PDA

View Full Version : missing battle health refil/s from $9.99 package???

stepxhenlockwood17
07-28-2015, 04:41 PM
I am so stupid for spending money on this game again.....as I promised to not spend a dime on it after the whole accomplices thing! Not only did I do this once.....but 2x. So a friendly heads up to the other gamers out there to the possibility of not getting what you pay for. (I must be careful bcuz the last time I posted on forum about money issues I was banned!) Anyway moral of the story is I need my 2 battle health refils. I sent my ticket to support but it will probably be next month b4 I get a legit response or reimbursed. Sirius or 1 shot any suggestions?

Vile Lynn
07-28-2015, 04:48 PM
Did you check your inventory?

Please tell me where to look so I can see how many I have. Thanks!

Evan1000
07-28-2015, 05:30 PM
So you bought the 9.99 gold pack twice and didn't get the one battle health refill for each so you're missing 2?

Check your "specials" tab in your inventory. That's where energy/stamina/battle health/ SA units are stored if it's not there ask for a refund from Google. They probably won't ask but if they do just give them a screenshot of the purchase and the battle health not in your inventory and they'll give you a refund without a problem.

You can also send a ticket to GREE and they'll probably look into it for you

stepxhenlockwood17
07-28-2015, 06:50 PM
Yes like a fool I did it twice.....i did check my inventory > special.....nothing there. I dont know if its just a individual problem or if several may be experiencing this same problem. Anyway you think I need to take this matter up with Google and not support?. I would rather deal with google as they are quicker to respond

Evan1000
07-28-2015, 07:49 PM
Google if you want a refund. GREE if you want the battle health.

I'd go for the refund..

Sirius
07-29-2015, 11:06 AM
Hey Guys,

We are looking into these reports so please do contact our Support team on the matter.

rotmang
07-29-2015, 04:17 PM
First they where gone. Close and restart the app and they are back.