PDA

View Full Version : Game mechanics ?

Dr BoneCrusher
07-31-2015, 09:43 AM
"Please don't name and shame Gree or Gree employees. This forum is for discussing game events, questions about the game, and game mechanics, such as the ones Lupo, mxx, and Big Money used to provide.

Locking this thread. Please stay on topic and respect the rules of the forum." ~1shot

I would really love to here from lupo again can you lift all of his bans?

Idiosyncrasy
07-31-2015, 10:07 AM
Also, that's not what this forum is for.

"General
Discuss anything related to Crime City Mobile here."

I would think "anything related" is highly subjective. Are topics surrounding the studio in which the game is developed and the longevity of its operations not related to the game? I suppose that's up to interpretation.

PC77
07-31-2015, 10:40 AM
I would really love to here from lupo again can you lift all of his bans?

He'd only lift Lupo's ban just to ban him again

Rodimus
07-31-2015, 01:26 PM
Please move to Off-Topic, thanks

Dr BoneCrusher
07-31-2015, 01:46 PM

Why? I really want to hear about game mechanics

Red BD
07-31-2015, 02:26 PM

Why? If the subject matter bugs you, don't look at it. Pretty simple.

Umpa Loompa
07-31-2015, 04:25 PM
I feel a 1Shot locking the thread incoming:rolleyes:

cooch
07-31-2015, 06:54 PM
Isn't Lupo gone from game? Big Money was banned for life including from game. Mxz still plays I think.

Game mechanics contributors pretty much left. The volunteer admins in most competitor games provide these type of contributions rather than locking out threads or posting really childish stuff.

Don't hold your breath Bone Crusher.

Dr BoneCrusher
07-31-2015, 07:02 PM
M
Isn't Lupo gone from game? Big Money was banned for life including from game. Mxz still plays I think.

Game mechanics contributors pretty much left. The volunteer admins in most competitor games provide these type of contributions rather than locking out threads or posting really childish stuff.

Don't hold your breath Bone Crusher.

Lupo is still playing iMessages him in game a got a responde
The same goes for MXZ not that they are In the same category

montecore
07-31-2015, 08:15 PM
M

Lupo is still playing iMessages him in game a got a responde
The same goes for MXZ not that they are In the same category

Very true. Lupo probably has more wins across his accounts than Mxz has IPH. Mxz was smart about night clubs early on, but when it comes to other aspects of the game Lupo is on another level.

fuzzy
07-31-2015, 09:20 PM
Does Lupo even have an IPH?

For years he refused to have income cause he hated red on his walls.

And the only game mechanics left in crime city is tap refill tap refill tap refill.

Brendan
08-01-2015, 02:30 AM
Does Lupo even have an IPH?

For years he refused to have income cause he hated red on his walls.

And the only game mechanics left in crime city is tap refill tap refill tap refill.

I thought Lupo gave his account away? He never collected on his buildings, just incessantly attacked and robbed people he didn't like. The biggest wanker in Crime City, and there's a lot of competition for that title.

I love tacos
08-02-2015, 06:07 PM
Haha, bring back the original PVP with the LB.