PDA

View Full Version : Which Syndicate Attack Bonuses give the best bang for your buck?

Karl Washington
08-04-2015, 06:54 AM
Has anyone monitored your actual increase for each syndicate Attack bonus upgrade?

I'm curious which ones actually give you the best increase per dollar spent. Gun attack is a LOT more expensive to upgrade. But is it really worth it? Does your attack increase 6x more then the cost of upgrading car when compared to Gun @ 18mil for 5% vs Car @ 3mil for additional 5%?

Attacks:
Car
Melee
Gun
Armor
Explosive

Thanks!

Evan1000
08-04-2015, 07:00 AM
It would all depend on an individuals needs, and for syndicate bonuses you can't buy them based on that (unless you're by yourself) so just buy the cheapest and keep working your way up.

Karl Washington
08-04-2015, 10:57 AM
Yes I understand everyone has a different set of weapons. Gree needs to make it so you can see your Totals in each category, that would be real nice. Then we can compare to all members to see what works best for all.

I did do an upgrade, and for ME the Explosive at only 170mil more then Melee was a way better value. I gained 1.8mil attack for Melee and 3.82mil for the Explosive.....

It would all depend on an individuals needs, and for syndicate bonuses you can't buy them based on that (unless you're by yourself) so just buy the cheapest and keep working your way up.

Dipstik
08-04-2015, 11:02 AM
Just buy all of them.

Vile Lynn
08-04-2015, 11:26 AM
Karl, this is for you to figure out.
You need to tally up your own equipment stats. GREE is not going to make it easy for you to make wise choices.

Dipstik is right: buy them all.
You will eventually so it doesn't really matter what you buy first or last.

IMHO, most customers are attack-stat-heavy with guns, then melee, then explosives, then cars. Armor usually has the lowest attack stats. That is the order I would buy bonuses if I had a syn that needed bonuses.

Karl Washington
08-04-2015, 01:43 PM
I know right? I just need like a trillion dollars! hahahah

Just buy all of them.

Karl Washington
08-04-2015, 01:47 PM
Yea we know that. Hell took them forever to add commas so it was easier to see dollar amounts. I don't think I have that much free time to tally up my weapons :(. That would be a nightmare project. My main thing was to figure out if spending 18billion for next Gun upgrade. Might be a total waste. Would rather do the ones that are good first then do the less useful upgrade last. For some reason I remember doing the one gun upgrade and was not impressed with the amount of Attack I received.

Karl, this is for you to figure out.
You need to tally up your own equipment stats. GREE is not going to make it easy for you to make wise choices.

Dipstik is right: buy them all.
You will eventually so it doesn't really matter what you buy first or last.

IMHO, most customers are attack-stat-heavy with guns, then melee, then explosives, then cars. Armor usually has the lowest attack stats. That is the order I would buy bonuses if I had a syn that needed bonuses.

Vile Lynn
08-04-2015, 02:23 PM
Yea we know that. Hell took them forever to add commas so it was easier to see dollar amounts. I don't think I have that much free time to tally up my weapons :(. That would be a nightmare project. My main thing was to figure out if spending 18billion for next Gun upgrade. Might be a total waste. Would rather do the ones that are good first then do the less useful upgrade last. For some reason I remember doing the one gun upgrade and was not impressed with the amount of Attack I received.

That's just it... You can spend hours doing a nightmare spreadsheet (which some do) or you just have to guess which is best. In the end, you'll have them all upgraded anyway so there's really no waste.

Not a rule, but if something is more expensive, it will probably do more for your stats.

Another thing to consider is your individual bonuses and everybody's vary depending on syndicate rewards, war rank, event reward modifiers, etc... (i know you're asking about syn bonuses, but...) Last time I looked, I was surprised my explosive attack bonus was much, much higher than my gun attack bonus; it helped me to decide which items to spend my extra 15m RP on. I really don't care that much about my stats, but I don't want to waste $/RP either.

Last thing to worry about is defense. There will always be somebody stronger who can beat/rob you. IMHO, attack is the only stat that matters.

Good luck with your choices! :)

Jcw9811
08-04-2015, 07:23 PM
A good way to check what items u have that have the highest top 500, if u are level 100+ if not then 5 mafia members per level, of each category is to go to the store and check which ones have arrows still. That will at least tell u what your worst item that makes your mafia. Also u can check your inventory to see which items u have that are your best. But the best way to buy attack bonuses is to buy them from cheapest to most expensive, but I would max ip and building income first since they are by far the most valuable bonuses

Dipstik
08-04-2015, 07:54 PM
How do you turn on these arrows? Is there a setting to switch? I've never seen them.

namedud
08-05-2015, 07:44 AM
How do you turn on these arrows? Is there a setting to switch? I've never seen them.

Did you get the arrow henchman from the LTQ a few cycles ago? Need to do the LTQs to find the "greester eggs".

Dipstik
08-05-2015, 07:46 AM
Arrow henchman?? Tell me more!

Vile Lynn
08-05-2015, 09:33 AM
On my iPhones, they hardly look like arrows... more like gold-ish blobs.

Karl Washington
08-05-2015, 10:35 AM
Dang I never noticed the BLOBS/ARROWS! I do see them. VERY nice!

A good way to check what items u have that have the highest top 500, if u are level 100+ if not then 5 mafia members per level, of each category is to go to the store and check which ones have arrows still. That will at least tell u what your worst item that makes your mafia. Also u can check your inventory to see which items u have that are your best. But the best way to buy attack bonuses is to buy them from cheapest to most expensive, but I would max ip and building income first since they are by far the most valuable bonuses