PDA

View Full Version : Epic / Dragon Forged armor i'm drawing.

THGMYTH1C
08-03-2015, 01:46 PM
[ATTACH=CONFIG]7522
I don't know if this is the forum I should be posting this on, but I honestly don't care lol.
This is an armor that I'm designing for a future armor design contest "whenever that will be", And it would be great if you shared what you think of it so far.
The main color scheme is white with gold edging "details" and some silver steel in the joints of the armor. Also all the gems and hair on the armor would be purple.
The elements are spirit and air.

Ant venom
08-03-2015, 02:04 PM
[ATTACH=CONFIG]7522
I don't know if this is the forum I should be posting this on, but I honestly don't care lol.
This is an armor that I'm designing for a future armor design contest "whenever that will be", And it would be great if you shared what you think of it so far.
The main color scheme is white with gold edging "details" and some silver steel in the joints of the armor. Also all the gems and hair on the armor would be purple.
The elements are spirit and air.

Since all the Community Managers are fired and they are the one who holds these designing contests, you might as well just give up on this and forget about this contest. Just an advice that's gonna be important for you to know.

THGMYTH1C
08-03-2015, 02:30 PM
Why were they fired?

Ant venom
08-03-2015, 02:50 PM
Why were they fired?

Because GREE aren't profiting and sorry, they were laid off.