PDA

View Full Version : thoughts of a new item

Aaron Allen
08-03-2015, 05:59 PM
just food for thought, how about a item to speed up time by so much for example small potion -5% of the remaining time left

Ant venom
08-03-2015, 06:03 PM
just food for thought, how about a item to speed up time by so much for example small potion -5% of the remaining time left

That's called gems by the way so your idea is outdated and there is no reason for you to reinvent the wheel or have an idea that reinvents the wheel.

Kangaroeland
08-03-2015, 11:21 PM
Yeah dont have any ideas just become a salty troll who lurks the forum waiting to jump on whatever anyone says.

VirusknightX
08-04-2015, 05:08 AM
Yeah dont have any ideas just become a salty troll who lurks the forum waiting to jump on whatever anyone says.

well said :)

Ant venom
08-04-2015, 05:19 AM

At least I'm not the one bragging about my shiny pixels and at least I don't come up with stupid ideas that have already been developed, and at least I don't waste my time coming up with ideas that I know won't even be added into the game as who is on these Forums to let the 'GREE Team' know. Like you have any bright ideas anyways, in fact you don't even have any ideas except for ones that counter those that do have ideas.

sturick
08-04-2015, 09:24 AM
At least I'm not the one bragging about my shiny pixels and at least I don't come up with stupid ideas that have already been developed, and at least I don't waste my time coming up with ideas that I know won't even be added into the game as who is on these Forums to let the 'GREE Team' know. Like you have any bright ideas anyways, in fact you don't even have any ideas except for ones that counter those that do have ideas.

I think their point is that you aren't helping in any way whatsoever with all of your negative posts.

You should follow the adage: "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all".

Ant venom
08-04-2015, 11:28 AM
I think their point is that you aren't helping in any way whatsoever with all of your negative posts.

You should follow the adage: "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all".

If you think you can find anything on this Forum that's ever gonna help and contributes then I highly recommend and suggest that you go and find another Forum.

sturick
08-04-2015, 11:57 AM
If you think you can find anything on this Forum that's ever gonna help and contributes then I highly recommend and suggest that you go and find another Forum.

What do you hope to find on this forum?

Ant venom
08-04-2015, 01:12 PM
What do you hope to find on this forum?

What you find on this Forum and what my hopes are, is something you'll find out on your own.

Marco_
08-04-2015, 01:25 PM
I think Ant took the opportunity of Gree kicking their community staff to become the forum bully, since there's not really anybody left to do anything about it...

Aaron Allen,
- Gree has never listened much to the feature requests of players
- even if they do, their primary thinking is "does this make us more money?" (since the suggestion would reduce gemming on speeding up, the answer to that would be a "no"...)

Ant venom
08-04-2015, 01:53 PM
I think Ant took the opportunity of Gree kicking their community staff to become the forum bully, since there's not really anybody left to do anything about it...

Aaron Allen,
- Gree has never listened much to the feature requests of players
- even if they do, their primary thinking is "does this make us more money?" (since the suggestion would reduce gemming on speeding up, the answer to that would be a "no"...)

They didn't get kicked off, they go laid off. Plus, I'm just being honest.

Marco_
08-05-2015, 01:05 AM
They didn't get kicked off, they go laid off. Plus, I'm just being honest.
Must be an Americanism... Kicked because of doing badly or kicked because of "hey, we think we'll make more profit if we have fewer people" is both kicked (non-voluntarily no longer employed there); only diff I think would be how much money they get in compensation for being out of a job...

SBBL Indigo
08-05-2015, 01:57 AM

Actually, they did implement a fair few suggestions off a recent feedback thread. Wars moved back to Friday, milestones go further etc. Perhaps it was a coincidence but maybe they do listen sometimes.

Marco_
08-05-2015, 03:42 AM
Actually, they did implement a fair few suggestions off a recent feedback thread. Wars moved back to Friday, milestones go further etc. Perhaps it was a coincidence but maybe they do listen sometimes.
If people didn't gem much on non-weekend last day of war and they do more now and people gem more for the extra milestones, that aligns with Gree (nearly) only implementing feedback if it will make them more money... ;)

Ant venom
08-05-2015, 06:43 AM

They made the milestones go further for the sheer purpose of making people gem more which in turn becomes more profit as they make the final milestone look so 'enticing' and 'sought after'.

busteroaf
08-06-2015, 08:59 PM
They made the milestones go further for the sheer purpose of making people gem more which in turn becomes more profit as they make the final milestone look so 'enticing' and 'sought after'.

Forums to Ant: Why do you have to insult everybody?
Ant: I'm being honest, *******. I would expect you to know the difference.

Stop making sense Ant.

And since when did he become the bully? Sheesh. I know I'm not around except a few times every 3 or 4 months, but damn. Ant is the Bully now? This place HAS gone to hell.

Adisty
08-07-2015, 06:21 AM
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000GFRJ5I.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

:p