PDA

View Full Version : RB % down again.

Cannot Connect To Server
07-27-2015, 03:57 PM
RB Jaden Siong almost slong himself off that wheel as Gree have changed % drops on bosses again even RB 5 has 1% drops...if they are even 1% with Gree Maths 1+2=buckle my shoe..3+4 Gree messed up once more.

Tee
07-27-2015, 05:21 PM
Why doesn't anyone want to talk about the elephant in the RB room? Eh? Come on guys/gals

Every RB there is rain rain rain and more rain!!!! Why is it always raining in RB LAND?

This is surely something to do with the end of it all.

5 and 6, it's raining black s h i, stuff

Bonanza
07-27-2015, 08:30 PM
At least you can see the rewards for Bosses . I have 2 iOS devices, neither shows rewards for Boss levels

Mila Relyt
07-27-2015, 09:57 PM
Why doesn't anyone want to talk about the elephant in the RB room? Eh? Come on guys/gals

Every RB there is rain rain rain and more rain!!!! Why is it always raining in RB LAND?

This is surely something to do with the end of it all.

5 and 6, it's raining black s h i, stuff

You can be god and turn off the rain. It's in the in-game settings under "particle effects". I have it and parallax turned off in hopes of stifling some of the game lag.

J1mcrane
07-28-2015, 04:54 AM
Don't know what it's like on Android but I'm loving the motion controlled 3D effect!! Very cool!!

Mila Relyt
07-29-2015, 12:28 AM
Don't know what it's like on Android but I'm loving the motion controlled 3D effect!! Very cool!!

So this is what parallax is for. I never knew this feature existed but it is there on the iphones after turning parallax back on. It does make it seem almost 3D. Nothing happens on my android 4.4 tablets, though, even after turning parallax back on.

Atego
07-29-2015, 11:02 AM
@Tee,
maybe youre wrong. Its not raining. These are the tears from frustrated MW Players.