PDA

View Full Version : Epic Boss Daily Goals

crime cow
08-04-2015, 06:37 AM
Gree, since you accidentally gave out all seven daily goals at once, I'm wondering if you're going to pull back the extra six prizes and reset the daily goals, or let this go as is? Obviously, you still have time to fix this without creating any issues, so I'd like to know if I should continue to wait on the boss, or if I'm free to keep attacking. If you're going to reset the goals then I need to wait as my syndicate will need all the help it can get to achieve these goals.

Please advise. I sent a ticket on also.

Thanks!

sHiKoRa
08-04-2015, 07:14 AM
Smart to sent a ticket :confused:

deepgatoscloset
08-04-2015, 07:59 AM
What...a...maroon...

sister morphine
08-04-2015, 08:12 AM
Gree, since you accidentally gave out all seven daily goals at once, I'm wondering if you're going to pull back the extra six prizes and reset the daily goals, or let this go as is? Obviously, you still have time to fix this without creating any issues, so I'd like to know if I should continue to wait on the boss, or if I'm free to keep attacking. If you're going to reset the goals then I need to wait as my syndicate will need all the help it can get to achieve these goals.

Please advise. I sent a ticket on also.

Thanks!
Why would you ask such a question. Be happy you've got them. Waiting a few hours until the time when the second one would have started wouldn't hurt much, would it?

Perhaps you're still in the happy position that your stats get a boost from doing the boss. Last time I only got a meaningful boost at level 90, so if I can avoid all that time and effort this time I'll be very happy. Even more so as Epic Boss is also running in MW (Gree must really hate people who play both; how many of those are there left?)

Daswi
08-04-2015, 08:25 AM
Never ceases to amaze me what ppl post on Gree's forum.

Perin
08-04-2015, 09:26 AM
Smmfbah gd mf wtf

Winnson
08-04-2015, 09:53 AM
Wow, amazing

PC77
08-04-2015, 10:09 AM
I wonder does that mod that throws about infractions like confetti give them out for stupidity because OP has well & truly earned one with his post

surfinguy369
08-04-2015, 11:20 AM
OP should go apologize to a tree for taking up good oxygen!

Nighteg
08-04-2015, 11:50 AM
Smmfbah gd mf wtf

Very well said.

Perin
08-04-2015, 11:52 AM
Lmaoo Nighteg i'll get another inbox message from them in a week or so

surfinguy369
08-04-2015, 01:25 PM
Damn I got an infraction for my post. Oh well :)

PC77
08-04-2015, 01:53 PM
Damn I got an infraction for my post. Oh well :)

Likewise, stating the obvious is apparently against forum rules now

I assume the dude who call him a maroon, his words not mine, got one also

deepgatoscloset
08-04-2015, 02:14 PM
Likewise, stating the obvious is apparently against forum rules now

I assume the dude who call him a maroon, his words not mine, got one also

Not my words, they are Bugs Bunny's .

And, I don't think I did..... How can you find out?

Dipstik
08-04-2015, 02:18 PM
You'd get a PM from an anonymous person that you can never reply to to get an explanation.

surfinguy369
08-04-2015, 03:20 PM
You'd get a PM from an anonymous person that you can never reply to to get an explanation.

Actually it's a secret admirer who is jealous with envy with our witty comments!

Dipstik
08-04-2015, 03:35 PM
I don't think any moderator here has ever had enough of a sense of humor to appreciate them. I once got an infraction for making a "yo mama" joke about myself.

deepgatoscloset
08-04-2015, 03:48 PM
Well, I have zero messages. Yay me! And Bugs.

Maybe I didn't get one because I didn't say which exact person was the maroon?

Although, I am pretty sure PC77 is one for sure.... My words this time! ;)

Vile Lynn
08-04-2015, 03:52 PM
I once got an infraction for making a "yo mama" joke about myself.

https://historiann.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/nelsonmuntz.jpg

deepgatoscloset
08-04-2015, 11:56 PM
Well, I tried. Still nothing. I'm the super butthurt one now.

According to Bugs, the next step is ignoranamus.

cooch
08-05-2015, 01:46 PM
I was curious to see if the forum readers have matured. It usually takes less than an hour after gree glitch occurs even if it favors players. I was amazed it took 9 hours before a forum member commented on the glitch (Sister). So we have improved. This is only second post but a thread one at that.

Hopefully we'll get better and not post until event over before posting notes about glitches that work in player's favor but won't hold my breath.

OP: Wouldn't worry about retraction of gree's favorable player glitch. When you go deep in a few product offerings you can't afford to lose or angering paying customers anymore.

Red BD
08-05-2015, 02:11 PM

Apparrently they won't even show their faces here anymore to try and put out the fire before it becomes a full blown riot... Well, you know what I mean. And Deepgatoscloset, I think you're safe... Doubt whatever is left is up on Bugs and Daffy.

Winnson
08-05-2015, 03:58 PM
I got my mom to call OP's mom and tell her of the error, before alerting local law enforcement.

sister morphine
08-05-2015, 04:12 PM
I was curious to see if the forum readers have matured. It usually takes less than an hour after gree glitch occurs even if it favors players. I was amazed it took 9 hours before a forum member commented on the glitch (Sister). So we have improved. This is only second post but a thread one at that.

Hopefully we'll get better and not post until event over before posting notes about glitches that work in player's favor but won't hold my breath.

OP: Wouldn't worry about retraction of gree's favorable player glitch. When you go deep in a few product offerings you can't afford to lose or angering paying customers anymore.
Well, I did wait until after I'd gone to bed, and got up again in the morning by which time we'd safely finished the goal(s) :)

cooch
08-05-2015, 05:01 PM
Well, I did wait until after I'd gone to bed, and got up again in the morning by which time we'd safely finished the goal(s) :)

I hear ya... there were a lot of syns that needed help though...and finished after your post.

Gotta think about the little guys and gals. We need them around...I think:cool:

crime cow
08-05-2015, 09:28 PM

I wouldn't hold your breath either...I thought about not creating this thread, but then I thought:

1) The chances of Gree actually correcting this glitch was almost zero. They can't even get a leader board to work right and you think they can just jump in and fix this one. They're still raiding the cubicles of the recently laid off employees.

2) This is a game. Yes, Epic Boss sucks now and it's tedious. If you don't like it don't do it, or quit the game. But giving everyone the same prize for spending very little effort benefits no one.

3) This forum is now a cesspool of teenagers and middle-aged men wearing ankle bracelets that feel the need to compete for post counts and attention seeking posts. These people are celebrated and revered by many, so why not jump in with them and create my own controversial thread (just kidding, I don't need the respect of anonymous forum posters that have to register every time they move somewhere). At least this thread had to do with the game.

4) I was bored. Knowing several people received infractions from this thread helped that boredom, if only for about eight seconds.

5) There is also a trend of shunning those that benefited from the gold hack, the time traveling trick, the energy glitch, the made up toaster glitch and even those that were upset about the completely acceptable jumping for Raid Boss. If these 'cheats' were so bad, then the EB daily goals glitch must be right up there with them and I don't want to be branded as a cheater the rest of my life.

Have a great night/day!

surfinguy369
08-06-2015, 12:12 AM
Crime cow the best thing you can do is just not post anymore!

Nighteg
08-06-2015, 01:07 AM
This forum is now a cesspool of teenagers and middle-aged men wearing ankle bracelets

Which one are you?

crime cow
08-06-2015, 04:01 AM
Crime cow the best thing you can do is just not post anymore!

Ok. If it means that much to you I will do my best to increase my posting regularity. Thanks for the advice brother!

crime cow
08-06-2015, 04:03 AM
Which one are you?

Your sweet, but I'm sorry, I'm already in a relationship. Try Christianmingles.com.

Nighteg
08-06-2015, 05:04 AM
Your sweet, but I'm sorry, I'm already in a relationship. Try Christianmingles.com.

You're*

Max Power
08-06-2015, 09:01 AM
You're*

Did you know that Hitler's speech writer actually was a grammar Nazi?

Dipstik
08-06-2015, 09:16 AM
Has anyone ever seen Crime Cow and Jess posting in the same thread?

Vile Lynn
08-06-2015, 09:31 AM

hmm... nope. Connection? Maybe.

TMI
08-06-2015, 09:36 AM

And that guy from Polkadot Door always JUST misses Polkaroo!

Dipstik
08-06-2015, 09:37 AM
And that guy from Polkadot Door always JUST misses Polkaroo!

I'm... not familiar with this thing you're speaking of...

Oasis
08-06-2015, 09:48 AM

https://brokenpenguins.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/polkaroo.jpg

TMI
08-06-2015, 09:49 AM

Children's TV show from Ontario Canada in the 80s :D
Basically there are 2 hosts, and the male hosts always misses the creature called Polkaroo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghWpAgFfgV0

Edit: And here's a full skit with the Polkaroo., Polkaroo in Space. And the host missed him AGAIN!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owmt2rKBsb4

Winnson
08-06-2015, 09:52 AM
OP, you're 'not quite right' are you?

Winnson
08-06-2015, 09:53 AM
How long was your school bus?

Nighteg
08-06-2015, 11:30 AM

Thanks for the laugh.

crime cow
08-06-2015, 11:32 AM
Oh no! Winnson and Dippy don't like me! Oh well, I guess there's nothing I can do except go on not caring...

crime cow
08-06-2015, 11:33 AM

This is the funniest thing I've read on the forum in a while. Well done, sir.

Winnson
08-06-2015, 11:39 AM
Oh no! Winnson and Dippy don't like me! Oh well, I guess there's nothing I can do except go on not caring...

I never said I don't like you, I just think your posts are kind of weird.

Please, carry on.

Winnson
08-06-2015, 11:39 AM
Did you get a response to your ticket yet?

crime cow
08-06-2015, 11:46 AM
A response??? That's funny! I actually sent the ticket to my mom, but I probably got a better response from her than I would have from Gree.

crime cow
08-06-2015, 11:55 AM
I never said I don't like you, I just think your posts are kind of weird.

Please, carry on.

Sorry, I didn't mean to put words in your mouth. For the record, you're right, my posts are weird. I'm weird in real life too. Embrace who you are and go with it!

By Ralph Waldo Emerson's definition I am a success, so I'll take that over the opinion of an anonymous forum poster any day. I wish you much success and happiness in your life too!

Vile Lynn
08-06-2015, 12:19 PM
A response??? That's funny! I actually sent the ticket to my mom, but I probably got a better response from her than I would have from Gree.

Yo mama works for GREE?

I'm sorry.

TMI
08-06-2015, 04:07 PM
Please stop derailing this Polkaroo thread.

thanks

Dat Guy
08-06-2015, 04:11 PM
Yo mama works for GREE?

I'm sorry.

The proper response is;

"Yo mama is such a bad programmer, she had to go and work for Gree".

Vile Lynn
08-07-2015, 07:21 AM
The proper response is;

"Yo mama is such a bad programmer, she had to go and work for Gree".

lol, yeah, that's what I meant!

Winnson
08-08-2015, 03:29 AM
I vaguely remember 'The Polka Dot Door'. The 70s were a trippy time.

https://lovefromsarah.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/pdd.jpg