PDA

View Full Version : NEW LTQ 1 Day EARLY?

Rolinz
08-01-2015, 03:18 PM
The usual GREE SCREW UP again!

NEW Showdown in Singapore ILTQ started 1 day ahead of what the calendar on the globe is showing and the FLTQ is not running yet.

Careful not to start the ILTQ or it might not count for the FLTQ or no FLTQ?

I wonder when GREE will address this!

FredrikK
08-01-2015, 03:23 PM
And the energy required is crazy

FredrikK
08-01-2015, 03:25 PM
Over 7k energy for 1 and 2/15 on prestige

Paisthecoolest
08-01-2015, 03:26 PM
This is another epic gree...I mean fail...no gree sounds right.

Another epic gree

Nickelboom
08-01-2015, 03:26 PM
500 energy for normal lvl 1
1800 energy for prestige lvl 1
6000 energy for master lvl 1

gree their stupid ......

PITA4PRES
08-01-2015, 03:29 PM
They probably screwed up the coding to include fltq requirements in iltq somehow.

Tony81
08-01-2015, 03:30 PM
I'm +28 energy, had all targets prepped, and quit after prestige level 1.

Thanks for the vacation gree.

Brown Out
08-01-2015, 03:35 PM
Not a big deal.
My faction has been notified not to start hitting LTQ yet.
We're a well organized team and will wait for GREE to sort out the problem.

psyconaz
08-01-2015, 03:39 PM
Not a big deal.
My faction has been notified not to start hitting LTQ yet.
We're a well organized team and will wait for GREE to sort out the problem.

good luck to finish speed in time and they wont fix it before monday

Jg48
08-01-2015, 03:59 PM
The faction might just start on time. But the energy and Xp that you get are stupid high

Rolinz
08-01-2015, 04:03 PM
GREE is either trying to sabotage this game with these mistakes or just plain incompetence!

Twist of Cain
08-01-2015, 04:11 PM
GREE is either trying to sabotage this game with these mistakes or just plain incompetence!

Why can't it be both?

Brown Out
08-01-2015, 04:14 PM
good luck to finish speed in time and they wont fix it before monday

Let's be honest.
It's not like any of you complaining have or ever will complete the Speed portion of the LTQ.

Relax.

psyconaz
08-01-2015, 04:20 PM
Funny now you know what everyone do, i wish i had your power

Tony81
08-01-2015, 04:25 PM
Let's be honest.
It's not like any of you complaining have or ever will complete the Speed portion of the LTQ.

Relax.

You sir are wrong. Guessing it's not a new thing for you though.

Brown Out
08-01-2015, 04:33 PM
You sir are wrong. Guessing it's not a new thing for you though.

No, I'm right.

But complainers are going to complain.

Carry on.

Cannot Connect To Server
08-01-2015, 04:37 PM
yes stupid high energy...didnt realise is fltq already done some sheet.

Jg48
08-01-2015, 04:41 PM
And I bet the units are **** just like the ones for the goals for fl. Gree just wants the gold. I think I will just sit on the gold that I have

psyconaz
08-01-2015, 04:47 PM
No, I'm right.

But complainers are going to complain.

Carry on.

You complain about complainers... So you complain
About yourself

Brown Out
08-01-2015, 04:56 PM
You complain about complainers... So you complain
About yourself

Ouch, burn. You got me.

Let me slink away to my awesome faction now.

Good luck on the LTQ Speed part. I'm sure you'll finish as always.

tigerlion
08-01-2015, 05:00 PM
Just shut-up and go away to your fantastic faction. Your superiority complex even worst than Speed. Keep lying that all is well with this game.

psyconaz
08-01-2015, 05:07 PM
Ouch, burn. You got me.

Let me slink away to my awesome faction now.

Good luck on the LTQ Speed part. I'm sure you'll finish as always.

No need of luck just lot of money, but you must already know that you are so awesome

Brown Out
08-01-2015, 05:12 PM
Just shut-up and go away to your fantastic faction. Your superiority complex even worst than Speed. Keep lying that all is well with this game.

Thousands of us play the game and are still having fun.

They know this forum exists, but have no reason to come and complain.

It's always the same hand-full of people complaining.
Sorry you're not having fun. Angry Birds 2 was just released, maybe that's more your speed.

psyconaz
08-01-2015, 05:22 PM
Thousands of us play the game and are still having fun.

They know this forum exists, but have no reason to come and complain.

It's always the same hand-full of people complaining.
Sorry you're not having fun. Angry Birds 2 was just released, maybe that's more your speed.

And you stick here to answer us we must be more awesome then your faction if you deceide to spend more time
With us

Brown Out
08-01-2015, 05:29 PM
And you stick here to answer us we must be more awesome then your faction if you deceide to spend more time
With us

I'm regening right now. I don't have the deep pockets like many of my faction mates.

psyconaz
08-01-2015, 05:48 PM
I'm regening right now. I don't have the deep pockets like many of my faction mates.

Yeah keep licking their balls, you must be proud they support your dead weight and win rewards for you. But remember the guy who warm the seat still get a ring

Brown Out
08-01-2015, 05:54 PM
Yeah keep licking their balls, you must be proud they support your dead weight and win rewards for you. But remember the guy who warm the seat still get a ring

Funny you say that, that's actually my In Game Name..."Dead Weight".

But seriously tell us what's really wrong.
Can't get into a decent faction?
Disappointed you're carrying most of the weight of the faction you're in?

It's much easier to blame GREE for your shortcoming.

Brown Out
08-01-2015, 05:58 PM
Gotta go now, but think about what I said.

Take a reflection and think about if this game is really for you.

If it's causing you the least bit of misery, drop it and move on.

Danger Mouse
08-01-2015, 06:05 PM
Gotta go now, but think about what I said.

Take a reflection and think about if this game is really for you.

If it's causing you the least bit of misery, drop it and move on.

Can't help but wonder how long before his fantastic faction mates with deep pockets get tired of buying his pixels, drop him, and move on. I guess the game is easy if everyone else is doing the heavy lifting for you.

What's to complain about when someone else is doing all the spending for you?

psyconaz
08-01-2015, 06:12 PM
Funny you say that, that's actually my In Game Name..."Dead Weight".

But seriously tell us what's really wrong.
Can't get into a decent faction?
Disappointed you're carrying most of the weight of the faction you're in?

It's much easier to blame GREE for your shortcoming.

been playing this game 2 years now and i can't remember a event without any gree mistakes. yes we are use to it but if we dont complain nothing will change, i guess you like to spend money on a game full of bugs and shut your eyes on everything but personaly if i spend money i want a minimum quality. Maybe you dont care cause you dont have any job and can play 24/24 and playing with your daddy $. but some guy need to go work and have a schedule to respect. so if you can't stand watching complainers maybe you should stop reading the forum and if gree was doing a good job. im sure there will be less complainers .

Brown Out
08-01-2015, 06:16 PM
Can't help but wonder how long before his fantastic faction mates with deep pockets get tired of buying his pixels, drop him, and move on. I guess the game is easy if everyone else is doing the heavy lifting for you.

Thanks for chiming in DM.

I've been with my faction for almost three years now.
Just because my pockets aren't as deep as others doesn't mean I don't carry my weight.

Take care and hope to hear from you again.

LarryJackson
08-01-2015, 06:20 PM
Here's the sheet for Vile LTQ:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/Singapore- "Vile" Showdown in Singapore 5-day fLTQ NPCs & Walkthroughs (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Bg8cK_Nth2Q7agxiaahv-CalXMD9-S-OJmgu7Oxuxuc/edit#gid=11)

Brown Out
08-01-2015, 06:23 PM
been playing this game 2 years now and i can't remember a event without any gree mistakes. yes we are use to it but if we dont complain nothing will change, i guess you like to spend money on a game full of bugs and shut your eyes on everything but personaly if i spend money i want a minimum quality. Maybe you dont care cause you dont have any job and can play 24/24 and playing with your daddy $. but some guy need to go work and have a schedule to respect. so if you can't stand watching complainers maybe you should stop reading the forum and if gree was doing a good job. im sure there will be less complainers .

Complaints haven't changed a thing, only made GREE employs upset with you.

You attract more flies with honey.

Gotta go now. Daddies credit card is burning a hole in my pocket.

Danger Mouse
08-01-2015, 06:39 PM
Thanks for chiming in DM.

I've been with my faction for almost three years now.
Just because my pockets aren't as deep as others doesn't mean I don't carry my weight.

Take care and hope to hear from you again.

Getting someone else to pay your way for three years? Geez, no wonder you don't have anything to complain about. Cruisin'.

psyconaz
08-01-2015, 06:44 PM
Complaints haven't changed a thing, only made GREE employs upset with you.

You attract more flies with honey.

Gotta go now. Daddies credit card is burning a hole in my pocket.

And you can say ty to top 10 faction who keep the game you love so much alive, maybe if they didint spend that much ,gree would care more about complainers and listen to them.

Brown Out
08-01-2015, 06:53 PM
Sorry me and my faction are having fun. I appologize.

I'll tell them to stop.

psyconaz
08-01-2015, 06:57 PM
Sorry me and my faction are having fun. I appologize.

I'll tell them to stop.

i thought you said you have to go....

Brown Out
08-01-2015, 06:58 PM
I told them.
They told me to go kick rocks.

I tried.

JB5
08-01-2015, 07:55 PM
Energy requirements for this iltq are extremely high, as well as the xp gain. My faction is skipping it.

Brown Out
08-01-2015, 08:03 PM
Energy requirements for this iltq are extremely high, as well as the xp gain. My faction is skipping it.

See how it's done.

He explained why his Faction wouldn't be participating in this LTQ without being snarky or insulting anyone.

Angel Baby
08-01-2015, 08:16 PM
Is there any real news about the FLTQ? (not players moaning and complaining at each other)

psyconaz
08-01-2015, 08:17 PM
See how it's done.

He explained why his Faction wouldn't be participating in this LTQ without being snarky or insulting anyone.

Only thing i see is you licking more balls

PointNShoot
08-01-2015, 08:21 PM
the XPs are high as well.

Brown Out
08-01-2015, 08:22 PM
Only thing i see is you licking more balls

Like I said before. Angry Birds might be more suited for a man of your caliber.

Pidgeot
08-01-2015, 08:33 PM
Like I said before. Angry Birds might be more suited for a man of your caliber.

One can also say the stock market might be more suited for people who spend on this game. The return is quite good I hear.

Brown Out
08-01-2015, 08:40 PM
One can also say the stock market might be more suited for people who spend on this game. The return is quite good I hear.

Invest in whine.

It seems to be on the rise.

Rolinz
08-01-2015, 08:56 PM
Here's the sheet for Vile LTQ:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/Singapore- "Vile" Showdown in Singapore 5-day fLTQ NPCs & Walkthroughs (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Bg8cK_Nth2Q7agxiaahv-CalXMD9-S-OJmgu7Oxuxuc/edit#gid=11)

Thank you for sharing Mr. LarryJackson. I appreciate you and TheDanimal for sharing your information.

Tony81
08-01-2015, 10:09 PM
See how it's done.

If you don't want to come across as a hypocrite, don't put things in writing...

So in closing, "Thank you NostrilDumbAss."

Pidgeot
08-01-2015, 11:10 PM
Invest in whine.

It seems to be on the rise.

I made my comment to pretty much say, "we are all here to play a game". Since we all invest in this game, be it time and or money, we want it to be the absolute best it can be. A lot of us have been playing for 4 years. We spend a lot of time playing, time we could invest in other things that could improve ourselves. Some play for free, but spend a lot of time playing so their grind means something to them, other spend a little and others spend a lot. We all invest in the game and want it to be the most fair to everyone.

The game isn't fair to anyone, not even the ones who spend to maintain the game. GREE has taken advantage of those who spend a lot by adding to current events and adding more goals as well as increasing the requirements almost 1000 fold for everyone else while removing rewards for people who play at the low to medium level and one could argue the high level as well, making the only level of play extreme if you want any payoff.

We complain because we invest as well but get no payout because of it. Any increase of stats we get is completely made null because the boss events get more health than we can even deal with.

Helios Von Elisar
08-02-2015, 12:45 PM
Skip this event. Too much energy, too much experience. Just when I thought Gree was hitting a good balance, some schmuck pushes the crazy dial to max at Gree hq.

Bambamgunz
08-02-2015, 04:18 PM
My faction is skipping this event as crazy ex and energy.Anyway there is no FLTQ or crates..

Jg48
08-02-2015, 04:22 PM
Ok let God sort it out is skipping event. A top 10 or 15 team

Batchief
08-02-2015, 04:57 PM
Faction 212 will be skipping the event. Obviously flawed and the faction part hasn't showed at all yet!!

Vegaman
08-03-2015, 03:26 AM
My 1000 rank faction will be skipping this event also...

...but then we skip every event... :p

AfterHours-Oliver
08-03-2015, 08:52 AM
My 1000 rank faction will be skipping this event also...

...but then we skip every event... :p

Join forces with After Hours? We have beds free and could likely get at least half way through prestige together!

Brown Out
08-04-2015, 04:59 PM
The game isn't fair to anyone, not even the ones who spend to maintain the game. GREE has taken advantage of those who spend a lot by adding to current events and adding more goals as well as increasing the requirements almost 1000 fold for everyone else while removing rewards for people who play at the low to medium level and one could argue the high level as well, making the only level of play extreme if you want any payoff.

We complain because we invest as well but get no payout because of it. Any increase of stats we get is completely made null because the boss events get more health than we can even deal with.

Contact Obama and tell him GREE is being unfair. Start a Change.org petition.

Let's get the Department of Justice involved in this travesty.

[PM] Dredd
08-04-2015, 06:27 PM
Apologies for the delay in this reply. We had some issues with the in game schedule.

This event should be a Non-Guild LTQ.

Showdown in Singapore Starts @ 7/31/2015 and ends on 8/6/2015

tigerlion
08-04-2015, 07:45 PM
Dredd;1525556']Apologies for the delay in this reply. We had some issues with the in game schedule.

What about the energy requirements? Those can't be right. Did you look into it also?

Batchief
08-04-2015, 08:00 PM
What about the energy requirements? Those can't be right. Did you look into it also?

I guess that can't be changed in the middle of the event. What happens when Dredd locks a thread? I saw some other post stating that he locks the thread, after his answer.

good gawd noooo
08-04-2015, 10:13 PM
I haven't done a iltq in about 2 months.. fltqs I do just to help out faction

HellRaizer
08-05-2015, 05:37 AM
Dredd;1525556']Apologies for the delay in this reply. We had some issues with the in game schedule.

This is "Modern War" not "Crime City"..

In this game they are called "Factions"

..was this a typo or is there some crossed wires going in?

BostonHammer
08-05-2015, 06:53 AM
I haven't done a iltq in about 2 months.. fltqs I do just to help out faction

Same here. All that time and energy wasted because of another simple error by Gree.

DEWIN NUTTIN
08-05-2015, 07:09 AM

Nice catch.

truthteller
08-05-2015, 10:48 AM

Guilds are for KA not Crime city, for CC are called "Syndicates"

but then again Gree just copy paste the coding to the other games, so by now all names are interchangebles lol

Jg48
08-05-2015, 11:00 AM
Over 3 days. Into an event and he finally posts. The post is crap because it did not help anyone

psyconaz
08-05-2015, 11:17 AM
Problem is it was suppose to be a FLTQ but its easier to say it wasnt

HellRaizer
08-05-2015, 12:33 PM
Guilds are for KA not Crime city, for CC are called "Syndicates"

but then again Gree just copy paste the coding to the other games, so by now all names are interchangebles lol

Lol. I gree'd up.. Was a 50:50 between KA and CC and I couldn't have been bothered checking.. Nice catch to my catch ;)

truthteller
08-05-2015, 12:38 PM
Lol. I gree'd up.. Was a 50:50 between KA and CC and I couldn't have been bothered checking.. Nice catch to my catch ;)

lol, I only know because I am a KA addict, but also used to play CC, gave up my 2 acounts over 2 years ago :cool:

HellRaizer
08-05-2015, 12:48 PM
lol, I only know because I am a KA addict, but also used to play CC, gave up my 2 acounts over 2 years ago :cool:

Is KA any more stable than MW? Or do they release the same bugs So?

truthteller
08-05-2015, 12:52 PM
Is KA any more stable than MW? Or do they release the same bugs So?

To be honest, it is more stable than MW, but when the GREEd-up, they do it big, lol
Last war was an example, and 2 weeks later guilds still waiting for their streak prizes

BUt PVP events, LTQ (high energy requiere), EB and RB (both high HP increases) run very smoothly...............hmmmmmm hope they do not call the KA developers to fix MW cause then KA will get GREEd-up again

Speed ump
08-05-2015, 01:34 PM
It's funny to see complain about gree in modern war, then see some of the same people playing multiple games with gree. Am I one of the licky ones who only plays one of their games, or is that an oxymoron.

truthteller
08-05-2015, 01:45 PM
It's funny to see complain about gree in modern war, then see some of the same people playing multiple games with gree. Am I one of the licky ones who only plays one of their games, or is that an oxymoron.

Not really, just because GREE has GREEd-up most of their games, there still good entertaiment in them (otherwise you would have stop playing MW long long time ago)
now, KA compared with MW is a very well working game "bug" free
the "bugs" are the usual and do not present gamming..............as we all know Gree usually false advertise prizes, or start them late, but the last 2 updates have run very smoothly
MW has yet to release a update that is not GREEd-Up