PDA

View Full Version : fL individual rewards

Arnaud
07-27-2015, 02:18 PM
Do we get only 1 reward? I wonder as the list doesnt scroll for individual but does for faction. I was assuming we cumulate all the rewards below our rank

Vile Lynn
07-27-2015, 02:21 PM
Do we get only 1 reward? I wonder as the list doesnt scroll for individual but does for faction. I was assuming we cumulate all the rewards below our rank

I believe that is only for wars, not FL. In FL, you only get your tier reward.

Arnaud
07-27-2015, 02:30 PM
Wow that is not cool. It was not worth the gold i spent. Wont do it again. Thanks for your fast answer lynn.

Vile Lynn
07-27-2015, 02:31 PM
Anytime :)

good gawd noooo
07-27-2015, 02:39 PM
actually fl USUALLY gives you all tiers below but sometimes theyd ont.. not sure what the rule is supposed to be but fl is usually close to as rewarding as wd.. but It is also the most expensive since one gold equals one deploy and if you use boats that gets reallye xpensive

Vile Lynn
07-27-2015, 02:48 PM
actually fl USUALLY gives you all tiers below but sometimes theyd ont.. not sure what the rule is supposed to be but fl is usually close to as rewarding as wd.. but It is also the most expensive since one gold equals one deploy and if you use boats that gets reallye xpensive

Ahh, ok, I didn't know that usually all tiers and below are rewarded. (CC has been very consistent with the 1-Tier reward in Street Assult, CC's FL.)

From one event to another, cycle in, cycle out, I never really know what to expect.
GREE keeps things exciting! ;)

Edit: CC just finished, too, and we got ALL rewards from our tier & down, for team & Indy. lol, not so consistent anymore.

GREE needs to announce these things, but I know they never will.

good gawd noooo
07-27-2015, 03:15 PM
Ahh, ok, I didn't know that usually all tiers and below are rewarded. (CC has been very consistent with the 1-Tier reward in Street Assult, CC's FL.)

From one event to another, cycle in, cycle out, I never really know what to expect.
GREE keeps things exciting! ;)

Edit: CC just finished, too, and we got ALL rewards from our tier & down, for team & Indy. lol, not so consistent anymore.

GREE needs to announce these things, but I know they never will.

its okay vile not your fault.. is a system of gree's sickness inconsistent content and rewards.. personally your still kool as hell in my book

Vile Lynn
07-27-2015, 03:29 PM
*blushing!* Flattery will get you everywhere!

I think they switched MW & CC codes for the rewards... In CC, we got 5 rewards with modifiers! ranked T250, typical rank for a full, active, free syndicate.

Do the MW FL faction rewards usually come with modifiers for all ranks?

redvenge99
07-27-2015, 04:06 PM
Faction rewards you get fron your tier down individual are always only the place you get. Its the same in wd and fl

redvenge99
07-27-2015, 04:11 PM
Not all tiers have a boost attached im not sure but I think the boosts are givin from t100 up. Might even be t250 and up

J-manKometh96
07-27-2015, 06:54 PM
Faction rewards you get fron your tier down individual are always only the place you get. Its the same in wd and fl

It was changed to all rewards a long time ago in FL, and even longer in WD.

sbs2716g
07-27-2015, 11:19 PM
It was changed to all rewards a long time ago in FL, and even longer in WD.

true for faction rewards.. individual rewards is just particular tier....