PDA

View Full Version : Coming sooner than you think, like it or not, WARCOM (or a facsimile thereof)!!!!!

DEWIN NUTTIN
07-30-2015, 06:15 AM
WARCOM or something like WARCOM is on its way to Modern War, maybe, kinda, possibly, or not!

Betcha will be BEGGING for that real, neat, swell, sweet, super, keen equipment to reappear. LOL

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?117284-Introducing-WARCOM!&p=1524450#post1524450

sstuutss
07-30-2015, 06:50 AM
Sounds exciting ;)

Cannot Connect To Server
07-30-2015, 07:00 AM
all gree needed to dowith EQ was make events for it rather than it degrading stats we all tried tobuild.

but no... they tried to change the gane too much with no explanations and it cost them thousands of gold players.

instead of EQ make it an Elite Team that does a special ltq of their own.

and maybe it can use units of their own like frontline to help them or many other possibilities.

though my submarine will miss its fluffy hat and my tank liked its new boots they will be fine.

the game is tiring and broken... fix the freezes...fix it so ppl can raid again... give all players fair free gold and make an event thats new and works.

simple? no thats gree so this is too complex to fix things like being able to raid.

Cannot Connect To Server
07-30-2015, 07:05 AM
upgrading units and fusing is what they did in rage and they ended that game...

itwas an ok game with a stupid flaw from the start though...your story team who travels with you and demands to fight etc was weaker than the enemies u can get or win. think of it like The Expendables but half way thru Stallone etc go baking while ur Enemies are now ur team.

thank you for the info and posts.

DEWIN NUTTIN
07-30-2015, 08:34 AM

itwas an ok game with a stupid flaw from the start though...your story team who travels with you and demands to fight etc was weaker than the enemies u can get or win. think of it like The Expendables but half way thru Stallone etc go baking while ur Enemies are now ur team.

I think you nailed what THE GREE is soon gonna be serving up at The Homeless Tapper Cafe & Hostel. LOL
Thanks for helping explain it so everyone can better understand it.

DEWIN NUTTIN
07-30-2015, 08:35 AM
Sounds exciting ;)

Hehehe, yes sir, EXCITING & AWESOME.

HGF69
07-30-2015, 10:15 AM
They've actually managed to slow down inflation at the top end but still very unequal for new entrants.

fatbodychris
07-30-2015, 04:32 PM
Fusing and upgrading commanders has always been in War of Nations though. It really just looks like they're expanding on it.
Maybe it works, maybe it doesn't. We had it here already with equipment and it didn't work and it was sc****d. I don't really see a big deal with trying to add something new to that game.

Helios Von Elisar
07-31-2015, 04:16 AM
Agree, we are just doing the same events every cycle. Something new is fine. Btw, I liked equipment, put a new twist on war and gave weaker people a chance in war. Because in real life, the 98 pound weakling with the 44 mag can take out the muscle bound bully.

J-manKometh96
07-31-2015, 05:01 AM
I'm no sure the 98 pound weakling could handle the .44 Mag lol.

WBS
07-31-2015, 05:10 AM
I didn't mind the equipment but it was way too unbalanced. If someone had a pair of sunglasses that were 1 point stronger than other persons equipment you would lose most of time even though stats were way different. That is what I hated about it.

Cannot Connect To Server
07-31-2015, 06:06 AM
with EQ i still thk it would hv been better to do an Elite Team or Swat team and they hv their own ltq.

so we have wd fl rb eb ltqs fltqs box...

but EQ swat team does special missions....

And during that "LTQ" like during FL you collect elites etc you could collect extra eq. and you collect extra swat team and units and bonuses for your main army.

They could do a lot with MW to mk it fun and challenging again but Gree dont know how.

The Pharoah
07-31-2015, 07:54 AM
Or maybe just focus on getting all the boosts we already have to work and display correctly first.

I'm just saying.

Agent Orange
07-31-2015, 01:54 PM

That was one of the best analogies I have ever read on this forum....