't have bothered responding. Hell are you sure the boss has approved those posts. You're being far too nice about your negativity. That won't past muster with the hate mob for long. They may boot you and you'll have to come over to our side of the fence. Lol. This so called mergers following the normal game plan. I know where it will all end up when the bottle stops spinning, but fun to watch the crying and whining, and denials anyways. Sometimes practice dosnt make perfect. Keep doing the same thing the wrong over and over won't change the end results. Those who don't learn from their mistakes are bound to repeat them. I am speed ump, and I approve this message.

Speed how are you

I have to agree with you 1000000000000000%

quick question, what do you think about Mad's Comment? if he does not care about loosers, why make a threat about loosers, true he said "about you looser"
is he refering only to Hell and others or is he including the BIRDS on that comment.............hmmmm?

if he does not include the BIRDS on this comment, then he does care about the BIRDS, but he does care about the BIRDs even though they are loosers and maybe is sad for them..................
or.................
if his comment includes the BIRDS, then why make a threat about loosers just like crazy "not caring, yet posting"

MAD NUGGETT
08-05-2015, 01:42 PM
Why are misspelling loser and putting it quotes? You "contantly" do this.

I don't normally point out grammar but this is bad.

Hmmm...............interesting reply

"don't care about you losers" by his comment, I would have to assume he is also referring to the BIRDS, as they are "loosers" because have been contantly beaten by SUP and now other factions..............................yet, he cares enough to create a threat about "looser"...................and even more, cares enough to reply to posts made by "loosers"

@ Hellraizer.............could you please contact your bubble head and his friend Sheldon the "bazinga" Cooper and see if they can explain this to us simple "loosers"

I have to admit, just loke Boom Beach add...............It is fun to blast a post that present no tactical advantage...................... it is also fun to "troll" a troll :rolleyes:....................... I see why MAD does it all the time..................it could be very fun

MAD NUGGETT
08-05-2015, 01:43 PM
Speed how are you

I have to agree with you 1000000000000000%

quick question, what do you think about Mad's Comment? if he does not care about loosers, why make a threat about loosers, true he said "about you looser"
is he refering only to Hell and others or is he including the BIRDS on that comment.............hmmmm?

if he does not include the BIRDS on this comment, then he does care about the BIRDS, but he does care about the BIRDs even though they are loosers and maybe is sad for them..................
or.................
if his comment includes the BIRDS, then why make a threat about loosers just like crazy "not caring, yet posting"

What is this babble? Slow down and start over.

Toby_Bear
08-05-2015, 02:20 PM

Coming from the guy that used the word "matriculate" in his post! Hey genius next time look the word up before putting it into a sentence.

verb (used with object), matriculated, matriculating.
to enroll in a college or university as a candidate for a degree.
to register (a coat of arms), used especially in Scottish heraldry.
verb (used without object), matriculated, matriculating.
to be matriculated.
noun
a person who has been matriculated.

Toby_Bear
08-05-2015, 02:27 PM

Hey speed dump, I just added you to this death pool I'm in. Basically betting money with others on a group of folks that will die within a certain amount of time. Of course needs to be confirmed so the pool is normally celebrities but I figured your confirmation will be that you will finally go silent from this forum. Or Genen will pay some sort of tribute to you with his ign. Payout is a dollar so don't look both ways crossing the streets today as you peddle your appliances

Danger Mouse
08-05-2015, 02:40 PM
Ah yes, that great permanent institution of never changing format PUN, oh, sorry, SUP. The 100 year old axe that's only ever had 2 new heads and 6 new handles............ Pppppppfffffftttttttttt.

truthteller
08-05-2015, 02:41 PM

Thanks!!!, English is not my first language, I sometimes get confused on the spelling on some words :o
the important thing is when read, you knew what I meant and will try to remember the proper way to spell it
I just keep remembering that "oo" sounds like "u" and the sound of loser is also an "u" thus the confusion lol

Speed ump
08-05-2015, 02:58 PM
Toby, what you mad about bro? Are you allowed to bet on yourself? When will you stop posting? Danger, I'm sorry , but your post lacks in the clarity dept. two heads, six handles? You're spunding too much like your boss now. He's a matter of moving his lips, sounds come out, but nothing that anyone can understand except himself. It's sounding like you guys are keeping yourselves entertained. At least it's cheaper than Mw.

Danger Mouse
08-05-2015, 03:04 PM
Toby, what you mad about bro? Are you allowed to bet on yourself? When will you stop posting? Danger, I'm sorry , but your post lacks in the clarity dept. two heads, six handles? You're spunding too much like your boss now. He's a matter of moving his lips, sounds come out, but nothing that anyone can understand except himself. It's sounding like you guys are keeping yourselves entertained. At least it's cheaper than Mw.

This from the Nobel Laureate for Literature........ ;-))))

Speed ump
08-05-2015, 03:34 PM
Once upon a time....
A bird named Ferr started a nest
He looked to recruit the best but became quickly depressed
B/c the best in the game were already on top
He had no choice but to fill his flock
With the type of fowl who prefer colder climate
Penguins amasses to battle super pirates

Bird hopes and dreams were consistently crushed
Yet Ferr painted each loss with an elegant brush
Depicting images of honor and grandeur
He promised his flock mates greener pastures
To attain 1st place just a single event
He begged and pleaded for more money to be spent.

When finally the nest became disenchanted,
A coup took place and Ripper demanded
That a new strategy must take place
And priority number one was that Ferr was replaced.
Farewell Ferr and welcome Ripper
Yet the new strategy seemed very similar
"We just have to spend more and we will win?
Yes, of course..it will be great fun"

Same strategy same result,
Yet no bird claims that the loss is their fault.
"If we can't beat them spending we need a new plan,
Cheating is alright it's worth the ban,
Let's bring in RA health hackers,
We can use them to teach our others"

One miscalculation on the birds part,
Sup finds out and tears the plan apart.
Losses continue and their morale dwindles
Birds can't recruit and the team is in shambles

First is a pipe-dream, then second is lost,
Yet chirping continues no matter the cost,
Penguins new placement has fallen to third,
Perfect end-game, third rhymes with bird.

You thought you could outspend,cheat,rely on luck,
But simple history is you got SUP'd UP

-BIRD tRAPPER aka Edgar Allan SUPoe

MAD NUGGETT
08-05-2015, 03:35 PM
Coming from the guy that used the word "matriculate" in his post! Hey genius next time look the word up before putting it into a sentence.

verb (used with object), matriculated, matriculating.
to enroll in a college or university as a candidate for a degree.
to register (a coat of arms), used especially in Scottish heraldry.
verb (used without object), matriculated, matriculating.
to be matriculated.
noun
a person who has been matriculated.

Wrong. Is fine in that context.

A bad example would be your phone died. Is it actually deceased? No. But its fine in that context

MAD NUGGETT
08-05-2015, 03:36 PM
Once upon a time....

Hahahaha. +1

MAD NUGGETT
08-05-2015, 03:40 PM
Thanks!!!, English is not my first language, I sometimes get confused on the spelling on some words :o
the important thing is when read, you knew what I meant and will try to remember the proper way to spell it
I just keep remembering that "oo" sounds like "u" and the sound of loser is also an "u" thus the confusion lol

right right, punctuation doesn't change the way I read something. In fact I had to read your post several times to determine if that was intentional or not. You did spell it correctly the first time (only when you quoted me)

Speed ump
08-05-2015, 03:41 PM
Be careful, or they will send the grammar nazis after you

MAD NUGGETT
08-05-2015, 03:45 PM

I should send them after you with hatchet job you did on Artie's post. Copy and paste hommie. ������

truthteller
08-05-2015, 03:46 PM
right right, punctuation doesn't change the way I read something. In fact I had to read your post several times to determine if that was intentional or not. You did spell it correctly the first time (only when you quoted me)

That was because I just copy pasted your post lol

Speed ump
08-05-2015, 03:48 PM
That is written verbatim. Sometimes to create poetry you have to take artistic lliecense. I take none of the credit for any of it. It's and object of beauty because of all its intended and purposeful flaws.

truthteller
08-05-2015, 03:50 PM

Why? he actually did me a favour for pointing my error, I have made note on the proper spelling and appreciated his clarification
as far as I am concern he was being helpful and not tryig to make fun of me :cool:

Danger Mouse
08-05-2015, 03:52 PM
Just checked CNN, nothing. BBC? Nope, nothing there either. PBS, nope. Fox, surely they must have picked up the story.... Nuh. Print media then..... Washington Post, nothing...... The Times, no. Even the National Enquirer couldn't be bothered with the story, although I have a sneaking suspicion our old mate speedie is the guy on the front cover story with a mullet and John Deere cap recounting his alien abduction...........

MAD NUGGETT
08-05-2015, 03:53 PM
Is true. Loose and lose are the most commonly misspelled words in modern war

J-manKometh96
08-05-2015, 03:54 PM
The "oo" gives the S a soft sound, as in moose or goose. A single "o" gives it a hard sound, much like the letter Z.

truthteller
08-05-2015, 03:58 PM
The "oo" gives the S a soft sound, as in moose or goose. A single "o" gives it a hard sound, much like the letter Z.

Thanks, never thought of that
I only "focus" on the "u" sound, but now that I said them a few times out loud, the "s" does add a big difference to their sound :o

Speed ump
08-05-2015, 04:07 PM
Danger, so what your telling me is that your boss, the dew man, is looking to get noticed on the news channels with the prose he frequently posts? Who knew, ok well, thanks for clarifying that for me. Artie's little muse was meant for entertainment value only, so you can stop looking for a news flash. Boy, you guys are really hooked bad on this game. Seriously, find some help before its too late.

hmmm
08-05-2015, 04:17 PM

Good luck

Are you serious?? Who the fxxk cares???

WBS
08-05-2015, 04:19 PM

Good luck

I have say hats off to the birds for waking up and hopefully realizing the flaws of spending so much on this game, although Ferr figured that out a long time ago. The birds made Sup or pun who they are today, without them sup had nothing to fight for. At least this way sup won't have to spend so much to stay in first place. Congratulations to the next highest spending faction whoever that may be next round, as I hope you enjoy second place ;).

WBS
08-05-2015, 04:22 PM
Once upon a time....

Speed before you accuse Danger Mouse of getting to much into the game, please read the poem you just posted and tell the same thing to bird trapper 👍

Danger Mouse
08-05-2015, 04:27 PM
Danger, so what your telling me is that your boss, the dew man, is looking to get noticed on the news channels with the prose he frequently posts? Who knew, ok well, thanks for clarifying that for me. Artie's little muse was meant for entertainment value only, so you can stop looking for a news flash. Boy, you guys are really hooked bad on this game. Seriously, find some help before its too late.

Dude, you crack me up, you really do. So serious! As if any of it matters. Do you brag this much over the dinner table about your achievements in MW? Pppfffttttt

Speed ump
08-05-2015, 04:40 PM
You're the one talking about the news, etc. It's all fun to me. artie posts one bit of prose in over a year, and he's the one who's got a problem? Dew posts some everyday, multiple times a day in cases, yet you don't seem to mention that shows a problem. Guess it's hard to criticize the guy who signs your paychecks.

Toby_Bear
08-05-2015, 05:26 PM
Speed dump isn't there a public transportation bus you could step in front of near your peddling corner? I'm a little short this wd and could use that dollar

MAD NUGGETT
08-05-2015, 05:30 PM
I love the people posting they don't care. Hehehehe

Bndawgs
08-05-2015, 05:32 PM
sounds like a certain squad wishes they had some birds in their faction?

Allday
08-05-2015, 05:34 PM
Once upon a time....

Yep exactly.

Allday
08-05-2015, 05:36 PM
Lol Dew and his minions post more than anyone on the "MW" forum but they hate the game.

Allday
08-05-2015, 05:50 PM
Speed dump isn't there a public transportation bus you could step in front of near your peddling corner? I'm a little short this wd and could use that dollar
Dude you have a anger problem. I may not like what Dew/PJ/Captain Insaino/Chuck stand for, but my god I don't want him to walk in front of bus. Why are you mad bro

WBS
08-05-2015, 05:52 PM
Lol Dew and his minions post more than anyone on the "MW" forum but they hate the game.

With all due respect to all involved Speed ump is first in postings. Dew is over 1000 posts behind Mr. Speed. We don't want any lies to be flying around here.

Back to the regular scheduled program.

Robespierre
08-05-2015, 05:53 PM
Congrats Pirates. You won the war of attrition!

Now that your rival is vanquished, what are your next goals?

You can rest now that birds have no nest.

HATS OFF TO FREEMIUM CHAMPIONS FOREVER!!!!

MAD NUGGETT
08-05-2015, 06:03 PM
With all due respect to all involved Speed ump is first in postings. Dew is over 1000 posts behind Mr. Speed. We don't want any lies to be flying around here.

One claims to not play the game at all. The other is in top faction since day one.

Also, let's not forget about DEWs many many many bans.

just the facts, right? Hehe

Speed ump
08-05-2015, 06:14 PM
So true nugget. Look at number of posts over the a period of time. I have not been ver been banned here. My posts started in 2011, dew just finally reached the one year mark, a new milestone for him.

Allday
08-05-2015, 07:01 PM

Wrong, Dew is far far ahead. He just changes names. Pirate Justice, Dew, among many others.

WBS
08-05-2015, 07:18 PM
Wrong, Dew is far far ahead. He just changes names. Pirate Justice, Dew, among many others.

I see, so dew is in first place and the undisputed champion of Modern War forum, always has been, always will be. SUPU has the ring for MW events and Dew has the ring for most posts. Hats off to the 2 amazing Modern War tapping heroes. Lol.

Allday
08-05-2015, 07:22 PM
I see, so dew is in first place and the undisputed champion of Modern War forum, always has been, always will be. SUPU has the ring for MW events and Dew has the ring for most posts. Hats off to the 2 amazing Modern War tapping heroes. Lol.
Lmao, this forum is about MW. Sup is the champion in MW, sure I guess you could say that dew is the "champ" of the forum (because he has the mosts posts). News flash, most sup players don't read or post in the forum.

MAD NUGGETT
08-05-2015, 07:29 PM
Speed before you accuse Danger Mouse of getting to much into the game, please read the poem you just posted and tell the same thing to bird trapper ��

Need to correct you again.

Is not a poem. It is a rap song laid to beat of flapping wings. Number one hit on billboard 100

psyconaz
08-05-2015, 07:31 PM
Now dredd it could be a good time to lock this thread this is going nowhere and should be in the off topic section

tigerlion
08-05-2015, 09:40 PM
Are you serious?? Who the fxxk cares???

Best post of this thread, lol! Some are taking this game way too seriously.

Ajk
08-05-2015, 11:05 PM
"A fool and his money are soon parted"

This thread actually shows me who the bigger fools are. I'm sure many would agree.

Captain Steelman
08-05-2015, 11:27 PM
The Birds are done.... Thatīs bad news but as long as someone is chasing SUP and forcing them to score, I'm happy cause thatīs what keeps the game alive.... So lets pray that we never see the thread "SUP is DONE..." cause that would be the beginning of the end for this game....

Speed ump
08-06-2015, 12:04 AM
Ajk, I don't think you're a fool, just misguided

Dave Gould
08-06-2015, 12:55 AM
Isn't it interesting that you see loads of posts from people laughing at others for commenting/caring about MW therefore implying they don't. If you don't care about MW why on earth are you scrolling through the forum and posting comments. Surely if you didn't care you wouldn't be here.

WBS
08-06-2015, 02:04 AM
Lmao, this forum is about MW. Sup is the champion in MW, sure I guess you could say that dew is the "champ" of the forum (because he has the mosts posts). News flash, most sup players don't read or post in the forum.

Settle down Allday, does it catch a nerve that a current sup player is not number one on here to? You are getting defensive over number of forum posts now, I know you may be SUPU biggest junkie and I don't want you to look like a fool by getting into a pissing match over it. ;)

WBS
08-06-2015, 02:13 AM
Need to correct you again.

Is not a poem. It is a rap song laid to beat of flapping wings. Number one hit on billboard 100

Correction- it is not on billboard 100. Your response can not be considered a correction as it does not correct any misguided information. You will need to call the top 100 bill board commission and apologize for the insult it is to even pretend a poem about birds and pirates would be mentioned in the top 100. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

HGF69
08-06-2015, 02:46 AM
So #2 is no more and some have quit, which means less money in the game, which means less revenue, which means less time that this game has til the plug get pulled as the wallets can't keep up with #1.

Sometimes its better to control your enemy than wipe them out.

DEWIN NUTTIN
08-06-2015, 03:15 AM

Sometimes its better to control your enemy than wipe them out.

/\^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^/\

Genius, wisdom, brilliance in one sentence!

HellRaizer
08-06-2015, 03:42 AM
But is who is controlling whom?

DEWIN NUTTIN
08-06-2015, 04:18 AM

You've touched upon one of life's greatest enigmas, WINNING isn't always WINNING, and LOSING can be WINNING!!!

HGF69
08-06-2015, 04:19 AM

Nobody now they have split, that's the point. Know your enemy.

Agent Orange
08-06-2015, 04:44 AM
Suppose in this game I am a loser as I'm not in the #1 team. Although many would consider a person going gold free to be a winner. SUPpose it's all subjective.. No doubt you'll play your normal trick and take only a few words out of this and misquote me

Yes I believe you are correct HR, the only real loosers are the one's who think they are the 'winners'. And yes selective reading/quoting would be a tactic when you have no rebuttal...

HellRaizer
08-06-2015, 05:01 AM
Nobody now they have split, that's the point. Know your enemy.

Ah, but you assume I refer to EW and their migration. My reference goes somewhat deeper than that.

HGF69
08-06-2015, 05:38 AM
Ah, but you assume I refer to EW and their migration. My reference goes somewhat deeper than that.

Look we're not mind readers, either say what you mean or don't say it at all.

HellRaizer
08-06-2015, 06:01 AM

"we" - who is "we".. I believe based on forthcoming comments that AO and DEW understand

My question of "who controls whom" is very open ended with no true definitive answer (maybe 42)

You must ask yourself, which peoples/groups actions be defined by the actions of others..

I SUPose I could break it down to a few examples, but there are many many more that should not be overlooked

1. SUP forced to outspend EW to retain #1 and thus lose more cash
2. EW never make #1 therefore failing to get the top trinket
3. Gree releasing content that becomes worthless in a short timespan but making it appear valuable at said time which in turns causes continual spending
4. Community spending dropping and forcing THE GREE to take drastic measures
5. "Trolls" (unhappy customers) disillusioning paying payers.

Defining an enemy can only be achieved once you have picked a party to cheer for.. Once that has been achieved, are you being controlled by your party, is the party reactiveness in effect a control of another influencing party that in itself is being subservient to another.

crazeejay
08-06-2015, 06:09 AM
Good post HR!!

Speed ump
08-06-2015, 06:32 AM
Lol. If something appears to be true, is it true? If you believe it is true, does it make it so? AO, Dew, hell, wbs, etc etc, i am enjoy your posts about much of nothing, talking in circles and chasing your own tails. Your own words contradict previous statements, and for some reason you seem to think you're in some position of being thought of as an authority figure. The word several of you have used to describe me, arrogant, seems to be quite fitting, but you really need to look in the mirror when using it. If your thoughts went in a straight line at least, you might have some semblance of rationale thinking( though if the straight line is just post anything that attempts to degrade anyone who isn't part of the hate mob, then I can see some form of illogical logic in that. Very emotional and tantrum like, but I can follow that, as some people need to try to bring others down to their own level of despair in order to achieve some feeling of normalcy and self worth for themselves) in either case, I do enjoy seeing all the flailing about, attempts to discredit those who arnt as negative as yourselves, those who use a little logic and common sense in their posts. I know you don't get it when your own words put you I. Your own crosshairs, but it gives me a little chuckle anyways, along with the rest of us. The vast majority of the gamers perceive the same things whenever they talk about the forum. You guys havnt figured out that your words of woe and despair will never expand outside your own little band of merry whiners. So carry on, i enjoy it for the entertainment value, and guess what, it dosnt cost me anything but a few words here and there to spur you on, and keep my chuckles coming.

Agent Orange
08-06-2015, 06:56 AM

You are 'we', no you are not me, sorry. I on the other hand understand completely what HR is referring to.

The question of who or what controls the addiction is indeed a solid question because at this point addiction is really the only logical term that can be used in an appropriate context regarding this game versus the complete and total misuse of the terms jealous and hate.

Oh and then the misappropriation of the term 'troll' as it is being applied to disgruntled customers. Sad indeedy this misappropriation of the engrish language.

And of course the deeper question at this point would be does anybody really care anylonger....

Agent Orange
08-06-2015, 07:01 AM
Reminds me of someone....

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-09eKXC1ERIs/VEwpG_1nopI/AAAAAAAA6xw/BODb92iYyDU/s1600/f19a76ecdb6eb905150a74cb9bd6ced6.jpg

DEWIN NUTTIN
08-06-2015, 07:05 AM
Reminds me of someone....

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-09eKXC1ERIs/VEwpG_1nopI/AAAAAAAA6xw/BODb92iYyDU/s1600/f19a76ecdb6eb905150a74cb9bd6ced6.jpg

Ysetty sum do thoug it beed hers. OLL MLALo

DEWIN NUTTIN
08-06-2015, 07:17 AM

I am you, you are me, we are we.

(http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://wildwoodpublications.com/images/iamyou-cover.jpg&imgrefurl=http://wildwoodpublications.com/&h=1696&w=2176&tbnid=WstXNesjn2h4tM:&docid=okzMuFoQl-2iCM&hl=en&ei=TGrDVaj4BcKdNqO4gvAH&tbm=isch&ved=0CDQQMygCMAJqFQoTCKjO3uXQlMcCFcKODQodI5wAfg)75 26

Free lunches ain't free.

Yeah, you know the deal.

HellRaizer
08-06-2015, 07:24 AM
Lol. If something appears to be true, is it true? If you believe it is true, does it make it so? AO, Dew, hell, wbs, etc etc, i am enjoy your posts about much of nothing, talking in circles and chasing your own tails. Your own words contradict previous statements, and for some reason you seem to think you're in some position of being thought of as an authority figure. The word several of you have used to describe me, arrogant, seems to be quite fitting, but you really need to look in the mirror when using it. If your thoughts went in a straight line at least, you might have some semblance of rationale thinking( though if the straight line is just post anything that attempts to degrade anyone who isn't part of the hate mob, then I can see some form of illogical logic in that. Very emotional and tantrum like, but I can follow that, as some people need to try to bring others down to their own level of despair in order to achieve some feeling of normalcy and self worth for themselves) in either case, I do enjoy seeing all the flailing about, attempts to discredit those who arnt as negative as yourselves, those who use a little logic and common sense in their posts. I know you don't get it when your own words put you I. Your own crosshairs, but it gives me a little chuckle anyways, along with the rest of us. The vast majority of the gamers perceive the same things whenever they talk about the forum. You guys havnt figured out that your words of woe and despair will never expand outside your own little band of merry whiners. So carry on, i enjoy it for the entertainment value, and guess what, it dosnt cost me anything but a few words here and there to spur you on, and keep my chuckles coming.

Please, I implore you to use a few paragraphs to make it that little easier for me to read your posts.

I'm not sure, which post has spurred your little rant. Hopefully it wasn't my last few posts, as they are made in the eye's of a subjective person that could be part of any group, whether players, retired players or employee's. Unfortunately i was forced to provide some examples which my have limited the thinking of some when reading it.

I personally haven't talked about the eventual demise of the game for quite some time and haven't intended on mentioning it (other than replying to your post now)

The vast majority of the gamers perceive the same things whenever they talk about the forum Do you now speak for the 100,000s of players (or however many are left). I can only comment on the Line and GroupMe rooms that I am a part of. I am somewhat reflecting the words that come from these rooms and therefore originate from a non-forum based sources (Not "our little band of whiners"). In fact within the faction based GM rooms that I'm in, I am one of a few in the forums, however the feeling within the rooms is the same.

At present, with no Community Team :( , and poor communication going on, the forums are not as good a source of information as they once were. Fewer noobs are asking questions (and know some scare them off, but i do try an answer honest questions). But, because of the lack of communication the forums have regressed to this state. This is not the fault of the "trolls" (whether that encompasses you, me, the dew nuttins or anyone else (again subjective)), it is the fault of Gree. With a major online mobile game such as this, social media is one of the most effective form of communication and it is being severely underutilized

Take Relic as an example. She worked at Ubisoft and was a great communicator. But, in the world over here, she was but a pawn. Unable to change things. Passing back our feedback and not getting any back in return. Rather than her role being seen as a essential for the game, it was almost (apparently) seen as inefficient and detrimental.. With things like this going on, is it any wonder that the forums have disintegrated

Captain Steelman
08-06-2015, 07:40 AM
Please, I implore you to use a few paragraphs to make it that little easier for me to read your posts.

I asked for the same a few years ago and it has still not happened so get used to it..... Speed ump will always be Speed ump and for some reason I dont want him to change now... I got used to read those fat posts and it helped me read my Bible.....

Speed ump
08-06-2015, 09:34 AM
Haha, thank you steelman. It's just my style. AO, a disgruntled customer you might be, but in most cases I have not seen disgruntled customers attack customers, and the justify it by the poor service of the company you are unhappy with. This is exactly what you and the rest of the mob have done. If you feel that's justification, I'd say maybe there's something you're lacking in the way of a value system, but since this is supposedly a mostly free country, you have the right to say as you wish. that dosnt make it socially acceptable, but there are people in the world that dosnt mean much to.

HellRaizer
08-06-2015, 10:08 AM
@Speed, are you randomly ranting at people due to some unrelated topics?..

Certainly seems like you are selectively reading/ignoring the comms in this thread...

I then I notice, that you decide the tell a newbie to do opposite of what they want to do....

Pot calling kettle.. And all that

Just downloaded MW....been playing CrimeCity for a long time....essentially do the same thing huh?

*need a faction....will not use communication app but will be active.....

Tire man, I think you will find that some form of chat will be a necessity to communicate with your teamates. I can't see a team performing well together without good communication and discussing goals etc. also that's really the draw of these games, getting to interact with the people on the team. I've known some of my teammates for four years now, some have moved on to other games that I also play with them, some I have met in person and we have occasional get togethers for BBQ, and old stories.

truthteller
08-06-2015, 10:11 AM
MW CAN NEVER have winners of losers

I do not understand what is all the fuzz about winners and losers, as MW has none of them

To tell the truth..........in my personal view, a winner and a loser cannot be ever determine in MW, all we can determine here is free players, lite gold players, spenders and heavy spenders, and of course the heavy spenders like SUP, EW, Goodfellas will always be able to BUY the top spots on FL and WD or to complete all events they choose to, if that gives them entertainment, then good for them.

To determine a winner or a loser on events like FL and WD, all teams would need to be on same ground, in the case of FL and WD, that would mean, no bonuses, no gold, perhaps for WD adjust all stats to be similar

FL with no gold, the very active teams with a good strategy would come ahead of the rest, we may see a top 500 team in top 20 or top 10

But we all know that is never going to be possible, thus there can never be a winner or a loser in any of the MW events, you can only have people trying to buy the desire rank

if there are winner or loser during FL or WD, it would be among the free factions, since they do have to rely on team work and strartegy (like when to use the free healthpacks they get, when to battle, when to deploy units) to max their points/wins

In the end this is suppose to be a game (regardless of GREE trying hard to make it onto a huge beta test experiment) and all games should bring fun and entertainment to its players.....................so if you are having fun, then just enjoy it...............if you are not having fun.............best is to move on as many have done................as we know GREE will never be capable of properly running the game

HellRaizer
08-06-2015, 10:38 AM
Also, Speed, attacking OA has confused me somewhat. Let's look back to when the forum was a positive place (ish), the game was enjoyable (and certainly worth gold purchases). We had some great characters.. Dutchie with his quick banter, Devin with his near instant LTQ guides and Agent Organe creating player guides, jumping in and advising newbies.. (Many other good guys/gals as well)..... What were you doing then, and remembered for??? Having the same argument with Ferr. While the community mostly got on, there were you two, constantly fighting

Roll onto to now... Game sucks, forum can't be positive because of it.... So we have joined you, and replaced Ferr to be someone to argue with, because you seem to need to have that attention. But just remember who the helpful guys were, before you throw the accusations..

psyconaz
08-06-2015, 10:38 AM
Losers are all mw players including me and winners are gree

J-manKometh96
08-06-2015, 11:30 AM
Also, Speed, attacking OA has confused me somewhat. Let's look back to when the forum was a positive place (ish), the game was enjoyable (and certainly worth gold purchases). We had some great characters.. Dutchie with his quick banter, Devin with his near instant LTQ guides and Agent Organe creating player guides, jumping in and advising newbies.. (Many other good guys/gals as well)..... What were you doing then, and remembered for??? Having the same argument with Ferr. While the community mostly got on, there were you two, constantly fighting

Roll onto to now... Game sucks, forum can't be positive because of it.... So we have joined you, and replaced Ferr to be someone to argue with, because you seem to need to have that attention. But just remember who the helpful guys were, before you throw the accusations..

So you mean, back when the forum was "good", dump was nothing more than a...... troll?

Vile Lynn
08-06-2015, 12:09 PM
At present, with no Community Team :( , and poor communication going on, the forums are not as good a source of information as they once were. Fewer noobs are asking questions (and know some scare them off, but i do try an answer honest questions). But, because of the lack of communication the forums have regressed to this state. This is not the fault of the "trolls" (whether that encompasses you, me, the dew nuttins or anyone else (again subjective)), it is the fault of Gree. With a major online mobile game such as this, social media is one of the most effective form of communication and it is being severely underutilized

Take Relic as an example. She worked at Ubisoft and was a great communicator. But, in the world over here, she was but a pawn. Unable to change things. Passing back our feedback and not getting any back in return. Rather than her role being seen as a essential for the game, it was almost (apparently) seen as inefficient and detrimental.. With things like this going on, is it any wonder that the forums have disintegrated

In a way, we tried (in the CC forum) to tell Tadaaah, Clementine, Relic and Bolt that their jobs were pointless, keep résumé handy, etc... because some of us have been around so long that we know CMs are pawns here. A month before the ax came down, I posted we were due for a CM turnover. Clementine immediately came out from hiding "behind the scenes" to post that we were stuck with them.

The forums have never been about GREE giving info: they want players to figure things out. Issues, like bug fixes and event changes, are when we needed communication, but that has always been insufficient or too vague.

I cannot imagine how frustrating it was for them, but I'm sure the pay and perks made up for it, so they stayed. Sometimes I thought the devs gave the CMs wrong info to post here just to mess with them (& us.) When they ended Beyond the Dead, i could tell Clementine was not happy with her job. Her posts seemed bitter. Bolt & Relic seemed to be trying to be helpful; they were still new. Bolt was really trying. Check out Bolt's last post.

Relic was too sensitive and bias, imho, for these forums. I lost all respect for her when she told me in PM not to tell anybody she was a chick. As if we'd respect her more if we thought she was a dude? Heh, whatever. Game-playing as another gender is one thing, but this was her job. I hope she finds a better job where she doesn't feel the need to pretend she's a dude to be respected.

(BTW, I'm not a feminist by any means; I just sound like one in this post.)

psyconaz
08-06-2015, 12:12 PM
Lol everyone knew relic was a chick

Vile Lynn
08-06-2015, 12:14 PM
haha, I figured so much before she told me but found it weird she didn't want me to tell. To each, their own. :)

WBS
08-06-2015, 12:41 PM

I would love to see you back up all your baseless accusations on members of this forum, you seem to have a very bad habit of that Speed. Please do us a favor and back it up with some substance instead of doing it to troll.

HellRaizer
08-06-2015, 12:52 PM
In a way, we tried (in the CC forum) to tell Tadaaah, Clementine, Relic and Bolt that their jobs were pointless, keep résumé handy, etc... because some of us have been around so long that we know CMs are pawns here. A month before the ax came down, I posted we were due for a CM turnover. Clementine immediately came out from hiding "behind the scenes" to post that we were stuck with them.

The forums have never been about GREE giving info: they want players to figure things out. Issues, like bug fixes and event changes, are when we needed communication, but that has always been insufficient or too vague.

I cannot imagine how frustrating it was for them, but I'm sure the pay and perks made up for it, so they stayed. Sometimes I thought the devs gave the CMs wrong info to post here just to mess with them (& us.) When they ended Beyond the Dead, i could tell Clementine was not happy with her job. Her posts seemed bitter. Bolt & Relic seemed to be trying to be helpful; they were still new. Bolt was really trying. Check out Bolt's last post.

Relic was too sensitive and bias, imho, for these forums. I lost all respect for her when she told me in PM not to tell anybody she was a chick. As if we'd respect her more if we thought she was a dude? Heh, whatever. Game-playing as another gender is one thing, but this was her job. I hope she finds a better job where she doesn't feel the need to pretend she's a dude to be respected.

(BTW, I'm not a feminist by any means; I just sound like one in this post.)

When BOD was announced, I was still part of the mod group and in their chats (slack app). It came as a complete surprise to them. They knew something was up, but the player base worked it out before they were told

MAD NUGGETT
08-06-2015, 12:53 PM
Correction- it is not on billboard 100. Your response can not be considered a correction as it does not correct any misguided information. You will need to call the top 100 bill board commission and apologize for the insult it is to even pretend a poem about birds and pirates would be mentioned in the top 100. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

Added* Surfing Bird...Bird is the Word was number 4 on billboards in 1963. One of the sup founders recorded it.
The current rap song will most likely climb higher on the charts. Its already gone platinum

MAD NUGGETT
08-06-2015, 12:55 PM
When BOD was announced, I was still part of the mod group and in their chats (slack app). It came as a complete surprise to them. They knew something was up, but the player base worked it out before they were told

All lies. They did as little as possible just like their bosses. Is part of their training program.

J1mcrane
08-06-2015, 01:02 PM
And the rest of the MW community gives zero skcuf :rolleyes:

WRONG!!

We actually do care, we play the game and take an interest.

Move on buddy!!

Genen
08-06-2015, 01:09 PM
What all this blabber has to do with the theme of this thread. I fully respect that low tier teams do not care about rivalry between top factions and rather would complain about boss health been too high for rb or ltq requires too much energy. May be they can ask mods make sub forum for them so they whine and commiserate together.

For those who are playing in major league a death of the flock is a big deal. So if you do not care do not post. You have 300 threads started by PJ where you can participate and show your depth and wisdom.

It’s also funny that the same people who are whining and trolling here now are been long enough on this forum to witness Ferr’s public virtual MW suicide, that he stretch for 3 weeks while opening new thread every time he would delete silo or armory or oil rig.

The bottom line is birds are dead and SUP is victorious. Thank you very much for your warm cheers.

Vile Lynn
08-06-2015, 01:24 PM

Well yeah, it was obvious after GREE announced the VC office was closing. None of the CMs posted anything until it was "official" and finally, after 10 days of BtD customers flooding the other forums with questions about BtD's status, Clementine finally spoke up. She could have said something like, "let me find out..." or something, anything, instead of leaving them hanging with no response for 10 days.

All lies. They did as little as possible just like their bosses. Is part of their training program.

lol, I agree they did as little as possible, but I think it was out of spite, not their training program.

WBS
08-06-2015, 01:38 PM
Added* Surfing Bird...Bird is the Word was number 4 on billboards in 1963. One of the sup founders recorded it.
The current rap song will most likely climb higher on the charts. Its already gone platinum

Good one Mad Nugget. Well I guess everyone drops off the billboard as the "bird" is no longer the word here anymore lol.

HellRaizer
08-06-2015, 01:46 PM
I promise you the CMs did everything they could, but they had no position of power. Every issue that was raised they would bring to development or support. But, that was as far as they could go. They couldn't fix issues, they couldn't even get stuff prioritised. Yes they attended internal meetings about new features and releases. But they were never given timelines and the info they were given was no more than the basic details that CS got.. They didn't have access to support tools, or any sql skills. Their hands were tied.

WBS
08-06-2015, 01:46 PM
What all this blabber has to do with the theme of this thread. I fully respect that low tier teams do not care about rivalry between top factions and rather would complain about boss health been too high for rb or ltq requires too much energy. May be they can ask mods make sub forum for them so they whine and commiserate together.

For those who are playing in major league a death of the flock is a big deal. So if you do not care do not post. You have 300 threads started by PJ where you can participate and show your depth and wisdom.

It’s also funny that the same people who are whining and trolling here now are been long enough on this forum to witness Ferr’s public virtual MW suicide, that he stretch for 3 weeks while opening new thread every time he would delete silo or armory or oil rig.

The bottom line is birds are dead and SUP is victorious. Thank you very much for your warm cheers.

What do you mean SUp is victorious? Sup has always been the top spender in the game, and always has gotten the first spot? I enjoyed reading Ferrs posts as it gave us an insight into the rivalry between him and PUn at the time, it gave us an insight to the best player or biggest spender in the game at that time. I don't think there has been as interesting read pertaining to this game then those posts of his retirement. It was also fun reading the bashing between the birds and pirates.

J-manKometh96
08-06-2015, 02:08 PM
Funny that the only ones that care about this are the SUPpets.

Danger Mouse
08-06-2015, 02:55 PM

Dude. News flash. You're not playing major league. You're spending stupid amounts of money to buy pixels. Hence the apathy to your "achievement". Accomplish something real if you want respect.

Speed ump
08-06-2015, 03:48 PM
Please, your jealousy is showing. Every game , sport , or contest, has their top participants. Yes it's some sort of big deal to many people go play at the top like genen said. I've been in enough chats, rivals convos etc, to know that is indeed true. If it wasn't, then why all the efforts to beat sup, or beat the birds, or Kys, or whoever a particular team is trying to beat. Each team members congratulate themselves on a great performance when they win a direct battle against the ones the feel they are competing against. Maybe it's not a prime time event, but it's big time for the people involved. In COC people talk about the top clans, in ez, they talk about the strongest players, etc etc etc. in crime city it was fight club, then sas, etc. yes people do care, or they would not be here posting. If it dosnt interest you, just ignore it, no ones looking for respect for playing a game. A little recognition for a job well done would probably be appreciated from time to time, but too many here just wanting to cast a negative blanket over others. If someone came here and posted they had just reached 100 trillion, I'd say nice job, not who gives a flip. But that's just me, you're free to keep bashing all you want.

HellRaizer
08-06-2015, 03:56 PM
Please, your jealousy is showing. Every game , sport , or contest, has their top participants. Yes it's some sort of big deal to many people go play at the top like genen said. I've been in enough chats, rivals convos etc, to know that is indeed true. If it wasn't, then why all the efforts to beat sup, or beat the birds, or Kys, or whoever a particular team is trying to beat. Each team members congratulate themselves on a great performance when they win a direct battle against the ones the feel they are competing against. Maybe it's not a prime time event, but it's big time for the people involved. In COC people talk about the top clans, in ez, they talk about the strongest players, etc etc etc. in crime city it was fight club, then sas, etc. yes people do care, or they would not be here posting. If it dosnt interest you, just ignore it, no ones looking for respect for playing a game. A little recognition for a job well done would probably be appreciated from time to time, but too many here just wanting to cast a negative blanket over others. If someone came here and posted they had just reached 100 trillion, I'd say nice job, not who gives a flip. But that's just me, you're free to keep bashing all you want.

I've just reached 100 trillion

Speed ump
08-06-2015, 04:10 PM
Congrats hell. Nice job.

psyconaz
08-06-2015, 04:12 PM
Dont believe it i want a ss :)

MAD NUGGETT
08-06-2015, 04:25 PM
Funny that the only ones that care about this are the SUPpets.

I laughed at this. Sometimes it happens. Oh, the irony.....

MAD NUGGETT
08-06-2015, 04:27 PM
I promise you the CMs did everything they could, but they had no position of power. Every issue that was raised they would bring to development or support. But, that was as far as they could go. They couldn't fix issues, they couldn't even get stuff prioritised. Yes they attended internal meetings about new features and releases. But they were never given timelines and the info they were given was no more than the basic details that CS got.. They didn't have access to support tools, or any sql skills. Their hands were tied.

Make all the excuses you want. Every mod has been terrible since day 1. If this is not trained then it's in their culture. NO EXCUSES, DO YOUR JOB

Danger Mouse
08-06-2015, 04:44 PM
"jealousy".... That's it? That's all the argument you've got isn't it. Pfffttt..... Ok dude, keep telling yourself whatever it takes to keep the wallet open to buy more of those third rate pixels. How jealous are the people in your real life acquaintances, or is the amount of spending you do on a phone game a guilty little secret?
-
Let's review the facts. All it takes to get to the top of the tree in MW is an open cheque book. Skill? Don't make me laugh. Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap....... that takes about as much skill as a Bangladeshi sweat shop labourer, and at least they are trying hard so deserve some respect.
-
You bought your way to the top of a phone game. Wow. I'm Impressed. Let me be the first to applaud your obvious stellar physical and mental prowess, overcoming all obstacles in the hard, dirty war you fight daily, battling all elements to get that credit card out faster than your opposition.........
-
Clap....... Clap....... Clap.........
-
As if any of that deserves real respect. Pffttttt, please..... don't make me laugh.

MAD NUGGETT
08-06-2015, 04:50 PM
"jealousy".... That's it? That's all the argument you've got isn't it. Pfffttt..... Ok dude, keep telling yourself whatever it takes to keep the wallet open to buy more of those third rate pixels. How jealous are the people in your real life acquaintances, or is the amount of spending you do on a phone game a guilty little secret?
-
Let's review the facts. All it takes to get to the top of the tree in MW is an open cheque book. Skill? Don't make me laugh. Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap....... that takes about as much skill as a Bangladeshi sweat shop labourer, and at least they are trying hard so deserve some respect.
-
You bought your way to the top of a phone game. Wow. I'm Impressed. Let me be the first to applaud your obvious stellar physical and mental prowess, overcoming all obstacles in the hard, dirty war you fight daily, battling all elements to get that credit card out faster than your opposition.........
-
Clap....... Clap....... Clap.........
-
As if any of that deserves real respect. Pffttttt, please..... don't make me laugh.

You are definitely jealous. No question about it.

Ajk
08-06-2015, 05:00 PM
I love how these threads always devolve into the same old boring cat fights between speedo, his little minions and the rest of the community. Come on guys, I'm only here for the entertainment, at least you lovebirds can offer up something more exciting. This is getting old. Step it up people, stop throwing limp-wristed jabs and flinging your poo around. I need more value for my time. :rolleyes:

Danger Mouse
08-06-2015, 05:00 PM
You are definitely jealous. No question about it.

Ok, you all win, you're heroes. I wait with baited breath for the ticker tape parade celebrating the way you bravely reached for that credit card and went above and beyond in your never ending quest for shinier pixels. Wow, I'm surprised I haven't seen the fall of the birds, carcasses laying strewn in the streets with SUP combatants posing victorious over the heaped bodies, on CNN. Such truly momentous achievements. I'm sure the luxury car dealership next to Gree HQ are singing your praises as we speak.

The pomposity over a phone game exhibited by certain deluded individuals would be truly hilarious if it wasn't for the tragedy of what that money could be spent on instead. Yep, yours to spend as you see fit. Just don't expect us to stand in awe of the choices you make on how to spend it is all.

Robespierre
08-06-2015, 05:19 PM
Good GREEf. Please do not be so easily baited. I know it's hard, but it is possible to resist a rebuttal to the "envious" claim baiting. No need to lose your mind over it.

Speed ump
08-06-2015, 05:21 PM
He sure is nugget, and trying to deny it with every breath. Thou dost protest too loudly my dear friend.

Danger Mouse
08-06-2015, 05:25 PM
Nah, it's just a fatal flaw in my character that when I see over inflated egos full of hot air and very little substance I have an OCD moment and reach for the pin..... I know all I'm doing is giving them the validity they desperately crave, but as speedie says, sometimes you just can't sit back and let some BS go unanswered. At least on that we agree.

Danger Mouse
08-06-2015, 05:32 PM
Besides, when a cartoonist draws absurd caricatures of those that deserve a pin prick to their hyperinflated self importance, it's not intended for the edification of the object of the ridicule.

Captain Buck Slayer
08-06-2015, 05:48 PM
Once upon a time....

-BIRD tRAPPER aka Edgar Allan SUPoe lol... Nice

Evil Mastermind
08-06-2015, 06:41 PM
Nah, it's just a fatal flaw in my character that when I see over inflated egos full of hot air and very little substance I have an OCD moment and reach for the pin..... I know all I'm doing is giving them the validity they desperately crave, but as speedie says, sometimes you just can't sit back and let some BS go unanswered. At least on that we agree.

Unfortunately, your logic is no good here. And by here, I mean this forum. You see the reality of the situation as many others. However, the one you preach against will never see your point of view.

It's like telling a drug addict, he/she is wasting their money and life on something that isn't real. To them it it is real because of their experience while doing so. They can't see the true reality, because they are so caught up in the fairy tale.

I admit that I find it down right hysterical that anyone thinks they have accomplished anything by paying to "win" at this game.

People that use natural talent and ability to compete in sports, I'm in awe.
People that help the less fortunate, I'm in awe.
Single parents that work a full time job and still find time to raise their children, I'm in awe.
People that pull over and help a stranger change a flat tire in the pouring rain, I'm in awe.
People that boast about how much money they spend to be CHAMPIONS of a phone/tablet game, I'm in awe...that anyone could actually believe they have achieved greatness in doing so.

But hey, as long as you all think you've done something special. Good for you! LMAO.

WBS
08-06-2015, 07:06 PM
I love how these threads always devolve into the same old boring cat fights between speedo, his little minions and the rest of the community. Come on guys, I'm only here for the entertainment, at least you lovebirds can offer up something more exciting. This is getting old. Step it up people, stop throwing limp-wristed jabs and flinging your poo around. I need more value for my time. :rolleyes:

You must find it somewhat amusing? Where else will you find great poo slinging, high horse attitudes, mobs, free players, semi retired players, and trolls who don't troll all in one big happy place. 👍👍

MAD NUGGETT
08-06-2015, 07:18 PM
Unfortunately, your logic is no good here. And by here, I mean this forum. You see the reality of the situation as many others. However, the one you preach against will never see your point of view.

It's like telling a drug addict, he/she is wasting their money and life on something that isn't real. To them it it is real because of their experience while doing so. They can't see the true reality, because they are so caught up in the fairy tale.

I admit that I find it down right hysterical that anyone thinks they have accomplished anything by paying to "win" at this game.

People that use natural talent and ability to compete in sports, I'm in awe.
People that help the less fortunate, I'm in awe.
Single parents that work a full time job and still find time to raise their children, I'm in awe.
People that pull over and help a stranger change a flat tire in the pouring rain, I'm in awe.
People that boast about how much money they spend to be CHAMPIONS of a phone/tablet game, I'm in awe...that anyone could actually believe they have achieved greatness in doing so.

But hey, as long as you all think you've done something special. Good for you! LMAO.

In awe of people who use natural talent? No need. Its mostly genetics and usually accompanied with an IQ in the single digits.
Everyone with means should be helping the less fortunate. No need to be in awe of it. Its not a rare occurrence.
Single parents raising kids. They decided to have kids, its their responsibility to raise them.
People that pull over to help change a flat tire are usually serial killers. Im "in awe" that some people are too dumb to change their own tire or call AAA.
Lastly, most dont boast about how much money they spend on game. Others like yourself keep bringing up the money aspect. For those that spend the most, money isnt an issue. Hence the cost isnt an issue for them even though you keep pointing it out. Go buy a movie ticket at the theater and you will see others say its a waste of money and to wait for the dvd. Buy the dvd and others will say its a waste of money and to wait till its out on tv..and down the line it goes. Its relative.

Danger Mouse
08-06-2015, 07:27 PM
In awe of people who use natural talent? No need. Its mostly genetics and usually accompanied with an IQ in the single digits.

LMFAO.... now who's jealous!!! Oh, way too funny!!!!

Danger Mouse
08-06-2015, 07:30 PM
That's hilarious. Denigrate those with real achievements under their belt to make yourself feel better. ROTFLMFAO!!!!

Oh, real jealousy at last makes an appearance. This is way to funny.

What's the matter? One too many sand-face kicking incidents in early childhood???? Hilarious.

MAD NUGGETT
08-06-2015, 07:38 PM
LMFAO.... now who's jealous!!! Oh, way too funny!!!!

Sorry for the delay in my response. I was busy laughing at how funny your comment was. Lastly, I am not jelly bc winning crate event shows what an awesome tapthlete I am.

Speed ump
08-06-2015, 07:42 PM
If you want to be in awe, go to church. If it's all so meaningless, I don't understand why some of you are here posting, seems to be hypo critical. Some people know how hard it is to fill a roster with active people who will put in the time it takes to put the team I. The best position. Now imagine what it takes to put together a roster of people who actually second despite the games problems, month after month,my ear after year. If you can honestly say there's nothing to that, that little to no effort is needed for that, then you are seriously deluding yourself. As nugget pointed out, the people at that level arnt the ones talking money, it's you guys who seem all hung up on it. The money is secondary to the time requirements the organization required, the communication, etc to put I that kind of effort each cycle. You guys keep complaining so much about the game and it's problems,t hats fine, if it's that bad for you stop playing,math at will solve the problem. Money? Time is worth more than money my freind, and you're still giving the game a lot of that apparently, even if only by your constant posts in the forum. At least some of us still feel we have something to invest into the game ( Jo that's not refering to money) you're still here despite the appearance you give that you have nothing but disdain, or that somehow you're getting back at gree for using their services for free? Lol, now that's funny. Stop deluding yourselves with those tales. You are worse off than you claim the spenders are, you invest time and energy into something you yourselves say has no value, and is nothing but a scam. You keep doing it despite believing this is indeed true. I liek. Go to the theater for the experience, sure at some point I can see it for free in TV. It's not the same experience, and not the same entertainment, at least for me. If you want to wait for it to come out on TV, more power to you. I won't call you names, think you have serious phycological issues because of it. It's what you want, do it. You're not interfering with my entertainment by that choice, so why should I care.

Danger Mouse
08-06-2015, 07:44 PM
Yeah, fortunately IQ also isn't needed to be a tapthlete either, huh. ;-)))

I can see it now, collecting the towels and watching the adulation of the sports stars with jealousy. All the while plotting revenge as soon as the right freemium platform came along.... ("snort, giggle"). Yeah, you show'd 'em good :-))))

Hilarious!! Oh, I'm in stitches over here.

I think I'll save this and trot it out every time jealousy cops a mention. LMFAO.

Danger Mouse
08-06-2015, 07:50 PM
If you want to be in awe, go to church. If it's all so meaningless, I don't understand why...... zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Sorry, sent me to sleep. Can you condense it down and snazz it up a bit please. You've obviously never pitched anything before.

Evil Mastermind
08-06-2015, 07:55 PM
If you want to be in awe, go to church. If it's all so meaningless, I don't understand why some of you are here posting, seems to be hypo critical. Some people know how hard it is to fill a roster with active people who will put in the time it takes to put the team I. The best position. Now imagine what it takes to put together a roster of people who actually second despite the games problems, month after month,my ear after year. If you can honestly say there's nothing to that, that little to no effort is needed for that, then you are seriously deluding yourself. As nugget pointed out, the people at that level arnt the ones talking money, it's you guys who seem all hung up on it. The money is secondary to the time requirements the organization required, the communication, etc to put I that kind of effort each cycle. You guys keep complaining so much about the game and it's problems,t hats fine, if it's that bad for you stop playing,math at will solve the problem. Money? Time is worth more than money my freind, and you're still giving the game a lot of that apparently, even if only by your constant posts in the forum. At least some of us still feel we have something to invest into the game ( Jo that's not refering to money) you're still here despite the appearance you give that you have nothing but disdain, or that somehow you're getting back at gree for using their services for free? Lol, now that's funny. Stop deluding yourselves with those tales. You are worse off than you claim the spenders are, you invest time and energy into something you yourselves say has no value, and is nothing but a scam. You keep doing it despite believing this is indeed true. I liek. Go to the theater for the experience, sure at some point I can see it for free in TV. It's not the same experience, and not the same entertainment, at least for me. If you want to wait for it to come out on TV, more power to you. I won't call you names, think you have serious phycological issues because of it. It's what you want, do it. You're not interfering with my entertainment by that choice, so why should I care.

You and nugget are cut from the same cloth. Not once did I say the game didn't have any value. I have enjoyed playing probably just as much as you have.

My problem is your arrogant pompous attitude. You come on spouting off about SUPremacy and greatness.

You haven't done anything worthy of praise. You havent done anything noteworthy. You haven't done anything that will ever make anyone, except Nugget, revere you. It's a war game App. You didn't do anything special, no matter how many times you tell yourself that you have.

I'm glad you think you're the MW God and you think that people should put you on a pedestal. No one cares what you've done in this game accept you. You don't have to come on here everyday and rationalize why you do what you do. Nobody cares, but I for one am sick and tired of hearing about it. Get over yourself.

Allday
08-06-2015, 07:59 PM
Sorry, sent me to sleep. Can you condense it down and snazz it up a bit please. You've obviously never pitched anything before.
I'll condense it for you. If you are mad at gree and hate the game then that's fine, just don't hate the players that still play it and like it. It's all about what people want to do and how they want to spend their entertainment money. No one would disagree that gree should should improve.

MAD NUGGETT
08-06-2015, 08:00 PM
You and nugget are cut from the same cloth. Not once did I say the game didn't have any value. I have enjoyed playing probably just as much as you have.

My problem is your arrogant pompous attitude. You come on spouting off about SUPremacy and greatness.

You haven't done anything worthy of praise. You havent done anything noteworthy. You haven't done anything that will ever make anyone, except Nugget, revere you. It's a war game App. You didn't do anything special, no matter how many times you tell yourself that you have.

I'm glad you think you're the MW God and you think that people should put you on a pedestal. No one cares what you've done in this game accept you. You don't have to come on here everyday and rationalize why you do what you do. Nobody cares, but I for one am sick and tired of hearing about it. Get over yourself.

This is a modern war web site where we talk about all things Modern War. If you don't like it, go to another web site. 3297 people care enough to read this post and you cared enough to reply two times now. I think you should rethink your arguments a bit before commenting.

MAD NUGGETT
08-06-2015, 08:03 PM
Oh yeah, I almost forgot. SUP IS NUMBER 1 and birds are dead. Hahahhahahaha.

Evil Mastermind
08-06-2015, 08:09 PM
This is a modern war web site where we talk about all things Modern War. If you don't like it, go to another web site. 3297 people care enough to read this post and you cared enough to reply two times now. I think you should rethink your arguments a bit before commenting.

You and Speed are right. You have achieved so much. I should be honored that I can even post in same thread as you all.

I'm sure you all will be telling your children and grandchildren about your great accomplishments in MW. The legacy will live throughout history. I look forward to my child coming home from school and telling me about how he learned in history class about the epic battles of pirates and birds.

LMAO

Speed ump
08-06-2015, 08:19 PM
Supremacy? Greatness? Can you quote where I said any such thing? Mw God? Lol. My lord you guys are really full of yourselves, and the jealousy is dripping out of both corners of your mouths. You seem to enjoy putting words in other people's mouths, all I have to do is quote your own words. According g to several,of you here i don't even play anymore, so how can I be some sort of Mw god. You still find enjoyment from the game? So, you come on once a day and tap a few minutes? No? You do your best to complete as many events as you can, spend time on weekends helping with wd and fl? Why? To do as much for your team as you can? Wow, what an idea. To see what you can acheived? Imagine that. If any of the above is indeed the case, sure sounds like we are actually the same. So why would anyone bring up why some spend money doing it, or spend more than they do? Simple, because they can't,mane for some reason they feel like this belittles them in others eyes. I've said many times if you prefer to play for free, do it. If your Li it is 100 nucks a month, then see how far you can go with that amount. You're still competing , just exactly like ones that spend more, and/ or spend less than you. I get it. The people on the rod who drive faster than me are idiots, the ones who drive slower than me are fools, and the ones who drive the same speed as me are real jerks. Yes, see, I do get it. I know exactly where you're comming from

Danger Mouse
08-06-2015, 08:30 PM
The following is an excerpt from Red Dwarf: series 4, episode 6, entitled "Meltdown." Behold, The King of Risk, Arnold Rimmer;

RIMMER: So there we were at 2:30 in the morning; I was beginning to wish
I had never come to cadet training school. To the south lay water --
there was no way we could cross that. To the east and west two armies
squeezed us in a pincer. The only way was north; I had to go for it
and pray the Gods were smiling on me. I picked up the dice and threw
two sixes. Caldecott couldn't believe it. My go again; another two
sixes!
LISTER: Rimmer, what's wrong with you? Don't you realize that no one is
even slightly interested in anything you're saying? You've got this
major psychological defect which blinds you to the fact that you're
boring people to death! How come you can't sense that?
RIMMER: Anyway I picked up the dice again... Unbelievable! Another two
sixes!
LISTER: Rimmer!
RIMMER: What?
LISTER: No one wants to know some stupid story about how you beat your
Cadet School Training Officer at Risk.
RIMMER: Then -- disaster! I threw a two and a three; Caldecott picked up
the dice and threw snake eyes -- I was still in it.
LISTER: Cat, can you talk to him?.

CAT is sitting with big pieces of cotton wool plugged in to his ears. As
LISTER talks to him he takes one of the pieces.

CAT: What?
RIMMER: Anyway, to cut a long story short I threw a five and a four which
beat his three and a two, another double six followed by a double four
and a double five. After he'd thrown a three and a two I threw a six
and a three.
CAT: Man, this guy could bore for his country!
LISTER: What I want to know, is how the smeg can you remember what dice
you threw at a game you played when you were seventeen?
RIMMER: I jotted it down in my Risk campaign book. I always used to do
that so I could replay my moments of glory over a glass of brandy in
the sleeping quarters. I ask you, what better way is there to spend a
Saturday night?
CAT: Ya got me.
RIMMER: So a six and a three and he came back with a three and a two.
LISTER: Rimmer, can't you tell the story is not gripping me? I'm in a
state of non-grippedness, I am completely smegging ungripped. Shut the
smeg up.
RIMMER: Don't you want to hear the Risk story?
LISTER: That's what I've been saying for the last fifteen minutes.
RIMMER: But I thought that was because I hadn't got to the really
interesting bit...
LISTER: What really interesting bit?
RIMMER: Ah well, that was about two hours later, after he'd thrown a
three and a two and I'd thrown a four and a one. I picked up the
dice...
LISTER: Hang on Rimmer, hang on... the really interesting bit is exactly
the same as the dull bit.
RIMMER: You don't know what I did with the dice though, do you? For all
you know, I could have jammed them up his nostrils, head butted him on
the nose and they could have blasted out of his ears. That would've
been quite interesting.
LISTER: OK, Rimmer. What did you do with the dice?.
RIMMER: I threw a five and a two.
LISTER: And that's the really interesting bit?
RIMMER: Well it was interesting to me, it got me into Irkutsk.

Evil Mastermind
08-06-2015, 08:30 PM
Supremacy? Greatness? Can you quote where I said any such thing? Mw God? Lol. My lord you guys are really full of yourselves, and the jealousy is dripping out of both corners of your mouths. You seem to enjoy putting words in other people's mouths, all I have to do is quote your own words. According g to several,of you here i don't even play anymore, so how can I be some sort of Mw god. You still find enjoyment from the game? So, you come on once a day and tap a few minutes? No? You do your best to complete as many events as you can, spend time on weekends helping with wd and fl? Why? To do as much for your team as you can? Wow, what an idea. To see what you can acheived? Imagine that. If any of the above is indeed the case, sure sounds like we are actually the same. So why would anyone bring up why some spend money doing it, or spend more than they do? Simple, because they can't,mane for some reason they feel like this belittles them in others eyes. I've said many times if you prefer to play for free, do it. If your Li it is 100 nucks a month, then see how far you can go with that amount. You're still competing , just exactly like ones that spend more, and/ or spend less than you. I get it. The people on the rod who drive faster than me are idiots, the ones who drive slower than me are fools, and the ones who drive the same speed as me are real jerks. Yes, see, I do get it. I know exactly where you're comming from

Ummm. Do you even read your own posts? I don't think so. Go back and read your previous one. If you aren't trying to convince people that you've "achieved" something then what?!?

Don't act like you know me. I'm not part of the DEW Nuttin crew. I've played on top 50 teams from the beginning. I stepped out of faction play some time ago because it was too time consuming. I still log in once or twice a day and play when I want to play. Not on GREEs schedule.

I suspect you are in the latter part of your life and any glory days that you actually did have are now buried in the past. This game and probably several other games are all that's left for you to hold on to some time type of "glory". So sad. Good luck tapping away this weekend to hold onto that precious spot.

Me jealous....I think not.
You, delusional...definitely.

Danger Mouse
08-06-2015, 08:31 PM
So, hardly a new phenomena ;-))))

MAD NUGGETT
08-06-2015, 08:40 PM
That's right. No more bragging about victories, wins, or anything else. We do not want to offend anyone. What a bunch of babies. The post from the start was nothing more than a jab at the team that has been an adversary since day one. It makes sense that a comment would be made to poke fun at them. It also makes sense that it would be posted here, in the modern war forum. I'm sorry, but no matter how many times you guys respond, nothing will ever change the fact that you are jealous. One enormous big fat peanut butter and jelly sammy. Mmmmm mmmmm good.

Ajk
08-06-2015, 08:50 PM
You must find it somewhat amusing? Where else will you find great poo slinging, high horse attitudes, mobs, free players, semi retired players, and trolls who don't troll all in one big happy place. 👍👍
I do, but lately, it's kind of gotten rather boring here Benson, I do believe I need a another drink. Would you be so kind as to get me another martini good sir?

Speed ump
08-06-2015, 08:51 PM
And apparently I don't know them, but they know me. One is babbling and posting some convo from who knows where about who knows what. Here we go,eats see what they come up with for this.

The sun rose this morning, and it set this evening. The waterfall was very loud. I like green eggs and ham.

It will be intresting to see how they respond to that.

Toby_Bear
08-06-2015, 09:18 PM
And apparently I don't know them, but they know me. One is babbling and posting some convo from who knows where about who knows what. Here we go,eats see what they come up with for this.

The sun rose this morning, and it set this evening. The waterfall was very loud. I like green eggs and ham.

It will be intresting to see how they respond to that.

Dang, you didn't die yet! Truly disappointed for a number of reasons with the biggest being your continued egotistical, poorly written, typo riddled, obnoxious, and quite frankly boring post. Maybe you can talk about your 40k spending trip to target to purchase iTunes cards and give us all a big laugh because let's be honest with everyone here, the crap version of the maytag man totallllllllly does that..... Lmfao... Your a joke speed dump

Danger Mouse
08-06-2015, 09:29 PM
That's right. No more bragging about victories, wins, or anything else. We do not want to offend anyone. What a bunch of babies. The post from the start was nothing more than a jab at the team that has been an adversary since day one. It makes sense that a comment would be made to poke fun at them. It also makes sense that it would be posted here, in the modern war forum. I'm sorry, but no matter how many times you guys respond, nothing will ever change the fact that you are jealous. One enormous big fat peanut butter and jelly sammy. Mmmmm mmmmm good.

Damn, those jocks must have really done a number on this guy. Still, buying all those pixels must have really showed those naturally talented sports stars who the real champion is! LMFAO.

Toby_Bear
08-06-2015, 09:35 PM
Damn, those jocks must have really done a number on this guy. Still, buying all those pixels must have really showed those naturally talented sports stars who the real champion is! LMFAO.

Long duck dummie is as big of a poser as speed dump. I've seen a pic of speed dump and he is prolly like Most imagine, HUGE ears, old as dirt and appears to have been either dropped on his Face as a child or beaten a ton as a youth, prolly both. I can only imagine what this turd LDD looks like but I suspect he is every bit of speed dumps twin

Danger Mouse
08-06-2015, 09:46 PM
The thing I find the funniest is they way they honestly believe there's something to brag about! Hilarious!

"I bought my way to the top of an imaginary world in a phone game! I'm King Of The World!!".

Geez, I bet that gets a lot of high fives in the sports bars, while the dumb naturally talented athletes can only dream of such glory and all the admiring ladies look on and purr. PPfffttttt...... If you didn't roll on the floor laughing you'd cry. LMFAO.

MAD NUGGETT
08-06-2015, 10:16 PM
Long duck dummie is as big of a poser as speed dump. I've seen a pic of speed dump and he is prolly like Most imagine, HUGE ears, old as dirt and appears to have been either dropped on his Face as a child or beaten a ton as a youth, prolly both. I can only imagine what this turd LDD looks like but I suspect he is every bit of speed dumps twin

I'm sure Toby Bear is Modern Wars own Bad Boy. Sorry, I can't imagine you being very tough or athletic since your forum name is based after a doll my special needs neighbor used to molest on daily basis. You are pretty disgusting

Danger Mouse
08-06-2015, 10:23 PM
I'm sure Toby Bear is Modern Wars own Bad Boy. Sorry, I can't imagine you being very tough or athletic since your forum name is based after a doll my special needs neighbor used to molest on daily basis. You are pretty disgusting

Yep, definitely some jealousy issues there regarding those with physical attributes or athletic talent. Too funny.

Don't worry, you've shown you're willing to go those extra yards, redeeming iTunes cards in truly god like fashion. All those jocks that kicked sand your way are quaking before your prowess now! That show'd 'em! LMFAO

DEWIN NUTTIN
08-06-2015, 10:45 PM

I DEW freely and eagerly admit, your skills at THIS are awesome.
I've watched you develop.
You were always good.
Today you are great.
In fact, I would say you are among the top ten at DEWING this special THINGY we DEW.

DEWIN NUTTIN
08-06-2015, 10:47 PM

Your revelations and personal insight about certain historical developments are very informative.
Thank you.

MAD NUGGETT
08-06-2015, 10:57 PM
Yep, definitely some jealousy issues there regarding those with physical attributes or athletic talent. Too funny.

Don't worry, you've shown you're willing to go those extra yards, redeeming iTunes cards in truly god like fashion. All those jocks that kicked sand your way are quaking before your prowess now! That show'd 'em! LMFAO

if your comments were funny or had any wit to them I would respond to you. Just because you laugh at your own dumb comments EVERY SINGLE TIME does not make them funny. You are lucky I have responded to you up until this point as your ramblings and babble are boring me. Wait for my next awesome thread so you can have something do. Until then, see us, losers.

Danger Mouse
08-06-2015, 10:59 PM
if your comments were funny or had any wit to them I would respond to you. Just because you laugh at your own dumb comments EVERY SINGLE TIME does not make them funny. You are lucky I have responded to you up until this point as your ramblings and babble are boring me. Wait for my next awesome thread so you can have something do. Until then, see us, losers.

Oops, it appears I may have inadvertently touched a nerve.......... ROTFLMFAO!!!! Oh, tears, too funny.......

Dude, another news flash. I'm not laughing at me...... "Hello, I'm Mr Awesome". What a hoot.

East Coast Bias
08-07-2015, 01:00 AM

Jesus Christ. A simple post turns into 11 pages of crap from all sides. Yes, there are those who are jealous and won't admit it and there are those who look at this and say who gives a fuc. Interesting times in MW, I never thought VFFL would need to merge but they did. Everyone who claims they haven't, have taken in small groups. What we've been seeing will continue. Even SUP has had to recruit and take from others to stay where they are. KYS/GDF? Just look at the rosters and they've gone through their own recruitments. This is MW today and will continue until the last few whales stop spending. But I hope they don't as they keep the lights on and help all the other factions have a reason to keep in touch. Heck, it might be fantasy fb, bb, etc., if not for Gree.

Speed ump
08-07-2015, 05:32 AM
Looks like we are the ones who touched a nerve nugget, these guys can't help themselves. You baited and hooked them with the original post, and have had them on the line ever since. They keep talking about someone thinking they're great, so apparently they think we are somehow great and that disturbs them, as I know we just play a game and like to mow down whatever stands in our way, but great? Don't see how anyone thinks that, but if that's the image they have, who am I to dispute it

WBS
08-07-2015, 05:34 AM
Makes for entertaining reading. There is no wrong or right side in the conversation really. Those who love to spend to stay at the top enjoy doing it. Those with more frugal minds feel it's a waste of money to do so on a failed product. Each side and any other side taken is right in their own aspect.

I get the biggest chuckle of the word jealous that gets spread around here like butter on toast. There have been a few that have admitted to jealousy, but the majority of those against spending here on MW jealousy isn't even on their minds. I say if being in a top faction gives you shivers up your legs still by all means keep doing it.

Aj Here's a martini for you kind sir ����������������

Speed ump
08-07-2015, 05:38 AM
Now a post that makes some sense. Hopefully the others don't rake you to hard for that one,lol.

DEWIN NUTTIN
08-07-2015, 05:39 AM
The following is an excerpt from Red Dwarf: series 4, episode 6, entitled "Meltdown." Behold, The King of Risk, Arnold Rimmer;

RIMMER: So there we were at 2:30 in the morning; I was beginning to wish
I had never come to cadet training school. To the south lay water --
there was no way we could cross that. To the east and west two armies
squeezed us in a pincer. The only way was north; I had to go for it
and pray the Gods were smiling on me. I picked up the dice and threw
two sixes. Caldecott couldn't believe it. My go again; another two
sixes!
LISTER: Rimmer, what's wrong with you? Don't you realize that no one is
even slightly interested in anything you're saying? You've got this
major psychological defect which blinds you to the fact that you're
boring people to death! How come you can't sense that?
RIMMER: Anyway I picked up the dice again... Unbelievable! Another two
sixes!
LISTER: Rimmer!
RIMMER: What?
LISTER: No one wants to know some stupid story about how you beat your
Cadet School Training Officer at Risk.
RIMMER: Then -- disaster! I threw a two and a three; Caldecott picked up
the dice and threw snake eyes -- I was still in it.
LISTER: Cat, can you talk to him?.

CAT is sitting with big pieces of cotton wool plugged in to his ears. As
LISTER talks to him he takes one of the pieces.

CAT: What?
RIMMER: Anyway, to cut a long story short I threw a five and a four which
beat his three and a two, another double six followed by a double four
and a double five. After he'd thrown a three and a two I threw a six
and a three.
CAT: Man, this guy could bore for his country!
LISTER: What I want to know, is how the smeg can you remember what dice
you threw at a game you played when you were seventeen?
RIMMER: I jotted it down in my Risk campaign book. I always used to do
that so I could replay my moments of glory over a glass of brandy in
the sleeping quarters. I ask you, what better way is there to spend a
Saturday night?
CAT: Ya got me.
RIMMER: So a six and a three and he came back with a three and a two.
LISTER: Rimmer, can't you tell the story is not gripping me? I'm in a
state of non-grippedness, I am completely smegging ungripped. Shut the
smeg up.
RIMMER: Don't you want to hear the Risk story?
LISTER: That's what I've been saying for the last fifteen minutes.
RIMMER: But I thought that was because I hadn't got to the really
interesting bit...
LISTER: What really interesting bit?
RIMMER: Ah well, that was about two hours later, after he'd thrown a
three and a two and I'd thrown a four and a one. I picked up the
dice...
LISTER: Hang on Rimmer, hang on... the really interesting bit is exactly
the same as the dull bit.
RIMMER: You don't know what I did with the dice though, do you? For all
you know, I could have jammed them up his nostrils, head butted him on
the nose and they could have blasted out of his ears. That would've
been quite interesting.
LISTER: OK, Rimmer. What did you do with the dice?.
RIMMER: I threw a five and a two.
LISTER: And that's the really interesting bit?
RIMMER: Well it was interesting to me, it got me into Irkutsk.

RIMMER?
Then LISTER.
It may be just me, but the names certainly DEW fit. LOL

Speed ump
08-07-2015, 09:44 AM
is it just me, or does it sound like a bunch of five years old gibberish?

Bndawgs
08-07-2015, 10:53 AM

I would argue that 99% of the stuff posted in this forum sounds like it could have come from a 5 yr old

Big John
08-07-2015, 10:57 AM
5 yr olds could programme the game better.

crazeejay
08-07-2015, 10:58 AM

Just like your stuff is run on sentence misspelled gibberish

WBS
08-07-2015, 12:58 PM
Just like your stuff is run on sentence misspelled gibberish

I hate to say it but he has a point Speed. Your typing sometimes consists of a lot of nonsensical gibberish, words not spelled correctly and baseless accusations of jealousy. I do agree with you that some posts that are poetic in nature like Dews that try to make a point without being specific and vague are gibberish at times also.

Would it be any fun anymore, or would there be any reason to come into this forum if we all agreed or had the same point of view? Our bickering if that what it's called actually gives a reason to post in the forum as the game itself has nothing new to offer. At least we get to war in here verbally on a level playing field instead of warring in MW which is simply a battle of bank accounts.

Speed ump
08-07-2015, 02:30 PM
My misspelling is legendary, and have endeared many to me for it,lol. Baseless? No, I think that fact has been more than proven many times over, though like any addict, denial is part of their addiction. I guess the ones who battle me here don't mind the losses in the forum any more than the losses in the game,hehe.

Danger Mouse
08-07-2015, 03:59 PM
Nah speedie, that's the beauty of the forum over MW. No one ever loses. They just carefully ignore any point that flies in the face of their obsessions. Wouldn't you agree? Yeah, you agree.

Funktacular
08-07-2015, 05:08 PM
Hey, can Phoenix Rising 1 beat SUP-U this war?

Danger Mouse
08-07-2015, 05:46 PM

If you spend enough, sure.

WBS
08-07-2015, 06:13 PM
My misspelling is legendary, and have endeared many to me for it,lol. Baseless? No, I think that fact has been more than proven many times over, though like any addict, denial is part of their addiction. I guess the ones who battle me here don't mind the losses in the forum any more than the losses in the game,hehe.

I could say over and over again that your addiction runs you and you are in denial of it. Just like most addicts would do. I could perceive that from your posts and by you continuing to spend so much in order to remain in first place, that to me seems like an addiction. Is it baseless, maybe. Is it true maybe. By you saying everyone is jealous of SUPU over and over again doesn't make it true, it only serves to make it more true to yourself.

I also perceive that you are the type of personality that has to be number one in all you do no matter what. That can be perceived through your last sentence of your post, it's all about winning to you.

DEWIN NUTTIN
08-07-2015, 06:38 PM

All that you see isn't what you think it to be,
As in your question about the Rising 1,
What some term a defeat is maybe a merger you see,
They like to play tricks to have their fun.
Now let's pull back the covers over the Rising 1,
Do you see why I say they is just having some fun?
All that glitters ain't real gold,
Some people is just really bold,
So, I wish them well,
Soon they'll come with the truth to tell.
Its also said a cat does toy with the mouse before he dines on the hair, meat, and skin,
Trust these beats will eat their own, regurgitate and DEW it again,
Rising 1 and Sup U are now blood kin,
No matter what SUP done won again!!!!

DEWIN NUTTIN
08-07-2015, 06:50 PM
I taught "dude" all them tricks,
Me and Dingleberry was just having some kicks,
Dude thinks he knows it all,
Me and DB had us a ball,
On that day the game was forever put in flux,
Dude and his pals was sitting ducks,
DB done packed it all in,
Off he rode after the "fake" win,
From that day right up to current time,
Dude is mad someone kicked his behind,
Dude claims he's done it all,
Talks, boasts, and whines at y'all,
They say Humpty Dumpty had a great fall,
When he once fell off that wall,
All the King's men,
Couldn't help him mend,
My last day here the full story I will tell,
Gonna enjoy cracking his thin egg shell!!!

RealMoneyFakeGold
08-08-2015, 09:31 AM
Me and DB had us a ball,
All the King's men,
Couldn't help him mend,

You claim to dew nuttin
But you do a lot
Always posting nonsense
It's all you've got
You're life revolves around this forum
With a complete lack of decorum
You long for days of old
When you stood big and bold
No real life is why you stick around
You've been reduced to the forum clown.

Jd-fors
08-08-2015, 09:45 AM
I for one can hardly wait for your last day here to tell your version Mr.insane.i have a story to tell too. when you post yours up.then,it will come down to credibility I guess.Ireland was my last one too but I didn't leave bitter.i had a hell of a lot of fun!
You taught me a lot at the cove.how to read walls,psyche ops,trickery,double dealings and playing both sides.
But I guess today won't be your last day,will it Charlie?

WBS
08-08-2015, 09:56 AM
Have you guys noticed how small the leader board is? Faction participation is shrinking fast. 28000 points is top 1000. 200 points is too 4000.

Brown Out
08-08-2015, 10:43 AM
Have you guys noticed how small the leader board is? Faction participation is shrinking fast. 28000 points is top 1000. 200 points is too 4000.

Have you noticed how disgruntled wBS is with the game but be keeps playing regardless?

Must be an awesome game to keep players playing even though they hate it.

WBS
08-08-2015, 12:57 PM
Have you noticed how disgruntled wBS is with the game but be keeps playing regardless?

Must be an awesome game to keep players playing even though they hate it.

Notice how I have never said I was disgruntled with the game but notice how brown out likes to put words in others mouths. I still like the game. I hate the glitches and I hate WD. I simply do not praise gree for their screw ups and don't give gree a pass.

Maybe you can't accept the facts that there is less participation in each WD, that has nothing to do with anything I or anyone else says. Get that brown stuff out of your eyes and maybe you will see what's happening to this once fun game. I still have an ounce of hope it can be fixed.

DEWIN NUTTIN
08-08-2015, 10:59 PM
I for one can hardly wait for your last day here to tell your version Mr.insane.i have a story to tell too. when you post yours up.then,it will come down to credibility I guess.Ireland was my last one too but I didn't leave bitter.i had a hell of a lot of fun!
You taught me a lot at the cove.how to read walls,psyche ops,trickery,double dealings and playing both sides.
But I guess today won't be your last day,will it Charlie?

You need not wait for anyone to DEW anything you wish to DEW.
I don't care who believes me, because I believe myself.
Anytime you feel froggy, jump.

Speed ump
08-08-2015, 11:06 PM
Getting a little testy are we dew? Seems like more people are looking for you to finally turn over your cards. I know it will never happen, and if it ever did, it would be nothing more than fake, made up, just like your old Twitter posts. I really enjoyed your rip off reort. I did recently find that, and responded to help correct a few mistakes in it. I'm sure you wouldn't want anything but the real facts known, so no need to thank me.

Agent Orange
08-09-2015, 05:22 AM
Notice how I have never said I was disgruntled with the game but notice how brown out likes to put words in others mouths. I still like the game. I hate the glitches and I hate WD. I simply do not praise gree for their screw ups and don't give gree a pass.

Maybe you can't accept the facts that there is less participation in each WD, that has nothing to do with anything I or anyone else says. Get that brown stuff out of your eyes and maybe you will see what's happening to this once fun game. I still have an ounce of hope it can be fixed.

The bigger question you should be asking is, whose secondary forum troll account this 'person' belongs to....

The hint may be in the continued misuse of the term 'hate'.....

WBS
08-09-2015, 05:58 AM
The bigger question you should be asking is, whose secondary forum troll account this 'person' belongs to....

The hint may be in the continued misuse of the term 'hate'.....

You could be right. It seems like a few words in this forum get misused and used to assume.

Agent Orange
08-09-2015, 06:08 AM
Me and DB had us a ball,
All the King's men,
Couldn't help him mend,

This is like the American Pie of MW. ;)

Ah yes the good old days when the game was fun, trash talk wasn't personal and skill and cunning ruled.

Now it's been distilled down to mindless tapping.

Cannot Connect To Server
08-09-2015, 06:49 AM
"Lets go to Red Alert...."

" Are you sure?...that does mean changing the lightbulb"

RD had some of the best lines DMouse. so did DM lol

shame theres nothing like them anymore... usa has no clue these days how to produce.

"Navigations gone plumb crzy" "we can stabalise the system by rebuilding the quantum wave generator with a magnetically chargen coron" "what about this lil ole paper clip?" "oh..that will work too."

11 pages read page 1 read 11 then rest cant be bothered...but lets just say.Birds fly gree still suck.

Cannot Connect To Server
08-09-2015, 06:55 AM
my post posted twice gree fix ur flipping game.

MAD NUGGETT
08-09-2015, 04:50 PM
Getting a little testy are we dew? Seems like more people are looking for you to finally turn over your cards. I know it will never happen, and if it ever did, it would be nothing more than fake, made up, just like your old Twitter posts. I really enjoyed your rip off reort. I did recently find that, and responded to help correct a few mistakes in it. I'm sure you wouldn't want anything but the real facts known, so no need to thank me.

If you add facts it will mess everything up. Lmao.

DEWIN NUTTIN
08-09-2015, 06:02 PM

People admire those who speak the truth.
Many people tell me that your posts inspire them to get help.
You just keep on DEWING it your way, talking TRUTH to power and deniers.

DEWIN NUTTIN
08-09-2015, 06:05 PM
This is like the American Pie of MW. ;)

Ah yes the good old days when the game was fun, trash talk wasn't personal and skill and cunning ruled.

Now it's been distilled down to mindless tapping.

Yee olde friend, LOL, some of us recall better, brighter, happier times for this "game".
Those were fun filled days for sure.
The forum was fun, too.
Times DEW change, and here we all are for a little bit longer.

Speed ump
08-09-2015, 10:58 PM
AO,mnewsflash.,they game has ALWAYS been about tapping, at at no point in time was real so called skill ever been part of it. They only reason why you remeber them fondly was because it was new at the time. Dew, you were fed up with the game just a few months into it, so the glory days for you were the first three months or so.

DEWIN NUTTIN
08-09-2015, 11:02 PM
If the lion had lived, and he could talk, he'd have given a very different account of the hunt!

Vegaman
08-10-2015, 06:08 AM
If the lion had lived, and he could talk, he'd have given a very different account of the hunt!

Dam dentists !

DEWIN NUTTIN
08-10-2015, 06:14 AM
Dam dentists !

LMFAO. Poor Cecil and his brother Jericho.

AHH
08-10-2015, 11:47 AM
Pretty sure Jericho is still roaming around. Weren't the reports of his death inaccurate?

J-manKometh96
08-10-2015, 12:13 PM
Pretty sure Jericho is still roaming around. Weren't the reports of his death inaccurate?

Correct.

The_Jedi
08-10-2015, 01:25 PM
Correct.

Technically 11...

J-manKometh96
08-10-2015, 02:12 PM
Lol. Anal much?

Speed ump
08-10-2015, 03:49 PM
That's the wonderful thing about some chat history's,money go all the way back to the begining. I can still find what the lion was thinking before he was slayed.

Speed ump
08-10-2015, 03:54 PM
Don't know if anyone else noticed, but don't the new birds look a whole lot like the old birds? Just a simple observation, not a criticism.

Danger Mouse
08-10-2015, 04:26 PM
Don't know if anyone else noticed, but don't the new birds look a whole lot like the old birds? Just a simple observation, not a criticism.

Can't say that I did notice. Why, is that important?

Speed ump
08-10-2015, 04:46 PM
I don't remeber saying it was important, just an observation. Much like if it is hazy outside, I made observe that it's smoggy today.

WBS
08-10-2015, 05:37 PM

All I saw was 2 teams rewarding gree for a lackluster broken product.

Gree was first place, the first loser in second place was SUPu, the second loser was PR1. I am assuming supu was 2nd and pr1 was 3rd. I didn't look since this morning.

Congrats speed If you guys were able to outspend PR1, I know it makes you feel good. I'm assuming you guys were a place above them as I didn't look since this morning.

Speed ump
08-10-2015, 05:51 PM
Someone has to spend to help support your habit.right?

Brown Out
08-10-2015, 07:26 PM
http://youtu.be/dU14Fa7IdUE

MAD NUGGETT
08-10-2015, 09:42 PM
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view2/1419588/dead-bird-dead-bird-dead-bird-o.gif

WBS
08-11-2015, 03:13 AM
[QUOTE=Speed ump;1527082]Someone has to spend to help support your habit.right?[/

If that is what makes you sleep better at night. My habit/enjoyment for this game dropped when stat inflation hit and the new LTB buildings came out. Now it's simply something to kill the time with when I get off of work and relax for a half hour.

HellRaizer
08-11-2015, 03:55 AM
One thing can be noted.. This thread was no longer true ( a bit like my departure from the forums lol ), the birds weren't done. Wonder if they are now, of if it will be the same next time

Naughty Toon
08-11-2015, 09:09 AM
They turned into a big bird team. ....the Phoenix rose from the ashes. .....and was swatted back into the dirt

WBS
08-11-2015, 10:32 AM
They turned into a big bird team. ....the Phoenix rose from the ashes. .....and was swatted back into the dirt

At least they have sup something to do. I would have to imagine it would get boring with no one to compete against.

Speed ump
08-12-2015, 02:37 PM
Hell, they were never really done, just some guys poking fun at them following the same mo of merging again and again, when they're faltering. Soon we will see them back at the nest having pulled the strongest players from the team they merged with. Or they might make the new shell the main one, and send the rest to the old one. Hard to say what team it really is, though birds for sure lead it. It's part of so many teams that have recently been merged themselves. They'll probably lay low after deleting themselves this last one, if history proves anything, then who knows, they might make another try, and that's the scenario I'd bet on. They'll try to steal a few more pieces of the puzzle here and there to see if they can't get the extra oomph they think they need. As in the past I find that teams with so many recently new players, that the chemistry can sometimes be a problem. They have left or merged with other teams for much of this same reason, so getting a lot of varying expectations together and hell in a short time can be an issue. Time will tell

HellRaizer
08-12-2015, 03:35 PM
Hell, they were never really done, just some guys poking fun at them following the same mo of merging again and again, when they're faltering. Soon we will see them back at the nest having pulled the strongest players from the team they merged with. Or they might make the new shell the main one, and send the rest to the old one. Hard to say what team it really is, though birds for sure lead it. It's part of so many teams that have recently been merged themselves. They'll probably lay low after deleting themselves this last one, if history proves anything, then who knows, they might make another try, and that's the scenario I'd bet on. They'll try to steal a few more pieces of the puzzle here and there to see if they can't get the extra oomph they think they need. As in the past I find that teams with so many recently new players, that the chemistry can sometimes be a problem. They have left or merged with other teams for much of this same reason, so getting a lot of varying expectations together and hell in a short time can be an issue. Time will tell

Yip gotta agree.. If they want to win and cash isn't an option, they need a faction of 60 people, who maybe sit on 3 months worth of max bonus gold to give them enough to constantly tap. Then they'd have to go all guns blazing for 3 days non stop to take the lead and never lose it.. I just can't see that happening.. SUP always appear to be organised enough to keep a lead that stops last min blazes

truthteller
08-12-2015, 03:45 PM
Someone has to spend to help support your habit.right?

True, very true, without SUP's patronage, MW would be dead and I would no longer get to play as I still find some entertainment in the game

Speed ump
08-12-2015, 05:49 PM
At least you'll admit you do, some of these guys obviously just outright hate it, yet still spend lots of time here. I guess that's a point of view I will never understand.

psyconaz
08-12-2015, 06:30 PM
Maybe if you were not arrogant there will be less haters

sstuutss
08-12-2015, 07:41 PM
Maybe if you were not arrogant there will be less haters
I doubt we will ever find out.

WBS
08-12-2015, 08:33 PM
True, very true, without SUP's patronage, MW would be dead and I would no longer get to play as I still find some entertainment in the game

Just think of the outcome if gree actually could program a good game that doesn't pander to the whales. More than just the top 50 would spend a decent amount because the base of the game is fun, but gree has taken the fun out of it. Look at Super Cell, much better ran game with no glitches to date for me, and you can leave for a bit and come back and not be left in the dust. Gree has backed itself into a corner and now must rely heavily on the top 100 or maybe even top 50 nowadays.

Speed ump
08-12-2015, 09:29 PM
Pysco, you seem to be the one who thinks he's better than others, you might look up that word to see what it means before using it in sentences, just because you've seen it before.

psyconaz
08-13-2015, 08:24 AM
Pysco, you seem to be the one who thinks he's better than others, you might look up that word to see what it means before using it in sentences, just because you've seen it before.

Lol really? I think you should read again what you said in your other thread about top 10 can't beat sup that was full of bs.

psyconaz
09-22-2015, 03:16 PM

TMI
09-22-2015, 03:20 PM

Good luck

How about becoming PR1 and taking first?

That's a good idea!

good gawd noooo
09-22-2015, 05:32 PM
them birds didn't fly the coop instead the flew over SUP and took a big POOP!

Speed ump
09-22-2015, 06:01 PM
Those birds flew several coops actually, or have been coop hoping, whichever term you want to use. Why all the concern over something that means nothing to you gawd, as you and your friends have stated over and over. Guess you care much more than you want to admit, that's ok. I won't let your secret out.

WBS
09-22-2015, 06:37 PM
them birds didn't fly the coop instead the flew over SUP and took a big POOP!

If I could be one animal it would be some type of bird. I could take a poop anywhere I wanted. Imagine the freedom of that, plus you wouldn't have to wipe and would save trees because of it. Being a bird also helps the economy I could keep glass businesses making money, window washers would be pleased at my multiple deposits of bird poo on windows that need to be cleaned. I guess you could be right GG, they probably keep pirate sailors working to by keeping them scrubbing the deck and washing sails. Some birds even sit on pirates shoulders and give them directions. Birds and Pirates can make a wondeful team.

Speed ump
09-22-2015, 06:44 PM
be careful of hunters with shotguns, and kids with Bb guns, sling shots, Hawks,

WBS
09-22-2015, 06:48 PM
be careful of hunters with shotguns, and kids with Bb guns, sling shots, Hawks,

Very true Speed. But the Pirates could keep me safe while I watch out for Moby **** for the Pirates.

Everything has its weakness but pooping wherever I wanted does sound appealing lol.

carl9764
09-23-2015, 12:30 AM
SUP will never give up surely

Toby_Bear
09-23-2015, 03:05 PM
SUP will never give up surely

Wasn't their choice, birds prevailed and they are incapable of overcoming such adversity. Not a big deal, they had their run, it's over now.

Speed ump
09-23-2015, 03:37 PM
Toby, you sure prevailed with your trolling, and yes, a number of people have given up on the forums new use of you and your club buddies

good gawd noooo
09-23-2015, 03:50 PM
I just love how easily and quickly I got grouped with the "haters club". Don't I need an invite or pass a entrance exam? pledge for a week or something like that? I also find it quite interesting that someone outside of the "haters" club appears to be in charge of entry.. told ya before I don't hate you and I don't hate sup.. just so refreshing to see a change of the leader board was like a gift to see it change before I closed down my team. But with your personality, inability to see whats right in front of you, and constant need to make others feel beneath you.. well I can see why you have so many haters.......

Speed ump
09-23-2015, 03:54 PM
Gawd, it's not who you hate , as I told you before( and we know you're fibbing a little about that anyways, it's ok) it's the message of hate that you spread. That's what it takes to join the hate club, on behalf of your fellow members, welcome aboard. They're kind of shy around newcomers, and so busy refreshing the forum to see my latest posts, that I'm sure they just plumb forgot.

Danger Mouse
09-23-2015, 03:54 PM
M
I just love how easily and quickly I got grouped with the "haters club". Don't I need an invite or pass a entrance exam? pledge for a week or something like that? I also find it quite interesting that someone outside of the "haters" club appears to be in charge of entry.. told ya before I don't hate you and I don't hate sup.. just so refreshing to see a change of the leader board was like a gift to see it change before I closed down my team. But with your personality, inability to see whats right in front of you, and constant need to make others feel beneath you.. well I can see why you have so many haters.......

Hate takes energy, and it's really not worth it.

More amused contempt than anything.

Speed ump
09-23-2015, 03:57 PM
Toby and Pysco especially are the easiest to poke and prod. Dm gets offended and defensive easily, wbs attempts to show his ponderous intellect, I think dew is just constantly stoned. Just to fill you in on a few of your club mates.

DEWIN NUTTIN
09-23-2015, 04:19 PM
Toby and Pysco especially are the easiest to poke and prod. Dm gets offended and defensive easily, wbs attempts to show his ponderous intellect, I think dew is just constantly stoned. Just to fill you in on a few of your club mates.

First came The Amazing Kreskin, now we have The Greater Spud Thump....

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTGltcENPDjX6orPtDDEfKgx4FyUzav3 KlanErganshJ7mwvT8n4w

(http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/511sXPCl5fL._AC_UL320_SR210,320_.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.amazon.com/Kreskin-Confidential-Worlds-Greatest-Mentalist/dp/1438972792&h=320&w=210&tbnid=fWCCHVE3D0CgCM:&docid=oKKgQ42JHx2TdM&hl=en&ei=ZzQDVrKJDoq-ggTAn4fYBg&tbm=isch&ved=0CEQQMygeMB5qFQoTCPLY8LKmjsgCFQqfgAodwM8Baw)
(http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://i.ytimg.com/vi/B5RHE6-QC4M/hqdefault.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v%3DB5RHE6-QC4M&h=360&w=480&tbnid=nofQ3TJpTmgzWM:&docid=BgKlVZx_s-6NxM&hl=en&ei=ZzQDVrKJDoq-ggTAn4fYBg&tbm=isch&ved=0CCEQMygDMANqFQoTCPLY8LKmjsgCFQqfgAodwM8Baw)

http://www.amazingkreskin.com/

WBS
09-23-2015, 06:43 PM

Hahahahaa. Im so happy that Speed let us into his group, please give us the rules and meeting times Speed.