PDA

View Full Version : Will you DEW your part to make MW great again?

DEWIN NUTTIN
08-01-2015, 10:55 PM
MW holds the distinction of being the greatest war game ever! :)
MW can be the greatest war game of all time, if you step up and DEW your part.
For as little as $10.00 US dollars a day, MW can be sitting on top of the war gaming world once more! :o

Will you pledge ten bucks a day, the equivalent of two venti lattes, a couple packs of smokes, a six pack of your favorite brew, a fifth of your favorite liquor, a liter of your favorite vino, a pair of socks, or a couple sandwiches on a daily basis or a mere three hundred bucks a month to help Gree improve the game, implement the changes that everyone wants, and get MW back on top of the war gaming heap???? :confused:

So, talk to your mates, ask them to DEW their fair share, and pledge that ten bucks a day for the next six months so THE GREE can make MW great again!!!!

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL of THE GREE GAMES. So, SPEND a lil SUMPIN SUMPIN 2 make Modern War great again.

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
08-01-2015, 11:00 PM
Boss, I done axed the rest of them DEW NUTTINS an they sez they is down with five bucks two made MW grate..

Danger Mouse
08-01-2015, 11:26 PM
How about they make it great, then see what people will pay to keep it that way. Most would pay something I'm sure if the product was there already.

People have followed your idea already, and look at what we've got.

DEWIN NUTTIN
08-02-2015, 12:08 AM
How about they make it great, then see what people will pay to keep it that way. Most would pay something I'm sure if the product was there already.

My dear, clever mate, DM; isn't it worth just one more try?
We must all band together and work in unison to help THE GREE turn this thing around.
I know a person possessed of great wisdom and deep commitment to DEWING what's right would have it no other way.
Thank you for being part of the solution, and DEWING whatever it takes to make this game great again.

The Pharoah
08-03-2015, 03:31 AM
If we made a pile of all the money we'd sunk into this game between us, we could afford to buy Gree out and pay some Devs to fix it!

Cuombajj
08-03-2015, 05:57 AM
It's like filling a bucket full of holes with fresh water. It won't fix the problem only delay it. Plug the holes first!

Sheldor Sir
08-03-2015, 06:33 AM
If i had $10 a day (i wish) to spend, sure wouldn't spend on MW, got better things (rugrats) to spend it on, maybe $30 month to get through a few Prestige events with participation

Yo Salty
08-03-2015, 11:32 AM
MW holds the distinction of being the greatest war game ever! :)
MW can be the greatest war game of all time, if you step up and DEW your part.
For as little as $10.00 US dollars a day, MW can be sitting on top of the war gaming world once more! :o

Will you pledge ten bucks a day, the equivalent of two venti lattes, a couple packs of smokes, a six pack of your favorite brew, a fifth of your favorite liquor, a liter of your favorite vino, a pair of socks, or a couple sandwiches on a daily basis or a mere three hundred bucks a month to help Gree improve the game, implement the changes that everyone wants, and get MW back on top of the war gaming heap???? :confused:

So, talk to your mates, ask them to DEW their fair share, and pledge that ten bucks a day for the next six months so THE GREE can make MW great again!!!!

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL of THE GREE GAMES. So, SPEND a lil SUMPIN SUMPIN 2 make Modern War great again.

Couple packs of smokes for $10 where? I'm paying $7/pack

Speed ump
08-03-2015, 12:00 PM
You should cut out that addiction salty, it's a killer. At least Mw won't kill you( maybe the wife will with all the time spent on the game)

Yo Salty
08-04-2015, 04:44 AM
You should cut out that addiction salty, it's a killer. At least Mw won't kill you( maybe the wife will with all the time spent on the game)

She's the reason I'm smoking lol

Agent Orange
08-04-2015, 01:58 PM
Not that I have ever smoked so I had to google it but I know it's pretty darn expensive here in Canada from when many years ago when
the earth was still cooling and I worked at Kmart…

http://www.nsra-adnf.ca/cms/file/files/140605_map_and_table.pdf

Agent Orange
08-04-2015, 01:59 PM

Yup DM I would have been happy to pay for a product that worked, was well supported and was FUN but sadly…...

sstuutss
08-04-2015, 02:21 PM
Not aus. more like $20+ here. Then again our gold costs more also

DEWIN NUTTIN
08-04-2015, 02:34 PM
How 'bout a small cheese pizza, maybe ten bucks, ten coconuts, ten 'rocks', etc??? LOL

Speed ump
08-04-2015, 02:49 PM
Dominos has by any two pizzas for 5.99 each. That's a bit more than 10 bucks, just decide which gives you more satisfaction, eating, or Mw.

lemonhaze
08-05-2015, 12:21 PM

u can get 2 packs here for 8.80$ in the bluegrass state