PDA

View Full Version : Who would like to see the return of special boost prizes to the LTQs?

TheDanimal
07-30-2015, 10:23 PM
We'll keep this simple...

Who would like to see special boosts return as LTQ rewards? (ex: health regen, energy regen, double strike, etc.)

carlos spicey weener
07-30-2015, 10:39 PM
Yep you bet we would!

Xela
07-30-2015, 10:41 PM
Yes please Mr. Danimal :)

Pidgeot
07-31-2015, 12:16 AM
At this point I think GREE ****ed up the health regen prizes. Im pretty sure the top is almost at 100% regen so giving out more would break them. The only other thing I can think of is they re release old boost units in the store with a limit of one but I do want more special prizes.

J-manKometh96
07-31-2015, 01:33 AM
I think this was said before, but to me the LTQ's have run their course. They were never a whole lot of fun to begin with, and are just painful now. Better prizes wouldn't change that for me.

Cannot Connect To Server
07-31-2015, 05:00 AM
I would have liked Regen and other boosts... ds ts doesnt hardly ever go off so are useless really.

post not complete still writing crppy browser

Gree messed up a long time ago... they wanted gold buyers but they gave prizes and boosts so high to those top players that they advanced faster than the game.

Gree made it harder but it was only hard for those lower so Gree made Masters and still only hard for those below due to all those boosts and regens and so on.

They tried to align it and take the game in a different way with Equipement but due to Hrees stupidity again they royally messed that up and caused severe damage to the game to teams and players.

Gree have done massive amounts of damage to the game as they do.not hire staff who project and have any insight to what ifs and maybes its just heres an.ltq thrs the prize lets see hpw much gpld we sell and then change it so we get more...

gree wants sales but they are too stupid to see there are players outside top 100 or so.

gree will still get sales from those teams but the more they alienate those players that are lower by making even an rb5 impossible to beat for new players and games a few months old.

theres somuch to say you all know whats what and the damage gree has caused you might not know the damage and pain for newbies and lower teams if ur high and nvr jump or care.

the game is damaged....

not just by bugs....

the damage can be temp fixed and over come if gree stop.being stupid and re arrange the ltqs and eventsto make something btr for all tiers like they hv on this desp measures ltq...normal is great for everyone to try for...very low energy though it is far above a lot of new players they cld still do it so its better this time.

eb rb etc need changing...

ok look AS much as it wld be great to hv regen B+1 etc

Gree needs to lower the damage it caused and make events for all tiers.

something very easy for newbies to few months in..

Prestige for those on a while...Masters Ultimate for the super and super high to hv a challenge...

LOWER THE TAPS OR HAVE AN AUTO SETTING...

And primary.....they need to fix the bugs...so players can start the game... can raid...can get free gold...etc

fix the bugs take out the stress....

bring back some fun.

sorry i cant think to write properly may edit later im in severe pain so cant focus.

fix the bugs...

lower the taps...

make all tiers fair to hard to challenging....example no fun if players cant even do rb5/10/15 which thousands cannot.

make a bonus level hidden beat masters get ultimate or ultime extra for top teams to hv smtn to head for.

but they need prizes as do we all that make play and pay to play worthwhile...

thats a big problem cos of the damage already done.

they need 1/2 new events.....even tho we hv bugs a new event or two cld help revive the tedious stressthe hame has become.

its thr they cld place regens too that might be cool.

With boosts and prizes already done... a lot of players are just boosts.... there are ppl on the forums that hv said theyre stats in attack are 2.4T but theyre raw pa on RB is 140bn.

so if many top players are similar then most players games are boosts.

i know if i pvp and check top 45 the rival maybe 10*higher stats but we hv similar or same units in top 45.

yet my base low compared to top 1-300-500 my base deemed crap really.

i dont have a lot of boosts but i can still do lot of hits rb and eb etc.

sorry tired in agony now...

If Gree can stop just think of gold and see thet could get more sales and get activity by fixing their damage the game could be good again.

even with all the boosts and higher units now going 200+/200+ the gamw is no longer fun.

its tiring and ppl are leaving more than what stay or join it sems.

Anyways this needs editing its too long and im in tio much pain.

Cannot Connect To Server
07-31-2015, 05:31 AM
i will edit that but if anyone does bother to read i thk u can get some of what itried to say im so tired hardly slept days and in pain.

fix the bugs... make events better....give better prizes... etc

bring in new event. etc blah blah.

my browser text goes off screen so i cant see what imtyping i will edit on this one and deleye that one.

ok imnot going to edit it...its long but says pretty much most.... or too much even.. so re writing pointless.its already been said...yes we need better prizes and regensbut we need agame that actually starts and stays running and basic functions like visit allie...raid rival to work again.

i cant raid or visit for 5 months so my games way being held back as crud as my game is...it still helped over 40 teams this rb alone....

gree you wont read anything ppl say here but at least fix the game make it playable again stop damaging whay worked...bring back.old rb etc.. lowrr the stress and you will get less complaintsand mk more sales.

TheDanimal...Larry...Agent Orange...Dewin...and so many ppl here have spoke truth and tried to help many many players and Gree. TheDanimal and Larry worked so hard on intel to help all and really these ppl and many more too many to list... are who gree need to listen too...

even during dissing gree needs to take the truth in critism and see the common factors...

were the customers.... these ppl and many more hv tried to help gree as unpaid employees who know more than grees entire staff... and gree....you caused the damage cos you dont hire good ppl like them and cos u dont listen.

the biggest problem with MW CC KA etc is Gree.

until they listen it will just keep going downhill and Gree will just destroy the game.

Thank you to all those who do post on the forums bad or good it actually does help we need to see all sides and know what everyone thinks as its everyones right to speak thier piece on anything.

sorry this got long too... thrs a lot of good ppl here who hv tried to help gree and the players thank you to you all.

JB5
07-31-2015, 09:29 AM
A little something different every now and then would be nice. They went overboard last time with amount of regen rewards, and it caused major increases in requirements to finish any event. But to see something besides attack and defense would be nice.

[PM] Dredd
07-31-2015, 01:40 PM
Interesting Feedback. Thanks for bringing this up!

Agent Orange
07-31-2015, 01:49 PM
I think that making the game playable for newer players is extremely important. As it is now new players mght join, get obliterated by long time players with LLPs and quit.

Granted I know of 41 players in 3 factions that quit yesterday....

Mila Relyt
07-31-2015, 05:00 PM
Yes and also boosts to lower level RB. If you want to control inflation, you could give it out after the fact based on where you finished like leaderboard events. My team doesn't RB cuz we can't beat prestige level bosses and like mentioned by others, easy and normal prizes, as they are, do not entice many a group of people to spend their time.

TheDanimal
07-31-2015, 05:02 PM
I think that making the game playable for newer players is extremely important. As it is now new players mght join, get obliterated by long time players with LLPs and quit.

Granted I know of 41 players in 3 factions that quit yesterday....

I agree with this. The older, bigger players are too far gone now. May as well give us all GOD mode and start building the newer players.
The new generation of players have to get something other than attack & defense, or the game will lose its appeal

TheDanimal
07-31-2015, 05:04 PM
A little something different every now and then would be nice. They went overboard last time with amount of regen rewards, and it caused major increases in requirements to finish any event. But to see something besides attack and defense would be nice.

ahhhh, the good old days when you could get a bridge jumper with -20% health regen... and it wasn't even a final level prize unit either

redvenge99
08-01-2015, 03:02 PM
I would love to see some health regen and energy regen as prizes only if they are obtainable by super activity or light gold use. Dont want to see them in iltqs or fltqs.. put them in for fl rewards or wd rewards for mid tier players t50.. ive been playig for a few years, the account I play with now has +1 energy from the map mission and -36% health regen. The only health boosts that were givin out since ive been playing were duri in g the air plane mode glitch and I wasnt paying those stupid over inflated prices due to that for a -5% regen. It rezlly doesnt matter if the top teams get them or not, they can already finish everything for free as it is. Its the new or newer players that are suffering, 60-70k energy to finish prestige ltq is a ton of energy packs with a +3_+4 regen who the hell wants to spend that much for a crap prizemwith a crap bonus?

Annihilator2
08-02-2015, 11:21 AM
This must old not stackable rewards (who has such unit with the boost, he will not get the boost again).
Such rewards may be in a middle of LTQs that old players will go up to finish the LTQ for new rewards.

Hobbs
08-03-2015, 03:28 PM
The same attack and defence boosts churned out event after event are really boring now.
Be great to see energy regen,health regen,double and triple strike again and maybe a new boost or two like a faster regen for Frontline events would freshen things up.

Laurence1
08-03-2015, 03:54 PM
Don't know about ltqsbut we have them EB atm