PDA

View Full Version : Chance of RB legendary slashed

navanodo
07-27-2015, 10:26 PM
The chances of you getting a legendary on boss 100 has been cut from 33% to only 12% - well done Greedy

Dat Guy
07-27-2015, 11:52 PM
What is the minimum damage required to receive a prize on the level one hundreds?

navanodo
07-28-2015, 12:33 AM
1.55b damage required

Dat Guy
07-28-2015, 01:59 AM
1.55b damage required

Gracias amigo!

UnabatedDeath
07-28-2015, 06:10 AM
Chances on legebdaries for bosses less than 100 are quite a bit higher though

Vile Lynn
07-28-2015, 06:56 AM
Boo, no health packs.

florian999
07-28-2015, 10:54 AM
Boo, no health packs.

Lets use your money \0/ This boss is strange the drop rate for legendarys are so low this can be only a error in the system..

Vile Lynn
07-28-2015, 11:45 AM
Lets use your money \0/ This boss is strange the drop rate for legendarys are so low this can be only a error in the system..

"my money \0/"?

my money... what?

florian999
07-28-2015, 11:48 AM
"my money \0/"?

my money... what?

Lets use your credit card and buy some nice packs that the gree staffs can drink a cola!

Vile Lynn
07-28-2015, 11:52 AM
Lets use your credit card and buy some nice packs that the gree staffs can drink a cola!

No, thanks. :) Let's not.

sister morphine
07-28-2015, 03:12 PM
When it comes to devising ways to separate players from their hard-earned, it's never an error. ;)

UnabatedDeath
07-28-2015, 04:34 PM
Chance for legendary of other bosses has increased. Keeps the massive people from gaining insane stats qaing 100s. And still great chance overall for legendary

Vile Lynn
07-28-2015, 04:35 PM
When it comes to devising ways to separate players from their hard-earned, it's never an error. ;)

Quoted for truth. Customers beware.

Evan1000
07-28-2015, 05:32 PM
I liked the raid boss health packs :( where'd they go?

And why was the drop rate for legendaries cut in half? Seriously GREE, was there a point in that?

namedud
07-28-2015, 05:56 PM
I liked the raid boss health packs :( where'd they go?

And why was the drop rate for legendaries cut in half? Seriously GREE, was there a point in that?

That calculator is sounding better and better, isn't it?

Evan1000
07-28-2015, 07:54 PM
That calculator is sounding better and better, isn't it?

It really is. Even the cheap $5 ones you get at WalMart that can't go past a million

PhantomNine
07-29-2015, 12:23 AM
Lower stats too. Think the only ones that are moving are the newbies? Mod's are almost non existent. Shorter build time for LTBs (have to use gold to finish). Things are heading south at lightening speed! The gravy train has left the station. No problem;()

zibby42
07-29-2015, 07:44 AM
Is there an equal chance of getting each legendary? When I do get a legendary, I always get the Rizzo Shooter. I've gotten six of those and none of the other two. Other members of my syndicate are complaining of the same thing.

Vile Lynn
07-29-2015, 08:29 AM
Is there an equal chance of getting each legendary? When I do get a legendary, I always get the Rizzo Shooter. I've gotten six of those and none of the other two. Other members of my syndicate are complaining of the same thing.

We can only speculate since GREE likes to keep things vague & mysterious. It's supposed to be fun for us to figure these things out. :rolleyes:

I think the bigger units have lower drop rates, but I don't have enough data, like 300+ drops, to tell for sure.

Blaggard
07-29-2015, 04:32 PM

Seems almost impossible to get the Blaster.

Vile Lynn
07-29-2015, 05:14 PM
Seems almost impossible to get the Blaster.

I must be extremely lucky. I already have the Blaster, just need the Shooter & Overcoat.

Dat Guy
07-29-2015, 05:46 PM
I just got that he's a mall rat!

Jcw9811
07-29-2015, 08:14 PM

I've noticed the same thing between my 2 account I have 10 legendaries and 9 are the shooter and 1 is the overcoat. Also seeing the same thing in my syn. Also seems the 100 drop rate for legendary is not accurate. I hit 18 level 100 bosses today on my main and only got 1 legendary which was the shooter

kimberleyj
07-29-2015, 08:42 PM
Thank you greeeeeee I never liked finishing indi anyways plus I love the fact that 96% of the rb weapons had no arrows . I do wonder what the drop rate is on the blaster it seems very rare. I got 8 shooters yay.

Blaggard
07-30-2015, 12:29 AM
I expect the Blaster has a 0.0000000001% chance of dropping.

navanodo
07-30-2015, 05:03 AM
10 shooters - none of the last 2 legendaries - similar story across the rest of our syndicate - gree conned us again

sister morphine
07-30-2015, 05:54 AM
10 shooters - none of the last 2 legendaries - similar story across the rest of our syndicate - gree conned us again
'Twas ever thus. Spend a pile of gold; mebbe you'll find the odds mysteriously shorten. It's certainly not a flat 12% chance or whatever. More like if you do get that 12% there's then maybe an internalised 60% chance of a shooter from it, maybe 30% for the overcoat and 10% for the blaster.

It's all for the benefit and detriment of the big spenders who finish RB in a few hours and spend the remaining time farming 100s. They get the biggest chance of the wrapper, but the reduced odds of legendaries stop them guzzling them up. If Gree wish to stop such farming just terminate the event for players who finish the syn goals and wrapper. Simple and no need to punish all the rest.

Oasis
07-30-2015, 07:56 AM
This event is just painful!

kimberleyj
07-30-2015, 10:15 AM
This event comes across like a scam how come most people need the blaster ? . Why have people hit boss lvl 100 200 times and still not got the loot?. Sounds fishy to me.

Dipstik
07-30-2015, 10:32 AM
Any of you ever play the McDonalds Monopoly game? I swear I got park place 5000 times and NEVER got a Boardwalk. It's a scam, I tell you! I want my million dollars!

Vile Lynn
07-30-2015, 11:02 AM
I never go to McD, and nobody gets Boardwalk.

I only need the Overcoat, now... got the Blaster early & the Shooter last night.
*fingers crossed*

copernicus
07-30-2015, 12:09 PM
RB has turned into another case event. Good luck everyone on getting the blaster. My heart won't be broken if I end up missing it.

Vile Lynn
07-30-2015, 12:13 PM
Meh, I don't expect to get it just like box events.

TheWarthog
07-30-2015, 01:23 PM
I need the overcoat on one account and the overcoat and blaster on the other. This will be the first time in a long time that I wont likely finish indi.

sister morphine
07-30-2015, 03:56 PM
RB has turned into another case event. Good luck everyone on getting the blaster. My heart won't be broken if I end up missing it.
True. What does annoy a bit is the amount of time put in for prizes that simply don't do a thing for me. Only four or five out of fifteen items (and one of those refuses to appear) ;)

Vile Lynn
07-30-2015, 04:06 PM
True. What does annoy a bit is the amount of time put in for prizes that simply don't do a thing for me. Only four or five out of fifteen items (and one of those refuses to appear) ;)

lol, the suckiness of having great stats!

Mugzy
07-30-2015, 04:08 PM
Any of you ever play the McDonalds Monopoly game? I swear I got park place 5000 times and NEVER got a Boardwalk. It's a scam, I tell you! I want my million dollars!

You know this was a verified scam right? http://www.nytimes.com/2001/08/22/us/eight-charged-with-rigging-mcdonald-s-prize-contests.html

I'm sure nothing like this would ever happen at Gree.

Vile Lynn
07-30-2015, 04:12 PM
Uuuh... I think the scams have been verified here... over and over and over and over again.

Q: What can we do about it?
A: Nothing.

PhantomNine
07-30-2015, 05:01 PM
Even the top 5 teams are unable to finish this boss event! Think most of us have been playing for that ghetto blaster?

Dipstik
07-30-2015, 05:34 PM
You know this was a verified scam right? http://www.nytimes.com/2001/08/22/us/eight-charged-with-rigging-mcdonald-s-prize-contests.html

I'm sure nothing like this would ever happen at Gree.

The game wasn't a scam, some employees in one iteration of the game managed to steal some of the winning pieces.

crime cow
07-30-2015, 06:59 PM

If you ever want to get out of the mail room and into a court room, you're going to have to step up your game. If you are in front of a judge and you cite a case as precedent, it would help you greatly if that case actually had some connection to the case you were arguing, or at least you should be careful not to cite something that brings the gavel down in favor of opposing counsel (that means lawyer - you'll learn that in your intro to criminal justice classes someday).

In this instance, the RB screens show that you have a 12% chance of winning a legendary prize and shows images of all three items. A reasonable person would assume that means all items have the same chance (and to be clear, I'm only illustrating how Gree likes to put out misinformation, I do not believe this is grounds for a class-action suit). In the case of McDonald's 2014 Monopoly game there was a one in 11 chance of getting Park Place and approximately a one in 651,000,000 chance of getting Boardwalk.

If Gree wants to keep things a mystery, that's fine, than don't post odds. Unfortunately, they have a habit of putting out partial or misleading information, which only eads to more confusion and customer dissatisfaction.

Dipstik
07-30-2015, 07:03 PM
If you ever want to get out of the mail room and into a court room, you're going to have to step up your game. If you are in front of a judge and you cite a case as precedent, it would help you greatly if that case actually had some connection to the case you were arguing, or at least you should be careful not to cite something that brings the gavel down in favor of opposing counsel (that means lawyer - you'll learn that in your intro to criminal justice classes someday).

In this instance, the RB screens show that you have a 12% chance of winning a legendary prize and shows images of all three items. A reasonable person would assume that means all items have the same chance (and to be clear, I'm only illustrating how Gree likes to put out misinformation, I do not believe this is grounds for a class-action suit). In the case of McDonald's 2014 Monopoly game there was a one in 11 chance of getting Park Place and approximately a one in 651,000,000 chance of getting Boardwalk.

If Gree wants to keep things a mystery, that's fine, than don't post odds. Unfortunately, they have a habit of putting out partial or misleading information, which only eads to more confusion and customer dissatisfaction.

In all of that nonsense, the only part that had anything to do with your actual point was "a reasonable person would assume that means all items have the same chance." And that part is mistaken. Don't worry... keep practicing and you'll get better at this.

crime cow
07-30-2015, 07:29 PM
In all of that nonsense, the only part that had anything to do with your actual point was "a reasonable person would assume that means all items have the same chance." And that part is mistaken. Don't worry... keep practicing and you'll get better at this.

Sorry, I used words and numbers in the same post, that's probably why you had trouble following along...I would tell you that you should keep practicing and you'll get better, but after 7,557 posts you've already proven that this is your career and any hope by the masses that you will post something sensible is as likely as catching snipe...

Dipstik
07-30-2015, 07:32 PM
Maybe next time you'll learn what they mean before using them.

crime cow
07-30-2015, 07:38 PM
You're cute when you get flustered...it's kind of like watching a toddler who was just told he couldn't have another cookie...

Dipstik
07-30-2015, 07:41 PM
Just a bit of friendly advice for an up-and-comer... those little jabs are more effective if they contain at least a grain of truth. Yours seem a bit random.

crime cow
07-30-2015, 07:59 PM
Wow, was that the equivalent of "sticks and stones?" What's next: "I know you are but what am I?" Seriously, I think it's time for you to log off the computer, turn off Ally McBeal, put down the Dominos box, and try to make your way outside. Trust me, it will be okay.

Dipstik
07-30-2015, 08:46 PM
No, it was nothing like "sticks and stones." Thats an adage I happen to live by, but I wasn't saying anything like that. Are we having the same conversation?

MK Loves You
07-30-2015, 09:03 PM
If youvd never gotten on this forum drunk i would highly recommend it. It makes everything so much more fun!

crime cow
07-30-2015, 09:17 PM
No we are not having the same conversation because your level of comprehension is unable to keep up...next time I'll try to communicate with pony pics and memes as that seems to work better for you.

Dipstik
07-30-2015, 09:51 PM
See that's what I was talking about earlier. I have many failings, but lack of intelligence or reading comprehension are not among them. The insult seems generic. Impersonal. I think you could do better if you applied yourself.

Dipstik
07-30-2015, 09:58 PM
If youvd never gotten on this forum drunk i would highly recommend it. It makes everything so much more fun!

We used to have a thread for that!

1Shot
07-30-2015, 10:58 PM
Locking this thread as it has fallen outside the forum rules. A bit of debate is fine, but some over the top stuff can come out of back-and-forth bickering and I'd like to remind all of you to respect the forum rules and respect each other.