PDA

View Full Version : Game keeps crashing !

SKMS
08-01-2015, 08:19 AM
Game forces down and down. Please fix this !!
Also in the middle of a battle it shows that we are not battling....

Mrs Cash
08-01-2015, 08:45 AM
Same here. On Android. Try to attack during battle, either server error or game crash. Went back into game, no battle icon or battle goals. Exit game and go back in, and all is good, until I attempt to attack, and I get kicked out again. Occasionally I go into the battle and it says team not battling, even though I know there is plenty if time left. Exit game, go back in, go into battle and all is fine. Briefly.
FRUSTRATING!!!!!!!!!

Another member from Australia been having issues for the last week. Also on Android. I'm in the US, and problems started when the Free Fall Brawl kicked in.

Multiple ios users in my synd say no problems for them.

Vile Lynn
08-01-2015, 08:45 AM
iOS or droid, OP?

SKMS
08-01-2015, 10:17 AM
IOS it is here

Vile Lynn
08-01-2015, 11:19 AM
If you haven't already...

Free up as much space as you can: delete photos, vids, unused apps, etc.
Delete CC & turn device off.
Turn on & reinstall.

This might not help the lag but too much lag will cause the crashing if you are running low on space.

Good luck!

Winnson
08-01-2015, 11:20 AM
On Android here. So far today: missing globe, not in battle errors, connection errors, and constant data pushes.

Relogging usually fixes whatever issues arise.

Oasis
08-01-2015, 03:20 PM
I don't believe this is a hardware issue..I've been through this before with outdated devices.
I'm now running on a fairly new device and the game is still crashing...

Sorry..not still crashing! Just started crashing this weekend.

Brendan
08-01-2015, 03:51 PM
Yeah, it's not the devices. I'm playing off a few including a Galaxy S6 and an S3,, same problem with all of them.

It's the game that's broken and they've sacked most of the people who could have fixed it!