PDA

View Full Version : 750b giveaway

good gawd noooo
08-03-2015, 06:31 PM
as title indicates I have 750b to drop to worthy faction that has yet to complete all bonuses. please reply with reason , code and if its open will stop by in next couple days to drop

smbass77
08-04-2015, 05:49 AM
i remember a time people would be falling over themselves to get this money.

Why is no faction stepping up? Are their really now new teams out there? sad

Cuombajj
08-04-2015, 06:45 AM
Small factions don't read forums :)

Sheldor Sir
08-04-2015, 07:30 AM
385528095 need 10b for 6/7 Sea Atk and then not sure how much for last bonus :-))

Plutorules
08-04-2015, 12:01 PM
Hey I have startet a mini faction code 627 945 874

I could use a donation. Door is open

tigerlion
08-04-2015, 06:16 PM
TNN 389 355 065. Still missing some faction attack bonuses. I'll put faction to open. Thank you.

DEWIN NUTTIN
08-04-2015, 07:14 PM
as title indicates I have 750b to drop to worthy faction that has yet to complete all bonuses. please reply with reason , code and if its open will stop by in next couple days to drop

Your selflessness is a tribute to your character.
May many blessings fall upon you and yours.

good gawd noooo
08-04-2015, 07:47 PM
385528095 need 10b for 6/7 Sea Atk and then not sure how much for last bonus :-))

ok left you "about" 750b not sure if I went over or a lil under so annoying donating is limited to 9999999999. so I am sure that you have enough now to get last 2 sea bonuses so good luck and enjoy

good gawd noooo
08-04-2015, 07:49 PM
Hey I have startet a mini faction code 627 945 874

I could use a donation. Door is open

ok just cause I stopped by and gave you 200b not much but is a start and you two were first to put in request(I think). anyway that wipes me except for fl money so I be back in couple weeks prolly thanks to those that responded and good luck to all

good gawd noooo
08-04-2015, 07:51 PM
Your selflessness is a tribute to your character.
May many blessings fall upon you and yours.

thanx I wish for blessing of a full active crew..my team is actually short about 12 members now we a top 100 but keep losing players to top 25 since we are in a player shortage.. so IF you wanna help me out refer good players to team excellence 370 006 605.. yeah I know wrong thread but lol not really recruiting..

Sheldor Sir
08-05-2015, 02:22 AM
ok left you "about" 750b not sure if I went over or a lil under so annoying donating is limited to 9999999999. so I am sure that you have enough now to get last 2 sea bonuses so good luck and enjoy

Huge thanks everything maxed ��������

good gawd noooo
08-05-2015, 03:32 PM
Huge thanks everything maxed ��������

ur welcome

good gawd noooo
08-05-2015, 03:34 PM
i remember a time people would be falling over themselves to get this money.

Why is no faction stepping up? Are their really now new teams out there? sad

yes very sad but there are very few that read forum at tht level....also very few in gereral as this is no longer a game for beginners as you already missed too much to be competative

Flash0810
08-11-2015, 01:41 PM
Good Gawd Noooo, if you still have some cash laying around, there is a faction that I have already donated about $1T to help them with their bonuses that could use some extra cash. Detail is:

Faction: Devil Dogs of War
Invite Code: 852 486 411

Any cash you can donate would be well received.

good gawd noooo
08-15-2015, 12:32 PM
for those in forum most have seen me donate a bunch of in game cash to growing factions is one of the few part of game I still enjoy. I have always done so without expectation of payback of any kind. I would like to thanks sir sheldor for being first to offer any kind of return. He was kind enough to join my team for one wd and brought his main and his minis(to hit walls). When he offered I made it clear he owed me nothing but he still came threw.. THANK YOU SIR SHELDOR!!!!

BTW THIS IS NOT A HINT FOR OTHERS THAT IN GAME CASH WAS A GIFT AND DOESNT REQUIRE ANY SUCH PAYBACK JUST WANTED TO GIVE CREDIT WERE CREDIT IS DUE

HellRaizer
08-15-2015, 01:00 PM
for those in forum most have seen me donate a bunch of in game cash to growing factions is one of the few part of game I still enjoy. I have always done so without expectation of payback of any kind. I would like to thanks sir sheldor for being first to offer any kind of return. He was kind enough to join my team for one wd and brought his main and his minis(to hit walls). When he offered I made it clear he owed me nothing but he still came threw.. THANK YOU SIR SHELDOR!!!!

BTW THIS IS NOT A HINT FOR OTHERS THAT IN GAME CASH WAS A GIFT AND DOESNT REQUIRE ANY SUCH PAYBACK JUST WANTED TO GIVE CREDIT WERE CREDIT IS DUE

Good to see kindness out there.. Well played, to both of you

Vegaman
08-15-2015, 01:39 PM

It's good what you do bro, but why post this here if it's not to attract others to do same. Why not just pm Sir Sheldon.

J-manKometh96
08-15-2015, 02:48 PM
Nothing wrong with giving someone some public praise.

Brown Out
08-15-2015, 04:05 PM
The best thing to do is refresh the faction list.
Find a open faction and go in seeing if they need help topping off their bonuses.
Drop off a chunck of change and be on your way.

This public display of altruism is nothing but a need for attention and to have others give you a slap on the back.

crazeejay
08-15-2015, 04:21 PM
The best thing to do is refresh the faction list.
Find a open faction and go in seeing if they need help topping off their bonuses.
Drop off a chunck of change and be on your way.

This public display of altruism is nothing but a need for attention and to have others give you a slap on the back.

but hey thanks for your 2 cents. Now how about you be on your way. :rolleyes:

NO_BS
08-15-2015, 08:03 PM
“To withhold deserved praise lest it should make its object conceited is as dishonest as to withhold payment of a just debt lest your creditor should spend the money badly."
-- George Bernard Shaw

Brown Out
08-15-2015, 09:57 PM
Matthew 6:6
But when you donate to Factions , go into their room, close the door and dontate to the Faction, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

Vegaman
08-17-2015, 11:47 AM
Matthew 6:6
But when you donate to Factions , go into their room, close the door and dontate to the Faction, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

Ahem brother

good gawd noooo
08-17-2015, 03:13 PM
It's good what you do bro, but why post this here if it's not to attract others to do same. Why not just pm Sir Sheldon.

very simple I did pm him and I did thank him in private but I also wanted others to know of his good deed. hence a public show of gratitude and respect. as for the others I have never contacted them after initial drop and honestly don't remember who they are. I just wish them best of luck in game ... he was a standout and a stand up guy and I felt he deserved some credit..

thanks to those that see why I did what I did and thanks to the trolls for bringing even more attention to this thread they so don't approve of

wilderman
08-18-2015, 06:49 AM
For those complaining about 'good's' donations - please go complain elsewhere. Don't try to ruin the positive spirit of this particular thread. It is the last glimmer of hope that some of us have in this game.

wilderman
08-18-2015, 06:57 AM
Goood, the Art of Warriors is a closed faction but could still use some help. Fraction 924 835 944.

Our casualty rate is at 6/7; air attack is at 5/7; and sea attack is currently at 4/7. We are upgrading as quickly as possible but still have a ways to go. You helped once before and we appreciate it. Help other factions that you haven't helped before considering us in the future.

Thank you for bringing a 'goood' positive spirit to this game!!

wilderman
08-18-2015, 07:00 AM
For those complaining about 'good's' donations - please go complain elsewhere. Don't try to ruin the positive spirit of this particular thread. It is the last glimmer of hope that some of us have in this game.

good gawd noooo
08-18-2015, 03:08 PM
ty wilderman
There are two reasons I have started such threads. 1:)the time it takes to surf ingame threw open factions trying to find one that has more then 4 members (I barely log in anymore so too much time). and the biggest reason 2:) I want others to see this and maybe do it as well. I know for a fact are hundreds or thousands of players in game with trillions in their bank.. Iph's that make mine look humourus. What are they going to do with that money? hold it(whats it gotten you so far). donate it to your faction which also already has trillions it cant use(mine has 4 trillion waiting for those new bonus's gree promised a year ago).
I have noticed on previous threads when I posted I was out for a bit 3 or more others stepped up and took over for me(greatful to those generous souls). whether they stop by and drop 10m or a trillion it helps out the teams gives them a boost both bonus wise and it also boosts their morale. I know this is a very positive thing and hard for some "trolls" to get behind but I am very appreciative of those like hellraizer and even the leader of the DEWS for stopping by and saying nice things.

trolls if you want to hate me for trying to be nice and help out others and shine a lil positivity on the game that may not have long to live.. then hate away. and seriously to those that have it share it it feels good helps others and you sure don't need it . Gree has given us nothing to buy no new bonuses to us it just collects virtual dust(pixalated). spread it to those that is can help that can get bonuses .. maybe they will stick around keep game going a lil longer and give the big fish some minnows to feed on

btw I just reread I and NOT trying to imply that hellraizer is a troll.. he always had intelligent answer and as far as I am concerned one of the best mods we had

Sheldor Sir
08-18-2015, 03:44 PM
when I save up few hundred I will pay it fwd, for every troll there are many more players that are still tapping with their toes crossed that Gree will get back on track

Partybuddy
08-18-2015, 06:26 PM
P

Faction power 968717885 thx for any help you can give!

Area51z
08-18-2015, 09:38 PM
There ARE new teams out there. Or new " old " teams. And you're right. They don't know about the forum. So I usually drop my HLP in on a faction that's trying to recruit my LLP. and drop off excess cash. Then I ask them to just pass it on when they are able.
nice job GGN!

good gawd noooo
08-27-2015, 05:40 PM
ok I got a lil more to drop so will visit one of the people that responded shortly.. I don't play as much as before so don't regen as fast as I used to when I checked everytime collections was up... but will give wht I got.. keep playing and have fun