PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions to improve the game ?

Teddy#
08-01-2015, 11:47 PM
We seem to be stuck in 'Groundhog's day' between 4 main events. I thought it might be helpful for players to suggest changes (keep it clean) that would improve the game and/or cut down on some of the repetition. Our team liked the battle match up bonus. Some did well out of the recent changes to the equipment. Others liked the improved LTQ prizes and Ultimate level. These little changes, go towards improving interest in playing the game, noting everyone will like different features.

- I have 3 profiles. For my old girl who has a hood full of buildings/iph I would like the ability to clear my hood and rebuild it and new buildings to purchase from the store (game cash). One of my team would like a helicopter view of his hood so he can see it all in one piece.

- In the old days we used to play individual goals and do the maps and build hoods and buy weapons and robbed to get more cash and had fights for fun. The need to manage XP/level-attack ratio closed a lot of that out (as well as LTQ's). It would be good to see more incentive to do some of these things while managing XP.

- For my other two profiles, a quicker way of building up enough IPH to play SA? It's no good having deploys when you don't have the cash to buy decent weapons and the event goes on for days. The LTB's are also good but you need the cash to firstly buy them and then have little hope of upgrading them.

- We don't expect to win everything every time but if we have to put so much time and effort into the Epic Boss challenge it was nice to be able to finish 100 with a decent prize. The changes made to that event in particular seem to have been a disincentive. It's such a grind, particularly for 7 days, it's hard to motivate people to play it. Could you revisit the prize for 100 individual and the length of the event?

- I know Raid Boss is being reviewed currently. To me there are 3 parts to that - the Easy, Normal, Elite final prizes, the loot you earn along the way and the individual loot chain. I must say that loot chain is the piece I enjoy the most - scavenger hunt. I don't get it every time (or expect to) but I do get it quite often. The recent change to the 100 drop rate was just painful. It turned my favourite event into one that I wouldn't bother with. I don't think that's how to design a game that's meant to be fun so I hope you consider that as you make further changes.

- It would be nice to have some individual events so those that don't want to play all the time don't feel the pressure of the syndicate to participate on a daily basis. The old PVP events were good fun. There seems to be lots of requests to have them back..

- What I would REALLY love is to know who from my team is actually 'active', like Facebook. Trying to get anyone to do a roll call is useless and we still have some that remain on the 'in-game' forum only. The group chat feature in SA is good. Maybe that can be further developed? In game time zone feature would also be handy

- Alternate Leader position who could build walls etc if the Leader lost their phone and couldn't play.

- Be good to be able to boot someone when you need to do it and not have to wait for a week for the syndicate to unlock.

- Would also be good to see raw stats given they count for a lot of events.

- I would also love the in-game Forum to be split into two screens. One for system messages about donations and another for chat.

- It would be nice to be able to click on your team members and visit their hoods

- not sure what the problem is with the free gold videos but we miss those too

Overall it's good to find something to do on the game when you feel like playing but it's seriously becoming a second job and with the repetition not a fun one at that. There needs to be some balance brought back to it.

Thought it might be worth a try and hopefully if there was interest in a few items that wouldn't be too hard to program it would be worth pursuing. We are Top 250 team so not sure if the game looks any better from up the top where the money is ...

I know Gree did something like this quite a while back and some of the things that were suggested back then have since been put in place like being able to sort the Inventory so fingers crossed.

doctormojo
08-02-2015, 10:26 AM
Agreed, 100% with absolutely everything you said. I don't know what it's like in the top of the top but it's no better in the top 30 tier. Only a small handful of my teammates can even get to level 150 EB, I certainly can't.

1Shot
08-02-2015, 10:45 AM
I agree with all of this also. Great effort writing all that out and hope the development team takes time to look over this.

surfinguy369
08-02-2015, 11:46 AM
I agree with all of this also. Great effort writing all that out and hope the development team takes time to look over this.

They were all fired so I doubt they will be able to read such a great post.

Vile Lynn
08-02-2015, 01:44 PM
The leftovers will read & ignore.

I love threads like this. :)

Brendan
08-02-2015, 03:12 PM
The leftovers will read & ignore.

I love threads like this. :)

You got to the end?

You got me at your first paragraph! Then I fell into a coma.

Vile Lynn
08-02-2015, 03:19 PM
ummm... well... no. But, I skimmed it ;)

1Shot
08-02-2015, 06:04 PM
They were all fired so I doubt they will be able to read such a great post.

I'm sure Sirius will take a peek.

Red BD
08-02-2015, 07:57 PM
IMHO some REALLY great suggestions, and I did get to read the whole thing sans coma, Brendan.
Thanks for posting.

sister morphine
08-02-2015, 11:36 PM
The main problem with this game as I'm seeing it is the short-sighted cynicism of the company. For players with higher stats you now have to spend hundreds of real Dollars/Pounds/Euro per event to get any meaningful stat boost. Along with many in my syndicate I sat on 7/8 items in the just ended box event for about four days while BLNT after BLNT went down.

The same story in raid boss, sitting on 2/3 legendaries for over two days. Only five of fifteen prizes gave any boost at all.

Same with Epic Boss. I killed 180 between my accounts, and probably no more than 15 prizes gave any stat gain for all that effort.

Now we have a new LTQ. Like many (all?) I went straight to do Ultimate 1-3 as those have the only good prizes which don't require spending silly money. And what's happened; looks like a big energy hike there. Surprise!!

Back when we had accomplices there was an outcry from some top players who found themselves losing to lower stat players because they (the top players) hadn't done the events where accomplices were prizes, whilst the lower players had. And presumably for the same reason as above - no gain without spending vault after vault, so those people kept their gold for wars. Faced with the wrath of big spenders, Gree panicked and did what they said would not be done, and sold accomplices in the store. A predictable arms race followed before accomplices were pulled.

I'm sure I could think of others, but running short on time now. Suffice to say when I look at other players items, it's the same stuff at the top all the time - the prizes from "that" box event which the top players farmed to destruction. How long ago was that now?

loreng59
08-03-2015, 06:28 PM
How about allowing players to leave the their Syndicates? I have been trying for 2 weeks and there is a constant event that states I can't quit. My syndicate died and has no officers and I can do nothing.

I want out to join an active group - when is that ever going to happen? I play several times a day and I cannot leave!!

Dipstik
08-03-2015, 07:11 PM
How about allowing players to leave the their Syndicates? I have been trying for 2 weeks and there is a constant event that states I can't quit. My syndicate died and has no officers and I can do nothing.

I want out to join an active group - when is that ever going to happen? I play several times a day and I cannot leave!!

Thanks for this.

TxTireMan
08-03-2015, 08:27 PM
Thanks for this.

Haha. .

Cats
08-03-2015, 09:22 PM
I think that the suggestions are spot on. A lot of them that I read were as if our chat rooms were "bugged". It has been a grind for awhile; like Gree's stuck in a perpetual event loop while they figure out what to do next. I know that I'm ready to get out of the hamster wheel- if Gree is trying to save the game at all

kids
08-04-2015, 05:02 PM
awesome thread !

hope there's any intelligent employee left on their staff reading this and they put it on top of their roadmap

stepxhenlockwood17
08-04-2015, 05:46 PM
I cannot get my accomplices to deploy. Wtf

Piano30AL
08-04-2015, 06:05 PM

They dont do anything

bevsxrs
08-04-2015, 06:33 PM

Funny I forget we even have them till they are mentioned. lol

Dipstik
08-04-2015, 06:45 PM
I'm sure we'll get information any day now regarding their future use.

bevsxrs
08-04-2015, 06:53 PM
I'm sure we'll get information any day now regarding their future use.

Players that have them idle will appreciate that fact that they DO already have them when and if they do implement them in the future.

Piano30AL
08-05-2015, 08:31 AM
New defense buildings are needed. And a pvp event with brick/respect drops would be nice.

Dipstik
08-05-2015, 08:47 AM
New defense buildings are needed.

No they're not.

And a pvp event with brick/respect drops would be nice.

It's called "Attacking." If you want bricks and respect, you don't need a special event for it.

Piano30AL
08-05-2015, 09:19 PM
No they're not.

It's called "Attacking." If you want bricks and respect, you don't need a special event for it.

Okay. That's my opinion.

stepxhenlockwood17
08-08-2015, 06:50 PM
Everyone should quit! It would improve the game of life......let them destroy the game like they are doing currently

1Shot
08-08-2015, 09:36 PM

Not sure this is possible.

sister morphine
08-08-2015, 10:46 PM
Not sure this is possible.
Interesting change of sig there chief. ;)

PC77
08-09-2015, 01:47 AM
Interesting change of sig there chief. ;)

If it's what it looks like, it's obviously one rule for one & another rule for others

Champion24
08-09-2015, 03:26 AM
Why was Dippy banned ?