PDA

View Full Version : Church of Necromancy - New Building... Sortof!

Noodle8
07-29-2015, 08:48 PM
One of my accounts was able to see and purchase the new building - Church of Necromancy. Another of my accounts doesn't even show building in store. The account that can get it has not done any of the recent KA updates. The other is fully up to date and no building. May not be a correlation but others in my guild that are updated also can't get building.

Gree fix????

belgario
07-29-2015, 10:06 PM
I am up to date on all my devices and can not see it either

Gendur
07-29-2015, 11:54 PM
only my device that was NOT updated to the KA versions that fix the stats with comma's COULD see the new building. So if you updated KA recently you won't see the new building

Gendur
07-30-2015, 01:48 AM
maybe related to this, the lumber mill boost shows -100%, it should be -10%, does it mean all buildings will be free to build and is that why the new building is not showing in the shop?

Noodle8
07-30-2015, 01:24 PM
Thank you contacting Kingdom Age Support.

I certainly understand your concern and please be assured you that building limited time quest (BLTQ) is going to start at 03:00 PM on 30-07-2015. All the very best for new event. Also please note that , those still on 3.4 update will have this goal/building available since this is an older version.
Please let me know if you need any further assistance, I will be glad to assist you.

Regards,
Dean

truthteller
07-30-2015, 03:32 PM
The LTB goal is live !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to Buy the building, you have to buy it from the GOAL MENU, as the building IS NOT in the store

Jnsolberg
07-30-2015, 06:17 PM
The LTB goal is live !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to Buy the building, you have to buy it from the GOAL MENU, as the building IS NOT in the store

We need it in the store so we can buy the second one

Chief_K
07-31-2015, 07:19 AM
maybe related to this, the lumber mill boost shows -100%, it should be -10%, does it mean all buildings will be free to build and is that why the new building is not showing in the shop?

I recalculated my Upgrade Cost bonus and I realized that the Lumber Mill bonus is not being factored into Upgrade Costs at all. Can you please look into fixing this? Over the course of the LTB, this difference is going to work out to millions of gold extra for no reason.