PDA

View Full Version : Meet your new Community Manager: [PM] Dredd

Robespierre
07-29-2015, 10:33 PM
Well, sometimes we don't get the honor of receiving proper introductions, so I introduce our new Gree presence:

[PM] Dredd!!!! YEE haaaw!

With no further ado:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/2065ecfdfc9cb8257a1638c9dc172ac5/tumblr_mj0bx0eKri1rp8gz7o1_500.gif

Some of his best thread-locked posts include:

~Locked. Thread has run its course.

"Official Announcement

On Monday we made the difficult decision to reduce the workforce of our GREE International Inc. business by 30%. This was done to better align with our current development goals which includes efficiently supporting existing games while implementing new ways of developing for the next generation of GREE games. We are working closely with each and every person affected to ensure the smoothest transition possible.

We are still supporting and developing exciting new features for all the games that you enjoy playing. Keep an eye out for this weekends exciting events!"

We're all waiting with baited breath for a cordial introduction by yourself, and letting us know your role in the forum and any other helpful exciting facts that we use to get to know you.

Looking forward to THE LAW taking a hold of the forum. It's your turn now!

tigerlion
07-29-2015, 11:24 PM
Well, sometimes we don't get the honor of receiving proper introductions, so I introduce our new Gree presence:

[PM] Dredd!!!! YEE haaaw!

With no further ado:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/2065ecfdfc9cb8257a1638c9dc172ac5/tumblr_mj0bx0eKri1rp8gz7o1_500.gif

Some of his best thread-locked posts include:

We're all waiting with baited breath for a cordial introduction by yourself, and letting us know your role in the forum and any other helpful exciting facts that we use to get to know you.

Looking forward to THE LAW taking a hold of the forum. It's your turn now!

Another Gree puppet who'll end up like the others in not so far future. Don't expect any real info from him either, Gree like to keep them in the dark, lol!

[PM] Dredd
07-30-2015, 11:41 AM
My apologies for not having a formal introduction to the MW community. I am a [PM] on Modern War. I will be making post for events and other announcements, as well as answer questions when I can. I do read the forums, and appreciate the warm welcome.

Vile Lynn
07-30-2015, 11:55 AM
Dredd;1524501']My apologies for not having a formal introduction to the MW community. I am a [PM] on Modern War. I will be making post for events and other announcements, as well as answer questions when I can. I do read the forums, and appreciate the warm welcome.

Welcome to the forums, Dredd! :)

I knew you guys read the forums!
Reading is good... posting replies is even better.

Cheers! :cool:

Pidgeot
07-30-2015, 01:04 PM
If anyone can put GREE in its place, its Judge Dredd.

HellRaizer
07-30-2015, 02:30 PM
Dumb question I'm sure.. What what does PM in this case mean?

Private message, player moderator, program manager, project manager?

psyconaz
07-30-2015, 02:36 PM
prime minister? :)

Vile Lynn
07-30-2015, 02:37 PM
pretty much?

truthteller
07-30-2015, 03:53 PM

Puff Man :rolleyes:

Annihilator2
07-30-2015, 10:19 PM
Will Gree be part of community now and we will receive responses?
And how will you impact on the game to be more reliable and responsive?
There are no needs in new events and changes of existing events.
The game needs bug fixes and performance improvement. We wait this for years.

Jg48
07-30-2015, 10:20 PM
10 hours since his post and still no more new info from him. Does not surprise me at all with this company.

Apollo13
07-31-2015, 12:04 AM
Obviously, it's Poor Management

Danger Mouse
07-31-2015, 02:00 AM
Hopefully it's Perfect Moderator! ;-))

crazeejay
07-31-2015, 03:37 AM
Same sh!t different day

HellRaizer
07-31-2015, 04:21 AM
Seeing as his profile type is "development" I'm guessing it's a program manager...

If that's true then was wondering if you could help with the following...

I assume that you use a ticket/tracking tool for dev (hopefully jira).. Would there be the possibility making bug components visible to the public?

The_Jedi
07-31-2015, 08:35 AM
I assume that you use a ticket/tracking tool for dev (hopefully jira)..

JIRA, eh? If that is the case, then I can see why their QA has problems...

HellRaizer
07-31-2015, 01:26 PM
JIRA, eh? If that is the case, then I can see why their QA has problems...

Wasn't talking QA, was talking BAU Dev.. I would assume QA are using something like QC (although I never liked that tool, but I'll leave that to QA management)

[PM] Dredd
07-31-2015, 01:39 PM
I work on various aspects of the game from event creation, forums, and other support functions for Modern War.

J-manKometh96
07-31-2015, 04:18 PM
Dredd;1524753']I work on various aspects of the game from event creation, forums, and other support functions for Modern War.

Oh jeez, it's a one man show over there now. Lol, yeah the game isn't going anywhere lol. I'll bet they even let the custodial staff go and Dredd is just that poor summer intern they told to hold down the fort until everyone else comes back from "vacation".

J-manKometh96
07-31-2015, 04:25 PM
http://youtu.be/K0ks9pOWOHc

Rolinz
07-31-2015, 09:12 PM
Oh jeez, it's a one man show over there now. Lol, yeah the game isn't going anywhere lol. I'll bet they even let the custodial staff go and Dredd is just that poor summer intern they told to hold down the fort until everyone else comes back from "vacation".

"Vacation"??? It is sad when people get laid-off. Gree probably plans to re-hire them at a lower wage and start them from the bottom again.

My sympathy to DREDD for having to be the target of our FRUSTRATIONS with GREE. Not sure how involved he is with all of the GREE FAILURES, but good luck.

J-manKometh96
08-01-2015, 01:33 AM
You misunderstand I think. Maybe read it again.

And no, GREE is not going to rehire any of them.

Bonanza
08-01-2015, 05:33 PM
welcome Dredd

Angel Baby
08-01-2015, 08:23 PM
Hi Do you know anything about the current locked box event not starting or the LTQ starting too early. Should we be doing the LTQ or not? I hope we can get some answers soon. Very confused. ��

tigerlion
08-01-2015, 08:31 PM
Weekend my friend. Probably no answer until Monday.

Rolinz
08-01-2015, 09:04 PM
Has he or she contributed any useful information to share with this community?

Or is it the usual GREE's lack of communication of any useful information?

Batchief
08-02-2015, 04:20 AM
Hi Do you know anything about the current locked box event not starting or the LTQ starting too early. Should we be doing the LTQ or not? I hope we can get some answers soon. Very confused. ��
There is another thread on the LTQ. It has info from other players. It basically says that the individual part has started early and takes too much energy to do. If you start it, that might not count for the faction part. Or the faction part might not come out at all. Some factions are not even starting it. I am going to post to my faction to not start it also. I hope I'm not too late. Too bad Dredd does not announce anything.

MAD NUGGETT
08-02-2015, 05:00 PM
He will only appear and answer random questions nobody cares about and not answer questions people want and need answers to. He will also wait extreme amounts of time to respond and act like it was prompt. He will be terrible just like all the rest.

psyconaz
08-02-2015, 07:45 PM
You forgot to say he will lock the thread, it look like his specialty

Napgar
08-02-2015, 08:26 PM
Welcome, Dredd - hope you will have the right position in the GREE team and the time to address and bring resolve to our legitimate concerns and needs - it should be well known within GREE that proper and accurate communication and adequate response to your customers is an important key to success.
And there is a lot of trust to be regained...
Hope you don't get discouraged and frustrated by the negative (and often unreasonable, and sometimes offending) comments of some on this forum - but you probably already know them (they're always the same... wonder why they are still here... if you don't like what you get, move on...)

Annihilator2
08-02-2015, 08:30 PM
Welcome, Dredd - hope you will have the right position in the GREE team and the time to address and bring resolve to our legitimate concerns and needs - it should be well known within GREE that proper and accurate communication and adequate response to your customers is an important key to success.
Hope you don't get discouraged and frustrated by the negative (and often unreasonable, and sometimes offending) comments of some on this forum - but you probably already know them (they're always the same... wonder why they are still here... if you don't like what you get, move on...)

Your opinion does not matter for Gree. They have own business way and to hate the customers is key to success.:D

Napgar
08-03-2015, 05:01 AM
Thanks for proving my point so effectively...

J-manKometh96
08-03-2015, 05:09 AM
Thanks for proving my point so effectively...

As said by Mr. Passive Aggressive

MAD NUGGETT
08-03-2015, 10:20 AM
[QUOTE=Napgar;1525117]Welcome, Dredd - hope you will have the right position in the GREE team and the time to address and bring resolve to our legitimate concerns and needs - it should be well known within GREE that proper and accurate communication and adequate response to your customers is an important key to success.
Hope you don't get discouraged and frustrated by the negative (and often unreasonable, and sometimes offending) comments of some on this forum - but you probably already know them (they're always the same... wonder why they are still here... if you don't like what you get, move on...)[/QUOTE

Are implying you like the service since you have not moved on?

psyconaz
08-03-2015, 10:20 AM
Bolt was doing a good job, at least he was answering question. But i guess he was too good they banned him so i dont Expect PM to stay for long

tigerlion
08-03-2015, 12:40 PM
Looks like Mr Dredd is still on vacation. It's Monday, and still didn't answer any posts about LTQ screw-up, crate not started, etc. Not better than the others, as we can see..

good gawd noooo
08-03-2015, 02:32 PM

personal messenger.. personal massage... primate moderator(monkey brigade)...post menopausal... personal manipulator...

good gawd noooo
08-03-2015, 02:38 PM

ty nap from that post we can clearly see you like the game as it is.. so we will expect no more post from you about glitches bugs and or any other topic that might revolve around programming needing fixed. please also contact the (pm)dredd with a direct link to your bank account so he can set up auto withdrawls to compensate them for the excellent(choking here) programming you so obviously love. on a side note they have already looked at your bank balance and request that you take out a second mortgage on your house or secure a loan as your bank account isn't adequate comensation

Napgar
08-03-2015, 05:46 PM
ty nap from that post we can clearly see you like the game as it is.. so we will expect no more post from you about glitches bugs and or any other topic that might revolve around programming needing fixed. please also contact the (pm)dredd with a direct link to your bank account so he can set up auto withdrawls to compensate them for the excellent(choking here) programming you so obviously love. on a side note they have already looked at your bank balance and request that you take out a second mortgage on your house or secure a loan as your bank account isn't adequate comensation

Yes, I still like to play this game with my team, if not, I wouldn't do it and you wouldn't hear me here. I played it now for more than 3 years and yes, it has a lot of "challenges" but I consider that as part of the game challenge. And yes, the service provided by GREE is poor and far below the business average, and yes, a lot of mistakes are made over and over again, and yes, I have been close to walking away from it because of it but despite all that we still have good times with people I've been together in this for years. And yes, I buy gold in a moderate way and to the extent I find it justified for the entertainment it offers and to help the team.
Despite of the continuous negative postings on this forum by a few, I know there are still a lot out there who have a good time with their mates and will keep playing as long as the game offers what they find interesting, entertaining or challenging in it.
I repeat again, if you don't like what you get, move on...

J-manKometh96
08-03-2015, 07:32 PM
Everything you just posted that's wrong with the game, is all the same stuff anyone else has posted about. But when they do so, it's somehow wrong?

I guess "do as I say, not as I do", are words you live by.