PDA

View Full Version : Free video gold

deadwood rob
07-27-2015, 10:30 PM
So, why have I met my daily limit for almost three months?

Why was my help ticket sent a month ago and the reply "we are aware of the issue" seem unresolved?

Is it really that hard a fix?

Dipstik
07-27-2015, 10:40 PM
The videos are not controlled by Gree.

florian999
07-27-2015, 11:24 PM
The videos are not controlled by Gree.

Wrong. With the Update Gree brokes the Video Option. Gree can control the Ad Colony Option how the put it in. When you have a older version you see that the videos are working.

Demolisher VFF Rebels
07-28-2015, 04:17 AM
I assume if they could fix it easily they would as they get paid for every add watched

florian999
07-28-2015, 05:26 AM
I assume if they could fix it easily they would as they get paid for every add watched

Adcolony is a part of Tapjoy and Tapjoy is removed on ios with an update. This is they way why it dont work. Maybe tapjoy wont a cooperation with Gree

Dipstik
07-28-2015, 05:32 AM
Wrong. With the Update Gree brokes the Video Option. Gree can control the Ad Colony Option how the put it in. When you have a older version you see that the videos are working.

Adcolony is a part of Tapjoy and Tapjoy is removed on ios with an update. This is they way why it dont work. Maybe tapjoy wont a cooperation with Gree

You seem to know what you're talking about, but something here doesn't add up.

Evan1000
07-28-2015, 05:35 AM
While they're at it can they fix the offers wall, too? I'm having to use tapjoy.com but it gets annoying when I used to be able to just go to it straight from the game

florian999
07-28-2015, 10:52 AM
You seem to know what you're talking about, but something here doesn't add up.

I dont understand why Ad colony pays very very good :) 1000 views bring lots of money 10-20€ happens what deal you have so why gree does not add it maybe they dont realize it

While they're at it can they fix the offers wall, too? I'm having to use tapjoy.com but it gets annoying when I used to be able to just go to it straight from the game

This is the Problem. I think gree having problems with Tapjoy. Why should they remove the offer wall in the game? They earn good so why? I think they having legal problems or something with tapjoy.. Supersonic pays out but the dont pay so much as tapjoy but they are more trusted like tapjoy. I think gree should search a new video partner like Admob or use iads from Apple. Both pay good and user have videos.

Demolisher VFF Rebels
07-28-2015, 03:52 PM

True but modern war is another gree game I play and they have videos on iOS there so that's why I don't understand it why they don't have them for crime city too

Jcw9811
07-28-2015, 09:00 PM
True but modern war is another gree game I play and they have videos on iOS there so that's why I don't understand it why they don't have them for crime city too

Probably didn't have enough iOS users buying gold

florian999
07-29-2015, 03:09 AM

Maybe CC is to small for Adcolony. adcolony have great deals but you need to send them good traffic

Brendan
07-29-2015, 03:48 PM
Less free gold is just going to drive even more players out. The game is on a downward spiral for definite.