08-03-2015, 06:52 PM
you must be the same

... Or else!

sevish
08-06-2015, 03:16 AM
Spots available

sevish
08-12-2015, 01:55 PM
Ranked 71 in SA. We have a couple spots open?

sevish
08-24-2015, 07:29 PM
Looking to add a few people to our family.

Vile Lynn
09-08-2015, 12:07 PM
Are you guys trying to ruin the HTC family name?

I'm saddened to see how desperate you have become. :(

SMH

Dipstik
09-08-2015, 12:08 PM
Oh let's face it... HTC died the day they started accepting Indian rejects :)

Vile Lynn
09-08-2015, 12:23 PM
Yeah... Taking SAS rejects stinks up the place much more than those evicted from tepees.

As much as it pains me to see a once great family of syndicates die a slow death... I need to move on...

RIP HTC

Evan1000
09-09-2015, 02:59 PM
Spent a war here. Good syn. Who cares about the name?

Dipstik
09-09-2015, 03:13 PM
Spent a war here. Good syn. Who cares about the name?

Grownups are talking, evan.

Evan1000
09-09-2015, 03:26 PM
Grownups are talking, evan.

Yes, and when they start acting as such they can talk, too.

Dipstik
09-09-2015, 10:43 PM
Snappy comeback. Hope that works out for you.

sevish
09-14-2015, 04:47 PM
We have some spots open.

AZZ.
09-14-2015, 06:48 PM
Are you guys trying to ruin the HTC family name?

I'm saddened to see how desperate you have become. :(

SMH

VL I expect more from you now that you are a mod. There is no reason to bust on these guys. HTC you knew was something a long long time ago. These guys are the new HTC and IMO are keeping the name alive. I quit this dumb azz game a long time ago but I am HTC. I know the real story you quit on HTC!

Bad Fish
09-14-2015, 07:18 PM
VL I expect more from you now that you are a mod. There is no reason to bust on these guys. HTC you knew was something a long long time ago. These guys are the new HTC and IMO are keeping the name alive. I quit this dumb azz game a long time ago but I am HTC. I know the real story you quit on HTC!

Are you former HTC blew?

AZZ.
09-14-2015, 08:27 PM
Are you former HTC blew?

Nope. I am RED all the way.

Vile Lynn
09-15-2015, 09:55 AM

Meh, I posted in this thread before I became a mod... keep up, Azz, if you wanna call me out.
I had my reasons. I still play CC with the original HTC cofounder; the "real story" is you quit, not me.

#smug

:cool:

Dipstik
09-15-2015, 12:05 PM
Meh, I posted in this thread before I became a mod... keep up, Azz, if you wanna call me out.
I had my reasons. I still play CC with the original HTC cofounder; the "real story" is you quit, not me.

#smug

:cool:

So you're saying that your posting habits are changing ALREADY? My prediction of 6 months before you become like every other mod was probably generous.

Vile Lynn
09-15-2015, 12:29 PM
So you're saying that your posting habits are changing ALREADY? My prediction of 6 months before you become like every other mod was probably generous.

lol, noooo, I never said that. Keep trying :p

name
11-01-2015, 06:26 PM
VL is mod now? weird world. Every two or three months I miss you guys and check up on the forum. Good times and props to Azz, pc and all other htc members, especially the red ones.

Missing the mancave too, does it still exist? How is epic doing? and mxz, etc. etc. Does green still exists? I see Dippy hit the 8k posts, my compliments sir.

name

LüK€¥
11-02-2015, 09:55 AM
I seriously like HTC, has CKs in it which means some syns likes the good ole CK tag, besides, HTC is SAS's second feared opponent after TAW.

PC77
11-06-2015, 10:19 AM
Azz & Name on the same thread, have I gone back 3 yrs or what!!! Loved my HTC days, especially at the very start when you guys were there & the game wasn't the mess that it is now. Hope you are both doing well

Dipstik
11-06-2015, 10:33 AM
Mancave kind of died... I left that room after no one posted for a month or so. MXZ is still around pretending to use his hacking for good.

Vile Lynn
11-06-2015, 11:49 AM
Yeah, it is a weird world me being a mod. Never would have foreseen it! :cool:

I miss the good ol' HTC days, too. Fond memories... I loved you guys & HTC.

Last I heard Green was gone. Not too sure about White, and Red is rebuilding. Blue is still doing great.
Best wishes!

Hey, btw... Who runs that syn called "Zombies Hate ToC Red"? Any HTC connection? ...just curious.

PC77
11-06-2015, 12:37 PM
Hey, btw... Who runs that syn called "Zombies Hate ToC Red"? Any HTC connection? ...just curious.

From what I gather, it's a merge. From team list, I recognise a fair amount of old Reds in there.
Very few Reds left in old Red now but the actual core went along time ago

PC77
11-06-2015, 12:48 PM
@Sevish, soz about hijacking your thread, just saying hi to some old pals
It's helped keep you top of page one at least��

Vile Lynn
11-06-2015, 02:07 PM
Sevish isn't the Red Dogz leader anymore... not sure what happened.

Thanks for the info, PC. Yeah, I don't think any original Blues are in Blue anymore, unless some have name changes.

name
11-21-2015, 10:06 AM
What happened to ColdJoey? I miss and love our leader. And where are the reds?

Come on Azz, the only reason you're still here is that you miss this game so deeply that you lie awake every night. I bypassed you a few levels back.

Have mercy on any man who is thorned, he get's VL ;) (Back in the day that would mean a temp ban, there is a reason why Dippy ain't a mod).

Where can I join a red friendly syn with my awesome stats (they really suck)?

P.S. Indeed, sorry Sevish, we hijacked it. PC is wiser than we will ever be.
P.S.2. Does anybody know what happened to Cope? Still working his ass of catching the big fish?

Beamer 420
11-22-2015, 05:57 PM
Coldjoey had a hasty exit.....although I've recently seen one of his accts with amazing stats. Sev was never leader I am, we did have a merge and are currently top 50s with zombie HTC red. I talk to blue frequently and even played a SA with them. If anyone would like to contribute to the continuance of a fine team please PM me.

AZZ.
11-23-2015, 07:49 PM
Coldjoey had a hasty exit.....although I've recently seen one of his accts with amazing stats. Sev was never leader I am, we did have a merge and are currently top 50s with zombie HTC red. I talk to blue frequently and even played a SA with them. If anyone would like to contribute to the continuance of a fine team please PM me.

Nice way to put it Beamer about CJ. CJ still plays all he did was gold change his name and drop all his friends. I am glad Red still lives. To bad this game became rotten and no longer enjoyable. Cope never delivered and was just a leech. Name nice to see you around. I miss the old times.

Sorry for hijacking your thread. So now back to the top.

Join Zombies Hate ToC Red! Top 50 team!