PDA

View Full Version : Hey Gree!

Mcm2013
08-02-2015, 09:33 AM
Need someone to let us know about ltq/fltq. Only way to get attention is to get banned

Robespierre
08-02-2015, 10:49 AM
http://i.imgur.com/ezI0eWo.gif

IBTL

Jg48
08-02-2015, 11:42 AM
The ban hammer will come tomorrow. No works or looks at forum on weekends at gree land

MAD NUGGETT
08-03-2015, 10:45 AM
Need someone to let us know about ltq/fltq. Only way to get attention is to get banned

Gree edits this post for graphic language but doesn't answer the question? This company couldn't be anymore insulting to their customer base. Hopefully the execs will be burnt and lynched by angry gamers everywhere. Kearny I am kidding but if it happened, I would smile.

psyconaz
08-03-2015, 10:51 AM
Gree edits this post for graphic language but doesn't answer the question? This company couldn't be anymore insulting to their customer base. Hopefully the execs will be burnt and lynched by angry gamers everywhere. Kearny I am kidding but if it happened, I would smile.

Its not gree its only legalious a moderator who dont have any idea of what happening in the game, his only power is edit and delete post, nothing more so dont expect answer from him

Paisthecoolest
08-03-2015, 11:17 AM

Can you really take the ass out of gree?