PDA

View Full Version : is this the official crime city developers forum ?

kids
08-02-2015, 08:06 PM
Got a question about the game !

Is this the right place to ask ?

Dipstik
08-02-2015, 08:16 PM
In theory, yes, but probably not really.

kids
08-03-2015, 06:41 PM
Ahhhh - good to know there's a responsible capable gree official thats takin care about the players !
Hello dipstick
I'm having several horrible glitches and bugs on my crime city game
It all started as you released the new kinkpin feature 9 months ago
I'm playing on 2 android devices - samsung s4 and s5 mini
The issues summed that big that the game become more frustrating than fun
If you want to have a list of all the errors I'm experiencing last year and the development charter didn't care to fix yet just pm me and I'll write it down for you
Newest glitches are - i can't attack/rob 2 rivals in sequence before the game crushes
This affects the battle for empire city event same as the regular pvp feature on my s4
On my s5mini the box events don't show up and i can't participate on them
Are there any plans to make that game running fluid for all customers again ?
Btw - forgive my weird way of expression...I'm not a US player - i pay with Euros

Dipstik
08-03-2015, 06:48 PM
Please pm captain torgue with any game concerns and I'm sure he'll pass them along to the developers.

kids
08-03-2015, 06:58 PM
hey captain torque

if you hurry you can fix that newest glitch with hitting all 7 days 300 with doing only one
but that's off topic

Captain Torgue
08-03-2015, 07:14 PM
Ahhhh - good to know there's a responsible capable gree official thats takin care about the players !
Hello dipstick
I'm having several horrible glitches and bugs on my crime city game
It all started as you released the new kinkpin feature 9 months ago
I'm playing on 2 android devices - samsung s4 and s5 mini
The issues summed that big that the game become more frustrating than fun
If you want to have a list of all the errors I'm experiencing last year and the development charter didn't care to fix yet just pm me and I'll write it down for you
Newest glitches are - i can't attack/rob 2 rivals in sequence before the game crushes
This affects the battle for empire city event same as the regular pvp feature on my s4
On my s5mini the box events don't show up and i can't participate on them
Are there any plans to make that game running fluid for all customers again ?
Btw - forgive my weird way of expression...I'm not a US player - i pay with Euros

Thank you for the feedback Kids. Whilst it is regrettable that you are from Europe the issue appears to be that you are playing crime city on two Android devices. Since everyone knows that the s5 mini is for girls I recommend discarding it and to continue playing crime city on the standard s4.

In regards to the game crashing when you attack and rob people, I can assure you that this is not a bug and is intended to happen just as the developers planned. Could you please list in alphabetical order all the issues you are experiencing with the game at the moment and I will pass them on to the developers?

I suspect however that the reason for your problems are that

(1) You are from Europe
(2) You play on Android instead of Iphone

hey captain torque

if you hurry you can fix that newest glitch with hitting all 7 days 300 with doing only one
but that's off topic

Hello Kids, thank you for pointing out this glitch to us. Unfortunately many people have abused this glitch already so we are planning on removing all the prizes that were handed out and restarting the event again in a weeks time. If we find proof that people intentionally took advantage of this glitch then we will have their accounts banned. I thank you for pointing this out to us.

TMI
08-03-2015, 07:20 PM
Thank you for the feedback Kids. Whilst it is regrettable that you are from Europe the issue appears to be that you are playing crime city on two Android devices. Since everyone knows that the s5 mini is for girls I recommend discarding it and to continue playing crime city on the standard s4.

In regards to the game crashing when you attack and rob people, I can assure you that this is not a bug and is intended to happen just as the developers planned. Could you please list in alphabetical order all the issues you are experiencing with the game at the moment and I will pass them on to the developers?

I suspect however that the reason for your problems are that

(1) You are from Europe
(2) You play on Android instead of Iphone

Hello Kids, thank you for pointing out this glitch to us. Unfortunately many people have abused this glitch already so we are planning on removing all the prizes that were handed out and restarting the event again in a weeks time. If we find proof that people intentionally took advantage of this glitch then we will have their accounts banned. I thank you for pointing this out to us.

The captain is always in, ready to answer player concerns. Good job. :cool:

I Love Money
08-03-2015, 07:27 PM
No, this is not the place.

TMI
08-03-2015, 07:49 PM
No, this is not the place.

Don't listen to this guy.

The good Captain is here to address all your concerns ;)

TxTireMan
08-03-2015, 08:12 PM
hey captain torque

but that's off topic

This is one of those things you're not supposed to inform GREE about......

Winnson
08-04-2015, 12:21 AM
Some things are better left unsaid.

Have you sent in a ticket to customer service explaining your issues? Honestly, there is no one from Gree left round these here parts. They only show up to lock threads once in a while.

TZora
08-04-2015, 05:29 AM
I see the most helpful folks here in this thread. gj ppl :D

Ninja☆Smoke
08-04-2015, 06:01 AM
Lmao.....You all made me spit up my food this morning reading this thread.

kids
08-04-2015, 04:30 PM
thanks alot for that quick response captain torque !

I'd already thought that gree forum is useless for players like me that have some issues with the game
good to know there's someone who cares !
I'll follow all the advices you gave out
this morning I I've dumped my girlie s5 mini and ordered an iPhone
tomorrow I'll go to the us embassy and ask for a green card
next to do is sending an application to gree inc. and crossing my fingers they hire me to be a part of that awesome company that brings that lot of fun all over the world

...and I covenant all members in our syndicate extra slowed down to not abuse that daily eb glitch
please don't ban us !

thanks again
any further advices ?

cc thunder
08-04-2015, 09:18 PM
Lol, is this opposite day where the trolls are helpful?

Dipstik
08-04-2015, 09:32 PM
I'm completely helpful about 50% of the time!

TMI
08-05-2015, 05:44 AM
Everything I say is a lie!

Oasis
08-05-2015, 07:34 AM
This is a definitely, maybe type of answer.
And I agree with Ninja Smoke! This is one of the funniest threads I’ve read here in a while..