PDA

View Full Version : Peace out

bam bam.
08-03-2015, 09:38 PM
To all still playing the game, continue to play while you are having fun. My fun stopped a long time ago and have played since Halloween nearly two years ago out of loyalty to my team mates. I fought hard and even had some wins in getting things implemented in the game but it is too far gone and I no longer have the drive to login. I have not opened the app in a week, none of my 5 building timers are at work and I simply no longer care. It was fun for its first 18months but then it turned into a chore. This is my final thread and final thoughts on the game. I personally will be surprised if this game lasts 3 more cycles. I will never play a freemium game again including coc, as they are all designed to milk you. Thanks for the memories, the good was good...just for far too long it has been bad. Peace out gamers and good luck!

DEWIN NUTTIN
08-03-2015, 11:56 PM
To all still playing the game, continue to play while you are having fun. My fun stopped a long time ago and have played since Halloween nearly two years ago out of loyalty to my team mates. I fought hard and even had some wins in getting things implemented in the game but it is too far gone and I no longer have the drive to login. I have not opened the app in a week, none of my 5 building timers are at work and I simply no longer care. It was fun for its first 18months but then it turned into a chore. This is my final thread and final thoughts on the game. I personally will be surprised if this game lasts 3 more cycles. I will never play a freemium game again including coc, as they are all designed to milk you. Thanks for the memories, the good was good...just for far too long it has been bad. Peace out gamers and good luck!

Gonna miss you, dawg.
You are a decent human being.
Good luck and good health to you, brother.

bam bam.
08-04-2015, 12:44 AM
Gonna miss you, dawg.
You are a decent human being.
Good luck and good health to you, brother.

Thanks mate. Appreciate your efforts too

Speed ump
08-04-2015, 02:49 AM
Oops, well the good news is your payroll just got reduced dew. Enjoy all the extra free time you will have bam.

DEWIN NUTTIN
08-04-2015, 04:36 AM
Help wanted, need a young trainee, strong index finger required, no experience needed, we are willing to train. Equal opportunity employer, we don't discriminate against left handed or right handed people, males or females, race, religion, ethnicity, handicap, married or single, sexual preference none of our business, spender or free rider okay, or immigration status. Former or present faction membership won't be held against you. Must be active forum member, experienced MW player, and have participated in at least six WDs.

Contact LoL. Legion of Love

Danger Mouse
08-04-2015, 05:01 AM
What's the pay and perks?

And so long Bam. Drop by for a laugh once in a while dude.

HellRaizer
08-04-2015, 05:04 AM
So long bam.. Since Bolt got the Ban I pop back now and then. Hope you do the same

Peace out

thescondo
08-04-2015, 06:29 AM
Good bye Bam Bam - I will ride this out to the end - but no more fremium for me period. This is my last - I dont download free apps in the store -As soon as I see the little plus and I see 99.99 in app purchase available I move along.

I have fun - not so much about the team mates anymore someone leaves every war - much like real war - I dont get close to anyone any more

NexusImperium
08-04-2015, 12:07 PM
Same here - I'm riding this one out to the end and then that's it for me with cell phone games - forever.

Vile Lynn
08-04-2015, 12:15 PM
Cheers, bam bam! Congrats on winning MW!

Agent Orange
08-04-2015, 01:52 PM
Yes congratulations on the win!