PDA

View Full Version : Help my Iphone broke how do i transfer game

Stav
10-25-2011, 02:34 PM
Hi
My iphone has broke and i will be recieving a new one from O2 in the next 7 days. How can i transfer my game to my new phone. I have my mafia code but i dont have a funzio id. I have emailed funzio but so far had no reply.
cheers
Steve

Crime City Mark
10-25-2011, 04:50 PM
Steve, send an e-mail to mobile@funzio.com with your mafia invite code and/or UDID for both devices. If you don't remember the information from your old phone we can ask you a few questions and try some detective work.

Stav
10-26-2011, 04:45 AM
Thank you for replying. When my new iphone arrives from O2 I wll e-mail you with all the details.
Thanks again.

Stav
11-01-2011, 09:28 AM
Hi admin
I have e-mailed funzio how quickly do they reply.
cheers
steve

Moefoe
06-03-2013, 07:22 AM
Hi
My iphone has broke and i will be recieving a new one from O2 in the next 7 days. How can i transfer my game to my new phone. I have my mafia code but i dont have a funzio id. I have emailed funzio but so far had no reply.
cheers
Steve

I can't get mine back as well. How do I find my player now.

John Dillinga
06-03-2013, 08:40 AM
Steve, send an e-mail to mobile@funzio.com with your mafia invite code and/or UDID for both devices. If you don't remember the information from your old phone we can ask you a few questions and try some detective work.

This email no longer works!. It bounced my email back to me.
I need help, I recently upgraded to a iPhone 5 from my 4 and I don't have my code (forgot to write it down) my old user name is "John Dillinga" I posted the code in my comments on the game profile. But since there is no way to search by name I can't find it can anyone please help?.

Da_Boss
06-03-2013, 09:49 AM
Email en-support@gree.net

Don't necro old threads. Start a new one...

John Dillinga
06-03-2013, 09:55 AM
Email en-support@gree.net

Don't necro old threads. Start a new one...

Thread was already up when I commented on it. Blame the poster above me.

nopenopenope
06-03-2013, 10:13 AM
Thread was already up when I commented on it. Blame the poster above me.

Thread hijacking is just as bad as necro'ing.

http://a.wattpad.net/cover/2137012-256-k62acb331.jpg