PDA

View Full Version : Server error

NOSOA
07-30-2015, 05:39 PM
Why so many server errors? Every time I try and get a boss up I get a server error. Log out, hard kill the game, reopen it, and try again only to have another server error. I've tried on wifi, off wifi, LTE, 4G, 3G...doesn't matter.

Inquiry
08-04-2015, 03:38 PM
Anyone else having problems reaching theit guild ranking? To see how much one has donated in coins or helped earn guild points? Can get to guild chat with no issue but get server errors need Internet for the ranking tab.

Can do anything else in the game with no errors so I wonder if that section points to a different server as to why causing the error.

Schar
08-04-2015, 11:26 PM
Points are broken, but the donation ranking is working for me if you change tabs.

JamieF
08-04-2015, 11:52 PM
Why so many server errors? Every time I try and get a boss up I get a server error. Log out, hard kill the game, reopen it, and try again only to have another server error. I've tried on wifi, off wifi, LTE, 4G, 3G...doesn't matter.

Do you have multiple accounts on 1 device? That's a problem with server errors. The original game account on the device works ok, the other accounts all give server errors.

Tachyon
08-06-2015, 09:50 AM
The Guild Points list is not working ("Server Error"), it is not due to multiple accounts.