PDA

View Full Version : Crime City's 50th Battle Bash!

Sideline Sal
07-30-2015, 05:43 PM
With our 49th Syndicate Battle quickly approaching, it would be nice for a little pomp and circumstance surrounding the big 'ol 50th!

Special Prizes with Big Stats in theme?

Not sure if there is a plan, insert numerous jokes, or if Gree has noticed, but for players that have fought in every single one...a little celebration is called for, me thinks.

Hopefully we get some mod action and raises a few questions.

Maybe we could even offer up prize suggestions. Not trying to throw more development in the middle of a RB re-write, so prizes might be the easiest path.

Cheers

Dipstik
07-30-2015, 05:48 PM
I think it's about time they up the prizes by an order of magnitude or two... we need to make every other weapon obsolete overnight again.

Evan1000
07-30-2015, 05:51 PM
It's also our 8th consecutive battle weekend. We should have something special when we hit 10

Sideline Sal
07-30-2015, 06:12 PM
I think it's about time they up the prizes by an order of magnitude or two... we need to make every other weapon obsolete overnight again.

Agreed that multiple event stat inflation is a bad thing...but for the 50th, maybe start Indy IP prizes at 150k, topping out at 4.5m range, adjusting syn goal prizes and Indy # of fight win prizes accordingly for this 1 event, then go back to what it is now afterwards.

BusterGuts
07-30-2015, 06:28 PM
I would suggest a case event, 3 LTQ's, a LTB and an EB at the same time as the battle.

Joke Mr. Sheppard, that was a joke! Laugh with us!

The Movie Critic
07-31-2015, 05:36 AM
The only thing GREE has planned is to squeeze more money out of their customers before pulling the plug on the game.

cynicalmofo
08-06-2015, 01:15 AM
My Syndicate:
Ignored the Elite Raid Boss thanks to the missing day,
only did the first day of Epic boss thanks to Gree's screw up,
skipped the battle weekend to enjoy some time off,

Having also spent a few years working on my IPH, I have a hood full of level 10 LTB's but also didn't bother even starting the last one because I fail to see the point any more.

Also, the lack of information from Gree is crazy at the moment. People leaving in their hundreds and they don't give a **** because the top 300 players (Not syndicates) spent ****loads in the 40% off sale.

Vile Lynn
08-12-2015, 09:00 AM
It would be very nice if GREE gifted us 50 gold to celebrate the Fiftieth Battle for Empire City.

How about it, GREE? :)