PDA

View Full Version : Status of MW?

Mastert55!
07-28-2015, 06:42 PM
Whats up guys. Long time no see! I just have logged back into my account, been about 2 years since playing last. Wondering if it's worth playing again. I have a couple of questions for you guys, has SUP still placed 1st every time for the last couple years? Has the game required less money to play or still cost an arm and a leg? Also how is the inflation? I left off at 7 bil attack and 10 bil deffense. Is that petty players now or it got nerfed. Also who owns MW? Still Gree? Thank chaps. Also if anybody wants a free player hit me up. Cheers!!

tigerlion
07-28-2015, 06:59 PM
Whats up guys. Long time no see! I just have logged back into my account, been about 2 years since playing last. Wondering if it's worth playing again. I have a couple of questions for you guys, has SUP still placed 1st every time for the last couple years? Has the game required less money to play or still cost an arm and a leg? Also how is the inflation? I left off at 7 bil attack and 10 bil deffense. Is that petty players now or it got nerfed. Also who owns MW? Still Gree? Thank chaps. Also if anybody wants a free player hit me up. Cheers!!

Very boring game now. Basically, lots of case events, new type of LTQs. They tweeked RB, as only the ones doing Masters can achieve Indy goals anymore. EB only based on your stats, levels irrevelant now. FL didn't change much, WD has new bonus battles that are triggered when encountering closed ranked factions. Yes, Sup always easily finish first in any events, lots of factions merged because of lack of new players and lots quitting or slowing down. Stats inflation is incredible, but Gree tried to keep it under control in last few months with lame boosts attached to rewards. Your stats only good to be in mini faction now. Gree still owns MW, but lots of layoffs lately. Hope it answered all your questions.

PITA4PRES
07-28-2015, 08:01 PM
Not worth playing anymore if you've been gone for two years. Wouldn't bother personally knowing how ****ty and glitchy the game is now.

Big John
07-29-2015, 03:09 AM
Join my faction, just play for fun no requirement.

Details in sig.

Captain Buck Slayer
07-29-2015, 03:20 PM
Almost all players are at a trillion now...

J-manKometh96
07-29-2015, 05:36 PM
Almost all players are at a trillion now...

There are still plenty sub 200 lvl less than 100b

Brown Out
07-29-2015, 07:30 PM
Join a faction and be a "wall hitter".

If you have a good energy regen, you could be very helpful during FLTQ's.

Cannot Connect To Server
07-30-2015, 05:05 AM
status of MW?

Its been broken a very long time due to some greedy children at a software company who decided to damage code that worked fine and their patchwork sellotape and sticky paper to try fix things just made it worse.

until the children at the greedy company stop playing and destroying other companies it wont get fixed.

find a new game.. one that does not say by funzio by gree or have anything to do with these sick companies who abuse ppl.

hv nice time playing games that work.bye.

Brown Out
07-30-2015, 08:57 AM
Your stats aren't good anymore.

Find a active 250-350 faction, make friends and have fun.

Ignore the Negative Nancy's.